All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
1650 James Ave, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Very comfortable and great service
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
"Good value with a few flaws"
Overall, it's a great value. I've stayed there several times before and always had a great experience as the location is ideal and the price is great. The hotel is starting to show some wear and tear. The bathroom in the lobby is shabby and the pool is starting to show rust stains in many places. Housekeeping would take towels but not replace them with new ones, but that was easily remedied. Overall, it's a comfortable hotel at a great price in a great location.
8 night trip Dec 22, 2014
"Simple and convenient"
Stayed in a double, and the room was a comfortable size for my boyfriend and me. Just about everything is walking distance, including the beach. Right across the street from a CVS.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Cam
"Near everything on Miami Beach"
Hotel was a block from shopping, 3 blocks from beach, block from New World Symphony. A bit noisy outside until around 11 pm. Great 1930s hotel. Hated to pay for parking ($35 a night) but it was nice to drive to front door and not worry about car the rest of the time.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Hotel location was great, the staff's we're lovely, but I still feel like the room should have been a bit more bigger and more comfortable and I always have to ask for room service cleaning..
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
"Great Location! Cute hotel"
The Albion was a very cute and well maintained hotel. The location is perfect! You can walk to any restaurants and shops on Lincoln Road. There is a huge CVS right outside and a McDonalds across the street. The rooms are very basic (nothing fancy) but overall nice. The pool was nice and the sun shined no matter what time of the day it was (so perfect for tanning). The beach is one block away. The fitness center is very small (1 machine each: treadmill, elliptical and one bench with dumbbells. I wanted a mini getaway from NYC and this was perfect for me.
3 night trip Nov 23, 2014
Natalie
it is nice, clean and very quite place with european style in the middle of very busy Art Deco district, South Beach, but you will sleep well
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
Larysa
I had a great stay and enjoyed being around the corner from Lincoln Road. The pool is amazing and the morning food display was wonderful. Friendly staff.
3 night trip with friends Nov 20, 2014
Very good hotel on Lincoln . Best location . I Will return surely
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
"great location"
always stay at this location as the rooms and service are consistently good
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
"great experience"
Perfect location. Our room faced the street and was a little loud at night. Noy a big problem. Room was clean and staff was very friendly
1 night romance trip Nov 4, 2014
Judith R
"Not like the pictures"
The pictures is a lie, rooms were dirty and very small.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Marcus
"Great Location, OK facility"
It was nicely located and comfortable enough, but I wouldn't say it was a nice hotel. It was just the right rate given the area and not having that high of expectations like you would have at a known 4 or + start hotel. It is old and needs an update, but the rooms were clean enough. We had a nice time there and no one bothered us.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
Isaac
"Very stylish Art Deco jewel from the 70's"
great service, friendly staff, very stylish albeit aged hotel! We would come back any time again.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
Adam
"Decent location"
Was allergic to the sheets, bed was 2 smaller beds pushed together
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Needs improvement"
The location of the hotel is what keeps this place alive. The hallway has a weird smell and the carpet throughout the hotel makes the place looks dirty. The people at the front desk seems lost. We left the the tag on our door to get our room clean and it never got clean. We called the front desk and the person told us he will send someone right away. We decided to go and wait in the lobby. After 30 minutes, we checked back and the same person told us that its too late in the day to have someone come and clean. So we asked if he can send some clean towels up and he told us he would. We went to our room and waited 30mins, and still no towels. We had to call again and finally got some clean towels. There's nothing great about this place for the price they charge. The only thing is the great location. Would I ever stay here again? Probably not.
3 night family trip Oct 2, 2014
"Central Location to South Beach"
Albion staff very friendly and happy to assist. Will keep booking Albion
1 night business trip Sep 23, 2014
JRP
"Albion on South Beach is close to everything"
Walk to the beach shops restaurants or Jackie Gleason Theatre in 2 block radius!
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
FL Visitor
My boyfriend and I stayed at the is hotel on labor day weekend, we checked in Friday night and the hotel staff was very friendly. The room was nice it wasnt a big room but it was a good fit for us, our window overlooked the pool so that was nice. The room was clean and house keeping cleaned our room every day and also gave us clean towels almost daily. For the price I would say it's a great hotel the beach is a close walk and pretty much everything is close by.
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
Dee
"Great location and comfort with only a few issues"
This was my second stay at the Albion and overall it was a good experience . Last year my stay was less enjoyable because despite asking for a room on the quiet side of the hotel, I was given a room on the Lincoln Rd side of the hotel. Most nights especially on weekends you can hear the sidewalk saxophone performer or DJ shout outs from inside the club across the street until 3 or 4 in the morning. I did ask to change rooms last year but was told the rooms were all occupied. This year I was prepared to be more demanding of a room on the opposite side but as it worked out I was given a room on that side and it was like night and day. The room was very comfortable and pleasantly quiet every night. I know South Beach is a busy area you should expect some noise but this is why you also choose hotels wisely. Another issue was related to the shortage of face towels some days. The biggest complaint I had this year though was with the free Wi-Fi service provided by the hotel. Not for slowness or connectivity but because it started spawning new windows to open in my browser to take me to some marketing sites or opened my App Store on my iPad or iPhone. This occurred while browsing my usual web pages that I have had no such issues anywhere else. The reason I bought an iPad was because Apple resists viruses. So this had me worried. Luckily after clearing my browser cache and getting back to my home Wi-Fi this issue disappeared. Same with my phone once away from the Albion Wi-Fi.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
HJJ
"Great if you like mildew...."
Overhead air conditioner constantly leaked water all over the door entrance so the whole front of the room had wet carpet and mildew. The problem had clearly been there a while and not dealt with. I reported it and they said they would send someone up, but never did. Location is good, right by the beach and Lincoln/Main Street, but the noise was very, very loud. Basically did not sleep all night. If you are 21 and plan to booze all night, and don't care about clean rooms, then this is the place for you.....otherwise, I would never recommend this hotel.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"Perfect for accessing beach and night life"
This hotel offers simple, yet modern and comfortable accommodations at an affordable rate. You are just a couple of blocks from the beach and in walking distance to Espanola Way, Ocean Drive, and lots of shopping, bars and restaurants. The design of the hotel fits in nicely with the surrounding Art Deco architecture. There is a nice little pool and outdoor courtyard area. The only thing that disappointed me was the breakfast. The price is high for a scant continental style spread consisting (completely) of the following: cold cereal, yogurt, bananas, apples, bagels, pastries, sliced watermelon, slice cantaloupe, pastries, orange juice, and coffee. All in all, I was very pleased with my stay.
2 night romance trip Aug 18, 2014
Made a last minute trip to Miami from West Palm Beach and stayed at Albion for 1 night. Room was spacious with a view of Lincoln. Bathroom was clean and looked new. Short walk to the beach made it easy to carry all beach necessities. There was an iPhone dock in the room which was a plus. Overall good hotel for our very short stay.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Great place for a girls weekend away!!"
Had a great time. Omar the bartender was the best part. Be careful with the valet because they are separate from the hotel. Tried charging extra for one hour after the hotel told us they wouldn't. Overall it was a great stay. Would go back!!
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Girls 40th
"NEVER STAY HERE"
HORIBLE
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"Close to everything"
I thought the hotel was good and close to everything. The only problem we had was that for 2 days the air conditioning was not working properly it was 90 degrees outside and I notified the front desk late the first day but was told maintenance had went home already. So I contacted them in the morning and they said they would be right up. We left and came back and the room still was not that cold so I called again and then they would have them check it again. Then 5 minutes later they called and said that there was a problem with air conditioning and they were trying to fix it. On the 3rd and last night it was finally cold. It would have been nice to have been fixed earlier in our stay. Overall I would stay here again it was a good hotel.
3 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2014
Milagros
"Desperate need of renovations"
Great staff, very friendly, but the hotel is really run down. The air conditioner didn't work, it was cooler outside in the corridor. Had to call the for the front desk both nights for someone to service the AC, it didn't help. Woke up 3:00 AM soaked in sweat. Miserable. The room was very run down also.
2 night trip Jul 22, 2014
Shane
Small bathrooms, not clean. Hotel needs major upgrading
4 night business trip Jul 18, 2014
Mary Andonian
"Convenient location"
Located just between the beach and Lincoln Road. Looks old and is expensive like many other hotels in the area.
2 night trip Jul 3, 2014
"Comfortable, Clean and Convenient..."
I loved the location of the hotel. Cleanliness is a plus for me and the hotel was very clean and comfortable. The bed was comfortable too!
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Nicky
I like was near to the beach and shopping centers.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
We were in Miami for 1 night and this location was excellent. It was 2 blocks from the beach and 1 block from blocks of bars and restaurants.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
"Best location"
Best location. Next to lincoln road. 2 blocks from beach. Great staff. Nice pool. Even have a good restaurant inside. Didnt try the food there as I wanted to walk outside and enjoy Miami
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
jen
"Nice hotel!!! Great location"
When arriving to Miami we was so excited!! Hotel staff when we first arrived wasn't as excited as we were but oh well. Checked in went to room loved it. Very clean!! This place is Great. We're some pretty picky ladies but this hotel fit us really well... Hotel bar is not the best.. But outside of that your in Miami!! What's there to complain about?? Thanks expedia & Albion..
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Picky
"Albion is only 2 blocks away from the beach"
I enjoyed my stay here!:) I stayed in pent house with beautiful view - you can even see the beach! Stuff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast is not included but coffee was complimentary. I did have breakfast it is very light and I got $17 dollars per person plus tips and it came up to $48 but as I was checking out my breakfast bill was slashed in half. I am not sure how it worked with discount but it is worth it to go and enjoy the breakfast by the poolside. I came back from the cruise and stayed again for another 2 days because I loved it so much here
1 night business trip Jun 8, 2014
Anastasia G
"A hotel that is both convenient and affordable."
Comfortable and quiet facility with friendly staff. Awesome location! Walk outside and you're in the midst of everything!
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
iluvbraids
Not bad.
4 night business trip Jun 4, 2014
Very Nice Hotel. i will most Def..... pay a visit again.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"great bargain"
location is the best and the service is outstanding
1 night trip May 26, 2014
wiggylife
"Secret"
Some things you don't wanna say to much about it's kind of a to good of a thing to tell everyone this is the ind of place you go to to be near the action but not in it. Overall a great hotel and close to all the shopping hot spots
1 night trip May 25, 2014
Wiggylife
Amazing location for this quaint hotel. 1 block to the beach. Great pool area which is tucked away in the back of the hotel. Front desk staff were amazing with recommendations on where to eat/party!
Other trip May 24, 2014
"above expectation, best location"
small but very nice hotel, clean, big swimming pool, large area of sundeck, nice small garden, no music no DJ but very quite and peace, friendly and helpful staff, my room is a suit room in inner so able to oversee the garden and pool, very quite, fast free wi-fi, a mini gym room, a mini bar locate in lobby, no hotel restaurant
Other trip May 22, 2014
stephy
Thanks Alex! Great Front Desk Clerk!
3 night trip May 2, 2014
"In the heart of South Beach"
Conveniently located Art Deco hotel in the heart of South Beach. Room was clean and well appointed, although a bit small. Had a few drinks at the hotel bar, which was empty on a Friday evening. Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast is way overpriced -- don't recommend it. There are plenty of good restaurants within 1-2 blocks of this hotel at which one can get a good meal at a much better price.
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2014
"Dirty and in need of repair"
the room was over priced,small and in need of repair. The over all condition of the hotel was the same. very disappointed.
1 night business trip Apr 18, 2014
"Very good service and price."
I stayed in this hotel for 4 nights. The hotel is located very close to the beach and to the main promenade and shopping street. I booked it 4 months in advance so I had very good service for very good price.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
Elena
"Very cute hotel, close to the beach"
This hotel is really nice. It's close to the beach (just 2 blocks) and very close to the center of the South Beach: restaurants, night clubs and stores.
Other trip Apr 12, 2014
Natali
"Tiny and serves its purpose"
Tiny bathroom, but it does its purpose. Ladies be aware, take your own hairdryer. The one provided by hotel has only 1 setting - LOW. No where to set up hair product, makeup, etc. Just shower, wash face, and use the toilet. Rooms feel like a bedroom in someone's house. It was cozy. Bed was comfy, but I'm a stomach sleeper and they only had firm, bulky pillows. Not good for the neck and back of a stomach sleeper. The little fridge (so-called mini bar) was room temperature. thus not very inviting to purchasing from it. I was in town for work, so it served its purposed for sleeping and showering. Very clean. Great location for an evening walk on the beach.
3 night business trip Mar 30, 2014
RLR
Not impressed
1 night trip Mar 18, 2014
C.S.
"It was just OK"
The positives: Awesome shuttle service to the touristy areas that run back and forth all day- free. Very good restaurant next door, nice beach area, close to all the strip malls you can ever wish for. The negatives: Noisy busy street that was under construction, around 3 miles away from where you want to be, expensive for our very small room. Overall, it was just OK. We didn't prebook a room anywhere and so we ended up at Ibis hotel. The staff are very nice and helpful and the shuttle drivers are great!!!
1 night trip Apr 3, 2014