All hotels in Davis, California, United States of America
110 F St, Davis, CA, 95616, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Impressed!"
Family reunion at Davis, great location, clean, accommodation was very comfortable as we're the beds. Management and staff were fantastic. Definitely staying here again! Oh and breakfast was very yummy!!! Great job hallmark ;)
1 night family trip Sep 20, 2014
"close to all but needs better room cleaning"
Parking garage very tiny and found gold fish crackers and hot cheetos crackers under bed sheets on floor. I didn't eat either that stay so mustve been there before me. Great location and bartender Nola was very freindly to everyone one he was associating with.
2 night trip Sep 1, 2014
"Great location, nice hotel, nice pool area"
Nice hotel, great breakfast - would definitely recommend
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
Mikey
Very nice hotel, convenient, right in town and easy access to parking (hotel & public). Clean and good size room, but it will help if the hotel upgrade their windows to dual or triple pane windows. The Railway tracks run right behind the hotel and with the single pane windows, it's noisy. Woken up by the train passing multiple times in the early morning hours.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Convenient location loaner bikes"
We were in town to tour UC Davis. It was nice to see the town, and be in walking distance of many restaurants. The complimentary bike I borrowed from the hotel was not in perfect condition, but served me well nonetheless.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
N
"Great place to rest your head in Davis!"
Great, convenient and affordable hotel for your time in Davis.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Heather B.
"gear location"
Would definitely stay again great hotel and location
1 night business trip Aug 24, 2014
raul
hotel lobby is very clean and pretty artistic for an inn, room is moderately clean, rust on the bathtub, bedroom was ok, but definitely there's room for improvement for hair-free sheets. great maintenance team - called them when my shower head leaked that caused low pressure, they came in within a couple hours and get it done. front desk personnel vary a lot, some are friendly, some are ok but definitely helpful. great location - 2 blocks from downtown and amtrak, not so great views
3 night business trip Aug 21, 2014
We really enjoyed our stay! Quiet, clean, and friendly staff.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
A & Z
"Good, no frills hotel in downtown Davis"
this is a nice hotel, staff are very friendly. You can check-out bicycles and the breakfast is above average. Rooms are pretty standard. Missed having microwave and fridge in room.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2014
"Awesome!!"
Would stay there again. Great hotel
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Susan Frankina
"Close to San Fran without the San Fran Price"
It was great. We were well within driving distance of San Francisco, and at a price far below what we would have paid for a hotel in San Fran. The hotel is in the middle of great restaurants, shops, dining, and bars, all within WALKING distance of the hotel. We would stay again,.
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
GChad1
"Choo choo train all night long"
In my opinion desk clerk was rude. Train noises were many. Pool was frigid and appeared smaller than in picture on net. Room clean. Breakfast quite good. Book thru expedia and you do not qualify for tripple aaa discount. Lowest price was not very low.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Choo choo train all night long"
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Great location but expect to hear everything"
This hotels location was awesome. Great food, movie theater across from the hotel, everything was walking distance including the train, the frequent train horn, and everything else you would have expected at a lower quality establishment. There are two wings at this hotel, the quite wing and the not quite which basically is the difference of 50 feet from the train tracks. The complimentary breakfast was awesome and the coffee was good which you will need after a terrible night sleep.
1 night business trip Jul 30, 2014
"Nice hotel and good location"
Overall the hotel was very nice and clean. The hallway was noisy during the night with guests coming in. There was a sign in the hallway asking guests to be quiet. I was expecting an evening reception with drinks and snacks, but drinks were very limited and I didn't see any snacks. The free breakfast in the cafe was fair.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Mrs. G
"convenient, clean, and good value"
We rented a room for a family visit. The facilities were clean and comfortable, great location, and the price was considerably lower than other comparable places in Davis. I am very sensitive to outside noise, and I was amazed that there was almost no sound from the adjacent railroad. It turns out there are two double paned glass windows that are really effective.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Clean, comfortable, centrally located. Hotel provides coupons to local establishments and the first drink at the bar is on the house!
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"good hotel in Davis, CA"
hotel was clean and in a good location in Davis, CA. only downside is the trains station behind the hotel that has a 715am train every day
4 night business trip Aug 3, 2014
"Very Cute Place"
Charming place, nice happy hour and breakfast. Friendly staff. Pool are is very pleasant, but pool not heated. Only downside is hotel is awfully close to Amtrak station. 4:45 am train wakes you up. Would come and stay again though!!
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
"Sleepless In Davis"
The first person I came in contact with was the unfriendly female staffer that checked me in. Someone should tell her it's okay to smile. My main complaint though is that several trains go by during the night. It starts off with their whistle blowing and then the full-on rumble of a train going by. The whistle blowing continues as the train makes its way down the track. This made for a very sleepless night. I do not recommend staying here nor will I stay here again.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
Lupe
"Best Stay in the area"
Best stay in the area. CF
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"Excellent hotel with great breakfast"
No complaints here! The breakfast at the cafe was especially nice touch!
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"Will stay again"
Check-in was fast although I wish all the hotel's amenities had been explained - there was no mention of the free bikes or anything like that. Although I found that I'd rather walk since everything was so close. Room was fine, although the main lamp switch was broken and power outlets were hard to find. It was clean and the bed was comfortable. I heard the train once before I went to sleep and didn't hear it again, guess I'm a heavy sleeper. I didn't try the breakfast or the attached restaurant. The pool looked nice but I didn't use it. Will stay here again when visiting Davis.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
"Extremely Satisfied"
Great value through Expedia: a sale rate for a Saturday night. 2 adults and 2 teenagers for $125 plus tax. Included a free bar drink for the adults, evening refreshments, free breakfast and a very pleasant experience overall. The room was very clean. The bed was not super comfortable to me, but I rarely find a good bed in a hotel! There was one chair in the room - one more might have been nice as an alternative to sitting on the bed. The complimentary toiletries were nice and had ecologically friendly packaging. Mini fridge was included in the room. The location was close to the train tracks, but we were not bothered by that. The rooms have extra soundproofing and it was quite tolerable. Ample parking. Small but refreshing pool - we were grateful to cool down on a 100 degree day. We also enjoyed the art displays in the lobby areas - several artists had collections on display, both paintings and sculptural art. Breakfast was not your typical continental style. There is a cafe where you order at the counter - smoothies, scrambled eggs with 3 add-ins of your choice toast, baked goods, bread pudding, oatmeal, fresh fruit were all available. Coffee and juice were included.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Joanie
"Perfect location Perfect hotel"
I love to the location in the middle of Davis and you can walk to campus and all around town from the hotel. The room was great and the breakfast is really nice in the adjacent coffee shop. the pool area is lovely and the hotel lobby is very artistic . The manager's reception which includes a complimentary glass of wine is a nice touch.
3 night business trip Jul 5, 2014
Gail Wunsch
Great breakfast!
2 night trip Jun 30, 2014
"Great location, noisy train at night, smelly room"
Location great, common areas clean, room smelly (body odor). Train makes noise at night when comes through Amtrak only a block away.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
"Fantastic for a quick night"
Very impressed with the hotel staff. Very kind and easy to approach for help. The layout of the building is a little odd but once I got used to where to park, where my room was, and access to the street I was very happy. The breakfast voucher is a very nice touch. I was very impressed with their focus on the environment but then again it's Davis. The hotel is right across the street from the theaters and you are walking distance from a couple bars and fantastic restaurants. I would recommend this to anyone who needs to stay in Davis. The ice cream shop down below is fantastic as well.
1 night trip Jun 25, 2014
"Nice hotel."
Good place. We would stay in this hotel again. Could walk to movie theaters.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
terry
"Wonderful Hotel"
This hotel was perfect. The staff was great and the room was clean and large. It is right in the middle of the downtown area so everything was close. It was just a short walk to UC Davis.
1 night trip Jun 19, 2014
"good value and great location"
Overall, I have enjoyed my stays-- because I have stayed here before-- at the Hallmark Inn. Its central location in Davis is great, it is close to all my work sites, and great places to eat, including Seasons next door. My biggest complaints are 1) not having an adjustable desk chair, forcing me to stack pillows to work on my computer, and 2) the incredibly spotty internet connection. Other that the things that make it possible for me to work effectively, the hotel is good.
3 night trip Jun 2, 2014
"bad breakfast, not that helpful staff"
i stayed there for 3 nights. As my booking included the breakfast. I was a bit surprised that for breakfast they gave me a voucher for about 8.5 USD. I expected to have buffet breakfast, but it wasn't. I think they have to change this kind of breakfast thing next time. It was not comfortable at all. And I want people at reservation desk to be more helpful to the clients.But the good thing is the hotel closed to the davis amtrak station.
Other trip May 31, 2014
Haris
"Cheap Hotel for UC Davis"
Went to a competition at UC Davis, needed a place to stay. Been here two years already, basic hotel rooms that are pretty clean and comfy. Pretty much next to downtown and a lot of restaurants. Not a bad budget choice
Other trip May 30, 2014
Fabulous. Great amenities,location terrific. Nice staff!!!!!!!!!!
1 night trip May 18, 2014
liz
Nice place, great location. Free cocktail during evening reception, free breakfast, free underground parking. Surrounded by shops, restaurants, cinemas. I would definitely stay again.
1 night trip May 5, 2014
"Nice location, could stay here again but..."
Came to Davis to see our daughter who is at UC Davis, just park the car in the garage, the hotel is close to everything, Cream is right next door, Starbucks is down the street, quite a few restaurants in walking distance, it was Wednesday and visited the Farmer's Market, UC Davis is only minutes away. Feared the noise from the train station nearby but room was clean and quiet, it faced the pool and it was on the ground level. Could stay here again but not a great value for breakfast if you have more than 2 in your party.
Other trip Apr 30, 2014
L
I enjoyed my stay at Hallmark Inn with their friendly hospitality and the vibrant neighborhood with a variety of restaurants.
2 night trip Apr 20, 2014
IP
"Fair price for rm, IF Breakfast was really incl."
Reservation made for 2 adults 2 children. Only 2 vouchers with a dollar amt on ea. was given and allowed. Not plentiful and 2 of us had to pay to eat. Ouch. Unexpected.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Hungry@Hallmark
"Very pleasing hotel experience"
Every person we met at Hallmark Inn was experienced and courteous, especially Marissa, the manager, who happily showed us all the new art work in and around the hotel, and Thomas, the bartender, who made Happy Hour such a pleasure. Even Nikki, the young lady who cleared our table at breakfast, left us feeling happy we had chosen this hotel. We felt a real sense of family here, and everyone we encountered helped to make us feel at home during our stay. Hallmark Inn will definitely be our chosen hotel from now on every time we visit Davis.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Merry
"Nice room facing the train station."
We really liked this hotel. The location is just perfect and its comfort almost there, good and quiet A/C, nice beds and the usual amenities. We stayed on a room facing the train station and it was a plus to hear trains arriving and leaving the station.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"This is our 2nd time at this hotel, we love it!"
This is a great location, nice hotel, wonderful staff . The only thing that wasn't great was the gym. But everything else is so wonderful it makes up for the lack of gym equipment.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
"In the Middle of Davis action"
This older hotel has been kept up nicely. Rooms are comfortable and have most all conveniences. The location is a little noisy, but walking distance from everything, although UC Davis is about a mile away. Of interest to walkers is a beautiful walk beginning one block away, which winds through the Davis campus and arboretum. Staff is very professional and knows all the hot spots close by, including some great eateries. We were pleasantly surprised!
1 night trip Apr 16, 2014
Mike and Ellie
"Perfect location in the heart of Davis"
You could walk everywhere in Davis and to campus from the hotel.Very artistic with murals and local artists work on display. Loved the managers reception offering a glass of wine to the guests. Breakfast was your choice and made to order fresh in their cute café.Easy parking.I will definitely be back.
1 night business trip Apr 16, 2014
GG
"Thank you!"
Always a pleasure to visit.
2 night family trip Apr 7, 2014
Ryane
"A sidewalk away to what DT Davis has to offer"
came to visit UC Davis but what surprised me the most is the perfect location of the hotel.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
"Nice location, near everything"
It was a nice stay. We're even amazed we can borrow some bikes at no cost to go around the area. The room was clean and service was great. Our stay even included a free drink for two at their lounge. The place was near a lot of great places to eat. We'll surely come back and stay. Just tell the manager to make sure to hide those used towels - we see it piled up every morning on the front desk check in area and lounge. A bit disturbing when we checked in. We noticed it again when we came down for breakfast looking like a pile of used towel sculpture. Otherwise, it was a great place. Breakfast was wonderful with courteous and friendly staff.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
"Downtown"
Very nice Hotel. Accommodating.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
TJL
great place to stay in Davis.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
"Trip to UC Davis"
Hallmark Inn has become our go to place to stay in Davis. They have done some nice changes over the last year, including making the breakfast area more like a small restaurant.. Rooms include a very tasty breakfast. There is also a free happy hour with beer and wine provided at no cost. The only bad points were that our room did not have a frig, but other rooms do, so this may be part of the hotel make over. The other area I hope they improve is the workout room. The hotel is in the middle of downtown, next to restaurants, bars, and movie theaters.The perfect place to stay
2 night trip Mar 21, 2014