All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
200 Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV, 89101, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Old Hotel"
Housekeeping was subpar ,beds barely made bathroom needs redone, it is just an older hotel that needs remodeling and updated A/C . I can't imagine staying there when it was actually hot outside To be fair, we could have stayed at a newer hotel downtown, however, we choose the Fremont, our own fault..but won't be back.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
Ann
"Perfect place to rest a wary body"
Spent 5 nights at the Fremont and would stay again if the occasion arises. Room was clean and comfortable but the bathrooms are a little small but who spends a lot of time in the bathroom? the in wall safe is nice but having to use a key is a little unnerving for fear of losing it during the day. The Paradise Breakfast and Champagne buffets are hard to beat food and price wise. Juan and Marvin make a mean omelet and pancake. The casino table games were always busy but it's fun to play pitch BJ when a spot does open up. The front desk was able to give us a late checkout since our flight didn't leave until night time and the bell desk kept great care of our luggage while we tried one last time to hit it big before leaving. The casino cage also has safety deposit boxes to use so you don't have to walk around with any large sums of money (if you have any left on the last day).
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
Pit Boss
"Relaxing vacation"
Part of my annual vacation to Las Vegas. Stayed there for 12 nights with a $15 food credit per day which turned out to be a good package. Since I've been there often, I mostly relaxed.
Ray
"nice hotel, right on Fremont Street."
Several restaurants inside the casino that have great food. The hotel is right on Fremont Street, easy access to all the events going on, and close to the strip and the Mob Museum. The only bad experience we had was that there were two young, overweight women standing just outside the Fremont entrance that were exposing themselves in hopes to make money from people who were taking pictures. I am sure it was not a good experience for those who have brought young children or older relatives. The community does need to keep the Fremont experience a family experience.
cath
"A pleasant stay..."
The one objection I have was the music at night from Fremont Street was a little over the top. It went on till past 11pm.
"Excellent bargin!"
Good
5 night family trip Jan 20, 2015
Ramon
"First stay downtown"
We decided to stay downtown for the first time. Absolutely loved how close everything was. Hotel was great for the price..clean and updated.
3 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
ross
"Old and tired!"
Our room was very small as so was the bathroom. It was not very clean and in need of updating. The worst part was our heater in our room did not work and froze the first night, was told they would fix it and didn't so we froze again the second night. When we checked out we were told since we booked through Expedia they couldn't do anything about it! They tood my debit card number for incedentals and could have given us credit but didn't. So maddening. The buffet was horrible and wouldn't feed the food to my dog. Would never stay in that place again! Slots were very tight as well.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Cheryl
"Very pleasant stay"
Since the price of a room at the "D" where I stayed for years was more than I wanted to spend, I tried the Fremont and it has been re-done in recent years and now very comfortable, clean, and affordable.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
"great deal"
the rooms are good size and clean. the bathroom is clean also but just small. it was quiet and easy to get to convention center for meetings.
3 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
"FREMONT STREET"
A GREAT COUPLE OF DAYS IN VEGAS
4 night romance trip Jan 19, 2015
Cinthia
Front desk staff was rude checking in and out. The woman who cleaned our room was incredibly sweet and courteous.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
K
"Friendly Staff"
Staff was very friendly and courteous. First time staying downtown, would go back.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
"wow"
It was great!
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Francis Joel
"down grade for free"
I book deluxe king room. Fremont gave away my room to a couple. Front desk said I was by myself and hotel over book.they wanted me to go California hotel but was told I book thru hotel.com they had to honor res. So they have me a down grade one double bed on lower level.no discount or anything.
1 night trip Jan 20, 2015
calvin
"59th Birthday Celebration"
I decided to reward a friend who helped me in November who I decided to accompany me to Las Vegas for my 59th Birthday celebration. When that friend flaked on me, I figured to go it alone. I went to Expedia for the first time & wanted a hotel near downtown Las Vegas. I chose the Fremont Hotel & Casino. After booking, I soon realized that there were at least four other friends I could have gone through. It was too late to do anything through Expedia without canceling reservation & starting over. I wrote the hotel & explained the situation & that I would be staying there for my birthday. Several days later, I heard back from a woman with Boyd Gaming,the people behind Fremont that I could get a roll-away for $10 extra. I then invited a friend who had also helped me in November. When I finally did get to the Fremont, I discovered that the hotel management had upgraded me to a two bed suite for no extra money. My friend could have his own bed. The check-in process was great with the three guest service agents. Once I did check in, we had to get to one of two successive stage shows. The next morning, my friend & I had breakfast in the wonderfully decorative Paradise Buffet. As we got there after breakfast was basically over, lunch meals were starting to be rolled out. I still enjoyed what I did eat as an unconventional breakfast. Bell guy was very nice & helpful. Wish staff of buffet knew that people still do enjoy real butter.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
Dean
"Fremont Hotel: Downtown experience"
Second time in Vegas and I wanted to experience the Downtown area. The hotel staff was pleasant, room was clean, buffet was okay. The best thing in the buffet was the banana cream pie! Real homemade pie with fresh bananas, pudding, cream...the pie crust was fresh. Don't gamble much but the casino like most in the downtown area as I've discovered are smokier than the ritzy ones located on the strip. But the prices overall compared to the touristy Strip was affordable. I booked through Expedia and I got a better deal with a non-smoking room compared to booking directly with the hotel. There is free valet parking; just give them a tip everytime you want to pick up your car. Overall,Fremont Hotel is affordable and I had a pleasant stay.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Annette
"Smelly room"
My room was on the 2nd floor, smelled like sewer and was very smoky. The casino was very smoky. Staff was great! I felt like since we booked with your company, we got the worse floor and rooms. Elevator wouldn't open at our floor. Bed was uncomfortable.
2 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2015
"Overview:"
Hotel is starting to need some updating. Carpet in the hallway and in our room (10 floor) was starting to need replacement. Houskeeping was average but staff was courteous. Check-in staff was very poorly attired which made for poor first impression of the Fremont. All in all, value was good as was the location.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Charlie
Overall good experience. The fan was slightly loud. Good location.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Surprisingly pleased."
This is in Downtown Las Vegas so my expectations weren't very hight to begin with but I was very pleasantly surprised. I think the fact that I didn't have to walk across the smoky, smelly, noisy, crowded casino to get to the elevators to go up to my room made all the difference here. We valet parked, checked in and went up to our room in less than 5 minutes and without walking more than maybe 30 yards all together. The walls are paper thin and the outside noise can be heard throught the windows so if you're looking for peace and quiet, this is not the place for you. The best part of this room are the plantation shutters on the windows. I prefer these to the blackout curtains most hotels have because they let in sunlight and it makes you want to get up and go explore LV. The other places will have you thinking it's the middle of the night at noon! Overall, it was clean, convenient and offers very comfortable beds. Pointers: 1. Ask for the highest floor available so the outdoor noise will minimize and the last room of the hall, if available so the other guests don't have to walk past your room, the doors are also not that great at keeping noise out. 2. Find your ice machine as soon as you get there, they're not on every floor. 3. Valet park your car, it's very convenient. 4. Don't take your kids if you plan on walking Fremont Street, it's pretty much Naked City.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Lucie
"Super tiny! Super dirty!"
I checked in and right away noticed that there were towels where on the floor. Called front desk and asked for a clean room. Front desk was very courteous and moved us right away. The next room was also dirty. I had to clean the toilet seat. There was hair and some kind of film on the toilet seat . There was tiny hairs all over the sink and in the shower. There was white stains on the walls in the bathroom. The heater would only work on hot or cold no thermostat. This hotel is in a great location for the Fremont Experience. It has excellent valet parking. I would most likely not return. No free Wifi!
2 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
Charity
"Old style"
Love the location.Very dated though and the buffet is blah.
1 night trip Jan 11, 2015
stephen
"AVERAGE HOTEL"
DECENT HOTEL. OUR WINDOW WAS RIGHT ON FREMONT ST., SO WE HEARD THE NOISES BELOW. PROBABLY WILL NOT STAY THERE AGAIN.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
MICHELE
"would not recommend this hotel to anyone"
The hotel staff is not helpful. I provided my hotel confirmation number, but he did not want to help me to check in. Moreover, he kept asking me to check with Expedia customer service as he TOLD me that my reservation was cancelled. Then he ignored all my questions and pretended to do something with his computer. After making call to Expedia, they found my reservation with the hotel confirmation number which I provided earlier. Felt bad when checking in. Room is small, staffs are not friendly, air circulation is bad... you can smell the second-hand smoke everywhere in the hotel. Please do not stay with this hotel.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
Eng H.
"Highly recommended."
Location was great and it was a tremendous value.
3 night romance trip Jan 8, 2015
don
"Worked out well for CES."
Affordable. Easy shuttles to CES. Handy Dunkin Donuts in house and McDonalds close by. Lanai Express was like Panda. Freemont Street Experience was new to me, and fun for a change of pace from the strip. Stopped and watched some of the live music. Enjoyed being able to step out of one Casino and step into multiple others just a few steps away, (strip casinos are too far apart). Room was nothing special, but then again, not bad either... it was a perfectly fine place to sleep, (which is what a hotel room is for).
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Efficient stay for a conference and great service"
In town for a conference, the price was great and service from employees all courteous and helpful. A little noisy with the Downtown Experience going on right outside but it got quiet around 10pm most nights. Updated room was reasonable although bathtub was older. I liked that you can walk in the front door right to the elevator without having to walk a mile through the casino like you do at hotels on the strip.
2 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
Eduardo
"Good, inexpensive downtown Las Vegas hotel"
I didn't expect the Fremont to offer all the trappings of the fancy strip hotels and got what I expected, a nice comfortable inexpensive room.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
"Surprisingly nice"
I was a little weary staying on Fremont street, but the hotel was very clean and the bed was comfortable. I was surprised how quiet the hotel was with how noisy it was on Fremont street. You could hear doors closing in the hallway, but that was the loudest thing there was. The only downfall to staying here is that is was an expensive cab ride to the strip. We spent $30-40 for each way. There is a city bus that goes there, but we didn't look in to it because we were in a hurry to get to a show.
1 night romance trip Jan 7, 2015
"Enjoyable"
Enjoyable
1 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
"In town for CES"
In Vegas for CES, hotel stay was comfortable and reasonably priced considering the high demand during the week.
2 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
Terence
"Location"
Excellent location, just beware with the noise!
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"Worst Customer Service EVER"
Was put in a room right next to the elevators, sounded like airplanes flying over us all night. The worst part of this is when I told the front desk the next morning and I was told that I did not have anything to complain about because my room was upgraded. He told me I was lucky to be staying in that room. Completely unbelievable to have such poor customer service.
1 night romance trip Jan 7, 2015
"Tried"
Needs to be torn down. Hotel is old, dirty, and it seems like they just don't care.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
Not as expected, would only stay if needed a cheap place to stay.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
The rooms were small, but who lives in them? The bed and pillows were high end and so comfortable...the room was very clean,had great service. Would stay again !
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"Pros and cons"
Cons-Very noise with the concerts happening in fremont street, the hotel is old. Pros- Cheap, exactly in the middle of fremont street!! Will stay here again!
4 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Alejandro
"Good hotel. Great fun on Fremont at!!"
Great fun! Just a few feet from all the fun! Had a great experience! Great location downtown!!!!!
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Macie
"Ok hotel but nothing fancy"
Check in/out was great. No extra surprise charges added to bill.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"Adequate"
The room was clean which I value highest. The major annoyance was parking, they only offer valet parking for their guests. No parking structure near by is free without some crazy validation process. Just be cognizant of that. Ended up paying about thirty dollars for parking for two days when that amount added to a room could have put me into that nugget or a downtown, Las Vegas Blvd hotel that would have been nicer and offer abundant parking options.
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
Matthew
"MY 6 DAY TRIP TO VEGAS"
It was good but it would have been Great if 2 of theirmain Restaurants were open!
6 night business trip Dec 16, 2014
Bruce M.
"Middle of Downtown Events"
Staff in the hotel, casino and restaurants were pleasant and ready to assist with any issue.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Ken
"Fremont hotel experience"
Very tiny room no heat just a bed and bathroom,would expect more from a downtown hotel
6 night family trip Dec 9, 2014
curtis
"Fremont Hotel Experience"
The room was tiny,tiny,tiny also the heater didn't work, there were no blankets for the bed we asked for one but never received one. The bathroom toilet seat was loose and faucet was very hard to turn on. We definitely will not stay there again
6 night romance trip Dec 9, 2014
their location was in the middle of the downtown activities which was good and good places to eat
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
pops
"Okay for $40/night"
It was okay for the price I paid. Room was small but fine for a one night stay.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"Close to the experience"
We wanted to do the Fremont experience and it seemed to be the logical place and it was.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"pleasantly surprised"
The bed was comfortable. Light weight down comforter. Nice soap and shampoo amenities, friendly staff and cleaning crew. Great breakfast. cheaper with the players card.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014