All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America
319 W 48th St, New York, NY, 10036, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Birthday weekend"
Hallways and elevators were warm, no air conditioning.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
"Wonderful Hotel"
We had a wonderful and delightful stay at the Belvedere. It is conveniently located within the theater district, close to Times Square and Central Park. Service was fantastic and all were delightful. The concierge was a fantastic help in giving us tourist information and getting us tickets to the theater and other tourist sites. His advice was exceptional. I highly recommend The Belvedere Hotel and would go there again without hesitation. A 5++ Star Hotel.
3 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
Ron
Overall decent place ....great location. Room was not made up despite service room notice placed on door handle all day. when I called desk at 10pm after long day in city...was told no one was available to clean room!?!? Suggest to call housekeeping when leaving room to improve chances of room being cleaned
2 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
"Awesome hotel!"
We loved the comfort and convenience of the Belvedere. The room was clean, the hotel was quiet and the bed was comfortable. Such a great location. I will definitely be back!
3 night trip with friends Jul 9, 2015
"Will stay again"
Perfect location ! Great hotel
3 night business trip Jul 13, 2015
"Great location but outdated rooms"
Beds are probably from when the hotel opened. Need to be replaced. Every bed move is a squeek and so uncomfortable. AC does not work well and is very noisy. People at hotel were very nice and helpful though and hotel is I'm a great location. Update the hotel and it would be a gem!
5 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
All the staff was really nice especially Ricky!
1 night trip with friends Jul 12, 2015
"New York City"
Great trip to New York with a great hotel. Wonderful location close to all the tourist attractions.
2 night trip with friends Jul 14, 2015
Jonathan
Central location for what we wanted to do and see. Enjoyed the wine offered in evening. Room nice size by NY standards. Hallways warm and musty smelling. Staff very nice and helpful.
2 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Theresa
"Hidden gem"
Rooms are awesome. Can't say enough good things about them. Hallways can use a little updating. People very friendly. Nice Lobby. My place to stay when I'm in NY.
1 night business trip Jul 14, 2015
angel
"Vacation"
It was in a perfect area and the hotel was great!
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Debbie
"Excellent Birthday Treat"
Arrived early, they worked to get me in my room quickly. People were very nice. The hotel is so close to Times Square, loved it. The hotel is so well blended into the neighborhood. My room had a king bed, nice clean soft sheets, blankets and pillows. The cleaning staff always kept the room spotless. The Keurig coffee was was I needed in the morning. Had a microwave, but never used it. I think this was worth every dollar I spent, avg of $200 a night. Wonderful experience
5 night trip Jul 8, 2015
jeffrey
Hotel and rooms were very clean. Great location! If you valet your car it does take a half hour to get it back.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
This was 5th stay at Belvedere. Love the location! Staff is friendly and helpful. Great to have concierge and bell services.
3 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2015
"Not bad."
Wireless was slow, but otherwise it was a good one night stay.
1 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
"Everything we expected and more!"
We had a wonderful stay at the Belvedere Hotel! The staff was so friendly and accommodating. The room was perfect and we loved how close it was to the Theatre District. We really enjoyed ourselves and our stay! We will stay here again when we come to New York again! A special thanks to the wonderful staff!
3 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Roddy B
"Great stay for family traveling!"
It was great. My 2 kids under 6 years old both had an excellent time. It was quiet so they had no trouble sleeping and the staff was incredible. So nice and helpful that we have already started planning our send trip for longer.
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
Vincent
"Enjoyed my stay"
Room has a small fridge and a microwave. The TV is small but I basically listen to it just to fall asleep or hear the news. Close walk to Times Square and subway. Bus stops too
4 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
Dennis
"Nice room, poor elevators"
Nice room, larger than I expected. Elevators are small and sloooow. One was out of order all 3 days we were there, leading to long waits at peak times. Ended up taking the stairs a few times.
2 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
"2 blocks from Times Square,Under $300 with parking"
Very courteous valet took my oversized truck (in mid-town Manhattan mind you) with a smile and returned it within the proper time when I called for it. Front desk was very pleasant and helpful. on site restaurant was excellent. room was clean not extravagant but what I paid for. 2 blocks from Times Square, under $300 a night with parking, I will be staying there again!!!
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
"Niece and Aunt get-a-way"
Great location. This is our second stay and I would highly recommend it friends and family. Walking distance to Times Square and theaters.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
Lori
"My new favorite hotel!!"
I was here for a 4 day conference and had never stayed in this hotel. It quickly became my favorite . When I checked in Ryan was most helpful and efficient, and the room was lovely and well appointed. I would definitely stay here again. It was off of the beaten trap enough to be quiet but right between the theatre district and great restaurants on 9th.
5 night business trip Jul 4, 2015
Christa
Rooms were clean, water was nice, hair dryer provides we're good quality, beds were _very_ comfortable, I slept very well. Stayed on the 15th floor and I would totally recommend the hotel and would stay again,
1 night trip with friends Jul 9, 2015
Alison
"2 Nights in NYC with my Family"
The Belvedere Hotel met my standards. It was clean and comfortable. The beds were comfortable. I am tall 5'10 and my feet did hang over the bed a little but it didn't really bother me. After walking in NYC all day I fell asleep immediately. The air conditioner was rather loud. That being said it worked really well and we were not hot or uncomfortable. One thing that bothered me just a little was the fact that there was no bathroom fan or at least some scented spray. The elevator needs to be replaced. On my way out it was impossible to get an elevator. It was hot and humid in the hallway and I was sweating profusely. After 4 elevators went by full of people, I lugged 2 big suitcases down 6 flights of stairs.:( Hint: There is parking a few blocks up (away from Time Square Direction) where you can park overnight (but read the signs). Usually they clean one side of the street 1 day and the other side the other day. We had to get our car out of there by 8:30 a.m. (so we went for coffee and a little drive) and then came back to park again. The signs says you must not park there again until 10:00...you will see people arrive at 9:30 and sit in their cars (so as not to get a ticket) and then as soon as 10 AM rolls around they all get out and leave. It may sound difficult but it really isn't and it can save you $70 a night to park your car in a lot.
2 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
Anais
Lots of fun
1 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
Donn
"Our stay at The Belvedere"
We had a nice stay. We were not there that much. The service was excellent. The room was comfortable. Great shower! Loved the location blocks from Times Square. For most of the visit the one elevator was broken so the elevators were very slow. We would stay there again and recommend it to friends.
2 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
Cynthia
"Not Bad!"
Perfect location, price is reasonable.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
June Ace
"NYC July"
Location perfect. This is an OLD hotel with the accompanying problems with air conditioning, water, and elevators.
6 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
"Belvedere a ways off from Times Square"
We got the wrong room initially with av off "by mistake" the room was hit in humid, New York in July!!! They were nice enough to change us to other room that was cooled down & king bed, they said we got the "Executive" I can't imagine getting a regular room!
Sandra
"Great location and comfortable rooms"
I have stayed at The Belvedere on several occasions when traveling to New York. The location is perfect as it is only blocks from Times Square and the Theater District. The staff is friendly and the rooms are clean and comfortable. I stayed in a newly-renovated room this time which was equipped with mobile charging stations and a tablet that we could take with us around the city.
4 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Dana
"Lovely one night stay!"
We had a lovely stay, very convenient and nice large comfortable clean rooms. We had hoped our two rooms could've been closer together but we booked with a third-party and we know that sometimes it's not possible we could just hope so but otherwise it was great.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
Rosalie
"Not impressed"
Rooms was small and outdated. Felt dirty.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Good place for good price"
Great place, very clean and the staff was friendly. I wanted to find a place near time square and this location was the best for the price. The only thing that didn't work was the fridge they had in the room, other than that, everything was good.
1 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2015
Rodrigo
"Not bad."
The room was big for New York and very nice. The bed wasn't very comfortable and the air conditioner rattled. Very cramped elevators. Very convenient location. Would stay there again.
AGNES
"10th Anniversary!"
Great price for good location!
Rafael
"perfect location"
Walking distance to alot of New York attractions
2 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Deanna
"Great value"
This was a great value. It was very conveniently located. The room was clean and comfortable. The room was on the smallee side, and certainly not a luxury room, but it was stil very good. The air conditioner worked fine, and we had no issues with the elevator as said.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Rebecca
"Long weekend in NYC"
Was in NY to see my daughter for a long weekend, and this hotel was close to where she is living for the summer. Hotel was nice enough, felt like price was in line with experience. Bed was comfortable and noise was no problem. Very convenient to restaurants and to shows. Spent horrid ant of time in cab Friday afternoon after doing the High Line on Friday with a friend - would probably have walked back in less time. Very busy weekend in NY with Gay Pride Month and parade on Sunday. There were issues with the elevator off and on the weekend that I was there, causing waits almost every time I came and went. Bed was comfortable and hotel was quiet noise though in a busy area and on a lower floor. The shower/tub were not as clean as they should have been when I arrived, and there was no shower curtain originally, but hotel quickly addressed that when notified.
3 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
"Great place and location!"
Everything was great!
3 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
PEGGY
"Older Hotel, but great location - needs updating."
Hotel in a great location, one block to Times Square and close to a lot of places to eat or buy food items. Great restaurant for breakfast and dinner just two doors down. Air conditioner was super noisy and hard to sleep with it on at night. Beds were not too comfortable and squeaked a lot when one sat on the bed or just moved around. The manager put a large board under the bed and that helped a bit. They could use some new mattresses. It is an older hotel, but not bad. Kitchenette was a microwave, refrigerator, sink, and coffee pot. Having laundry facilities was a good thing and we used it once. Bathroom was very small - no room to hang towels for more than two people if you wanted to reuse the towels, so we just got new towels everyday. Having a hotel safe was great. Charging $11.00 a day for Wi-fi was ridiculous. Hotel does not cash checks, so take lots of cash to spend.
7 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
"A fabulous stay in New York"
My husband and I stayed in a room with a king size bed. The mattress was more comfortable than my bed at home. No, kidding!!! The cleanliness of our hotel room was excellent and well maintained by housekeeping during our stay. The front desk personnel were extremely courteous and most helpful with directions and tour ideas for us. We would most definitely stay here again and would recommend anyone to stay at this lovely, charming hotel.
2 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
"Very nice hotel in HK area!"
Great hotel and stay. Would stay there again.
3 night trip Jun 26, 2015
"Good location with a few problems"
Great location. Near Broadway and great restaurants. Elevators are too small, and the lobby offers nothing. Room was OK, but the bathroom had a really funky smell. Like too much lysol gone bad. We had to keep the bathroom door shut tight because the smell was making us sick. Staff couldn't have been nicer. I don't think I would go back.
1 night trip with friends Jun 27, 2015
Kathleen
"Delightful Stay"
Absolutely delightful. The staff was helpful and efficient. Ninth Avenue is only steps away, with a host of fun and funky restaurants to choose from. The room was very comfortable.
2 night business trip May 27, 2015
"Overall a good stay"
Overall a good hotel in a convenient neighborhood if you are seeing theater. One issue with the concierge. Asked what airport shuttle they would recommend, and if it would be easier for him to book it or for me to book it. Used the shuttle they recommended, but they sent me a link to a ticket I had to print. So then I had to scramble to figure out the printer, pay for the printer in the business center, etc. Concierge should have known this and just booked the shuttle for me. My friend said service in breakfast room was nonexistent.
4 night trip with friends Jun 20, 2015
Great location, with helpful and friendly staff.
3 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
"Overall a Great Place to Stay"
We visited with our two boys (5 and 10) while the temps were hot and sticky (high 80's). The air conditioning was great in the room in addition to being quiet when getting the kids to sleep. We were close to subway as well as some of the tourist destinations. Other than not having a pool, this place was great.
4 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
"Quick stay"
Came to watch a game and hang out for a couple days. elevators are a nightmare, toliet broke and no wonder..... They need replaced1
1 night trip with friends Jun 23, 2015
Great place to stay.
3 night romance trip Apr 28, 2015
The belvedere was just a couple of blocks from everything: Times Square, the subway, restaurants, etc& the neighborhood was safe, inviting & had a couple of restaurants & pubs right near the hotel.
4 night trip with friends Jun 18, 2015