All hotels in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
2301 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI, 53233, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
"Harley"
We were just passing through on our way to Chicago stopped to tour Harley museum. it was good
1 night romance trip Aug 3, 2015
"Noisy- good location"
Was not quiet and smelled like pet waste in the elevator- location was great and rooms were clean
4 night romance trip Aug 19, 2015
Great Experience!
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
Sara
"not bad place at all"
the staff were very nice. The location is very good. The Carpet smiled but the room we're clean. The berkfasr room has only one table and only 4 chairs but the berkfasr was ok.
2 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
"HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!"
Has bed bugs . Over charged my account . Breakfast was terrible. Never came to clean my room .
3 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
Brandi
"Won't stay again."
Elevator smelled like urine, carpets were nasty. Doors were did not have the slower so it kept slamming.
1 night business trip Aug 18, 2015
Oral Jacob
"Business Stay"
A good hotel option for a great price. Basic amenities to get you by for the minimal time you spend in a hotel while traveling. Convenient to downtown and many other destinations.
2 night business trip Aug 17, 2015
"Two Nights; Two Ambassadors"
We stayed in both Ambassadors, as our ferry trip was canceled and we needed a room the second night at short notice. The older hotel is splendid! Very classy and elegant. Staff from both hotels are exceptionally helpful, cheerful and competent. The shuttle service is outstanding. The bar at the older Ambassador is a delight. Unfortunately the neighborhood is pretty rough. We were approached four times over three days for handouts, smokes and other things. Every instance in the daytime.
1 night trip with friends Aug 18, 2015
"Had no problems"
I had no problems . Everything was set up when I came..easy Stay .IT was hot muggy out that day and they had AC already on in my room so was great ..Booking was easy online
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2015
Tashawn
"Upgraded at the Ambassador"
They were so nice and upgraded our room from the Inn to the Hotel. Staff and the room were amazing.
1 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
davis
"Cheap Spot that's Worth the Trouble"
It was a bit awkward to get in, as the staff was working the other hotel across the street - however as the staff was super helpful and friendly - it wasn't that big of a deal. I loved the level of security actually, waiting to get into the hotel means no one is getting in that doesn't belong.
1 night trip with friends Jun 7, 2015
Teresa
"Not too bad"
Beds were VERY comfortable! Not very many channels on TV, and the guide showed the wrong shows on the wrong channels. The cleanliness was so-so...there was hair in the corners of the bathroom floor and nasty, smelly gunk under the trash bags in the cans. The neighborhood was straight up scary, but the reception lady chased away at least one of them that were bothering us for money. A lot of homeless people around, and we observed people smoking drugs in the area. Aside from that, the location was very near the Rave, which was our destination for the trip!
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
The location of the hotel in proximity to the event we were at was perfect
1 night romance trip Aug 6, 2015
"A great value!"
My son and I stayed 2 nights, attending a class at Marquette. The Inn was very comfortable, and is convenient walking distance. We enjoyed drinks and dinner at the Ambassador Hotel across the street. The rates were surprisingly reasonable and the continental breakfast was totally adequate, but it would have been nice to have more breakfast tables and chairs available. I was surprised be asked to pay for parking as an addition to the room fee. It would have been more pleasant to have had the parking included in with the room charge initially. The room was very good. All in all, a very pleasant experience and I will probably be back.
2 night business trip Aug 4, 2015
Ronald
"Poor"
Upon arrival, unfriendly staff. Room was unsanitary & had to request housekeeping to clean entire room. Bad neighborhood.
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
joyce
"Only stay here for the concerts next door."
Remember this is not the fancy ambassador hotel across the street. This is basically a red roof inn sharing the name. The hotel is in a rough area and the only reason to stay here would be for a concert at the Rave/eagles ballroom. If youre staying there and want cheap, this is the place, but dont venture anywhere on foot but the concert and hotel, unless you take a cab.
1 night trip with friends Aug 4, 2015
Erik
The room was great for what our intentions were, spend the night after a baseball game. Easy fast drive to the game or they provided a shuttle. Bed was comfortable, room could have been clearer, dirty mirror, glass, dusty. The lobby was updated, breakfast area needs some attention as well as the hallways
1 night trip with friends Jul 31, 2015
"nice room"
We had a nice stay. Clean room, comfortable bed, fridge, micro and a shuttle. Couldn't ask for much more.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
"Ambassador Inn"
Cool neighborhood. Clean. The feel of the hotel is off. Outdated. Dark. Cold.They take the credit card information manually, so it is not secure and takes forever to check-in. They indicated that this is there practice and that there system wasn't down.
1 night business trip Jul 29, 2015
Carl
We were looking for a hotel near the Brewers stadium.We had driven to Milwaukee from Chicago for a nite game.I should have been more careful in my selection but I assumed since we were just going to sleep an inexpensive place would have sufficed.We pulled up to the hotel, never went in and drove back to Chicago even though it was close to midnite.The fact that the "A" was missing from the sign atop the hotel was a clue to what the interior was going to be
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
"Just OK"
A bit run down, but OK hotel. A bit overpriced.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Erik
"Comfort and bargain near campus"
The room was comfortable and clean, the air conditioning was working well. Continental breakfast was okay, but on Sunday they were out of orange juice. The location was great since we needed to go to the nearby campus. The shuttle was very handy although we walked a lot, even down Wisconsin Ave. to the Lake.
3 night trip with friends Jul 23, 2015
"Avoid this dump"
This place is a dump. Seriously there is trash on the floor when we checked in, no one at the front desk (they were manning the desk across the street), peeling paint and fraid door.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
The milk was spoiled. The plumbing made a lot of noise when you flushed the toilet. I had to pay $10.00 to park my car in their parking lot!
1 night trip Jul 15, 2015
Robin
"couples retreat"
The hotel was great it was clean staff was friendly the shuttle service was awesome Sam is wonderful had to pay $10 per night for parking didn't like that very much the continental breakfast was wha blah but overall had a good experience
1 night romance trip Jul 13, 2015
"Would choose somewhere else"
Cigarette on desk chair when we first entered room. Tiniest elevator ever and elevator landings are strange. Thin walls. $10/day for lot parking. OK breakfast offerings. Pay the extra money for the Ambassador Hotel across the street.
2 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
"never again"
Bad neighborhood, shabby hotel,the WORST breakfast buffet ever.
1 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2015
jesse
Great room. Make u pay for parking though. I parked on street which may/may not be good idea. In a shady area which is strange because the hotel is very luxurious and may out of my league.
4 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
Mason
"Brewers game stay"
We were there for one night for the Brewers game. Hotel had a shuttle and was awesome all around. Great for the price!
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
Meghan
"eh"
Not what I expected. The woman at the check in seemed annoyed that we were there. Although we did check in late, I did call to let them know.
1 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2015
Allison
"Cheap practical accomodations"
Elevator smelled of urine, small pieces of litter (wrappers, etc) found under bed.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
CARL
"Pleasant"
Last minute booking . Only inconvenience was having to walk across street in the rain . Front desk was very polite and room had no flaws . Good night sleep.
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
paul
"Concert Stay"
The stay was very nice and the rooms were very nice to my surprise. The only thing I thought needed improvement was the elevator. Too small and maybe have paneling on the sides instead of carpet. Other than that it was great!! :)
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
"Perfect for a night away"
Great for a night away. Also great price and location for a cost at the rave
1 night romance trip May 28, 2015
Kristen
"Not the nicest hotel, but not the worst either"
The hotel is a little run down, and walls are super thin so noise travels very well. I had to call the front desk and complain so I could sleep. The free breakfast wasnt very good. There was only one table in the breakfast room. Super close to The Rave so I would probably stay again. Not the nicest hotel though.
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
"Ambassador Review"
It was very nice and walking distance to our destination.
1 night business trip May 29, 2015
"Not the best experience."
Staff was nice.:) Lighting in room was terrible. No type of hanging device whatsoever for jackets,dress clothes, etc. and had mostly dress clothing with for graduation events. Refrigerator was dirty had to clean it before using.Was disappointing for the cost.
3 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Don't stay here!"
This Hotel is scary and the breakfast is a joke (even for continental)
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
"Hotel"
Hotel needs some attention to details.
1 night romance trip May 19, 2015
"Never again"
Hotel smelled like feces when walking in the lobby. The hallways were musty, doors and walls in bad condition. The "breakfast" that was complimentary was basically bagels and coffee.
1 night family trip May 17, 2015
Kathleen
"Average at best"
I was disappointed with our stay. Not family oriented. No pool and no crib available. Our TV remote missing also. Glad I have no need to stay there again.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
Glenda
"you get what you pay for, I guess."
Had concert tickets that we recieved last minute. This hotel was inexpensive and a block from the concert venue. There are two "ambassador" hotels on this block which was confusing. Wish I could have prepaid for a parking pass online. It was only ten bucks but still. Had service from one kind of low people skilled person and one very genuinely kind person. Room was smallish and cheapish but nothing actually wrong with it. Wifi was indeed free. Skip the free breakfast- the apples were good and the cereal was cereal. Nothing else was even really appetizing if free.
1 night romance trip May 12, 2015
Savannah
"We went to the rave."
It was comfortable and fun.
1 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
Zack
"Horrible Place"
Checked-in and lobby looked like 60's apart building design and décor. The clerk stated we'd been reserved for 1 night instead of 2. (Thank God!!!) The elevator was the size of a small closet. One of our party uses a wheelchair and could barely fit into the elevator. Fitting a luggage cart in on the second trip to our room was nearly impossible. Had to cram it in cockeyed and I was smashed into a corner to even fit in. The room was very run-down and depressing. We left next a.m. and checked into a Quality Suites where we got a suite with two queen beds, an indoor pool and a hot breakfast for the same price. We actually added an extra day to our trip and stayed there two nights. We have stayed at upscale hotels in Milwaukee such as Hilton, Hyatt, Phister and Ambassador (the original hotel across from Ambassador Inn.) Those were all booked so the reason we booked Ambassador Inn. You are not doing your company good by supporting that dive!! It was in the top 4 worst hotels in my 62 years and I've travelled all over U.S. and Madrid, Spain. Also had to pay ten dollars for parking. The three of us would have been better off staying in our car!
Other trip May 14, 2015
Anita
"Shuttle Bus to Sox game"
The Toilet shut off caused the pipes to rattle, and the shut off cycled every few minutes. It needs attention. I am sure they will get it done soon. I reported it, but as it was late in the day due to 4pm check in time.
Other trip May 13, 2015
Small Potatoes
"Brewers vs Dodgers Get Together!"
Great Value! Shuttle service to and from Miller Park!
Other trip May 13, 2015
Henry
"Older hotel but clean room and friendly staff"
Only 5 min away from Miller Stadium. You are charged $10 for parking in their lot. Not sure if the parking charge is a daily rate as we were there only 1 night. They offer a free shuttle to see the Brewers. There was a leak under our sink, which we noticed upon checking out. Otherwise, there we no other issues that affected our stay.
Other trip May 12, 2015
"Terrible stay"
This was the worst hotel experience of my life. I was woken up at 2 in the morning to someone screaming at the top of their lungs and banging furniture. When I called the front desk to tell them people were fighting, they didn't seem to care at all. It went on for 2 hours. Definitely not worth the price. Someone should have calmed them down.
1 night trip with friends May 9, 2015
"will go again"
We went to the rave that night and stay at the hotel for the night. Was clean,quiet and nice! Will stay here again.
1 night trip with friends May 9, 2015
Brandy
"Disaster"
This hotel sucks - One of the beds had food all over the sheet etc.
1 night business trip May 8, 2015