All hotels in Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States of America
3007 S Saint Francis Dr, Santa Fe, NM, 87505, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

We only stay for the weekend and this hotel was not the right choice, we did not get to sleep at all both nights, the neighbors next door had too many visitors and music all night, the couch in the room was very old and with bad smell, we had to cover with our own towels to sit on it, you can not see the hotel from the street, is not visible for out of town visitors, the front desk personnel was not friendly, will not use this hotel ever again.
2 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
Room was "tired", loose electrical outlets, blown light bulbs, peeling paint in the bathroom, dirty upholstered furniture....staff was ok, location was ok as well.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2015
Bruce
"Sunday of Indian Market"
Very reasonable rate. Have stayed there before and always enjoyed the stay. Room well laid out, clean, with very comfortable bed and pillows. And, the windows open!! Bravo. Some maintenance issues: one electrical outlet was missing a cover plate; places could use some paint. Only one drinking glass and very few kitchen utensils. Breakfast could use some eggs, but coffee very good.
1 night romance trip Aug 23, 2015
"Pretty sweet"
Overall, would definitely stay again at the discounted rate... My room was super clean and super comfy. The A/C is a bit noisy, but my room was cold anyway so I turned it off. Breakfast is decent, though not amazing. (Think cereal and pastries and apples.) 'Twas perfect for my one-night stay, and for hitting the road again at 6am cuz breakfast begins at 5:30am.
1 night business trip Aug 24, 2015
"Maid service needed"
They were training new maids and the service was sporadic. They took all the towels away in the morning and didn't return any until late afternoon. You could go to the office to get your own. Office staff was friendly and tried to help. We stayed 9 days and the price was right.
9 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2015
Wilma
"Horrible experience"
It was a terrible experience !!! We had to cancel one night due to the front desk person was so rude and making very insulting remarks to us,we checked in late after midnight and he was so upset made us stand outside for 30 mins before he would come to the door then told us he should have never let us in cause he was closed he said he didn't care if we had reserved or not so we were only in the room less than 5 hours we feared he might try to harm us
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Vivian
"Clean, Functional Kitchenettes; Affordable Price"
We spent a weekend here while visiting Santa Fe. If you are looking for upscale luxury, this is not for you, but for economical family-friendly lodging this was fine. The rooms were clean and the front desk service was very friendly. Rooms are basic kitchenettes with refrigerator, stove top, dishwasher, etc. and dining table. Bathroom is small and sleeper sofa could use replacing. They accept pets for a nominal extra daily charge. Nothing special in the way of amenities but offer a basic continental breakfast. It's not on the plaza but behind a small shopping center so if you need to pick up food or drug store items, it's a short walk. It's about 3 miles from the plaza but convenient access to freeway and major streets to easily access Santa Fe. Overall we were very pleased with a reasonable affordable price for Santa Fe.
2 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
Said they couldn't print receipt.
1 night business trip Aug 12, 2015
Glen
"Never again"
No good
1 night romance trip Aug 20, 2015
"Reasonably priced hotel in a convenient location."
We stayed here years ago when it was first opening. It is still a good value for the money. Granted, the furniture in the room isn't stylish,but if I want style, I stay at home.We ate breakfast in town everyday, so I can't comment on the breakfast.You don't go to New Mexico to eat in a hotel!
4 night business trip Aug 12, 2015
"Will stay again"
This is the fourth time I have stayed at this hotel - which says a lot. The room was clean, and what we needed for our weekend stay. There was a kitchenette with a dishwasher, two-burner electric cooktop, apartment-sized refrigerator and microwave. There wasn't any dish soap so we couldn't wash our own dishes, and there isn't too much in the line of cookware or utensils, but we didn't do any "real" cooking anyway, so it wasn't that big of a deal. The desk clerk instructed us to get on the interstate to get to antique stores, when, to find the one she was talking about was up St. Francis Drive, and take a right on Cerrillos instead of going 5 miles on the interstate to the beginning of the street - but on the bright side, it gave us an opportunity to see some of the other stores (pottery, NM art, etc). At least they tried! I would still recommend this establishment. Clean, quiet, affordable, and close to everything you need.
3 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Stella
It is a good value for what we needed. We were not there for amenities.
6 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
"Via South Dakota"
The Hotel needs updating
1 night trip Aug 6, 2015
"Value and location"
Was in town for the opera--one night--this place was perfect for my needs. Reasonably priced and conveniently located so I didn't mind that the suite was a little "tired"--mattress was a bit soft but I slept fine and the place was clean and fairly quiet. I would stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2015
"Good Deal"
Great place to stay for the money!
1 night business trip Aug 10, 2015
"So so"
We left at 9am came back at 430pm and room had not been cleaned. Maid came at 5 opened door and walked in without knocking. There were 4 of us in the room. We asked for towels she gave us 2. Next day maid never came. Had to go to front desk to get toilet paper. Kitchenette had dirty dishes no dish soap. Also only 2 each of plates, bowls & cups and utensils. One hot plate didn't work. On the plus side, beds were comfy & clean, breakfast was limited but good and manager was nice
4 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
Rosi
"pleasant stay"
Very nice place and will stay again if have the chance. Will recommend this place. Friendly staff.
1 night romance trip Aug 11, 2015
"Clean and affordable"
It was a little better than I expected;room was clean. No frying pan available and only issued two (small) towels for our room size. Nice affordable place to stay if staying for a few days. I would stay here again.
3 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Pamela
"Not worth your $65 or so"
As soon as we arrived in the hotel, we felt we had over paid for the room. The rooms are small, old, and the furnishings are dingy. It's really a 2-star motel that shouldn't be charging more than $50.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Deepak
The staff is pleasant and helpful in a limited way. The appliances work, I guess, but the kitchen has no pots or pans, one bent fork and 2 spoons with a couple of plates. One washcloth was in the room and when I asked for another, the maid (whose English was limited) brought a dishrag. It was ok, very basic. The temp control made it either too hot or too cold and the highway made it noisy. The comp breakfast is basic.
4 night trip Jul 31, 2015
"Sante Fe Suites"
These little apartments converted into hotel rooms are very pleasant. There is a grocery store right next door making it a very convenient place to stay. Close to everything! The only thing I would say could use some improvement is the rooms are not very quiet. I could hear all of my neighbors using their showers early in the morning. Other than that, I had a great stay!
1 night trip Aug 2, 2015
"good value stay"
For the price it was outstanding. on the south side of town but easy access to main roads and was able to move through town and to the opera with ease and quickly. the room was a little worn but not bad for the price. i would stay there again.
2 night trip with friends Jul 28, 2015
Patrica
It was what I expected for the price and location.
1 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2015
Laurie
"Great price for Santa Fe, with adequate facilities"
Pluses include price, friendly staff, SW style decor, WIFI, small but adequate suites with windows that open to grass and people-size pathways. Feels friendlier than a huge, glass and steel hotel. Negatives included only one washcloth available for 2 people, no extra bed pillows until our last of 3 nights, bottom sheet and mattress pad that weren't big enough to tuck under mattress so bunched up during the night. Air conditioner in main office and tiny breakfast room wasn't working the entire time. The continental breakfast was skimpy, with cheap pastries and no eggs, not even hard-boiled ones. Also, I could only find one outdoor bench to sit on, next to a cigarette butt container.
2 night trip with friends Jul 31, 2015
"Better than expected."
We needed an inexpensive place to stay overnight to attend a wedding downtown. The location was perfect, and there are places to eat within walking distance. The bedding was clean, beds comfortable and the kitchenette, refrigerator, and coffee maker appreciated. Light switches were a bit grimy, but overall we were happy with the accommodations. There was even a plunger for when the toilet got clogged up.
1 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2015
TERRI
It was nice, but they ran out of washcloths each day and the breakfast was plain and very crowded area to eat.
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Delia
"Can't Go Wrong - Santa Fe Suites"
Spent the night due to a business meeting. This is the second time in 2 weeks I stayed at Santa Fe Suites and it will be my go-to hotel for all my stays in the area.
1 night business trip Jul 28, 2015
steve M.
"So so stay"
For the price, I was disappointed. VERY hard to find. Even my (new) GPS wouldn't accept the address. The room was clean but VERY POOR LIGHTING. For an older person who likes to read, it was almost impossible. There was an ironing board but no iron; one of the lights in the bathroom was loose and didn't work. Again, for the price I was disappointed. The continental breakfast was pretty good. Had French toast. The one positive thing was the young man at the desk. He was very polite.
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
Evalyn
"good locale, best price & super nice staff"
Altho in a shopping center area, private enough and close enough to the square. Kitchenette w/real 'frige and stovetop, micro & a few real dishes, helpful as I have food allergies, we arrived late and could eat breakfast there! Room a little outdated but we dont stay in the hotel much, preferring to see local sights. Took late night walk around path and into neighborhood, safe. Better than Motel 6 type places and cost less.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
"A great place to stay, a kitchette, table, desk..."
We've been staying there for years, for the Spanish Colonial Market in July and we think it's great!!
2 night business trip Jul 24, 2015
"Very nice"
Really like the hotel! Very bed and breakfast like. Shower curtain was a little dirty, but overall very nice place.
1 night business trip Jul 25, 2015
Emily
"Santa Fe Trial"
We flew into Santa Fe to begin a road trip to California. From the online photos and description, we thought it would be a good choice. This motel, I won't call it a suite or hotel, is located in a strip mall. When we arrived, it was a hassle to register. The exterior of this motel looks OK. I think it was recently painted. The interior is an entirely different matter. Both of our rooms (we were traveling with my sister-in-law and her children from Switzerland) were filthy. There was a thick layer of soap on the rim of our sink you could scrape with your fingernail...I know because I tried. Mattresses were very old and the 'pull-out bed' an old couch, was thin and made sleep nearly impossible. Had to go to the desk twice because basic things like towels and wash clothes were missing. The 'free' breakfast was a few cellophane-wrapped Danish. We were neither encouraged nor inclined to partake of this amenity. We felt embarrassed for having chosen this motel, it reflected poorly on us. If all you need is a cheap flop house, this place will do. If you was something clean and comfortable, look elsewhere.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
"Surprising Santa Fe Suites!"
It was last minute booking and we just wanted a place to sleep for the night and move on to anotehr town the next day. I expected a not so good hotel for the price but was surprised because although it's a little outdated, it was clean, close to evrything and free breakfast. Can't beat that.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
MARIA
"Awesome!!!!"
We stayed a week with our 3 kids. For $54 a day there are absolutely no complaints. The staff was super nice and helpful. The rooms were a decent size with a kitchenette. Plenty of room for my family. And CLEAN! Ok so 1 complaint ... the beds were a bit too hard, but at $54 a night .... we still slept. And slept well!! We plan to stay here every time we visit Santa Fe!
6 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
lynda
"Pleasent stay!"
Great, free wi-fi for the whole family. Everyone is happy. If I should say somthing negative is that it was some time ago that the room was upgraded. But it worked for us.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Karina
"Pet friendly"
The rooms need to be updated.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Rose
"Comfortable, simple place to stay in Santa Fe"
Needed a place to crash close to home, and their price was right. Friendly front desk staff both checking in and out. My only real complaint: when I entered my room, the bathroom light, fan, and heat lamp were all on. That level of mindless waste just annoys me.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2015
Check in for late arrival was good. We were warned it was the last room with 2 beds. When we opened the door, we were greeted with an awful cigarette smoke smell in a no smoking room. At about 4:00am, a young man was knocking on our door demanding to be let in. He was very insistent and pounded on the door. Front desk employee was called and the man was told to leave the premises. We didn't feel safe afterwards. After finally falling asleep, we received an unrequested wake up call at 6:30am. Beds were squeaky. The one towel provided was dirty. When we asked for more towels for everyone, they didn't have any. We didn't stay there for the second night even though we couldn't get a refund since we booked through hotels.com. Suites have nice potential, but not happy with what happened to us. Definitely will not return.
2 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
"Santa Fe Suites"
Old hotel with uncomfortable beds. Not clean. Didn't really enjoy staying in this hotel. You need to walk to the front desk to get more towels and other items. Breakfast was a joke. They don't deliver anything to you....that's your job...
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
We came in late and had enough time to eat nearby before the restaurants shut down. The kitchenette was very cute and the fridge was large. For around $65 a night, it was more than we could ask for.
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
"Nice Cozy room w/ kitchenette"
Nice small kitchenette unit. Good price, Queen bed for me and Sofa Bed for son. Motel 6 Central rooms twice as big for less $, but no stove at Motel 6 Central. Nice little place for the $, next to Albertsons for grocery shopping; saves much $ on eating out all the time.
3 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"Better than basic for a basic price."
Very good value for the price. I loved the location because I wanted to be a bit removed from downtown but able to get there quickly.
2 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
"Ok hotel, good price"
Nice hotel, nice area. I would probably stay here again
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
"NEVER EVER , EVEN IF YOU PAID ME"
Stayed there only one night. My friends were there for three. Cops showed up every night to escort vagrants. Terrible Wifi. Terrible rooms, unfriendly staff. Seems like they have to be hard on people on a regular basis.
1 night business trip Jul 20, 2015
Ben
"mean people"
staff is absolutely horrible...the rudest people and dirty rooms
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
s.c.
It is a good location, and the kitchenette is nice.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"Hotel amenities"
The air conditioner blows right onto the bed. It would be nice if they had a swimming pool. I would stay there again.
2 night romance trip Jul 13, 2015
"Cannot beat the price for Santa Fe!"
Suite was clean but tattered and worn. The mangers were nice, breakfast was adequate. It is quiet in spite of being of being situated near major intersections. The price was right, and it was located near the hospital where my husband was receiving care. I will stay there again someday, but it is not impressive, just priced right and clean.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Janet
"Short Stop"
We wanted close to the freeway and not so far from the Plaza. Santa Fe Suites was perfect for us. Lovely setting, great price, friendly staff. We would definitely stay again.
1 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015