All hotels in Doral, Florida, United States of America
8730 Nw 27th St, Doral, FL, 33172, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Great location and comfortable"
Always enjoy my stay there. Plenty of restaurants and shopping near the hotel.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
"Good hotel"
Very good hotel overall, big and clean rooms. The breakfast was OK but not very varied. A little minus was that we needed to store our luggage after checkout time but the hotel did not have any available storage space that day. However, they did let us check out one our later than regular check-out time. I would definitely stay there again.
1 night romance trip Dec 14, 2014
beautiful exterior. Inside dated, room comfortable and staff friendly.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
rn
"Stranded at MIA"
The accommodations of this hotel are quite acceptable. However, I won't go there again when stopping over for a night in Miami. I saw no indication on the web site that it was necessary to call the hotel for a shuttle. I stood on the curb for over an hour, watching other LaQuinta shuttles go by. My cell phone is based in the country where I reside, so it doesn't have service in the US. Finding a functional pay phone at MIA is a challenge. Then, to my surprise, the shuttle service doesn't start early in the morning, so I had to pay $29 for a taxi back to MIA. I had been looking for price value when selecting this hotel. At the end of the day, it cost more than many of the other options.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
Stranded
"Nice hotel, very comfortable"
Great stay. Comfortable bed as always. Always a pleasant stay at this location. Location is great for shopping and nice places to get a good meal in close proximity. Airport is also not too far away.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Leroy
"Convenient location to business meeting."
Some plumbing work is needed - did report to front desk. An odor problem, but probably because of last occupant and nothing to do with cleanliness or hotel responsibility. Not enough tables in lobby to accommodate breakfast crowd. But still, all in all, a nice hotel and I would return if the opportunity presents.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
GREAT, CLEAN WITH EXCELLENT LOCATION AND WIFI. CLEAN SPACIOUS ROOMS
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
Roman
"Avoid this Hotel"
Rooms Dirty, mold in bathtub cobwebs in corners. Staff very Rude when we asked for a clean room, told they were completely sold out. Pool unable to use swimming pool due to the debris floating in it and beer bottles at the bottom. AVOID THIS HOTEL
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
Deanna
"Terrible service"
I stayed in this hotel because I had good references from my family, but the hotel was terrible. Two nights in a row, they did not fix our room. They did not clean the bathroom, just left new towels. When we complained about the service, they made up some excuses and did not fix the problem telling us that they were short on staff because of the holidays. I do not reccommend this place at all.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Pam
"Located in a strategic business area"
Hotel Staff had a kind attitude. Cleanliness of the hotel is an issue, garbage bins in the hallways are always full, elevators can use a little upgrade (dirty and scratched all over). Had two roaches in my room in different days. Room was comfortable, minus the roaches.
Héctor
"Well located close to the airport"
Good service
3 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
Laurent
"Great hotel fair price"
One night stay, quiet and convenient. The room was exceptionally clean and the bed was very comfortable. I will be back if in the area
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
"Greatest Doral location!!!"
Friendliest staff around most helpful and very happy...
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Shas
"Good stop for a short stay"
We actually booked the room for only a few hours in between a long layover for our return flight home. The hotel can use a few modern upgrades, but the staff was very friendly. Be careful as the housekeeping might walk in your room unexpectedly, as they did with us, but luckily we were clothed and had the good sense to secure the door. Overall, it was a good experience. The shuttle service was prompt. Paid cash for the room and didn't have to pay any deposits for incidentals.
1 night family trip Oct 27, 2014
Traci
Loud because of the nearby airport. Pool and spa needing cleaning, didn't use them. Bathroom plumbing needed work.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
Hotel staff very professional and courteous. Very quiet and close to the main highway 826 (Palmetto Expressway) and the Miami International Airport.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
"Someones just needs to care"
I stayed for the first time at this hotel and it is sad that the owners of this hotel have allowed it to deteriorate as it has because with just a bit of TLC, simple maintenance, the rating could be much higher. So, you get what you pay for, but, like I said above, if someone would just take a paint brush out and maintain the walls, just do a good cleaning, and do a few touch ups here and there, this place can deliver its guests a greatly improved hotel experience.
1 night business trip Oct 14, 2014
"Terrible hotel. I'll never come back"
I paid for a non-smoking room but they give me a smoking one. Was dirty The air conditioner was broken. I will never come back to this hotel ever
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Martha
Need to retrain front desk girls! Bad customer service
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
"Need to retrain font desk service girls"
I ask to the front desk clerk about the laundry,she told me was at 3rd floor,so I took my laundry bag,when I got there I realized the dryer was broken,she shuld tell me and save me the trip,then we needed to print our boarding passes but we had trouble with the computer at lobby,so we ask to the front desk person if she can help us, and she just said that she was not an IT!
4 night family trip Sep 25, 2014
"very friendly staff ."
The beds were really nice . Overall everything looked good . Included a nice free breakfast .
1 night business trip Sep 22, 2014
"Very good location. Safe and comfortable hotel."
We arrived early and requested an early check in. That was bluntly denied and we were pointed to the fact that all La Quinta check in are 3 pm. Basta !! No problem, if no else was allowed an early check in. In front of our nose other customers were allowed an early check -in !! Wow !! Not good .
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
Audhoe
"Simple and Efficient"
Not a bad place to stay. Nothing fancy but comfortable and very affordable. The staff were polite and helpful. I will book there again.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Hotel is in a great location. Near shopping malls, restaurants and airport. That is the reason for staying here.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
Charlie
A very good experience. I stayed only one nigth in Miami and reserved this room. The hotel is located near malls and golf shops. What i liked most Was the room with a very good space to storage everything.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"Weekend in Miami at La Quinta West"
Good service and good room for the price
3 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Mario
"Foget about breakfast"
No breakfast
2 night family trip Aug 31, 2014
"Close to many things"
I was good the staff was nice.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"My stay"
I have stayed at many La Quintas and have always been satisfied. The outside and inside of this hotel was beautiful but when I got to the room I was a little shocked, it just looked dirty. I was scared to shower in the tub because of how it looked. The breakfast was awful, nothing to choose from and not enough seating. There were many people standing and eating so I just left.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
It was much more than I expected, it was clean and the personnel were very friendly. I will stay again
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"The Hotel staff is very friendly and helpfull."
The Hotel is near the airport and near Dolphin Mall and park area. The Hotel staff is very friendly and helpfull.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Luis
"Very convent"
Hotel was clean, staff friendly, location great, only thing I saw was pool was a little green needed to be attended too.
2 night business trip Aug 11, 2014
Except location, everything else is 5-star
4 night trip Aug 6, 2014
"Quick 2 night business visit."
I needed to be near the convention center on 72nd St. It was easy to and from and the hotel was near many nice restruants. Check in was easy. Every thing seemed secure in parking lot.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
"Below average experience"
My experience at this hotel fairly poor. To begin with, my wife and I waited 20 minutes for the only staff person on duty to return to the front desk and check us in. He was very courteous and prompt, but there is not reason for the front desk to be left alone for that long. When we arrived to our room, there was a damp, off-putting smell about it. Perhaps the previous guests had been smokers, but the room did not smell or feel clean. The refrigerator did not function at all and had mold beginning to grow in the back. The ice bucket in our room had warm water still inside of it and I had to go down to the front desk myself to get another because there was only 1 person on staff. The bathroom was not cleaned thoroughly, as there were still stains from prior use around the toilet and sink. Further, several ants appeared the next morning on our bathroom counter top after we left our cocktails out. The bed was not very comfortable, and to be honest, my wife and I felt somewhat disgusted sleeping in it. The elevator is very slow and clearly quite old. The only positives about this hotel were the free wifi, decent free breakfast every morning and convenient location. I have stayed in other La Quintas - the quality of this one was quite inconsistent with the others.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Excellent all around."
Was very impress with the hotel and location. Will definitely visit again.
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2014
Great service and location will return.
2 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"place is ok for a night or 2 but not for more"
the airport shuttle does not run contiuously. we had to wait 60 !! minutes at the airport till we got picked up by the shuttle
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
"Nice looking exterior, worn interior"
Helpful staff. Our air-conditioning wasn't working, so they gave us a different room. Rooms are pretty nice. Hallways are too warm (not air-conditioned) and the hall carpets are stained. Pool was only clean the day after the pool service was there, but the other 3 days we stayed the water had lots of hair, bugs, etc. floating in it. (Don't use goggles because you' ll be grossed out.). Overall, an okay place to stay.
K.
"good location"
Close to walmart and reataurants. Easy driving to major malls Dolphin and International mall. Shuttle to hotel unreliable. Did not pass for 3hrs. Had to rent vehicle to reach hotel.
savi
Very !!! Professional and Friendly Staff...clean.would recommend! But, Traveling(area) is time consuming... Overall 4.0
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Lin k
Disappointing... I have stay in La Quinta in other locations around the country and always have had a good experience, but not this time.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
Lilly
"Close to some sights"
The cleanliness of hotel was kept clean and maintain. Only maintenance was one on the elevator was very slow to close and open and also moved slow to. The pool area was nice. The quality of service was good. My overall view of the hotel was a very pleasant stay.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2014
Dana
Dog was barking constantly and my family and I could not get any sleep however the hotel manager did give us back one nights stay which was $89. The cleaning people did not speak English at all hard to explain what you need and when they "attempted" to clean my room....when I returned the room was not vacuumed nor were the toilets clean or the sink. I am from Miami born and raised and I visited 3 times this year and the best stay I ever had was at the extended stay right down the street. This hotel is OK but wow I was really shocked.
3 night business trip Jul 11, 2014
"My luggage left in hotel was opened and damaged"
Due to I am always trvelling to and back from Miami, sometimes I leave my luggage in hotel if I don't need it for certain trip away from Miami. This time I was extremely upset when I picked up the luggage I left on July 7th night, 5 days ago. The zipper of the luggage was torn and left open on 2 both ends. One of the pull tap was gone and the slider was damaged. I found it after in the late night when I need to repack it, and I gave the complain the the receiption next morning when I check out. I was in a hurry but actually I felt the service staff was completely not care about it. I felt very bad on the service and lack of respect to customers's property. I might stop using the hotel as my hub in Miami.
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2014
"Very poor customer service"
The facility is fine, but the staff at this hotel doesn't get customer service. The staff began taking down the breakfast bar just as a large number of people -- who had gotten in late the night before -- came down to eat. The staff was whisking away food from people as they were reaching for it. All this was going on right in the front lobby, in full view of the manager. Also, the airport shuttle only runs once an hour and stops running at 10 p.m. No flexibility there, and a taxi from the airport cost $27. A sign in the elevator exhorts customers to "give us a 10" on the hotel evaluation form "because of our commitment to customer service." That's commitment in theory - no sign of it in practice. I'd give them a zero.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
Tammy
"Hotel near of airport and malls."
I was just one night, the hotel needs improvement.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
Fausto
"Hotel more than good / huge Problem with CAR-Hertz"
Hotel was more than good. I have stayed at the hotel more than one time and always was a pleasent stay. This time I should say they have failed in small things. * Before the night the Air Conditioning failed. Regarding was NO technician or responsible for that, they offered to change me the room, which they did. But, I was at the 6th floor, and I had to go to the lobby to get the new key, and return to my room and do the moving all by myself. Nobody from the hotel offered me to send me the key or help me with the moving, which would be reasonable. I assume they have a very short staff at night. * Other small thing. I am a smoker. The Hotel offer Smoking rooms. But there was NO ASHTRAY at the entire hotel, no matter how many times I asked for that. They always said to me... I will be sending you one, later. And it never happened. At the end of the day, the gil in the front desk, told me the truth. They do not have a single ashtray at the hotel. They have ordered some, but they did not received it. Unbelieveable
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
Juan
"nice days"
Hotel in nice conditions, and room bigger them usual for the category. Breakfast a little bit limited, but fair for the cost.
2 night family trip May 30, 2014
Ventura
"Close to Dolphin Mall"
Really appreciated the shuttle service to the airport.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014