All hotels in Tiburon, California, United States of America
1651 Tiburon Blvd, Tiburon, CA, 94920, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

If your looking to avoid the crowds associated with a stay in the city center of San Francisco and are willing take a ferry or a short drive this is a great choice.Nothing negative to say.
3 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
"Poor"
We're locals and had heard wonderful things about the hotel. What a disappointment especially after spending $400. The bed was noisy and too soft, the noise from other guests was tremendous and hotel personnel didn't do anything, the Mac and cheese was ridiculously extensive for what my daughter got. When I checked out and told the front clerk, all she said is that she'd have the bed checked. No mention of price reducing, sorry or anything. Can't say I'd recommend to anyone.
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Gretchen
"Tiburon"
Kind of a run down hall and room but everything clean. Acceptable. Would stay there because of location not amenities
1 night trip Jul 10, 2015
Ardavan
First time in Tiburon. Family of 4, kids under 10. Will definitely return and stay here again! Relaxing and lovely time. Kids enjoyed the warm pool, the convenient walk to Main St., and the scenic view of town and across the Bay. Would love to rent bikes next time... Our youngest was still too small. The pics in website looked too good to be true, but apparently this hotel just IS that nice!! The staff was very kind... We spoke with Eric, the manager, as we were looking at the herb garden for the hotel's restaurant. Very picturesque, quiet, and lovely escape. Will be back and not soon enough!
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
"Stay on the Tiburon waterfront"
Great location to explore Tiburon and enjoy the waterfront.
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
Douglas
"beautiful lodge, quiet, near shopping"
The lodge is on a quiet street, easy walking distance to the bay. Nice restaurants in the area.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
Dawn
"Over-priced for no good reason."
This hotel comes off as luxurious in the hotels.com information, and it's really not. I found it was less of a value as a Hampton Inn for the kind of money I spent. The Tavern on the property has good food, but is extraordinarily over-priced. Just silly, and I feel taking advantage, honestly. The room was barely nice, and there is no view whatsoever. There is nothing to do in Tiburon, so skip it altogether. It's a tourist trap... and I don't do tourist traps.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
Marina
"Beautiful place to stay!"
Beautiful Place! The Lodge was gorgeous in all the lobbies and restaurants and rooms. I wasn't very impressed by the comfort of the bed, Hampton Inns are more comfortable with pillow tops. For a 1 night hotel within 30 minute drive to San Francisco the price was great! It was a pretty drive around the bay as well, slow speed limit. The service was wonderful, the ladies at the desk were professional and helpful. The elevator was surprisingly small near the parking garage.
1 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
Caitlyn
"Great stay at the Lodge in Tiburon"
Stayed for a couple of days in Tiburon, used the Lodge as staging for various day trips.
2 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
"Quiet Pleasant Place to Visit Again"
Great service with very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable staff members. It was quiet, pleasant and in a convenient location for my business purposes and dining. As well, it's located by the water with nice little shops and walking areas to enjoy and relax in.
1 night business trip Jun 17, 2015
"Stay at Lodge at Tiburon"
We really enjoyed their town and festivities. It was close to good restaurants. It was close to the ferry. Overall we enjoyed our stay there.
2 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
"Average room, poor service, beautiful location"
This hotel is supposed to be a 4 star plus. I was here as part of a wedding group. The location is right in central Tiburon, and the outside of the hotel, pool and restaurant are all well kept and clean. For the price I paid ($285 inc tax) I was not impressed with the room. It was basic, and we were right next to the noisy elevator, parking area & laundry room. They were sold out, and despite having requested 2beds, calling ahead of time on the day of check in to request 2beds again, they still could not accommodate us. For 2 guys at a wedding party that had been booked at your hotel for months!!... Come on!!! We had to order a rollaway. Which they charged me for. The most uncomfortable thing on the planet -- I mean... Can you even call it a bed? The floor would have been more comfortable. They still charged me for it. Fail number 1. On they way to the wedding we called the front desk to ensure we had the correct address for the ceremony location. The front desk was clueless. They couldn't even give us the name of the venue much less directions. Fail number 2. We returned from the wedding at 10 pm only to find that all the hotel food options were closed. Except a vending machine. The bar was open, but no food. They could have been selling all the drunk wedding attendees buckets of fries for $30 and we would have paid. No food after 10pm after a wedding party?!!! Fail #3. I definitely would not spend almost $300 a night on this place again after this experience.
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
The staff at the hotel were very attentive and friendly, making our trip with our 1 year old son all the more enjoyable. Room was clean and comfortable if a little dated giving the vibe of a 1960's motel. Close to the ferry terminal, restaurants, coffee shop, and across the road from a great supermarket, Tiburon is an easy place to walk around which was nice to not be 100% car dependent.
5 night family trip May 7, 2015
"Family Getaway"
Great location for a full Emerson into the town of Tiburon. Historic ark row lies just a block away, while the angel island ferry is a short three minute stroll. The lodge has a great family vibe, with nice amenities for a small hotel.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
bray
"Happy to be back..."
I'd stayed here about 7 years ago. The hotel is as lovely as I remember. A little tired and could use a little touch up, but still wonderful and will stay there again.
2 night business trip May 5, 2015
"Thanks"
The town was excellent we will be back
1 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"False Front"
Nice lobby and restaurant area, very plush looking! Then you go to your room ~ bland with dated electronics. Very convenient to ferry.
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Brenden
"Weekend Getaway"
We were in town for one night. Check-in staff were friendly and helpful. Enjoyed having a hot drinks in the evening outside at the restaurant.
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Christie
"great value for the amenities and location"
Very pleased with location, esp with kids and wanting peace and quiet.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
family of 4
"Great recovery!"
Our reservation was messed up when we arrived, but a proposed solution was presented quickly. We checked out the solution and it simply wasn't going to work. The front desk staff, in particular Kimberly, once again looked for a solution, and frankly rose above the issue, knew she needed to make things right and came through with flying colors...it was customer service at its best! So refreshing to have someone understand their guest was not the problem and was willing to take the time to think things through, be creative and make a bad situation right for their customer. BRAVO!! You got us for our trips to come...well done!
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
Very nice, vlean, and quiet hotel. Excellent location near shops and restaurants. Short walking distance to ferry.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"Weekend Getaway"
Nice clean hotel.I was expecting more upscale in the Tiburon area. Rooms were comfortable, hallway carpets need to be replaced. Staff were pleasant.
1 night trip with friends Mar 27, 2015
Kimberly
"Lovely Stay in Tiburon"
I enjoyed our stay at the lodge. It is a nice hotel but the rooms are a little dated. However, the bed and linens were very comfortable. I also really appreciated how quite it was! The service was great and everyone was very friendly. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Christine
"Wonderful scenic location"
Loved the rustic contemporary styling. Lots of fantastic seating areas with fireplaces for warmth. Rooms were a little basically styled, but were clean. Our room was quiet. Liked the DVD collection available to borrow. Only drawback to the hotel was some of the furniture throughout was worn. Not a deal breaker, but just something your eye might catch. Close to ferry and eating and beautiful views. I'd go back just to stare at the views.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Family4traveler
"Could be better"
I love this hotel and I will come back. The staff needs to be upgraded or trained better. I asked for a quite room and I got a room by the Main Street. At the restaurant they charged me $50 more on the bottle of wine. The waiter corrected it but overall it was ok and it would so easy to make the customer happy. They need to pay attention to their customers.
sophie
"Great ending to a great trip"
At the end of a 10 day vacation in Northern California we picked Tiburon for its close proximity to San Francisco - a ferry ride away - without being right in the busy city. It was perfect. While the Inn is a bit dated, the front desk people are friendly and organized. The room was spacious and clean. There was enough outdoor space to be away from all the kids using the pool and comfortably sit and enjoy the day. Had breakfast in the adjoining restaurant which was disappointing. Terrible service and food. But lots of places to walk to and eat near the hotel. Good choice for the room rate overall.
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"Nice clean hotel"
Cute hotel near downtown and waterfront restaurants. We also appreciated their wide collection of DVDs which we used once. Small town and all the restaurants are walking distance.
1 night family trip Mar 24, 2015
"Great Place"
I would stay there again! The Hotel was awesome and the town is great! So many great places to eat in walking distance!
2 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
"Pleasant hotel in a great place"
Very enjoyable six- night stay in this relaxed hotel. Comfortable, clean with a calm atmosphere. Free parking is a definite asset - so is free wifi which, although not fast, is enough for holiday communications. A small but pleasant pool and a firepit are welcome. Breakfast was a little slow and not cheap, but there are several very nice cafes within a short walk. The situation is great - very short walk to the water, cafes, restaurants, shops, supermarket, ferry to SF - and the area has a very agreeable seaside feel. My wife and I enjoyed Tiburon a lot and would certainly come back to The Lodge.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
"Nice place for a weekend getaway."
We stayed here for honeymoon weekend getaway. It's a nice hotel, the staff was friendly the room was fresh and clean the bed was comfortable. The restaurant had good food. But like everything in Marin it's just a bit overpriced for what you get.
2 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
Hope
"Great location away from hustle and bustle of SF"
Great hotel in beautiful Tiburon. Great location away from SF but easily accesesable to SF by ferry and car. Great service and great staff. Nice overall conditions with lots of facilities working walking distance to hotel.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
h2obuff
"Weekend getaway"
Overall fair, however had to switch rooms because it smelled like urine… Pictures certainly make it look nicer than it is
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"great location, beach house style"
good location at the end of Tiburon peninsula, rooms on the small side but nicely decorated in a beach house style, we were at the back away from the bar and it was quiet.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
quetzal2
"Stay on the top floor if you can"
nice place to stay but we were in a first floor room and could hear what sounded like kids running around in the room above us. Basically this place is a dressed up motel. It's nicely done but the bones are rather weak. I'd recommend that the staff keep in mind the weak points of their property and put people with children on the first floor and reserve the upper floors for quieter guests. Also the on-site restaurant was a bit on the pricey side but the food was decent.
1 night romance trip Feb 23, 2015
Tommy
Great location... Visiting San Francisco but did not want to stay downtown... Was so pleased with the location of this hotel...ferry within walking distance... Hotel staff professional, friendly, and dedicated to a pleasant stay. Restaurant within the hotel very good. Would recommend.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
"Pleasant and not fancy hotel in beautiful Tiburon"
Pleasant hotel in great location. Rooms not fancy, but more than adequate.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"Nice place in Tiburon"
Great, convenient place to stay in the beautiful town of Tiburon.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Ryan
"complained about smell in room no resolution"
Room smelled like pet had stayed in it, complained to front desk she did not offer resolution, food in dining facility featured sophisticated selections but poorly cooked, pork loin was dry, sausage was mushy and pork belly was not edable Will not use this facility again
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
"Affordable, clean, good location in Tiburon"
Had stayed here before, with a better experience. As with the last time, were given a choice of rooms and each was very different. Depending on location, they are darker or more natural light, more or less removed from noise. Unfortunately, there was an employee party taking up the entire on-site restaurant and bar on this stay and we were not warned those would be closed - we were very disappointed about that since those features are some of the best parts of this place. Staffing/service seems to have some problems. Other than those things, the place is comfortable, the restaurant/bar are really nice (when they're open) location is great in Tiburon, and we will probably stay there again because it is affordable and clean, with generous-sized rooms and comfortable beds. We love the outdoor fireplaces to sit by, and the fact there is a gourmet grocery store across the street. :)
1 night romance trip Jan 18, 2015
Sandra
"Tiburon Lodge"
Tiburon was lovely, the hotel staff was helpful, and my room was very comfortable. I didn't have any issues other than my bathroom was shower only, no tub. We did have a smoker in our party and they had a little bit of difficulty because there is only 1 place on the entire property that is a designated smoking area.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
Malinda
"Tiburon, again..and again.."
I love this place. I've been here 5+ times and love Tiburon and wouldn't stay anywhere else. The fire pit flames were a bit too high for the wind but enjoyed the girl talk in rocking chairs. We sat in the Tavern Late afternoon enjoying the sunshine while having a drink. Staff called me when the room was ready, service was stellar.
1 night trip with friends Feb 22, 2015
Andrea
"Not a $200 a night hotel."
This is an OK hotel... Facilities are very old and there is vertually no noise isolation from the outside world. Also the hvac system is really noizy. Staff was indifferent, first were given a regular room even though we paid for the balcony. A trip to the front desk took took care of that, however we had to wait till16:30 for the room to get ready. Checkout is at 11am, but we were woken up by the service staff at 8:30 apperently they thought we'll be leaving at 9... The restaraunt hostes neither greated no made an eye contact for about 7-8minuts even though we were right infront of her untill another person came and showed us to a table.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Artem
"Close to everything!"
We usually stay at budget hotels but this was the only other one available in Tiburon. Although the hotel looks old outside, it was very clean. Our room was very nice, and updated. We especially liked the shower since my husband is handicapped and has trouble getting in and out of tubs. It was pretty quiet at night, once the crowds left, so we had a peaceful, restful sleep.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Ana
Nice hotel, worth staying on Sausalito side for one night. Parking was free.
1 night family trip Feb 18, 2015
Room was clean, large and quite. Can't think of anything else to say and find word count reviews a deal killer when filling out surveys.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"Not what it's described as at all!"
Pictures are misleading. It is not in the woods at all and the hotel is very old. Rooms are old and uncomfortable, and the balcony is ajoke...view of a parking lot and a pathetic pool. I forgot a garment bag with a couple hundred dollars of shirts on the closet and called them 8 hours after check out, and they never found it...how is that possible? I don't trust them one bit. Something shady is going on there. Never again! Big mistake! Stay away! Overpriced and under serviced.the only redeeming quality is being in Tiburon.
3 night romance trip Feb 4, 2015
Davindra
"Great place to stay near the water"
Staff were courteous and rooms are kept very clean. I would recommend this lodge to anyone looking to stay in the area.
"Comfortable place to stay in Tiburon"
Front desk staff welcomed us cheerfully and provided accurate, useful information. Third floor room was clean and in quiet location. Comfortable bed and bathroom. Many good restaurants in easy walking distance. Best find was the New Morning Cafe just down the street which had the best breakfasts we had in California. Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
"Good time in Tiberon"
Nice hotel, great neighborhood and very satisfying stay.
2 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Dennis Kent
The only complaint is the musty smell to the room. The sink stopper has to remain closed or there is a foul odor from the plumbing.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015