All hotels in Tiburon, California, United States of America
1651 Tiburon Blvd, Tiburon, CA, 94920, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great place, would definitely recommend"
Clean and comfortable with profesional staff. Would definitely stay again.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
Garry
We loved that the room had a dad player, and lots of natural light. The only disappointment was not offering complimtry breakfast.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
luiss
"Beautiful area and a nice place to stay"
I had a very nice stay, the restaurant was very nice.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
"Lovely location, conveniently located to shops"
My bf and I were visiting from out of town to celebrate our 5 year anniversary. We were looking for a hotel that didn't break our bank, but was nice, had free wifi, and free parking. While our room was quite lovely and my bf enjoyed the extensive DVD collection, our room was located right next to the pool which was surprisingly always being used (in January) and as a result, really really loud. There were kids screaming nonstop until the pool was closed. The dining menu wasn't very extensive either and not worth the price for what we paid to have room service.
2 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"Most excellent!"
A mini 3 day vacation in Tiburon - it was perfect. OK, the hot tub could've been hotter, but otherwise, the place it in a great location, excellent restaurant (with many more across the street), clean, quiet, large and quite comfy.
3 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
"More Like a Motel"
I was re-booked here after the ownership group bumped me from the Casa Madrona in Sausalito for absolutely no reason 2 days prior to my arrival (and 2 months after I made the original reservation). Unfortunately, The Lodge at Tiburon is a glorified motel with a new coat of paint. Thin walls, loud rooms, tiny gym...only the lobby is nice. I won't stay here again. And obviously the management team is completely unacceptable given my experience at their sister property.
2 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
"Nice but noisy. poorly insulated rooms"
everyghing was well appointed, food was excellent in the lodge restaurant. Only problem was that notice carries from one room to the next. Just a TV on in the next room kept us awake , even with earplugs. It wasn't like it was too loud, but you could hear the voices on the TV and it continued until after 3 in the morning. The hotel is an older building that has had a nice facelift, but older construction doesn't have the noise reducing insulation that newer buildings have. The hotel was sorry and gave us a food$$ credit , but it was not a restful night.
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
"Our quiet gateaway"
It was great place to spend a quiet weekend with my love. I will do it again when we just need a getaway. Loved it!! Loved it!!
2 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
"Comfy Bed in a good location"
We stayed here in January, and it happened to be too cold to use the pool/hottub, but they looked nice. It's a very cute area, and there are lots of little restaurants and even a movie theater you can walk to. I would imagine it would be fun to stay here in warmer weather, as it is very close to the water. The hotel was pretty average, it had a 'travel lodge' feeling to it, not fancy at all. But the bed was very comfortable. We got a great night's sleep, it was very quiet. I really appreciated the complimentary parking.
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
"Nice location in Tiburon"
Very nice facility with excellent location to local restaurants and shops. Walking distance to ferry and water front. Free dvd rental!
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Alberto
"Nice and Comfortable"
Check-in was quick and easy. Ample parking in back lot, and easy access to room. Room was comfortable, with a nice step-in shower. Staff was friendly and helpful. Did not utilize the dining room, so cannot comment on it. Overall, a nice, QUIET getaway.
Response by The Lodge at Tiburon
Dear Robert, Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our amazing team will be delighted to provide a warm welcome back for your next stay! Happy New Year! Will Farrow General Manager The Lodge at Tiburon
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Very nice hotel"
Very nice hotel if you want to stay away from the hustle and bustle of downtown San Francisco. It's a short 25 minute drive from Downtown and the area itself is in the quaint little town of Tiburon. It's very picturesque and we enjoyed out stay there. The room was very comfy and spacious, Staff were pleasant and welcoming. Will definitely stay here again!
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Russel
Kind of a throwback resort, nice place to usher in a quiet New Year's Eve.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"A good choice."
The front desk was friendly on both days. The beds were comfortable. Room was clean. Complimentary coffee/tea in room appreciated & good. The TV was hard to figure out but I didn't spend too much time trying. The counter in the bathroom could've been larger and it would have been nice to have a make up mirror. Free DVD rentals was a plus. We ate breakfast across the street, but restaurant at the hotel looked populated so we think the food there is probably fine. Noticed there is a doggie area in back for pet owners. Plenty of parking. We enjoyed our short stay.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"Wedding weekend"
Stayed here for a wedding. The hotel was comfortable with some nice amenities and the food was great. The service was a little slow but besides that the stay was pleasant overall.
2 night trip with friends Dec 26, 2014
Damian
"Adequate room; modest amenities"
Spartan room with uncomfortable bed and pillows.
Response by The Lodge at Tiburon
Dear Neil, Please accept my apologies that our room and bedding failed to meet your expectations. Many of our guests rave about the mattresses and pillows, so I am especially disappointed to learn of your experience. We will continue our efforts to provide a comfortable home away from home for all of our guests. I hope that you will give us another chance in the future. I am confident you'll be delighted the next time. Warm regards, Will Farrow General Manager The Lodge at Tiburon
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Neil
"Great Spot, room for improvement"
Overall, the hotel has a high quality feel and is located in a wonderful little town a bit north of San Francisco, so a nice choice if you plan to spend time outside of the city and attractions north of SF. We were graciously welcomed when we arrived and were able to get into our room early. The rooms are comfortable and fairly large (especially compared to some of the hotels in the city) with nice amenities, like a DVD player (and nice collection DVDs available in the lobby), fridge, coffee maker, umbrella (which was unfortunately needed during our stay), etc. My one complaint with the room is the lack of water pressure in the shower - probably a nit, but something that was noticeable when compared to the hotel we stayed at in SF. The restaurant serves a nice selection of very above average food, although the service can be a bit on the slow side. A nice spot in a beautiful part of the greater SF area and a wonderful place to launch from for Muir Wood, Point Reyes and other northern spots.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
"Family man"
The hotel is in a great location, the room was large and comfortable. A bit noisy due to parties but by 11 pm, music died down. Enjoyed the stay.
3 night family trip Dec 11, 2014
"Thanksgiving holiday"
spent two nights. would look forward to a return stay.
2 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
Ron
"A Bit Noisy"
Certain parts of the hotel pick up more road noise than others; request a quiet room and management will accommodate your request most of the time.
3 night romance trip Nov 20, 2014
Louis
"Noise from other guest"
Upon arrival there was a wedding party with so much noise. Delayed check in because only one person checking in guest for the evening but terrible slow. Did not get into room for 20-30 min after arrival. The room smelled old and terrible. Carpet was dirty. Loud noises could be heard all night from other guest both upstairs and downstairs. I checked out the next day
Response by The Lodge at Tiburon
Dear Traveler, Please accept my deepest apologies for your experience. We clearly should have done better to keep the other guests from loudly disturbing your stay. I am also disappointed that you found the room anything less than flawlessly clean. I hope that you can see from the many other reviews here, that this is not typical. I assure you we will use this as a learning opportunity and correct these issues for future guests. We look forward to the chance to welcome you back in the future. I am confident that we will meet and exceed your expectations if given that opportunity. Warm Regards, Will Farrow General Manager The Lodge at Tiburon
traveler
"well located, in a central area."
good facilities, clean and pleasant environment. A good hotel facility for the price. Liked the fire pits at night.
lucy
It is overall a lovely hotel, a bit funky at times. /the staff were great . tiberon is a beautiful area to sit and gaze at the bay
We were not even there 24 hrs. but the experience was very nice.
Luli
Beautiful weekend! very nice hotel. great places to walk and very dog friendly
"great pool"
Very nice hotel in a really charming town. Hotel staff said it was a ten minute walk to the ferry, but that wasn't so. It took less than five, with a dawdling six-year-old in tow. The ferry ride to San Francisco was really enjoyable and ran frequently. Loved the well-heated pool! Beds were very comfortable, linens were nice and staff was extremely helpful and courteous. We ate in the restaurant, which was nice, but a bit pricey. There is an abundance of charming restaurants in town, too.
1 night family trip Nov 11, 2014
"Quaint and cozy. Clean rooms"
Very warm and welcoming staff. Quiet and very safe neighborhood.
Other trip Nov 14, 2014
Carrie
"Good place to stay..."
Room's are nice, parking is far from elevator I had to assist elderly couple carry there luggage up the stairs which was close to the parking area. Walls are paper thin was waken up by a woman moaning around mid night just glad the kids were already asleep. Beds were comfortable, showers are nice.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
"It was ok for a 1 night stay."
We stayed for one night on our trip up the 101. The hotel was not quite what we expected based on the website. It was in need of some maintenance the room had areas that looked like they had not been attended to in some time and the recycle bin was full and should have been emptied with a new liner in place. Seeing that made us question everything else so we washed the coffee cups before using them and scrutinized the bedding. It was fine for a one night stay, but we would probably look to try another place if we have need to stay in Tiburon again.
Response by The Lodge at Tiburon
Dear Traveler, Please accept my sincere apologies for the shortcomings in your experience. As we work to improve the hotel for our guests, constructive feedback like yours is vital. We are taking steps daily to correct minor maintenance issues like those you encountered. I will also ensure that no other guests find un-emptied recycling and I assure you that despite this oversight, our cleaning standards are the very highest. I regret that we failed to meet those standards, causing you to question everything. I hope that the many complimentary reviews here and on other sites show that this was an exception. I hope that you will have the opportunity to give us another chance. I am confident that you will find every detail greatly improved and provide a 5-star review afterwards. Warm regards, Will Farrow General Manager The Lodge at Tiburon
1 night romance trip Nov 3, 2014
"Quick stop"
Convenient location, liked the room
1 night trip with friends Oct 30, 2014
Stephen
"Beautiful Tiburon"
Nice place to stay. Great location. There are better places to eat than in the hotel.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
"great spot for visiting SF"
Clean nice hotel next to transportation great start point to do many activities in the SF area
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
"Nice town"
Nice place to stay in Tiburon. The view is great. The hotel is located right in the center of all attractions
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Adrian
"Great place to stay!"
My husband and I enjoyed our week in The Lodge at Tiburon. the bed was super comfortable and staff very attentive. The out door furnishings were top notch. Having outdoor fireplace settings made were enjoyable We especially liked being able to take the ferry to San Francisco and avoid driving.
Response by The Lodge at Tiburon
Dear Mary, Thank you so much for the kind review. I am glad you had a wonderful stay with us! Our attentive staff members look forward to welcoming you back for more restful nights in our comfy beds. Warm regards, -Will GM
6 night romance trip Oct 19, 2014
"great location"
second visit; enjoyed it as much as the first; friendly and helpful staff; Tiburon Grill is good too
2 night family trip Oct 7, 2014
We spent one night en route to the wine country and loved Tiburon. The lodge is very well located and there are plenty of nice places to eat within walking distance. Comfortable room with spacious bathroom.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
"Totally convenient location in Tiburon"
Love the Lodge. Nice set up. Great amenities...pool, exercise room, bar, restaurant (indoor or out). The room was excellently appointed. Walking to Main St. and the water in Tiburon was within 2 blocks or so of the Lodge. I parked my car in the secured lot and didn't need it until we checked out. Tiburon is a fantastic cozy village just great for a getaway. Great restaurants, shops and then the direct Ferry service to San Francisco or Angel Island. An oasis on the bay!
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
Mac
good location. nice irland. noisy from the restaurant's party
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
"Tiburon"
Good location, poor customer service.
Response by The Lodge at Tiburon
Dear Edna, I am glad that you loved our location, it is certainly wonderful to be right in downtown Tiburon. Please accept my apologies for your service experience. While I am not sure what specifically troubled you, I do want to assure you that we are working constantly to improve. If you return to the area, please give us another chance. I know that you'll receive great service to give you a new impression. Thank you.
1 night business trip Oct 14, 2014
Edna
"mix business with pleasure."
business trip to san francisco. the ferry was very convenientg and the stay at the lodge much more peaceful and relaxing than a stay in the city would have been.
Response by The Lodge at Tiburon
Dear Traveler, Thank you very much for your kind review. We take great pride in the hotel and reviews like yours are excellent motivation to keep pressing onward. Best regards.
4 night business trip Oct 12, 2014
"Nice hotel rather close to the ferry."
My trip brought me to San Francisco during an especially busy week, the week of DreamForce. While most hotels, at least in San Francisco, were spiking prices to ridiculous levels (some well over $1,000/night), this lodge remained reasonable for the area.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
Tyler
"glorified motel, smelly room"
Room smelt musty, hotel is basically and expensive motel
1 night trip Oct 14, 2014
NY Traveller
Stayed here many times. It's pretty much your only option if you want something in Tiburon. It is *okay* -- the rooms are kinda' old and dirty.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Good hotel but pricey for what you get"
Very basic hotel, but clean and well maintained. Nice appearance. Friendly and helpful staff. Do not expect much for the high end daily rate.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Beautiful Area"
The Lodge at Tiburon is an excellent place to stay if you want to go to San Francisco, but don't want to stay there. Tiburon is a beautiful area in its own right and has plenty of restaurants and things to do. The Lodge was clean and the restaurant was fantastic. Our only complaint was the ability for two people to get ready in the room - a little small. We found out that the counter space in the bathroom was so tiny because it was a handicapped accessable room - so make sure if you don't need those accommodations, you don't accept a room like that. We checked in a little early and took what was available. Should have waited the additional hour for a regular room. Other than that - it was terrific!
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
Lori
"little older hotel needs modernization"
For the price it should have had better restaurant service.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Lucky
"Very friendly and helpful staff."
Staff went out of their way to meet customer's need. It made the whole world of difference.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"would stay again and again"
very quick, but nice and clean.
1 night family trip Sep 24, 2014
michael
The only negative to this lodge was that the walls were extremely thin so noise was an issue.
2 night trip Sep 17, 2014
"Good location to get a ferry and see a few stores."
Had to walk into parking area to get to front door of room. Concrete walkway dirty. Air conditioning would not cool the room down. NO hot water. Not even warm water. Would NEVER stay there again.
Response by The Lodge at Tiburon
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Please accept my sincere apologies for your experience. We work diligently to correct any maintenance issues immediately when we learn of them. It is clear that in your case, we failed. I hope that we have the opportunity in the future to make amends. I'm also sorry that the property layout disappointed you. While the original design of the hotel did place some rooms near a portion of the parking area, we have taken many steps to enhance and separate those rooms. Nevertheless, we are also happy to accommodate guests who wish to stay in another area of the hotel. Thank you again for your review. I hope that you can see from other reviews that your experience is not typical. Warm regards, Will Farrow General Manager The Lodge at Tiburon
Other trip Sep 22, 2014