All hotels in Tiburon, California, United States of America
1651 Tiburon Blvd, Tiburon, CA, 94920, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Tib"
we were kept up by a party across the hall which lasted until 4 am! service is slow.
3 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
I loved everything especially that we could take our pet everywhere
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"Enjoyable stay"
We enjoyed our stay at the Lodge. You can tell this was once more of a motor inn but it's recently undergone a multi-million dollar renovation and is in good condition. The hotel area is great (nice chairs, cabanas, outdoor pool and jacuzzi). The restaurant was great and they delivered pool side. The rooms are nice and fairly standard.
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
"Good overall, minor issues"
Room was clean and bed was super comfortable. Room had a strong musty smell when we first entered, but after turning on the a/c for a while, the smell improved. Signage to the rooms from the parking lot could have been better. We arrived late at night and took some time finding our room.
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
"Great staff but way too noisy"
Fantastic staff, food and service. Unfortunately, the sound proofing is terrible. After a long day we were looking forward to some rest but the shower, flushing and guests in next room made it impossible. Could hear clearly every sound, shout and conversations.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Rooms could be updated. Overall great stay.
1 night business trip Aug 5, 2015
We loved the proximity to town, etc. Room was clean, staff was great. At first look, the hotel part looked very "motel" I think that needs some updating. However, the lobby, restaurant, and inside of rooms was nice.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Kimberly
"Lovey but a bit overpriced"
Great town and location. A bit pricey for what you get. A great restaurant but expensive. Bring your own pillows...nice bed, bad pillows. We would stay there again.
1 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
erick
The hotel is very nice. Extremely good loctaion. Excelent restaurant.
1 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
"Good Value"
Most enjoyable getaway in a long time
1 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
Suzanne
"Tiburons finest."
Very nice Hotel.
1 night business trip Jul 23, 2015
"Nice but overpriced"
I was expecting a little more from this hotel, considering what they wanted for a nightly rate. It's a super cute hotel, the room was very clean and nicely decorated and the staff was really nice but the room was very small (even though it was called a "Deluxe King") and very stuffy, the view was of the side of a sidewalk and you can hear everything (and I mean everything) in other rooms. The location however is great, you are right in the center of town, a short walk away from the ferry, restaurants, shops and walking paths. I think it's a good place to stay, but I wouldn't say it's 100% worth the price.
2 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
Erica
"Beautiful Town and Hotel"
My wife and I stayed here for a quick get away for our anniversary. The hotel is beautiful and well maintained. We walked to a nearby restaurant for dinner. The town is charming and has a wonderful view of the bay. They were, however remodeling a room close to ours and started too early in the morning with hammering, slamming doors, and dropping tools.
1 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
Romaldo
If your looking to avoid the crowds associated with a stay in the city center of San Francisco and are willing take a ferry or a short drive this is a great choice.Nothing negative to say.
3 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
"Poor"
We're locals and had heard wonderful things about the hotel. What a disappointment especially after spending $400. The bed was noisy and too soft, the noise from other guests was tremendous and hotel personnel didn't do anything, the Mac and cheese was ridiculously extensive for what my daughter got. When I checked out and told the front clerk, all she said is that she'd have the bed checked. No mention of price reducing, sorry or anything. Can't say I'd recommend to anyone.
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Gretchen
"Tiburon"
Kind of a run down hall and room but everything clean. Acceptable. Would stay there because of location not amenities
1 night trip Jul 10, 2015
Ardavan
First time in Tiburon. Family of 4, kids under 10. Will definitely return and stay here again! Relaxing and lovely time. Kids enjoyed the warm pool, the convenient walk to Main St., and the scenic view of town and across the Bay. Would love to rent bikes next time... Our youngest was still too small. The pics in website looked too good to be true, but apparently this hotel just IS that nice!! The staff was very kind... We spoke with Eric, the manager, as we were looking at the herb garden for the hotel's restaurant. Very picturesque, quiet, and lovely escape. Will be back and not soon enough!
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
"Stay on the Tiburon waterfront"
Great location to explore Tiburon and enjoy the waterfront.
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
Douglas
"beautiful lodge, quiet, near shopping"
The lodge is on a quiet street, easy walking distance to the bay. Nice restaurants in the area.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
Dawn
"Over-priced for no good reason."
This hotel comes off as luxurious in the hotels.com information, and it's really not. I found it was less of a value as a Hampton Inn for the kind of money I spent. The Tavern on the property has good food, but is extraordinarily over-priced. Just silly, and I feel taking advantage, honestly. The room was barely nice, and there is no view whatsoever. There is nothing to do in Tiburon, so skip it altogether. It's a tourist trap... and I don't do tourist traps.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
Marina
"Beautiful place to stay!"
Beautiful Place! The Lodge was gorgeous in all the lobbies and restaurants and rooms. I wasn't very impressed by the comfort of the bed, Hampton Inns are more comfortable with pillow tops. For a 1 night hotel within 30 minute drive to San Francisco the price was great! It was a pretty drive around the bay as well, slow speed limit. The service was wonderful, the ladies at the desk were professional and helpful. The elevator was surprisingly small near the parking garage.
1 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
Caitlyn
"Great stay at the Lodge in Tiburon"
Stayed for a couple of days in Tiburon, used the Lodge as staging for various day trips.
2 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
"Quiet Pleasant Place to Visit Again"
Great service with very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable staff members. It was quiet, pleasant and in a convenient location for my business purposes and dining. As well, it's located by the water with nice little shops and walking areas to enjoy and relax in.
1 night business trip Jun 17, 2015
"Stay at Lodge at Tiburon"
We really enjoyed their town and festivities. It was close to good restaurants. It was close to the ferry. Overall we enjoyed our stay there.
2 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
"Average room, poor service, beautiful location"
This hotel is supposed to be a 4 star plus. I was here as part of a wedding group. The location is right in central Tiburon, and the outside of the hotel, pool and restaurant are all well kept and clean. For the price I paid ($285 inc tax) I was not impressed with the room. It was basic, and we were right next to the noisy elevator, parking area & laundry room. They were sold out, and despite having requested 2beds, calling ahead of time on the day of check in to request 2beds again, they still could not accommodate us. For 2 guys at a wedding party that had been booked at your hotel for months!!... Come on!!! We had to order a rollaway. Which they charged me for. The most uncomfortable thing on the planet -- I mean... Can you even call it a bed? The floor would have been more comfortable. They still charged me for it. Fail number 1. On they way to the wedding we called the front desk to ensure we had the correct address for the ceremony location. The front desk was clueless. They couldn't even give us the name of the venue much less directions. Fail number 2. We returned from the wedding at 10 pm only to find that all the hotel food options were closed. Except a vending machine. The bar was open, but no food. They could have been selling all the drunk wedding attendees buckets of fries for $30 and we would have paid. No food after 10pm after a wedding party?!!! Fail #3. I definitely would not spend almost $300 a night on this place again after this experience.
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
"Great on all levels, comfort/clean/close to beach."
Very friendly and accomodating staff. Extremely comfortable bed. Very clean and while slightly older on the outside, everything inside was nice. Great location.
Other trip May 27, 2015
The staff at the hotel were very attentive and friendly, making our trip with our 1 year old son all the more enjoyable. Room was clean and comfortable if a little dated giving the vibe of a 1960's motel. Close to the ferry terminal, restaurants, coffee shop, and across the road from a great supermarket, Tiburon is an easy place to walk around which was nice to not be 100% car dependent.
5 night family trip May 7, 2015
"Family Getaway"
Great location for a full Emerson into the town of Tiburon. Historic ark row lies just a block away, while the angel island ferry is a short three minute stroll. The lodge has a great family vibe, with nice amenities for a small hotel.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
bray
"Happy to be back..."
I'd stayed here about 7 years ago. The hotel is as lovely as I remember. A little tired and could use a little touch up, but still wonderful and will stay there again.
2 night business trip May 5, 2015
"Thanks"
The town was excellent we will be back
1 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"Billing nightmare"
Paid in full for our stay through Expedia, billed again through Lodge at Tiburon, contacted lodge promised reversal, 30 days later having to file dispute through American Express
Other trip May 10, 2015
"False Front"
Nice lobby and restaurant area, very plush looking! Then you go to your room ~ bland with dated electronics. Very convenient to ferry.
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Brenden
"Squeeky floors...footsteps noise"
I chose this hotel for it being a VIP bonus hotel. I was visiting San Francisco and it looked like an ok idea to stay here on my last day after crossing the Golden Gate. This is a beautiful hotel in a charming little town but there is only one main road out and it takes 40 minutes into the city. The no parking fee was a great thing but in the end it turned out to be a not so good idea. Why? I was given a room right next to this huge loud fan spinning from their laundry facility. Didnt complain because it wasnt as loud once you shut the door. But the real problem was when the guests on the room above us checked in. The squeeky floors were annoyingly loud. You could hear their every move! Terrible...kept me up all night. Not worth the money and definately not worth 4 star rating.
Other trip May 7, 2015
Seaso ed Travel
"Amazing!!!"
This hotel is now my favorite hotel. Very nice and clean. Location is incredible!!!
Other trip May 7, 2015
Kristy
"Weekend Getaway"
We were in town for one night. Check-in staff were friendly and helpful. Enjoyed having a hot drinks in the evening outside at the restaurant.
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Christie
"great value for the amenities and location"
Very pleased with location, esp with kids and wanting peace and quiet.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
family of 4
"Great recovery!"
Our reservation was messed up when we arrived, but a proposed solution was presented quickly. We checked out the solution and it simply wasn't going to work. The front desk staff, in particular Kimberly, once again looked for a solution, and frankly rose above the issue, knew she needed to make things right and came through with flying colors...it was customer service at its best! So refreshing to have someone understand their guest was not the problem and was willing to take the time to think things through, be creative and make a bad situation right for their customer. BRAVO!! You got us for our trips to come...well done!
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
Very nice, vlean, and quiet hotel. Excellent location near shops and restaurants. Short walking distance to ferry.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"Weekend Getaway"
Nice clean hotel.I was expecting more upscale in the Tiburon area. Rooms were comfortable, hallway carpets need to be replaced. Staff were pleasant.
1 night trip with friends Mar 27, 2015
Kimberly
"Lovely Stay in Tiburon"
I enjoyed our stay at the lodge. It is a nice hotel but the rooms are a little dated. However, the bed and linens were very comfortable. I also really appreciated how quite it was! The service was great and everyone was very friendly. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Christine
"Wonderful scenic location"
Loved the rustic contemporary styling. Lots of fantastic seating areas with fireplaces for warmth. Rooms were a little basically styled, but were clean. Our room was quiet. Liked the DVD collection available to borrow. Only drawback to the hotel was some of the furniture throughout was worn. Not a deal breaker, but just something your eye might catch. Close to ferry and eating and beautiful views. I'd go back just to stare at the views.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Family4traveler
"Could be better"
I love this hotel and I will come back. The staff needs to be upgraded or trained better. I asked for a quite room and I got a room by the Main Street. At the restaurant they charged me $50 more on the bottle of wine. The waiter corrected it but overall it was ok and it would so easy to make the customer happy. They need to pay attention to their customers.
sophie
"Great ending to a great trip"
At the end of a 10 day vacation in Northern California we picked Tiburon for its close proximity to San Francisco - a ferry ride away - without being right in the busy city. It was perfect. While the Inn is a bit dated, the front desk people are friendly and organized. The room was spacious and clean. There was enough outdoor space to be away from all the kids using the pool and comfortably sit and enjoy the day. Had breakfast in the adjoining restaurant which was disappointing. Terrible service and food. But lots of places to walk to and eat near the hotel. Good choice for the room rate overall.
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"Nice clean hotel"
Cute hotel near downtown and waterfront restaurants. We also appreciated their wide collection of DVDs which we used once. Small town and all the restaurants are walking distance.
1 night family trip Mar 24, 2015
"Great Place"
I would stay there again! The Hotel was awesome and the town is great! So many great places to eat in walking distance!
2 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
"Pleasant hotel in a great place"
Very enjoyable six- night stay in this relaxed hotel. Comfortable, clean with a calm atmosphere. Free parking is a definite asset - so is free wifi which, although not fast, is enough for holiday communications. A small but pleasant pool and a firepit are welcome. Breakfast was a little slow and not cheap, but there are several very nice cafes within a short walk. The situation is great - very short walk to the water, cafes, restaurants, shops, supermarket, ferry to SF - and the area has a very agreeable seaside feel. My wife and I enjoyed Tiburon a lot and would certainly come back to The Lodge.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
"Nice place for a weekend getaway."
We stayed here for honeymoon weekend getaway. It's a nice hotel, the staff was friendly the room was fresh and clean the bed was comfortable. The restaurant had good food. But like everything in Marin it's just a bit overpriced for what you get.
2 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
Hope
"Great location away from hustle and bustle of SF"
Great hotel in beautiful Tiburon. Great location away from SF but easily accesesable to SF by ferry and car. Great service and great staff. Nice overall conditions with lots of facilities working walking distance to hotel.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
h2obuff
"Weekend getaway"
Overall fair, however had to switch rooms because it smelled like urine… Pictures certainly make it look nicer than it is
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"great location, beach house style"
good location at the end of Tiburon peninsula, rooms on the small side but nicely decorated in a beach house style, we were at the back away from the bar and it was quiet.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015