All hotels in Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3007 S Saint Francis Dr, Santa Fe, NM, 87505, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice hotel but a few things.."
I felt comfortable with my stay a night there. Nice outside and inside hotel. Dish soap. Shampoo and conditioner (green tea & willow) smell good it has no ingredient info on it so is it natural? Bed sheets and or pillow I did smell someones natural oil or scent. Maybe need to wash pillows too? Free breakfast but waffle and good quality food and drink would be nice. Can find it with low price somewhere.
1 night family trip May 20, 2015
"Fantastic Santa Fe"
We found this place by accident. This was a great place to use as a home base for the 3 nights while we explored the attractions. The room came with a kitchen that allowed us the options of preparing lunches to take with us, as well as cooking a light meal when returning late in the evening. We really enjoyed our stay here. Breakfast was the normal continental you would expect but the seating was very limited for a place like this. We would stay here again without hesitation.
3 night romance trip May 18, 2015
Damian
"Gets the job done on the cheap"
Old hotel, poor Internet, but clean with comfortable beds.
1 night family trip May 19, 2015
"Clean and comfortable"
This is not a five-star hotel, however if you need a clean, comfortable place to stay in Santa Fe, this fills the bill. We were pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness of the room and the comfort of the bed for this price-range. It appears to be an older property, but had been remodeled pretty recently. The kitchenette hadn't been updated, but was clean and functional for our purposes. The location was nice as it was close to I-25, but a little challenging to locate at night.
1 night romance trip May 17, 2015
"Pleasant stay."
Beds were very comfortable which is highly important to me when away from home.
1 night family trip May 17, 2015
"New bathroom, great kitchen"
I found this hotel very nice and friendly. The bathroom was just renovated, and was wonderful. The beds weren't very comfortable, and the rest of the room wasn't that new. But, for the price, it was a wonderful place. It looked like the hotel was under renovation, so I hope they will fix it soon.
1 night trip May 14, 2015
Tatiana
"not fancy..but clean"
We would stay here again..not fancy but clean..breakfast not much..for the price, hard to beat
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"Mediocre at Best - Okay for the Money"
The front desk was on hold with someone for another customer and decided not to help me but continued to ignore me. I left after about 15 minutes of waiting to catch sunset and then came back, this time the check in only took 30 seconds with no information on WiFi, breakfast, etc. So unsure why he couldn't have checked me in while on hold... The room was okay, a bit cramped but there were two large hairs on my bed. Presumably from the maid, I'm crossing my fingers that the sheets were changed and the hair came after. The bottom of the sheets were also untucked from the bed and the bottom 12" of the bed was bare. All around a pretty bad stay but I suppose I can't complain much for how cheap it was, just be aware of that coming into it.
1 night trip May 13, 2015
Kyle
"Santa Fe suites"
Overall, disappointed. The room was dated, wax candle drippings and stains on nightstand and carpet, poor air conditioning unit, uncomfortable mattress and smoking in stairwells and cramped shower.
1 night trip with friends May 14, 2015
Barry
"Had a great stay."
Nice homey place to stay with a great little kitchen. Very clean tho the furniture was a tad shabby. An excellent grocery store is close by for handy pickups.
1 night romance trip May 13, 2015
Kristi
"Great value for the money with kitchenette"
Great value for the money, with kitchenette. Clean, convenient
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
Katherine
"Good Value"
Good place to stay for one person, especially for a longer term stay. Great to have kitchenette to avoid eating at restaurants every day. And even though it was pretty limited, it was nice to have breakfast included. Finally, having laundry facilities onsite was also helpful. Overall, it's a good place to stay for those who don't want to spend a ton of money on a hotel, but want to also have some amenities. A good value.
5 night trip May 6, 2015
Russ
"Quaint and convenient"
My grandson and I are not from Santa Fe but love visiting for the many activities. The Santa Fe Suites are easy to find, comfortable and the staff was very helpful especially in helping me find my way around Santa Fe.
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Cute spot and perfect family get away!"
So cute and quant! Love the kitchenette, would be perfect for a family get away!
1 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
":)"
it was good.... nice place
1 night trip May 7, 2015
"Not bad; not great!"
My room faced the parking lot and during the course of the day and night, many 18 wheelers were in and out of dropping off or loading at some unsigned business. The complimentary breakfast was just small sweet rolls, bagels, bread for toast and premade French toast to be warmed in the toaster. There was also coffee, juice and milk. The dinning area was small and crowded.
2 night trip May 5, 2015
"Convenient & reasonable"
Location good. Staff friendly. Nice to have the kitchenette. Easy access for exploring the Santa Fe area. Several things need replace or repair: Bathroom light fixture not hung correctly, bath fan sounded like an airplane, bed above us squeaked every time people moved, no electrical cover on outlet next to the bed.
1 night romance trip May 5, 2015
L.R.
"An "ok" hotel"
Good location, needs a lot of updating
1 night romance trip Apr 2, 2015
"Great spot for a night or longer stay."
We spent a night at the Santa Fe Suites. The location was very convenient to everything as long as you had a car. There were food places in the adjoining lot, if you wanted a quick bite & didn't feel like driving. The room was quiet & spacious. I thought it was exceptionally clean. Breakfast was included. It would be an ideal place if you were staying for a while, as it had a mini kitchen with cookware & dishes. The staff was very friendly. It was a great value. We would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Apr 29, 2015
"A little update would be good"
It was quiet compared to other motels I've stayed at. The rooms are not bad and the bed was comfortable. The rooms just need it be updated, especially the bathrooms. The bathtub seemed to have bubbled where you stand and the shower pressure needs to be better.
1 night trip Apr 29, 2015
Matthew
"Santa Fe Adventure"
It was wonderful. The hotel is situated about 10 minutes from downtown Santa Fe, so it was perfect for me. I stayed 2 nights. The room had a full kitchen and dining area. It was very cozy. There are several restaurants within walking distance which was also great to catch a quick bite after a full day downtown. All in all it was a great place to stay.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Kathleen
"title"
This place needs new beds!
1 night business trip Apr 26, 2015
"Centrally located"
The room room was average, but I like the location - little traffic noise, which is rare in Santa Fe.
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
"Pleased"
Went for a couple of day get away. The best bargain in Santa Fe! Quiet, secluded and clean! Can't beat that!
3 night trip Apr 19, 2015
"Ok for the price"
Sheets had body odor. Carpet was stained & filthy. Very noisy refrigerator so little sleep at night. However it was quiet reasonably priced & front desk was accommodating
3 night business trip Apr 18, 2015
"I really wanted to like this place."
The location and price were great. I was excited when I first entered the room because it was better than expected. It had a kitchen with a full size refrigerator. However, the three nights I was there were so uncomfortable it made me decide to cut my stay in Santa Fe short. Its as if theyve never dusted or vacuumed the place ever. My allergies were going crazy when I was in the room; it was worse than when I was outside. Also, there were these sharp thorns or burrs that someone who had the room before me had tracked in. Everyday I stepped on one just walking through my room which leads me to believe they never vacuumed. The bed also made me feel itchy and the pillows were so flat that there was no point in using them.
3 night trip Apr 16, 2015
michael
"It was ok for the night"
The people at the front desk were very nice and helpful. Breakfast not so good. Coffee, toast, cereal, and some sweet bread.
2 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
"Santa Fe Suites NOT Sweet!"
The area itself was very nice and relatively convenient as far as stores/freeway access. From the outside, everything looked great, however, the lawn area right in front of my room was covered with animal feces. The phone didn't work- even after the desk person monkeyed with it and got it to where I could call the desk, outside callers could not get through. Bathroom lighting was missing bulbs, so it was poor, no cups, the carpet and couch were filthy with ground in stains/dirt. The bed pillows stunk like body odor and when I pulled back the sheets, it was obvious the bedding had not been laundered. I complained and the desk clerk gave me new bedding, which didn't fit...exchanged it for other clean bedding that still didn't fit...sheets were very old, worn out and stained. Horrible!
1 night trip with friends Apr 16, 2015
Sandra D
"Look elsewhere"
The condition of the complex and rooms has gone downhill since we stayed here a year ago. The carpet was filthy, one window was broken, the microwave needed to be 'reset', the dishwasher said 'Out of Order' and there was no coffee maker. Would not stay here again or recommend it.
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"best value in Santa Fe"
We stay here every year for Holy Week at our church. It is a great value with a kitchenette and pet friendly. It looks like refurbished apt buildings so it doesn't feel like a motel, we come back every year.
3 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
Rik
"Get what you pay for -"
You get what you pay for. Good value if you are a party of up to 2. Any more than that, not such a great experience. The place only fits 2 people period, kids or adults, not 3 or 5 as advertised. Great location though.
1 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
"Easy Acess"
Easy location, easy access to what we needed.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Gregory
"It was good,"
We enjoy and was close to town. we like to walk.....
1 night romance trip Mar 23, 2015
"Great deal, All good"
Hard to beat for the price and just a few minute drive to the Plaza. Try the French toast at the free breakfast.
2 night family trip Mar 25, 2015
"Santa Fe Getaway"
Fantastic place!
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
"Convenient"
Good location
4 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
"I'd go back"
I'd go back - Skip Breakfast - You do have you own little kitchen.
2 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
"terrible"
It was disgusting
1 night trip Mar 9, 2015
"Good rate at a good motel"
I did not realize that it did not have an elevator and the room I was assigned to was up stairs. I would have been unable to carry my luggage up. The desk manager was able to put me in a handicap room, for which I was very thankful. The room was clean. There was no hair conditioner available which I would have liked. I did not realize it until I was ready to jump into the shower. I never asked for someone to bring it. I arrived late Friday and left first thing Sat.
1 night business trip Mar 6, 2015
j. r.
"You get what you pay for!!!"
Our GPS could not register their address. It was very diificult to find it even after asking several people for directions. The carpet had loss its original color from all the dirt on it. Instead of light green it was black. There was no coffee make but interestingly enough we had a dishwasher. The room was smaller than we expected. The TV set was a 1901 model.
2 night romance trip Mar 8, 2015
Miguel
"OK for the price"
Plumbing was REALLY noisy. Refrigerator was unbalanced and wobbled every time I opened the door. But, it was cheap. At the $50 rate I paid, it was acceptable. If I'd paid the in-season $79 rate, I would have been very unhappy!
2 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
"Clean..... But needs to be updates."
Room was fine it's a long stay establishment so I expected what I got. The price was excellent. Bed was comfortable and clean the rest just needs to be updated, but for $50 bucks with a kitchenette it was perfect. Even got breakfast!
1 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
"Very dissatisfied!"
The first room reeked cigarette smoke, the carpets were so filthy I would not consider walking on it in my stocking feet. I went back to the office and asked for a non smoking room... I could not have spent an hour in that room.. So they gave us a second floor room. Carpets were still filthy but not as bad, the bed mattress was thin and so worn and it did not have a mattress cover, I slept most of the night sitting up on a small couch. In all my years traveling and using Hotels.com I have never been so disappointed!
1 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
Terry
"Nice outside, not so good inside"
This hotel looks really nice but management has decided to run it down. We booked a room with two double beds but there was only one cup, one glass, one bowl, one plate, two side plates and a bowl. There were no pots or pans, despite having a two ring burner. In reality, the cooking facilities were useless. Outside the room, there were separate piles of dried dog poo (i.e. not deposited recently). We agreed to take a smoking room because non-smoking rooms were over booked but there were clear ash stains on the carpet. Wifi was intermittent and a fuse blew on the lights. This hotel could be really good with better housekeeping but I would not recommend it with current staffing.
1 night trip with friends Mar 10, 2015
Margaret
"worth the money"
Good price, nice condition room, excellent maid service
3 night trip with friends Mar 2, 2015
mark
"Working in Santa fe"
Was for business from out of town. Will be working in Santa Fe for a few months. Few things that would make this hotel great is better internet and comforters. The ones they have are very thin and scratchy. Wish I could have had a long stay rate.
4 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
Rene
"Santa Fe Suites"
TV reception was horrible and remote had batteries held in with scotchtape. Two bulbs burned out in bathroom and general cleaning was poor.
3 night romance trip Mar 1, 2015
"Weekend Getaway"
Hotel was nice. No complaints.
3 night romance trip Feb 26, 2015
Angelina
My wife and I felt that the Suites were in an excellent location to downtown and getting back on the highway. We also felt that it was excellent value for the money.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Douglas
"ok no big deal"
just old and a bit old smelling -
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015