All hotels in Doral, Florida, United States of America
8730 Nw 27th St, Doral, FL, 33172, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

Dirty
    Bad breakfast
    Poor vibe
    Bad amenities
  • Wellness
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
  • Bar
    Bar is not good
Good hotel, will be back next time in miami, big room, clean, nice staff, good location.
Other trip May 4, 2015
paíno
"Comforatble rooms after an exhausting journey"
We had a very good first night in Florida in this hotel, after a long and exhausting journey from Europe. The beds were very comfortable and the room were quite. Airco worked fine. Elevator was realy slow and nosiy, but that's only minor. Breakfast as usual; limited choise and far to few places to room all the guests. Receptionists were not very friendly, to put it mildly. You don't feel very welcome by them. But who cares?
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Anton
"Needs upgrade"
Older hotel nice but staff needs upgrade in rest rooms and pool area
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"Nice hotel close to beach and malls"
Staff was friendly and supported in everything. The room was cleaned widely and the breakfast had enought options for all.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
patygu
"Awful experience!"
Pool and surrounding area was dirty, hot tub was broke, elevators were so old, dirty and slow. The air conditioner in the room was so loud, it was out dated, bathroom tubs had mold in the caulking. All around awful experience.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Lindsay
Good, will recommend, clean and coozy, very good.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Staff"
Waited over 2 hours for a ride from the Airport. Called the Hotel 5 times and was noone would answer the phone. Finally got someone on the phone and was told they could not help me. When they arrived the bus was dirty and not very inviting. Evening staff was rude. Spent more time talking to each other than to the line of people waiting to check in.I also find it very rude that they spoke in Spanish. She looked totally disgusted with my group of 10 and we all thought she was making comments about us knowing that we were not able to understand. The elevator was out of order and we had to walk to the other end of the building to get to our rooms. The only good thing I have to say abouth the visit is that the rooms were clean and very nice. I would not recommend this Hotel to a friend.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Diana
"awful experience!"
The pool and surrounding area is dirty, hot tub didnt work, the elevators were old, expired and dirty. The rooms were outdated and dirty, the air conditioner was so loud. The spanish speaking shuttle driver was speaking to another spanish man and said americans were pigs thinking we didnt understand. All around nothing good to say about our stay.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
Lindsay
Very clean and close to restaurants and airport.
1 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
Very nice and accomodating staff that went out of their way to help us and to give us directions, etc. The room was nice, great pool and gardens, and breakfast. Only problem was transportation from the airport to the hotel. The shuttle was never available for any of our party ( 10 total and up to 1-1/2 hour wait) ) and 2 of us had to take a taxi.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Shari
"Good Hotel for Bussines Travel"
Hotel is enough for traveling on Bussines. Elevators were a bit old as were the AC Units. Breakfast was not very good. Room and bath were in good condition, hence it made for an OK stay. Other ammenities like ice and vending were operating. Packing space was plenty.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Canini
"bad service"
When getting into room the air conditioner was not cooling. Call and spoke to male desk clerk who advised me to use wall you but it too didn't work. The desk clerk advised me at approximately 2300 hours that he would come check unot and he never showed up. Rhe air conditioner finally began working around 0500 hours which means it was a miserable nights sleep. When checking out i explained to female what occurred she advised she would have manager call me back. I have not heard back from the manager as of yet. I have stayed in lq establishments before and have never been so unsatisfied before.
1 night business trip Apr 10, 2015
"near to different malls - restaurants"
For a short stay it is okay. hotel staff was friendly. Shuttle: we had issue with the shuttle service which did not passed by when we arrived so we took a taxi after having wait about 2hrs. Coffeemaker: i did like that the coffeemaker was placed in the bathroom and you could not move it from there.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
Gen
"I Stayed in the Lobby the first night"
I called I was checking in late. Apparently they overbooked and there was no single hotel in the Miami area for me to stayed that first night thus I had no choice but to stay in the lobby sitting all night in a dirty couch surrrounded by some weird people that looked like homeless which claimed they were too waiting for a room. Hotel staff claimed their rooms flooded yet the next morning I did not see any cleaning/restoration people cleaning the rugs or the rooms. I've travelled all over the world and the US and this was the most humiliating and demeaning experience in my entire life. Where could I go in the middle of the night in a sometimes problematic city to find a room? Shame on La Quinta and no this property. If you overbook, you look and find a room for a woman traveling along. At checking out they promised they would give a discount to try remedy my horrendous experrience. It never happened. Never again will I stay at another La Quinta property.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
Mercy
"Hotel was decent, reasonably clean but dated."
My main complaint was check in. Arrived for schedules 3PM check in and was unable to check in until 5:15 as they said rooms were not cleaned. Clerk allowed me to stand in line behind two other people who walked in just as rooms became ready even though I had been waiting two hours. Elevator was broken so I lugged my stuff up three flights of stairs to find out my key did not work. Back to front desk to wait another 5 minutes to get key programmed properly without even a sorry.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Not very clean"
This hotel is not very clean. The carpet in the hallways has large stains. The room is humid and has some smell. The towels have black stains. The chair is dirty. The bathroom doors also need cleaning. The staff are friendly though. The hotel is located to the west of the airport. The rental car center is on the east side of the airport. If you need to return rental car, it is better to stay on the east side.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Megan
"Very convenient and clean."
Hotel is great. The staff are nice. The room is clean and comfortable. The location is great.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"La Quinta - Nice experience, Continue Improving!"
The hotel is located in a nice area central and easy to move back and forth too.The Welcome was good. The parking was convenient each time, though security presence could be visible on the side of the building particularly at nights. The Breakfast was standard, however, good. An additional, PC in the lobby would be good for person wanting to check emails. I had both my laptop and Ipod Touch which worked perfect in my room, however, Upon check out I needed to print a document and used the PC in the Lobby. MY BAD I got carried away and didn't realize others were behind me waiting to use it. I also observed a similar atmosphere once I would be returning to my room. The Elevator is filthy and needs a good cleaning, door tracts, the corners and the area right about the digital reading in the elevator is extremely dusty.The room condition was perfect. I was extremely impressed with the microwave and refrigerator in the room. Perfect. As it relates to the Air Condition control more information need to be provided on how to control it. It took me about 30 minutes to realize the control was on the wall although it was the old floor unit with the controls displayed. Maid Service - Ok. However, they failed to refresh my bath towels one day and I called the front desk to request and was told that I needed to come to the front desk to retrieve because she is the only person on premise. I didn't take a shower until the next morning.
2 night trip Mar 21, 2015
Stayed at the La Quinta Inn as part of a layover in Miami. The hotel is not very well kept and is in dire need of some renovation. At least the rooms were not filthy.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Clean, friendly"
Hotel was clean, friendly, and comfortable. I dislike large cities so we were glad to have a friendly, well run hotel to come back to.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
judy
"Not a hotel for those using the Miami airport"
This hotel is definitely not an "airport hotel," as it is described. It's so far away that there is not a regular shuttle during rush hour, as it can take 45 minutes each way. Instead the shuttle is "on call," an unusual practice for an airport hotel in my experience, and also not mentioned to us when we made our reservation. Because of this, we waited outside for 30 minutes for the shuttle to arrive, then called and were told that it's an on-call service only and that the shuttle would arrive within 15 minutes. However, we waited another 45 minutes for it to arrive. Then another half hour or so until we finally arrived at the hotel. So: close to two hours for us travel to the hotel after our 3:15 p.m. arrival at the airport shuttle stop.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
Great staff front desk, very rude housekeeper, right price, right location, great services
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
Junior
"Quick stay"
Bed very comfortable. Unhappy that shuttle stops running at 10pm. Cost $30 to take a taxi there.
"surprised"
Very helpful staff...good breakfast...least expensive major hotel
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Nice hotel, Mr Gary in the from desk.."
It was a very pleasant hotel, clean, very friendly staff from the from desk, because the housekeeper was no very friendly i ask the housekeeper for a extra instant coffee and she says no, with a actitud and i told her about the trash bag and she say no, i need to wait for another housekeeper to take the trash. She was on the phone all the time, and ignore me, but is ok, she is from the salvador i don't know her name.
Junior
"Uneventful"
Our stay started at 11:30pm. We had a little trouble finding the hotel. Called and received directions that were spot on. We were checked in by a young lady in a quick manner. We found our room was ready, clean and welcoming. Breakfast could have been better. Food and the lay out was hard to navigate. Checkout was smooth and hassle free.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Dick
"price ok"
caz nearby shopping mall,price is ok,just all staff too busy,nobody can help you if get trouble with something
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
Abby
Needs alot of improvements,it needs new furniture and need to improve Their continental breakfast is very poor. staff are very nice the pool is nice the room was nice and clean.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
"no air"
Air did not blow cold, and they said ...'oh well' ...you prepaid so we cannot help you.
1 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
"Over priced and out dated"
Hotel is over priced for being so out dated and run down. Elevators need work and permits were expired. Room doors didn't seal off good and the room needed updating and new appliances. And the hotel and room smelled bad.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
Kyle
"Scary experience"
The hotel was very noisy because of people banging on each others doors at 4:30 in the morning! The elevator needs either replacement or a good overhaul. Very scary to go up and down with, because it just stops every time at the third level and then suddenly continues.
1 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
Andre
"Poor"
Hallway carpets were filthy. TV didn't work. Worst breakfast I have had at a qualiti Inn. Nice people working there. Very expensive for what it was.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Lana
The hotel could be refreshed and modernized (room decoration, elevator). Overall I was satisfied but the price charged was too high for what I got (the boat show combined with Valentine day caused Miami hotel prices to skyrocket). Bad timing on my part!
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"good value"
it was great for a over night in a good area
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"convenient hotel close to my destination"
Complimentary breakfast menu has to be upgraded somewhat in comparison with other hotel.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Facilities"
Good location but the facility is an urgent need of a face lift, worn out and right out dirty areas around the obby and elevators. Suggest change in pest control programs or operatos cwawing insects in your bath tub is a very negative experience in summary not a good value
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
JMC
"Hotel needs to be remodeled"
Carpet dirty and worn bathroom had mold in shower. Bedspread had stain on it. Hallway carpet worn moldy and dirty
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
"Good expirence"
I hosted just one night, in genneral was good. Te hotel is situated in a quiet zone. Bed confortable and a good breakfast.
1 night family trip Jan 15, 2015
Joao
"La Quinta"
Location very convenient in the middle of Doral. Hotel looks deteriorated as well as rooms, common areas, carpets, doors scratched. Five years ago this was a really neat hotel. Everything new. the management is not spending in renovations which is very important to keep customers happy and loyal to the chain. However is a good hotel for one or two nights.
4 night business trip Nov 8, 2014
the hotel is ok. they should repair the elevator (looking). The rooms don't have microwave or refrigerator. They should have hot water and coffee for the guest in the lobby.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Hotel needs work"
The carpet smelled bad and the beds were uncontable. The AC did not work most of the time.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"I like this hotel. THe staff are great."
When we went to the room the carpet in front of the bathroom door was soaking wet. We should not have been assigned that room. However we were too tired to ask to change rooms. The front desk staff assured us that housekeeping would fix the problem the next day, however we left the next day early in morning, other than that I really enjoyed the hotel. The shuttle driver was kind enough to take us to Walmart. I feel the staff were professional and friendly. I would return.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
martha
"Wonderful Hotel but...."
This Hotel is fine... There is detail that is troubling: It seems that somebody lives on the back- by the garbage dump/parking area. Also, there are about 10 to 12 cats roaming around. I made the issue known to the front desk since it is a health hazard.
2 night family trip Dec 17, 2014
victor
"My room was okay"
I always stay at this location when I'm in town on a quick trip
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
sam
"Miami trip"
No refrigerator or microwave in room,bending machine wouldn't take cash credit card only,little different from others hotels,
2 night family trip Dec 15, 2014
Jose
"Great location and comfortable"
Always enjoy my stay there. Plenty of restaurants and shopping near the hotel.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
"Good hotel"
Very good hotel overall, big and clean rooms. The breakfast was OK but not very varied. A little minus was that we needed to store our luggage after checkout time but the hotel did not have any available storage space that day. However, they did let us check out one our later than regular check-out time. I would definitely stay there again.
1 night romance trip Dec 14, 2014
beautiful exterior. Inside dated, room comfortable and staff friendly.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
rn
"Stranded at MIA"
The accommodations of this hotel are quite acceptable. However, I won't go there again when stopping over for a night in Miami. I saw no indication on the web site that it was necessary to call the hotel for a shuttle. I stood on the curb for over an hour, watching other LaQuinta shuttles go by. My cell phone is based in the country where I reside, so it doesn't have service in the US. Finding a functional pay phone at MIA is a challenge. Then, to my surprise, the shuttle service doesn't start early in the morning, so I had to pay $29 for a taxi back to MIA. I had been looking for price value when selecting this hotel. At the end of the day, it cost more than many of the other options.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
Stranded
"Nice hotel, very comfortable"
Great stay. Comfortable bed as always. Always a pleasant stay at this location. Location is great for shopping and nice places to get a good meal in close proximity. Airport is also not too far away.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014