All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
1650 James Ave, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"NEVER STAY HERE"
HORIBLE
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"Close to everything"
I thought the hotel was good and close to everything. The only problem we had was that for 2 days the air conditioning was not working properly it was 90 degrees outside and I notified the front desk late the first day but was told maintenance had went home already. So I contacted them in the morning and they said they would be right up. We left and came back and the room still was not that cold so I called again and then they would have them check it again. Then 5 minutes later they called and said that there was a problem with air conditioning and they were trying to fix it. On the 3rd and last night it was finally cold. It would have been nice to have been fixed earlier in our stay. Overall I would stay here again it was a good hotel.
3 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2014
Milagros
"Desperate need of renovations"
Great staff, very friendly, but the hotel is really run down. The air conditioner didn't work, it was cooler outside in the corridor. Had to call the for the front desk both nights for someone to service the AC, it didn't help. Woke up 3:00 AM soaked in sweat. Miserable. The room was very run down also.
2 night trip Jul 22, 2014
Shane
Small bathrooms, not clean. Hotel needs major upgrading
4 night business trip Jul 18, 2014
Mary Andonian
"Convenient location"
Located just between the beach and Lincoln Road. Looks old and is expensive like many other hotels in the area.
2 night trip Jul 3, 2014
"Comfortable, Clean and Convenient..."
I loved the location of the hotel. Cleanliness is a plus for me and the hotel was very clean and comfortable. The bed was comfortable too!
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Nicky
I like was near to the beach and shopping centers.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
We were in Miami for 1 night and this location was excellent. It was 2 blocks from the beach and 1 block from blocks of bars and restaurants.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
"Best location"
Best location. Next to lincoln road. 2 blocks from beach. Great staff. Nice pool. Even have a good restaurant inside. Didnt try the food there as I wanted to walk outside and enjoy Miami
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
jen
"Nice hotel!!! Great location"
When arriving to Miami we was so excited!! Hotel staff when we first arrived wasn't as excited as we were but oh well. Checked in went to room loved it. Very clean!! This place is Great. We're some pretty picky ladies but this hotel fit us really well... Hotel bar is not the best.. But outside of that your in Miami!! What's there to complain about?? Thanks expedia & Albion..
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Picky
"Albion is only 2 blocks away from the beach"
I enjoyed my stay here!:) I stayed in pent house with beautiful view - you can even see the beach! Stuff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast is not included but coffee was complimentary. I did have breakfast it is very light and I got $17 dollars per person plus tips and it came up to $48 but as I was checking out my breakfast bill was slashed in half. I am not sure how it worked with discount but it is worth it to go and enjoy the breakfast by the poolside. I came back from the cruise and stayed again for another 2 days because I loved it so much here
1 night business trip Jun 8, 2014
Anastasia G
"A hotel that is both convenient and affordable."
Comfortable and quiet facility with friendly staff. Awesome location! Walk outside and you're in the midst of everything!
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
iluvbraids
Not bad.
4 night business trip Jun 4, 2014
Very Nice Hotel. i will most Def..... pay a visit again.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"great bargain"
location is the best and the service is outstanding
1 night trip May 26, 2014
wiggylife
"Secret"
Some things you don't wanna say to much about it's kind of a to good of a thing to tell everyone this is the ind of place you go to to be near the action but not in it. Overall a great hotel and close to all the shopping hot spots
1 night trip May 25, 2014
Wiggylife
Amazing location for this quaint hotel. 1 block to the beach. Great pool area which is tucked away in the back of the hotel. Front desk staff were amazing with recommendations on where to eat/party!
Other trip May 24, 2014
"above expectation, best location"
small but very nice hotel, clean, big swimming pool, large area of sundeck, nice small garden, no music no DJ but very quite and peace, friendly and helpful staff, my room is a suit room in inner so able to oversee the garden and pool, very quite, fast free wi-fi, a mini gym room, a mini bar locate in lobby, no hotel restaurant
Other trip May 22, 2014
stephy
Thanks Alex! Great Front Desk Clerk!
3 night trip May 2, 2014
"In the heart of South Beach"
Conveniently located Art Deco hotel in the heart of South Beach. Room was clean and well appointed, although a bit small. Had a few drinks at the hotel bar, which was empty on a Friday evening. Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast is way overpriced -- don't recommend it. There are plenty of good restaurants within 1-2 blocks of this hotel at which one can get a good meal at a much better price.
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2014
"Dirty and in need of repair"
the room was over priced,small and in need of repair. The over all condition of the hotel was the same. very disappointed.
1 night business trip Apr 18, 2014
"Very good service and price."
I stayed in this hotel for 4 nights. The hotel is located very close to the beach and to the main promenade and shopping street. I booked it 4 months in advance so I had very good service for very good price.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
Elena
"Very cute hotel, close to the beach"
This hotel is really nice. It's close to the beach (just 2 blocks) and very close to the center of the South Beach: restaurants, night clubs and stores.
Other trip Apr 12, 2014
Natali
"Tiny and serves its purpose"
Tiny bathroom, but it does its purpose. Ladies be aware, take your own hairdryer. The one provided by hotel has only 1 setting - LOW. No where to set up hair product, makeup, etc. Just shower, wash face, and use the toilet. Rooms feel like a bedroom in someone's house. It was cozy. Bed was comfy, but I'm a stomach sleeper and they only had firm, bulky pillows. Not good for the neck and back of a stomach sleeper. The little fridge (so-called mini bar) was room temperature. thus not very inviting to purchasing from it. I was in town for work, so it served its purposed for sleeping and showering. Very clean. Great location for an evening walk on the beach.
3 night business trip Mar 30, 2014
RLR
Not impressed
1 night trip Mar 18, 2014
C.S.
"It was just OK"
The positives: Awesome shuttle service to the touristy areas that run back and forth all day- free. Very good restaurant next door, nice beach area, close to all the strip malls you can ever wish for. The negatives: Noisy busy street that was under construction, around 3 miles away from where you want to be, expensive for our very small room. Overall, it was just OK. We didn't prebook a room anywhere and so we ended up at Ibis hotel. The staff are very nice and helpful and the shuttle drivers are great!!!
1 night trip Apr 3, 2014
Denise
"Great Hotel in South Beach"
My wife and I came to Miami for the Sony Open and wanted to stay in South Beach. The Albion Hotel was a good value in a great location. We were within close walking distance of the beach and far enough away from the spring break craziness that we were able to relax. The room was very clean and nice, and the hotel staff was friendly. Valet parking was expensive, but the convenience was worth it. The breakfast in the mezzanine seemed overpriced for the modest offerings, so we ate breakfast on our own. Overall a very nice and enjoyable stay.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
"Perfect location, with pool as a bonus"
Close to the beach. Close to the famous Lincoln pedestrian mall (amazing restaurants and reasonably-priced stores) Close to the Art Deco district (more amazing restaurants and upscale stores). Fantastic location: we were in the thick of things, but could retreat to the quiet pool area if we wanted to get away from all the action.
Other trip Mar 27, 2014
Ilana
"Older remodeled hotel in great location"
The hotel was comfortable and convenient to the beach (2.5 blocks) and to the Lincoln Road shopping and dining area (1block). Although it is older and there were a few indications of this, there was great water pressure and the sound between rooms was minimal. There was some noise from the street, but compared to being in the craziness of Ocean Drive it is limited. I wish they had a little better quality pillows (they were hard), but other than that the bed was comfortable. There was a mini bar in the room, and it had a note in it that you would be charged $25 if you put anything else in it, but they brought us a small refrigerator for free. There was complimentary coffee in the dining area, from 7-11am, but I wish they had had some in the room. We didn't try the breakfast because there are so many places to eat and $17 for a continental buffet seemed a little steep. The lobby, pool and atrium had comfortable furniture, and the pool shows it's age, but it was clean and comfortable for swimming.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
Katie
"Excellent location in the middle of main street"
I had a critical experience where it is finished with good news. I lost my wallet where it contains all my money, my official documents, master card, american express...... thanks to the employee Mr. Georges who working as a concierge in the hotel , he found it on the hotel entrance and kept it in the private room. When I asked him if he found any wallet, he opened the room and gave me the wallet as it was before I fall it down. Again I would like to thank Mr.Georges for his honesty
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
hady
"Great restaurants in the area."
The bathroom was an inconvenience. There was nothing, other than the sink, upon which to leave essential toiletries. I realize it is an older hotel but am hoping they could have some place to leave effects for easy use.
1 night trip Mar 18, 2014
Kathleen
"Beware of petite room! You get what you pay for."
Booked the petite room, the mattress was worn and the AC was not working. Thanks to Kevin I was upgraded to a nicer room. Thanks again Kevin!
Other trip Feb 26, 2014
"Great Location, Nice Lobby, Friendly Staff"
I have visited Miami Beach for nine straight years working the Miami Boat Show. Most of the lower priced hotels in the area are awful. This is the first time I stayed at the Albion and for the price it really exceeded my expectations. The hotel location is great for Lincoln Road and the Convention Center.The staff was very friendly and accommodating, The lobby and bar are beautiful. The pool and some other common areas need updating. The room was clean with comfortable bedding. A newer television with a great channel selection was provided and the free wireless Internet was very good. The bathroom was clean with a good shower and sink. I got a "Petite" room and it was very, very small but served my purposes well. I got the room for $168.00 per night. If I can get it around that price next year I will definitely stay at the Albion again.
Other trip Feb 22, 2014
Drew
"Fantastic location"
Reasonable pricing for this expensive town. Totally safe.
Other trip Feb 14, 2014
Jonesy
"Ideally located and reasonably priced, solid stay!"
Despite a few hiccups at check-in, service was very friendly and attentive. At check-in the front desk clerk was trying his best to accommodate my request for a king bed but didn't seem that comfortable with the process of switching a room nor in his knowledge of the inventory because he ended up sending me to a tiny little room with a double bed at most. I quickly switched back to my original with two queens which was adequate in size and comfortable. The hotel is a little dated and shows some wear, but it is well-maintained and ideally located on Lincoln Road between Collins and Washington Ave. Would def. repeat for the price and location.
2 night trip Feb 3, 2014
Noel B.
"Very helpful staff"
This was a good choice for the location and overall value. Some time in the future they can think about in-room coffee and an ice machine. The staff were very helpful and assisted me with an unusual situation (not in any way caused by the hotel).
4 night business trip Jan 26, 2014
Ian Palmer
"Only stayed for one night"
And wish I'd stayed longer. Great staff, great hotel. The only downside was the noise on Lincoln Road until the early morning hours, but what do you want for Saturday night on South Beach? I should have been out there making my own noise.
1 night trip Jan 25, 2014
"Severely disappointed..."
I wanted to love the Albion - based on the pictures and description on Hotels.com and the central location, it seemed like the perfect choice. Unfortunately, my stay was extremely disappointing. My first night was spent in a room adjacent to Lincoln Street - endless honking and noise from neighbors (the walls are paper thin) left me sleepless and frustrated. Being here for a conference, I could not risk another night like that one, so I requested a refund (I prepaid) so I could just move to another hotel. They refused and just moved me across the hall...with little apologies. I then called down to the manager for a second time with a question, and the front desk person said he would call me in 15 - needless to say that never happened. Not only is this hotel less than par (small rooms and bathrooms, fitness room is mini and really has very little to offer, and its noisy), I found the staff not to be customer service focused at all. In the end, I would never stay here or at any of the Rubell Hotels again.
3 night business trip Jan 28, 2014
JennR
"Awesome"
Great price for the location. I will be back.
1 night trip Jan 25, 2014
Wayne
"Nice hotel close to the beach!"
I had a great stay at the Albion. Close to shopping centers and the beach. The hotel staff was Excellent they were very polite and courteous.
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
Tammy
"I'd definitely go back!"
Just had a girls weekend at the Albion and we had a great time. The rooms weren't huge but we fit in 3 or 4 people and it was fine. Its not the Ritz, but for the price, it totally worked for us. The location is amazing- the beach is two blocks away, and it's easy to walk to so many of the cool sights of Miami Beach. Breakfast wasn't great, but there are lots of easy breakfast places very nearby so it didn't really matter.
Other trip Jan 26, 2014
It was very convenient for my purposes.
1 night trip Jan 8, 2014
Evelyn Rubin
"really nice"
my boyfriend and I stayed for a night. immediately the staff was great but when we went up to the room it was dirty underneath with what looked like Pringles? and the sheets were dirty with chocolate?? we're not picky but.. anyways the location is what made everything perfect. right on Lincoln road. couldn't have been more perfect
Other trip Jan 10, 2014
drea
"Good price-Great location"
We spent one night in between travel legs and picked the Albion because of the price and its South Beach! Arrived around 9pm, our room was upgraded no problem, room amenities were nice, beds comfortable. Not much hot water but staff accommodated with two free breakfast coupons. Excellent location 2 blocks from beach! Would stay there again.
1 night trip Jan 1, 2014
Shelley
"Run down, smelly, no frills"
I switched to this hotel from the Courtyard downtown to save $50 and fully regret it. If The Albion was once a quaint boutique hotel, that was years ago. The lobby smells of must, the hallways reminiscent of 'The Shining' and the rooms are sad, dull, small old, dirty and dark. I paid $250 for the night, an unbelievably inflated amount. The location is good if you want to be in South Beach - the pedestrian shopping area is a short walk. But the immediate area offers nothing other than brightly lit tourist shops, some pharmacies and fast food.
1 night trip Jan 3, 2014
Small room different from pictures good location
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
Great Location. Large room for the price in South Beach.
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
Will
"Hotel for the night"
I came down for the HEAT game & needed a place to stay for the night. I've stayed at several different hotels in the area & this was a nice decent hotel. The decor of the lobby & the room was super cute but as most of the buildings in SOBE it was old & the room had a slightly musty smell. The staff was nice & helpful. The location was awesome right off Lincoln Road...walking distance from shops & restaurants as well as the beach. I would recommend this hotel & would stay here in the future.
Other trip Jan 4, 2014
Siobhanikins
"Location great"
The hotel location is awesome - 1 block from the ocean - 1 block from Lincoln Road Mall. The rooms were crowded and smelled of mildew. The service was okay. Valets were sometimes hard to find and this was the first hotel where we ran out of toilet paper.
6 night family trip Dec 25, 2013
"Somewhat shabby and run down."
Hotel is somewhat shabby and run down. A bit depressing, actually. Good location, though. Very near the shops at Lincoln Road. Staff was extremely attentive.
Other trip Dec 31, 2013