All hotels in Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States of America
3007 S Saint Francis Dr, Santa Fe, NM, 87505, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great place to stay while visiting Santa Fe"
I stay at Santa Fe Suites when I visit Santa Fe. It's a great place for the price and it's quiet and comfortable.
1 night family trip Feb 1, 2016
Rosemarie
"So so"
The stay wasn't bad, but the woman working the front desk that evening was as rude as they. We're a tourist by band from Texas so we stay where ever we can lay out heads. 1st we called to check rates as we were looking online, we told the woman on the phone we were online and she replied " then book it online and hung upon us" RUDE! When we walked in and told her we booked online, she didn't even check she just said go sit down it takes 30/40 min for online booking to process. The proper thing to do would be to check 1st, then if it's not there she could ask us to wait a few more minutes. The girl in the morning was super kind and sweet, we found out it was the daughter of the rude woman the night before. Not a horrible stay but someone could use some customer service training
1 night business trip Jan 29, 2016
"Will return!"
Have stayed here before and will stay again. Kitchen and laundry facilities were a plus!
1 night business trip Jan 12, 2016
Rosemary
"Convenient and clean"
The room was clean and spaceous with lots of light. But the internet was not working properly and we only got one bath towel.
1 night trip Jan 25, 2016
Worth it
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2016
Ricardo
"Would stay here again"
Only complaint is no coffee pot in Room.
2 night trip Jan 16, 2016
"Great at a great price"
Great stay at a great price
1 night trip Jan 13, 2016
"Not pleasant at the start or at the end of stay."
The front desk person was very unfriendly did not make eye contact, not smile, not welcoming, in the room the microwave was not working, the coffee maker was broken as well, there was a lot of snow and it was not removed from the entrance to the unite or walkway, it was really awful.
1 night family trip Jan 8, 2016
"Good for the value"
I found that the maid service was good. There were enough dishes to use with the kitchenette.
7 night business trip Jan 2, 2016
Pat
"Not fancy; a great little place to catch some ZZZs"
Santa Fe is the halfway point for our annual Christmas trip to visit family. Santa Fe Suites are nothing fancy, but provide an inexpensive place to stay the night before getting on the road again the next day. We often arrive around midnight and leave by 8 so it doesn't make sense to stay somewhere expensive. We like the flexibility of the kitchenette for the times when we have managed to arrive earlier in the evening.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2016
Kristina
"Overnight"
Convenient, good value, clean
1 night trip Jan 3, 2016
MARK
"Family Ski Trip"
Our room was on a corner and sounded like the AC or fridge from the room above would come crashing in every night :( other than that, for the money, it was decent.
5 night family trip Dec 28, 2015
"Good Place!"
Nice place, but needs a little work. Shower head was broken, coffee maker didn't work, and pillows were thin.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2016
"Not the best experience"
I first booked the hotel for my boyfriend and I traveling back from Denver. I booked a double queen room because that was what was available on the day chosen. I remember specifically hotels.com stated that the room could sleep up to 5. My brother joined us on the trip and when I communicated at check in that we had a third person they wanted to charged me an additional fee per person even though the room had been paid for and no where in fine print did it say additional persons will incur an extra fee. After paying for our third person we went to check the room and it was small. No way could 5 people, or even more than 2 single persons would fit comfortably in the room. We were very disappointed in this experience and the customer service the representative provided. Would not book again. The room however, was clean. Breakfast was served only until 9:30, which was unfortunate to those traveling late hours.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2016
The hotel staff had terrible attitude. The room was old and filthy. The heater was not working properly on a freezing cold night of 8 degree. When I called front desk, the guy said he had no other room for me to move into, nor did he have anyone to come fix the heater. The breakfast was also disgusting. I travel all the time. This is THE WORST hotel I've ever stayed at. A total nightmare.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2016
Jing
"awful"
I found some hair on the bed, which was terrible. bad smell in bathroom. unclean. It was one of the worst hotels.
"OK but ..."
I didn't know where I would be when I couldn't drive any further or I would have made reservations at another hotel. The hotel personnel were nice. For a "kitchenette" room, it was grossly lacking. Cooking utelsils consisted of a plastic spatula and (2) 1-qt pans with a lot of the non-stick peeling off. There was a working micro, non-working exhaust fan, somewhat working stove top. The oddest thing was there was actually a dishwasher, but no dishwasher soap. The included breakfast was adequate, but nothing to write home about. In the end, this hotel is OK, but not a "destination" hotel.
1 night trip Dec 28, 2015
Christine
"Affordable price and nice room."
Clean room and it had kitchen which was a plus. Breakfast was limited and the dining area was tiny.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2015
Room is dirty and smelt. There is no trash can in the room.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2015
"Worked out fine for us."
Room was OK. Staff friendly.
"Bad first impression"
The checking guy was pretty rude and very impersonal. And breakfast was the worst I've seen.
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2015
Shawn
"Nice hotel, freindship personals"
It is one of the best hotels I stay in so far
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2015
"Its a room"
It was a room, room was cold and if you turned off heater it got cold fast. For the price is what you get. Not bad but not good.
2 night trip Dec 18, 2015
Like the cleanses of the room. Was a very comfortable stay. Watching TV was disappointing. Not very clear so I just went to bed.
1 night trip Dec 18, 2015
Lucinda
"Super nice staff very basic feeling room."
If you need a bed to sleep in with no frills at a reasonable rate, this is the place. The rooms are actually furnished apartments. Ours had plenty of amenities. Furnished kitchen and living room area. The bed definitely needs to be replaced and bathroom had a weird odor. The entire staff was extremely helpful and nice. It did serve its purpose. We were visiting a friend very last minute and just needed a place near the freeway;it saved us an hour drive back late at night.
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2015
"Not as it may appear..."
I booked two hotel rooms--for my husband and myself for one night; and for one friend who stayed two nights. The exterior of the hotel is lovely. Our room was OK-nice to have kitchenette features but the towels were threadbare, no extra blankets or pillows. I was horrified to learn that my friend found a smashed soap bar and human hair in his sheets. He had to ask for new linen twice. Won't be recommending this place for other guests.
1 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
"There is no breakfast"
Upon arrival check in was quick and easy. We got settled into our room & the sofa bed was broken. We had to request to switch rooms - no hassle. Breakfast at the hotel was everything but breakfast. It consisted of juice and dried out bagles. Don't plan on eating breakfast here. Convienient location - walgreens, albertson's and a few stores within one mile.
1 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
sara
Good price
1 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
Carlos
It was ok. Exept we got a wake up call at three am!!! And we did not ask for it.
1 night family trip Dec 10, 2015
"You get what you pay for"
Definitely not at the top of my list to go back and stay. Everything in the room was outdated. The bed was not comfortable and I woke up with a tight back because of that. The blanket was thin the pillows were very small and gave no support to my head. There was breakfast which was ok, at least the toast was, but the milk container was just sitting on the counter and was room temperature. At least put the milk in a big bowl with ice. When I went in to get breakfast, I said good morning to the front desk worker, but he gave me the cold shoulder and didn't respond back. But what do you expect when you pay $50 - 60.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2015
"Overall very pleased."
Hotel was a great stay for a great price. Hotel staff was very friendly. The breakfast nook area is quite tiny but still adequate and serves its purpose! Great variety! Room was nice and cozy. They had it warmed up for us when we got there (it was quite cold outside). Although I didn't have pets with me, I do like that they are pet friendly too!
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2015
Amber
"trip to santa fe"
very nice place to stay........
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2015
arturo
a little too much outside street light coming through the windows when the lights are off for sleep time. TV was bolted to the stand and watching it was at an odd angle.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2015
"Passing through"
For a couple of nights it's not bad. Sofa bed did not work but clerk was happy to give us another room. Location great if you're passing through.
1 night family trip Nov 23, 2015
"COMPLETELY AWFUL!!!"
We booked this hotel for a great price of $49/night and were completely blindsided. The appearance of the hotel on the outside is very nice. As soon as we opened the door to our room we were disappointed as it was VERY small and dirty. Walls, floors, the ceiling and toilet seat were filthy! The cover to the dishwasher was also falling off with wires hanging out! We also found 3 spiders. Complete hazard to my four small children!! We asked to be moved to a cleaner room as our credit card had already been charged. The other room APPEARED to be a bit cleaner until cockroaches began being spotted throughout our room!!! DISGUSTING!!! We were looking forward to saving money by putting the kitchenette to good use by cooking our food. There were no pans, cooking utensils, or coffee maker as promised upon booking. We would NEVER recommend these suites to anyone. We will also NEVER stay there again. All around horrible experience!!!!!!!!!
2 night trip Dec 2, 2015
Danielle
"Weekend getaway"
The hotel is a little older but everything was well taken care of and clean. My husband and I went for our anniversary over the thanksgiving weekend and it was a very comfortable stay. There was no tub and few towels. I usually take my own towels since I use more and bigger ones than any of the hotels I've ever stayed provide.
3 night romance trip Nov 26, 2015
"Not a bad hotel."
For a single guy in town on business this hotel isn't bad. This is definitely not a vacation hotel.
2 night business trip Nov 27, 2015
"Good for the price"
Rooms could use some updating and were a bit worn but the price reflects this. Would stay again.
1 night romance trip Nov 27, 2015
ALLISON
"Petty issues spoiled the stay"
Have stayed here before. Rooms are small. You have to move the tv to get to the closet. But all in all it's okay for the price. I got very irritated because they picked up the towels that I carefully hung up to use again and took them with no replacement. They didn't empty the trash or do anything else. So I complained at the desk. So at 4:30 in the afternoon when I am napping they come to clean the room. At least I got some towels.
2 night trip Nov 23, 2015
"Everything was horrible, old and stained."
Everything was horrible, old and stained. Plus the mattresses were nasty!
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2015
chacha
"Hotel is much over due for an update."
Towels, linens, pillows, blankets, and curtains are much over due for replacement. If that were my business, I would be embarrassed to rent the rooms in those conditions. SHAME ON THE OWNERS! Torn, stained, extremely old bedding, towels, and curtains are unacceptable. We would have been better off staying in our SUV. The continental breakfast was disgusting! Shame, shame, shame!!!
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2015
"Great Service for a last minute booking."
The front desk clerk during check in was accommodating for our first floor needs and was able to recommend some food places near hotel (walking). I had a problem with Hotels.com with a reservation and the morning clerk was very helpful in correcting the error. The bathroom shower did not have good pressure and the beds need improvement, but the size of the room was good and we enjoyed the kitchen table.
1 night romance trip Nov 20, 2015
Hugo
"Little get away in Santa Fe"
We had a fine stay here. It was just what we were looking for out of the downtown area but close by. It was nice to have a kitchenette. All went very well. We would definitely stay there again. Easy to book, no hassle. Good Chineese food waling distance and a grocery store too. We only stay on night coming in from Arizona and on our way home.....
1 night romance trip Nov 20, 2015
great place for the price. bed wasn't very comfortable and there was a scratching in the wall all night.
1 night business trip Nov 17, 2015
"unexpected stay"
stayed unexpectedly related to snow storm. staff was friendly and helpful in locating food sources near hotel. nice enough room. hard to locate the room with snow blowing but eventually did locate
1 night trip Nov 16, 2015
sandra
"Rather Do Wrong than Make It Right"
I was having stalking issues and wanted my room to face the back where it was more private. I didn't want people going in and out of my room so I would turn down housekeeping. When I did have cleaning service, my items were moved and food taken.I was disrespected by staff and when wanted to talk to management, I was denied. I finally called for the cops to intervene and management cancelled my reservation instead of correcting the problem. I will NOT go back!
7 night business trip Oct 25, 2015
"Ok for price."
Pretty decent for the price. We were there for a quick one night stop. Bed was pretty hard and the pillows tiny but ok for one night.
1 night romance trip Nov 17, 2015
Gareth
"Was nice..."
Cleaners couldn't hardly speak nor understood English. Mr. liked the continental breakfast. Good price for the facilities.
4 night family trip Nov 9, 2015
Comfortable Beds, comfortable stay, will stay again if the occasion arises
1 night family trip Nov 12, 2015
Janel
"Worth it. Like The Weeknd says..."
Cute hotel. Extremely limited "continental" breakfast and slow WiFi, but overall a very pleasant experience. Only stayed one night and for $50+ you cant really complain.
1 night family trip Nov 5, 2015