All hotels in Boise, Idaho, United States of America
7965 W Emerald St, Boise, ID, 83704, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

It was a family shopping trip the hotel was near the mall and restaurants are around the hotel
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2015
Floyd
Love the location as long as they can keep the price reasonable.
2 night romance trip Nov 20, 2015
Brad
Everything was great except the temperature of the indoor pool.
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2015
Hilary
The room was okay but the hallways were filthy. The carpet needs to be cleaned! The service was fine, but the hotel needs some serious updating. It smelled like mildew and dust. I regret paying over $100 for a single night there. Its seriously overpriced and should be 60-80 a night rather than $140.
1 night romance trip Oct 21, 2015
Carla
"Cross Country Travelers"
We enjoyed our stay in Boise and were very comfortable at the La Quinta.
1 night business trip Oct 20, 2015
"getaway"
my wife really enjoyed the stay fresh air the bed was great and she loved the pillows and comforter on bed, the free breakfast was nice everyone was very nice.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2015
chris
Been traveling to Boise quit often for the past year for Dr. appointments. Been staying at La Quinta Inn and Suite Towne Square since we been coming over, and we love staying there, thanks it's been great!
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2015
Richard B
"Great, as always."
I stayed for one night on business. La Quinta is consistent at providing great customer service, clean rooms, and a good selection of breakfast items. My only complaint, if you could call it that, is that the room had some kind of fragrance device and the scent, to some, would be a bit overpowering.
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2015
TRESSA
"Overall a good hotel"
I found the bed uncomfortable. Too hard for me.
2 night business trip Sep 22, 2015
Rod
"great but bring your own soap"
everything was great. room was stocked with towels and soap and shampoo but the maid service didn't restock the soap or shampoo and provided only half the towels. but otherwise very friendly staff and nice big, updated comfortable rooms
2 night trip Sep 18, 2015
vincent
"Will stay here again..."
We travel with our dog and stay at LQ quite often. This location was a good one. Big room, really clean, great bed and the location was good for what we needed.
1 night romance trip Sep 13, 2015
"Not a horribly bad stay"
We had driven all night from CA and arrived to the hotel around 11am, check in wasn't till 3pm but the staff had gotten a room ready for us a couple hours early which was nice! There was a lot of outside noise the first night of sleep. My husband and I were both woken up around 530am to loud banging outside that went on for a while. We had found dog food in our room which doesn't feel good when you step on it.. We didn't take advantage of room service but they were really nice and gave me a full supply of towels even tho I didn't need them. I think we would probably stay at a La Quita again.
2 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
Nice, clean facility with large salt wart pool and hot tub. Excellent comfortable beds and breakfast.
1 night romance trip Sep 3, 2015
BRIAN
We stayed at this hotel while visiting relative in Boise and Meridian. Good location. Next to the mall, restaurants, etc. Clean rooms, good breakfast.
2 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
JOHN
"Great location but thin walls, ceilings and floors"
Great location, but the noise from neighboring rooms was above average -- could hear people talking/walking, dropping things, and using the toilet in adjacent rooms on same floor and above.
3 night romance trip Sep 3, 2015
"business & pleasure in Boise"
This facility gives La Quinta a good name. Very nice and quiet
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
chris
"Stay here if you like clean and friendly hotels!"
Very nice. You can tell the management cares about the cleanliness of this hotel. On two different occasions I saw workers cleaning areas that hotels normally dont. First was the elevator walls, a worker was polishing the metal walls of the elevator. The second was at about 7:00 pm, someone was walking down the hallway with a rag checking and cleaning scuff marks on the walls. To me that says alot about the pride they take in their facility. The room was spotless. This hotel is within walking distance to tons of shopping and restaurants.
1 night business trip Aug 27, 2015
Jeremy
"Stayed to take my daughter to BSU"
Good breakfast, enjoyed the fresh baked cookies every afternoon, great location to mall and other shopping. Free shuttle from airport. Fell in the tub though, no bath mats. I advise placing a towel in the bottom of the tub so it doesn't happen to you, too.
5 night family trip Aug 18, 2015
"Nice Place to stay with shopping and dining near."
Room was clean, up to date fashion. Nice amenities, hot tub, pool clean, open 24 hours. I would stay again if in the area. It was close to shopping, dining, expressways. The staff was pleasant and helpful.
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
The parking lot was being re-paved. Asphalt was still wet in places and sticky, thus picking up on your shoes.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2015
Expensive
1 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
Anne
"Door key issues"
It took over 4 tries for them to get us keys that would let us in our room. Finally, at my insistence they put us in another room. We were not the only ones who had issues with the key. Every time we walked in to the lobby, someone was at the desk complaining that their keys wouldn't work. I talked to at least 4 other people who had trouble with their room keys.
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
Judy
"Nice hotel, but hard bed"
Hotel was great and as would be expected. We stay at LaQuinta hotels throughout the nation for many reasons, but the primary reason is for their soft comfy beds. Unfortunately the king bed we had in this hotel was a hard spring (feeling/not positive) model that kept us up all night.
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Debbie
"Could improv"
We stayed on a second and we had our window open, we had a pregnant women and a child. There where people sitting smoking by our window. There where dogs barking all the time. When we got to our hotel room there was dog food on the floor.
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
peter
Room was better than other places we've stayed in Boise (for the price point). I'll probably start booking at La Quinta in other towns.
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
Not enough coffee.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Rebecca
Our room key had issues even after being reprogrammed. The air conditioner might as well not even had one. The room did not even cool off.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
"Clean hotel close to mall and restaurants"
The room was very clean and comfortable. Got a good night's sleep in the bed. It was very convenient to restaurants, the mall and shopping but the hotel was very quiet because it is set back from the street. Staff was friendly and helpful.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
"great hotel, firm bed"
The staff was super friendly and helpful The breakfast was good and the pool and hot tub were quite enjoyable Everything about the hotel was great with the one exception of the bed. It was super firm so I won't be staying there again as I need a softer bed Everything else was wonderful.
2 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
anita
"Top-notch!"
LaQuinta is top-notch!
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Wallace
Nice place, very quiet. Comfortable room, close to restaurants, shopping, and more.
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
"clean, quiet, comfortable, family-friendly"
excellent friendly service from staff! clean and comfortable rooms. quiet setting close to lots of shopping and highway. would definitely stay here again with my family (including todders!).
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
The breakfast room had trash that was over following and many breakfast ideas that needs to be replaced and no attendant
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Rhonda
"Just what we needed."
We drive from Seattle to Wyoming every now and then to see family. This has become our regular halfway-point overnight stop. We LOVE being able to bring our dog- that is really the biggest concern. And it doesn't hurt that the IHOP is conveniently located in the hotel parking lot, making it the ideal spot for breakfast/dinner. Especially considering the fact that the hotel continental breakfast is terrible. Pancakes and puppies ftw.
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
A and M
"Expensive "cheap" hotel"
4 of us stayed for 2 nights. Upon check in was simply handed the key card. I looked at clerk and asked where it was located, how long pool was open and info on breakfast. Usually, at other hotels, the clerk offers this info. Get to room, wanting to shower after a hot day, we had only one little shampoo/conditioner bottle and no lotion. Bed's were not much for comfort. On checkout, I mentioned about these things, clerk simply said, oh..... I have lotion here if you ask. I also booked online at $124 and right in the middle of putting credit card number it kicked amount to $139.00. Way too much for this room.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Evy
"Centrally Located"
The room was fine except the shower/bathtub was too narrow and awkward to use. It would be easy to slip and fall.
Other trip Jun 23, 2015
Marlowe
"Excellent Accomodations"
We stay here every time we come to Boise. The rooms are clean and comfortable, the pool is large and just the right temperature, and the breakfast above average for a motel
1 night romance trip Jun 8, 2015
Ronald
"Dirty carpets, noisy."
Carpets are dirty, need cleaned or replaced, probably the worst hotel of this chain I have stayed in. Noisy with kids running through the halls late at night. Smokers at the entrances that non smokers had to walk through in hallways and smoke filtering into first floor rooms that were advertised as non smoker rooms. The card to enter hotel would not work half the time, making customers walk to the main entrance. Food was cold. Staff was understandable but not much they could do to resolve the problems.
Other trip Jun 11, 2015
Buck
"Family fun"
Me and my family loved it. Loved that the pool was open 24/7, every morning breakfast was a little bit different, and close proximity to stores and events made it easy to travel. Will definitely stay here again!
3 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
"Our Stay"
Our stay was great. Disapointed no cookies when they got there, but there was a whole group of kids in the hotel so we missed out. But that was O.K. We had our pet with us and was welcomed on our arrival.
1 night business trip May 16, 2015
Wendy
"Very nice and accommodating"
We had originally booked the room for Saturday, but friday afternoon we decided we wanted to drive in. We called up and they were able to give us the same room at an even better price. We arrived very very late that night and the lady checking us in was very friendly. The room was super clean. The bed was in pretty Comfy and they have great breakfast. All in all it was a very nice stay.
Other trip May 25, 2015
sara
"Good service from front desk"
The room was not totally clean-trash left from last guest-called the desk-they very quickly cleaned the room and comped the night. Thank you
1 night family trip May 14, 2015
shirley
"Apartment living!"
The accommodations were wonderful. However, at 1:30 am on the 4th floor with barking gods and slamming doors was not pleasant.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Amber
"great hotel"
Loved the area in the middle of everything
1 night romance trip May 3, 2015
edina
"Awesome Stay"
My family really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. Wherever I travel I stay in La Quinta hotels because they are so accommodating. This one was no exception. Very friendly staff. The 24 hour pool was something all hotels should have. We went out and came back and didn't have to rush to swim before it closed which was a great perk. Beds were very comfortable. The breakfast was wonderful..biscuits and gravy one day...red potatoes and sausage links the next with various other items to choose from. We were about 30 minutes late checking out and they were so nice about it. Is definitely top of my list for next time I'm in Boise.
2 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
Deborah
"Good hotel at fair price"
Overall, the stay was excellent. The room was clean and comfortable and the staff was friendly. One of the better hotels I have ever stayed at in this price range. I would stay there again and recomend it to others. Very convenient to the mall.
3 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
"Worth every penny!"
Well worth the price...very spacious, nicely appointed rooms with great free breakfast in the am plus cookies in pm. Convenient location yet very quiet!
2 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
Kathleen
"La Quinta Boise Towne Square"
We stayed at the La Quinta for four nights during a trip to visit family. The hotel remodel was well done, rooms are stylish and comfortable. The housekeeping seemed to be inadequate. When we arrived it was clear the toilet seat had not been thoroughly cleaned. During our four night stay, the toiletries were never replaced, and our towels were replaced with fewer towels after a few days' stay. The staff seemed a little unpolished, but were friendly enough. Overall it was a good experience and I'd stay here again.
4 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"Enjoyed our stay"
Have stayed here before and liked it so that's why we came back. The elevator was down, made it a little inconvenient. I didn't like that housekeeping entered my room even though I had a DND in the door. I took it our around 4pm when I went to my car and came back to find she had been in there. I'm not really sure what the purpose was for her entering to begin with? All of our stuff was still the same, but the bathroom was cleaned. I'd rather have just left it. I also, at some point, was bit by something on my foot. I'm guessing it was spider because it later turned purple and I got sick. I know this isn't something you can really control but is a concern. I'd have hated it to be my child instead of me. Bed are not very comfortable either.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Carrie
"Dirty and Uncomfortable"
The room was foul dirty with manure smell and residue from not vacuuming. The bed was so hard I did not sleep on it the second night. The hot tub was cold and to much chlorine in the pool. A few of the staff were very rude and in attentive. Hotel prices for run down motel service.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015