All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
1625 West Loop S, Houston, TX, 77027, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

The room was comfortable but the wifi only worked intermittently. We also saw a silverfish in the bathroom.
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
"Houston"
Very good for a one night stay, staff very friendly and helpful Breakfast was ok
Other trip Jul 3, 2015
ac
"Reasonably priced hotel close to shops"
Leaky shower faucet though hotel has been renovated. Nice staff. Old style window air conditioner was noisy but worked well.
Other trip Jun 25, 2015
from the South
"Completely satisfied."
My stay was amazing, the front counter staff was so helpful and nice, and did everything with a comforting smile, (they were all welcoming). They didn't hesitate to fulfill any problem I had such as checking in and extending my stay to suit me as a boarder. I will highly recommend this La Quinta to anyone that wants to stay anywhere in the Galleria area. The only complaint I have is the water pressure in the sink, not in the shower. The AC could have been colder but, overall I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
2 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
Glorene
"Close to relatives"
The bed was comfortable. The breakfast was great. The door to the room and bathroom were a little run down. Kids loved it.
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
"Functioning Under Trying Circumstances"
Great hotel. We stayed there in the midst of flash flooding, and the staff managed to keep the place running, the rooms cleaned, breakfast up and running. Very nice people.
1 night business trip May 26, 2015
Anthony
"Wonderful Hotel"
I booked a room for my daughter for two nights. She called me and told me how pleased she was with how clean the room was. The workers were very nice and friendly. She enjoyed staying near the Galleria Mall. I recommend everyone to stay there.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
Juanita
"not worth the cost"
Not a bad stay but wouldn't stay again simply due to the cost. Not at all worth what they charge you.
1 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
Sandi
"Great location for Gallaria area"
Very nice staff, always there and helpful. Security was good.
Other trip May 15, 2015
mr. K
"Thanks"
Nice
1 night trip May 1, 2015
"Houston Visit"
Very nice hotel. Clean hotel with breakfast included made for a nice visit to Houston.
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
SCOTT
"Close to everything in the Galleria"
I stayed there recently for a reunion, and it was a great location. Close to everything in the Galleria area. Good thing is that there are alternate ways to get there, instead of getting on 610 Loop, which can get very congested. Staff was very glad to help when we checked in and out. The breakfast area is very spacious and comfortable. The only negative would be that our room was facing the highway, which can get somewhat noisy through the early evening. I eventually was able to sleep through it. The fitness gym is small but usable.
Other trip May 4, 2015
"Decent"
Good wifi and a large desk surface make this a great place to get work done. The decor is a little 80's, but the room was fine. Decent breakfast. There is ongoing building construction happening on the adjacent property, but it is only noisy during the daytime. I would stay there again.
1 night business trip Apr 8, 2015
"Best hotel"
The best la quinta hotel We stayed in.we like it a lot.
Other trip May 2, 2015
"Nice, clean, basic"
Clean basic hotel, would have liked a few more toiletries and queen beds instead of doubles, but the hotel is maintained excellently and is very welcoming. Would stay here again.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Great hotel for a low price!and everything is so close i love it!
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
Chely
"great!"
It was good and excellent
2 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
Hilary
"Needs Improvement"
Our experience at the hotel was okay. There is some improvement that needs to happen. We felt that the king size bed that was in the room was not necessarily a king size bed but a double or queen bed. The staff at the hotel stated that the property only has double and king beds in the room. The staff was professional, and checked us in without any problems. This hotel is in a good location if you are looking to be in the Galleria area, and you want a reasonable price, but if you looking for what the best quality this hotel may not be for you.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
Kaye
"ok hotel close to mall"
check in on Friday 4/10/15 started sneezing as soon as entered room, grandson finds three large fish bones between the bed and night stand. room not cleaned on 4/11/15 at all. toilet now does not flush and the seat is falling off, could not stop sneezing the large cloud of dust stuck to carpeted wall above the bed was a problem
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
arthur
"Good hotel"
Great location and the room. I only stayed overnight but I was very comfortable. The only problem I had was that it was very noisy in the evening at 10-11 pm when I was trying to fal asleep because I had an early morning appointment. But maybe it was because my room was so close to the lobby.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
e
"Room cleanliness"
I stayed here and when I returned the next day, the room had been straighten up. However the bathroom was not cleaned and the washcloths I left in the tub were still there.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"Pretty good"
The hotel and the stay was nice. The walls were thin so we could hear the conversation and the music playing next door but I would stay here again. And there was the fact that my car was involved in a hit and run but the security guard was there and got all the information before they sped off. So thumbs up!
2 night trip with friends Apr 3, 2015
Kiear
"Nice Hotel in Great Location"
Hotel met and exceeded expectations. Will stay with again!
2 night trip Mar 30, 2015
Justin
"Pleasant stay"
Super clean room, everything in order and they have room service everyday!, breakfast is very good!, nice lobby and the staff members are very kind and respectful.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Hector
"Awesome"
It was great ! Love staying there all the time.
1 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
Belinda
"hotel stay"
The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. However the hot tub was dirty. The handrail on the pool was loose and pulled out of the ground. The breakfast was good and the staff kept everything clean and refilled.
1 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
Mistey
"Great hotel horrible customer service."
I have stayed here before and had a great experience but this last time I went they put us in a smoking room, where the A/C didn't work and I called down to reception and her response was to open the window because she didn't have maintenance around I get it if she didn't but she could of been nicer about it, no she was rude. My sister thought it was ridiculous so she called down and complained because we could not sleep we could hear the cars driving on the highway, and it was hot. They finally changed us in to a new room when we threaten to call corporate which i thought was ridiculous they could have changed us rooms from the beginning and I would've been a happy customer.
1 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
Angie
"great place"
Great staff, hotel in good condition, beds need to be replaced. The beds had been set on do much the edges were breaking down.
6 night romance trip Mar 4, 2015
Great
1 night trip Mar 7, 2015
Joshua
"Check in lady was great"
The lady at the front was great
1 night trip Mar 7, 2015
cedric
"great night."
enjoyed very clean. staff helpfull an cheerful. only problem ice machine broke on my floor but had one on the next floor. breakfast was great! Liked being able to get oatmeal, fruit at night.
2 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
jeannie
"Convenient to Galleria"
Convenient location. Hotel was clean and quiet and easy to get to.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Denise
"Fair at Best"
This hotel was very loud. The people in the room next to me were so loud you could hear everything. You could also hear every door slam !! I was also put into a handicap room. I would think twice about staying here again for the price I paid.
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
"great"
I been here 3 Times this year I injoy my stay here front desk men was very nice wen I checked in I would definitely come back here
2 night trip Feb 27, 2015
good, quiet, spacious, easy to navigate Houston from this location
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
"Exceptional Customer Service"
Hotel was well located for this business trip. Pleasantly surprised at the quality of the property and efficiency of staffing. All amenities advertised were available at or exceeding expectations. Parking was free and convenient. One thing that set this hotel above most was how they handled my complaint about on floor vending machine being out of order. Any business traveler will appreciate this often encountered problem and the frustration associated with losing money in a vending machine. It is isn't a big deal but still very annoying. This hotel front desk, took the complaint and immediately returned the lost money which has made this traveler a loyal customer.
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
elena
"Hotel interior care needs work. Exterior is nice."
The water in our room tasted like fish. Ran water for 10 or so minutes and still tasted and smelled like fish. First morning awakened about 6:15 to loud construction sounds in lot next to our hotel room. LOUD. Switched rooms. Heater was loud and noisy. Maintenance came and said it was the heat pump. Not to worry. Woke us up all night long. Floor in hall needed to be vacuumed during the day. Food crumbs near elevator and half eaten fruit was on window sill in hall.
2 night romance trip Mar 1, 2015
S
"Great price and value in great location"
Great location, best price in the area and free parking and Wi-Fi included. Not like the fancy hotels in the area, but appears top have updated decor. Big breakfast. Safe hotel. In fact my truck window was left wide open all night and the worst that happened was that it got rained in lol. For some reason the a.c. controls didn't work, but it was a comfortable temp. The coffee maker was missing a piece and no one ever came with it. But there was coffee downstairs. Despite those things I was happy with our stay and would definitely stay again
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
jiffylyn
Great stay only thing i did not like was that my friend wanted to pay with her card charged her then canceled it and charged me. Besides that everything was great.
2 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2015
Angie
"Dont stay here till they remidel"
Galleria Uptown was overbooked sent me to Katy Freeway location which is in poor condition. Elevator not working, smelly, carpet and floors dirty. Staff very nice at both locations but obviously over worked.
2 night trip Feb 15, 2015
"Business needs covered"
Had a nice stay, no frills, bit of a walk to restaurants.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
M
"to much money for what you end up with"
The hallways smelled horrible flushing the toilet sounded super loud like a bomb going off.. the walls are to thin.. the pictures are deceiving online I've been to hotels that look better n person not this one..
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Wallace
"visitor to Houston"
Convenient location to Galleria with free parking.
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Evelyn
"Good hotel, but a little bit old"
Hotel installations are a little bit old. Guest service and breakfast was excellent.
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Juan Carlos
The room was very nice I had some really young neighbors that was loud.
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Deborah
"good hotel"
Overall i love staying at this hotel when im in town for events
1 night trip with friends Jan 29, 2015
"I would stay here again."
Good location close to freeway. Safe area. Comfortable, clean room. I would stay here again.
3 night business trip Jan 29, 2015
"Weekend in Houston"
Clean hotel in good location. Had two kids and dog no issues. Breakfast buffet is nothing special but well done and hotel has staff watching to refill items as need be.
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
"Nice room, AC didn't work."
The air conditioning didn't work in my room for three nights. After telling the desk clerk about it and the nighttime clerk coming up to try to fix it, they never got it fixed.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Dog friendly!"
Good location about a 6 min drive from the galleria. The property smelled really bad... We thought it was vomit at first but it might be a plant or from the construction stuff outside. Our water wasn't hot enough and the faucet was leaking. It was very dog friendly so that was huge for us. There is a cute little court yard outside next to the pool and hot tub. The hot tub was sketchy dirty and smelled like it's heavily chlorinated..
2 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015