All hotels in Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States of America
3007 S Saint Francis Dr, Santa Fe, NM, 87505, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Very nice"
Really like the hotel! Very bed and breakfast like. Shower curtain was a little dirty, but overall very nice place.
1 night business trip Jul 25, 2015
Emily
"Santa Fe Trial"
We flew into Santa Fe to begin a road trip to California. From the online photos and description, we thought it would be a good choice. This motel, I won't call it a suite or hotel, is located in a strip mall. When we arrived, it was a hassle to register. The exterior of this motel looks OK. I think it was recently painted. The interior is an entirely different matter. Both of our rooms (we were traveling with my sister-in-law and her children from Switzerland) were filthy. There was a thick layer of soap on the rim of our sink you could scrape with your fingernail...I know because I tried. Mattresses were very old and the 'pull-out bed' an old couch, was thin and made sleep nearly impossible. Had to go to the desk twice because basic things like towels and wash clothes were missing. The 'free' breakfast was a few cellophane-wrapped Danish. We were neither encouraged nor inclined to partake of this amenity. We felt embarrassed for having chosen this motel, it reflected poorly on us. If all you need is a cheap flop house, this place will do. If you was something clean and comfortable, look elsewhere.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
"Surprising Santa Fe Suites!"
It was last minute booking and we just wanted a place to sleep for the night and move on to anotehr town the next day. I expected a not so good hotel for the price but was surprised because although it's a little outdated, it was clean, close to evrything and free breakfast. Can't beat that.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
MARIA
"Awesome!!!!"
We stayed a week with our 3 kids. For $54 a day there are absolutely no complaints. The staff was super nice and helpful. The rooms were a decent size with a kitchenette. Plenty of room for my family. And CLEAN! Ok so 1 complaint ... the beds were a bit too hard, but at $54 a night .... we still slept. And slept well!! We plan to stay here every time we visit Santa Fe!
6 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
lynda
"Pleasent stay!"
Great, free wi-fi for the whole family. Everyone is happy. If I should say somthing negative is that it was some time ago that the room was upgraded. But it worked for us.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Karina
"Pet friendly"
The rooms need to be updated.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Rose
"Comfortable, simple place to stay in Santa Fe"
Needed a place to crash close to home, and their price was right. Friendly front desk staff both checking in and out. My only real complaint: when I entered my room, the bathroom light, fan, and heat lamp were all on. That level of mindless waste just annoys me.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2015
Check in for late arrival was good. We were warned it was the last room with 2 beds. When we opened the door, we were greeted with an awful cigarette smoke smell in a no smoking room. At about 4:00am, a young man was knocking on our door demanding to be let in. He was very insistent and pounded on the door. Front desk employee was called and the man was told to leave the premises. We didn't feel safe afterwards. After finally falling asleep, we received an unrequested wake up call at 6:30am. Beds were squeaky. The one towel provided was dirty. When we asked for more towels for everyone, they didn't have any. We didn't stay there for the second night even though we couldn't get a refund since we booked through hotels.com. Suites have nice potential, but not happy with what happened to us. Definitely will not return.
2 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
"Santa Fe Suites"
Old hotel with uncomfortable beds. Not clean. Didn't really enjoy staying in this hotel. You need to walk to the front desk to get more towels and other items. Breakfast was a joke. They don't deliver anything to you....that's your job...
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
We came in late and had enough time to eat nearby before the restaurants shut down. The kitchenette was very cute and the fridge was large. For around $65 a night, it was more than we could ask for.
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
"Nice Cozy room w/ kitchenette"
Nice small kitchenette unit. Good price, Queen bed for me and Sofa Bed for son. Motel 6 Central rooms twice as big for less $, but no stove at Motel 6 Central. Nice little place for the $, next to Albertsons for grocery shopping; saves much $ on eating out all the time.
3 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"Better than basic for a basic price."
Very good value for the price. I loved the location because I wanted to be a bit removed from downtown but able to get there quickly.
2 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
"Ok hotel, good price"
Nice hotel, nice area. I would probably stay here again
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
"NEVER EVER , EVEN IF YOU PAID ME"
Stayed there only one night. My friends were there for three. Cops showed up every night to escort vagrants. Terrible Wifi. Terrible rooms, unfriendly staff. Seems like they have to be hard on people on a regular basis.
1 night business trip Jul 20, 2015
Ben
"mean people"
staff is absolutely horrible...the rudest people and dirty rooms
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
s.c.
It is a good location, and the kitchenette is nice.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"Hotel amenities"
The air conditioner blows right onto the bed. It would be nice if they had a swimming pool. I would stay there again.
2 night romance trip Jul 13, 2015
"Cannot beat the price for Santa Fe!"
Suite was clean but tattered and worn. The mangers were nice, breakfast was adequate. It is quiet in spite of being of being situated near major intersections. The price was right, and it was located near the hospital where my husband was receiving care. I will stay there again someday, but it is not impressive, just priced right and clean.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Janet
"Short Stop"
We wanted close to the freeway and not so far from the Plaza. Santa Fe Suites was perfect for us. Lovely setting, great price, friendly staff. We would definitely stay again.
1 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015
Graham F.
"Completely pleased!"
Last minute trip. Making the reservation was easy and fast. The hotel's personnel were friendly and helpful. I actually contacted Santa Fe Suites based on the recommendation of a coworker. I fully intend to stay there whenever I stay in Santa Dr.
1 night business trip Jul 14, 2015
steven M.
"Vacation in Santa Fe"
Very satisfied with our stay
1 night romance trip Jul 14, 2015
"Basic in Santa Fe"
You could definitely improve your breakfast: add fruit, yoghurt. In Albuquerque, Econo Lodge (similar price point and close to Old Town) spoiled us with much better breakfast. Also, on the grounds, put some benches so we can sit outside of our cramped rooms and enjoy the New Mexico weather.
2 night trip with friends Jul 12, 2015
"Weekend getaway"
Bed sagged in the middle. When the AC cycles off, it makes a very loud crashing noise. Nice location, fairly close to the Plaza area. Good value.
2 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2015
Angie
My brother and idea stayed for two nights added toured Santa Fe and the cliff dwellings. The hotel was ideal for us due to the low price and proximity to attractions. We liked the lay out of the hotel, it's almost like apartments. The kitchenette and grocery store were bonuses. We would stay again and recommend it for budget conscious friends.
2 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
"cute place"
A little hard to find sign was hidden behind trees little kitchen was nice hair dryer didnt work but for the two nights it was fine. No pool was a bummer
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Staff was friendly. Our room was older and in need of remodeling. Thin, old , yellowed, sheets. The blanket was thin and old along w comforter. The couch was old, flattened cushions, dirty and we did not sit on...it needs to be discarded! Old dirty curtains... Peeling paint under all cabinets. Could be nice w some updating and cleaning. Continental breakfast was very minimal...juice, coffee, cold cereal.
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
"All is good !"
very nice. We really liked that the rooms/buildings were more designed like apartments instead of motel/hotel rooms with a door to the outside for easy access. Our room was like an efficiency with small kitchen, a bar table and plenty of room. We would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
Johnny
we had a horrible experience here! customer service was really bad and the beds were super soft. would never stay here again!
2 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
Christine
"Just OK!"
It was great to have a small kitchen in our room but the lighting was very bad and it really needed an "update"!
3 night romance trip Jun 30, 2015
Martha
"Wi-fi Help..."
I booked this hotel because they said they had wi-fi , when i got to my room i counld not connect to there wi-fi, called office to ask about the problem.. they said i was in a room that was to far from there wi-fi so after an odeal they moved me closer in to where the wi-fi worked but it took a day ... the person at the front deck did not seem to care about the problem and kept insisting it was my computer, well i work in IT so i know my stuff, i didnt like the i dont care not to help you help at this hotel.
1 night trip Jun 30, 2015
david
"Family Vacation 1 Night"
The tub is slanted and is very hard to stand up in. I slipped and fell and hurt myself. There was not enough wash clothes in the room asked for more but they were out. Breakfast was not good. Staff was friendly. Neighborhood was good.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
Great value for Santa Fe and good location. The room was fine and the kitchen clean. My only complaint is that the fridge would make a very loud noise every hour or two and when I told the front desk clerk the next morning, she said that the air compressor was going out and needed to be replaced. So why did they put me in the room if they knew that? My advice: stay there but check out the room and make sure everything works before you spend the night in it.
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
Roberta
"Santa Fe Suites was a good home spot!"
We were in the area to do some genealogy and the suites worked great. We' were very pleased with the breakfast!
2 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015
Leonard J.
"Summer visit"
Stayed one night while visiting family so most of the time in the room was at night to sleep. Bed was very old needed to be replaced, room had wear and tear, overall the hotel needed some renovations but you couldn't beat the price for a quick place to stay. I would probably not be satisfied with a long term stay unless money was an issue.
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
"A Nice Surprise"
Due to reading previous reviews, I knew that this hotel was in a shopping area so that was a plus actually. It's tucked in the back area around stores but it was very quiet. We stayed on the bottom floor and I was afraid of bugs but not one single bug was in the room. I liked the lay out of the room, very roomy for three people and it was nice to have a kitchenette with full appliances! The carpeting was very dirty though, that's my only complaint. At night we went to Subway next door and Albertson's Grocery. In the morning, we went to Starbuck's that was in Albertson's and picked up some danishes for the road. The staff up front were very nice and check in was a breeze. The grounds were kept up nicely. There were free movies and we watched one in the room. Basically it was a safe environment too. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Judy
"Our family loved it"
Loved the super friendly and helpful staff and the hotel's location in a very pretty neighborhood.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Monica
"Adequate"
Adequate for a nights stay. Will look for another motel next time.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"Okay for the night."
Initially, was assigned to a double room suite where the stove and microwave were not working and the beds were not too comfortable. One of the beds was very hard. You could feel the coils of the mattress. Then, was transferred to another suite that was better but again one of the beds was very hard. Again, you could feel the coils of the mattress. Lacking cleanliness of room.
6 night business trip Jun 14, 2015
Estela
Good location, beds were comfortable. Sheets and towels were stained and bathroom wasn't really clean. The water pressure was terrible in the bathroom. Wifi was non-existent
6 night business trip Jun 21, 2015
"Good room for a great price"
Looked a little bit older and small rooms, but for the price we paid, I was thoroughly happy with this hotel and would stay here again. Cute complex with several buildings. Quiet. 2 or 3 places to eat across the parking lot. Looks like they just upgraded to flat screen TV's. Breakfast was not much more than pastries, toast, cereal, coffee, juice, etc. but it was enough. Friendly staff.
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
Alisa
"okay for short stay"
the first room was very poor. bad location, not clean and missing towels, dishes, silverware, no coffee and small one cup coffee maker. very noisy on bottom floor near parking lot. however after requesting a room change the next morning had much better room--quieter with all the correct towels, dishes etc. so felt they assisted to make stay better. could improve so called continental breakfast which was mainly coffee, cereal and some breakfast baked goods. ended up cooking own breakfast in kitchenette.
6 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
"Great Custormer Service,,,,,"
enjoyed staying in Santa Fe.My daughter was in the Hospital.She has since gone home,doing much better.Thanks for all your help.
3 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
Leroy
"Great value for Santa Fe!"
Convenient location off I-25, and easily accessible to everything. I think this is a great value, with a nice kitchenette in the rooms, and good breakfast included downstairs. Would recommend, and will stay here again!
4 night family trip May 23, 2015
Donald
"would stop there again."
The price was right for the room. Near downtown.
3 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
francine
"We Expected Much More"
This motel appears to be first-class on the outside, but maintenance of the rooms is being neglected. Our air conditioner did not work and no rooms were available, so we lived with just a fan with 100 degree heat. The hair dryer was gone from it's hanger, and we were told that when someone needs one, they take one from another room. We witnessed a nasty confrontation at the office by three separate travelers who were complaining about plugged toilets and dirty rooms. Here, breakfast consisted of cereal (no milk) and sweet rolls, and only two small tables with six chairs. This motel is crossed off my list!
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
Leland K.
Shower was tiny
1 night romance trip Jun 9, 2015
"Clean and economical"
It was clean and the service was good. If you have a lengthy stay the kitchenette comes in handy. Overall it was good and economical.
5 night business trip Jun 14, 2015
Anthony
"Quiet suprise"
Very quiet and nice looking in quiet neighborhood. Great price. Couch worn but rest of room nice with fridge, microwave and breakfast bar.
2 night business trip Jun 12, 2015
"First timer"
We checked in around 4-4:30. Found only 1 towel and 1 washcloth for the two of us. No pillow cases on the pillows. Cleaning staff were outside and evidently had not got to our room yet so we just asked them and they gave us the linens. Room was clean and well equipped. Continental breakfast was sparse and there was not enough room for the guests to stay and eat. It looked like people just took stuff back to their rooms. (Like us)
2 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
"BAD!"
HORRIBLE! The linens were so worn and old that I had to go to Bed Bath and Beyond to get new sheets. The kitchenette had nothing but a butter knife in the drawer and a spatula. Then in the morning to make my coffee in the room, they have 2 packets of decaf, nothing else. The coffeemaker didn't work and the water spilled all over the tile floor. Then when I tried to wipe it up the towels were BLACK from the dirt on the floors. After the first night the cleaning crew didn't empty the garbage which was overflowing from my takeout meal the night before....When I went to the front desk to express my concerns they just wanted to remedy it all and not apologize. Basically what is needed is a good kick in the pants for the housekeeping staff. All the problems were because of their lack of follow thru and care for the results of their efforts.
2 night business trip Jun 15, 2015