All hotels in Boise, Idaho, United States of America
7965 W Emerald St, Boise, ID, 83704, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Well done!"
I was pretty impressed with this hotel. My only issue was the breakfast that was included in the price was very much lacking! We came done and wanted to eat before hitting the road and most of the hot items were gone!
1 night trip Jul 6, 2014
"New hotel in major shopping/dining mall"
Hotel was certainly convenient to shopping and dining. Almost walking distance. one of the two elevators was out of service ( a minor annoyance). Beds were not as comfortable as I had expected from other recent LaQuinta stay, but they were ok. Pool was big, but crowded. Breakfast was nice.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2014
"Very nice stop in Boise"
New, clean and quiet. Near many restaurants with easy access to the highway. Great stay for the price.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
erin
"Great looking hotel, horrible staff"
My friend and I are on a 3,000 + mile road trip and Boise was our first stop. The hotel staff when we entered, first off all, took care of one of their sons needs who was watching TV in a room before us, then proceeded to allow two other customers ahead of us before finally "helping" us. We were not giving any direction on where our room was located, or anything else either. Being from out of town and getting into the hotel kind of late, we would have appreciated a little assistance when it came to where to enter the closest to our room and car, and where to park, etc. I did have to go back down hours later, and the over night desk woman was so much more friendly and helpful than the evening staff were. Between three hotel staff completely ignoring us, and being less than customer service oriented, it was pretty disappointing.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
"clean, comfortable rooms"
Our stay was pleasant and comfortable. The location of the hotel was excellent within walking distance of major restaurants and stores, plus very close to the Towne Square Mall. The room was very clean. The hotel staff was helpful and pleasant to work with.
3 night trip with friends Jun 23, 2014
Lynn
"Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Boise Towne Squar"
Will stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Great place to stay near the mall. Many other restaurants nearby .
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"All Rooms are Pet Rooms!"
Our room smelled like dogs and we occasionally got a little bit of urine smell. We have pets at home, but still found it off putting. Someone with allergies should beware. The front desk clerk said that all rooms are pet friendly. Also, the smoking area is set up directly outside the exit door nearest the elevator so every time we we entered or exited we walked through a cloud of smoke. Too bad, because the pool area is nice and the rooms tidy with updated decor.
2 night family trip Jun 18, 2014
AR
"All we wanted was a hot tub"
Recently traveling home from the Inaugural Yellowstone Half Marathon, we needed a hotel and wanted one with a hot tub. La Quinta, Boise delivered. Their pool, hot tub, fitness room is open 24 hours meaning we didn't have to worry we wouldn't get to use it sans screaming children. We were very happy with our stay. Even normally picky family members slept well on the beds and pillows!
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2014
Tired Runner
"nice hotel just what i expected"
same as what is was when it was ameritel inn but recently updated great location. 3rd floor but outside windows were dirty
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
ron
"Perfect"
We recommend La Quinta.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2014
"Definitely a MUST-STAY"
This La Quinta hotel was perfect in everything I desired. It was close to all the stores I wanted to go to, the room was very clean and quite comfy and attractive. The staff that I encountered were all friendly and helpful.
1 night business trip May 27, 2014
Linda G.
"Not As Nice As I Expected"
Given the reviews, I expected more. It served my purpose, nothing more. We did not rest well, due to all-night noise on floor above, which is not necessarily the hotel's fault, except maybe construction issues. This may affect my perception. The bed was comfortable. The shower did not have very good water pressure. The reception was courteous and professional. The room door card (which several times did not work) served as a 10% discount coupon at the Applebee's nearby. We ate there and the food was very good and the service was exceptional. We ate breakfast at the adjacent IHOP and the service there was exceptional.
1 night family trip May 24, 2014
JJ
"Excellent location"
Convenient to restaurants, Boise St., and freeways. We would stay there again.
1 night trip May 28, 2014
Very nice accommodations. The staff were all pleasant and friendly. Room was clean. We stayed 5 nights. We were on the 4th floor so it was quiet and away from others and the pool. I would stay there again!
Other trip May 30, 2014
"visiting relatives"
It was excellent, great location very good breakfast, large rooms
3 night trip May 23, 2014
"Great clean place"
It was lovely. Thank you!
1 night trip May 25, 2014
"Second time there, just as nice as the first"
This was my second stay at the La Quinta. I had a smaller room this time, but it was still very comfortable and had everything I needed.
Other trip May 27, 2014
Deborah
"Mini vaca"
I gave the staff a low rate, because I inadvertently left my daughters swimsuit in the room closet. I called twice, and I keep getting the runaround. No return call, nothing.
Other trip May 27, 2014
Overnight stay on the way to my final destination. Great location; within walking distance of restaurants. Clean and comfortable!
1 night trip May 17, 2014
"Good location near resturants and shopping"
Air conditioning was loud, so we had to open windows. Windows hard to open
Other trip May 25, 2014
"A perfect stay"
First of all, you can never go wrong with La Quinta. Second, the manager was wonderful....friendly, efficient, helpful. The room was great--plenty of counter space, laid out well, quiet and comfortable. The breakfast room was clean and well-attended by staff. I would stay here again next time I come through Boise.
2 night trip May 12, 2014
Carol Sheppard
"New isn't always better"
Behind the trash can in main room there was milkshake all over wall! The paneling on one of the backboards was gross, and toilet iffy, It was a double bed room but offered only one chair for the table,which was akward being two of us working at table. The clerk was nice, but housekeeping alot to be desired. Freezer was almost froze shut.First time ever to be dissapointed!
1 night trip May 11, 2014
"Convenient location"
We are planning to relocate to Boise Idaho area from Wisconsin to escape the long, cold, snowy winters. This was our first visit to Idaho, and we came to check the area out and view some properties. Our stay was short, but the weather and scenery was great, and we did find a house that meets our needs. We will be moving to Idaho somewhere toward the end of June.
Other trip May 9, 2014
Cheryl
This hotel was perfect. The quality was very high for the price, and I loved the indoor pool/hot tub. Very accommodating staff. Just a quick cab ride into downtown. Great neighborhood with a mall and a Target close by.
2 night business trip May 2, 2014
Caitlyn
"Nice Place To Stay"
Hotel was very nice and friendly. Liked that the amenities were open 24hrs so that we could enjoy them between events. Next to the mall and within walking distance of food. My only complaint was that there was hair left in the bathtub from someone else and it would be nice if coffee were available during non breakfast hours. Otherwise will stay again when we go to Boise.
2 night trip Apr 29, 2014
Kellie
"Perfect fit."
It was perfect for us. My granddaughter had a volleyball tournament in Nampa. This location was perfect for us to commute from with all its amenities.
2 night family trip May 2, 2014
Glen
King bed was amazing!! Very nice swimming pool also!
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Kenny
In a nice area, Easy to get back to the highway.
1 night trip Apr 21, 2014
very clean , quiet and comfortable. Rates were also reasonable. Breakfast was average and quality was good.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"Nice Hotel with great pool for our Grandchildren ."
Stay was very nice.Staff was great,the pool was most awesome,our grandchildren loved it. The room was very clean,the beds were nicely made but very uncomfortable,the breakfast was great.the only complain was the beds. Thank you Diane
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Stayed here with our 5 kids and Labrador... we had a great experience. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Rooms clean. Breakfast great. We'll be back! Thank you!
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
"We will not stay there again."
The room was OK and the beds were comfortable enough, but the bathroom was dated and in need of remodeling. The whole hotel is in need of remodeling. It just looked dirty and old.
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
Michele
"Mall location"
Very good location, close to mall and restaurants. Exceeded our expectations for condition and cleanliness. This will be our Boise destination.
1 night trip Apr 13, 2014
"nice hotel located near mall"
We paid what we expected to pay and the rooms were nice
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
TJ
"Great room for us, passing through."
Booked this room for a night stay off the road. Clean, quiet and comfortable. In a great neighborhood with plenty of options close by. Would recommend.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
"Hotel is very close to mall"
Hotel is very close to mall which was very convenient for my family. Breakfast was alright, nothing to write home about. The beds were pretty firm which was uncomfortable for my husband and I, lots of tossing and turning; but the kids slept well. Overall it was an ok to decent stay but probably wouldn't stay again if I want to sleep well. Staff was very friendly though. :)
Other trip Apr 10, 2014
Very Happy, this was not my first stay at the La Quinta and will not be my last.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
Cynthia Epling
"Nice hotel close the the mall."
Nice hotel but the walls are very thin. We brought are 2 kids with us and within the first 5 minutes of unpacking and settling in we had a call from the front desk saying that we were being loud walking back and forth on the floor. The rest of the night we whispered and tip toed to be as quiet as possible. Other then that the location is great and the pool is open 24 hours.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
betty
"Great last minute booking"
We arrived late after 10hrs of driving. The room was clean, modern, and comfortable. The kids were able to get a quick swim in, eventhough it was 12am because the pool is open 24hrs. When I mentioned that we had car troubles and might need a late check out, the staff was very accomodating, saying that they could extend the checkout until 1pm but to let them know if that was not enough time. They could make accomodations.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"It's true, this place is excellent"
I stayed here for one night because I moved out of my house in Boise. It was an excellent hotel experience. Front desk staff very nice, room was splendid. I got a much larger suite than I was expecting. Everything is new and clean. I had a great, quiet night of good sleep. Didn't partake of the breakfast in the morning, but the breakfast room looked lovely.
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
Deborah
"Pleasant Accomodations!"
Everything was good. The cheer squad that was at the breakfast area needed some clean up instruction from their parents!
Other trip Mar 22, 2014
ps
"Henry Trip"
Very nice
1 night trip Mar 11, 2014
JJ Henry jr
"Book it again!"
Great stay in Boise! Breakfast was wonderful, pool was perfect, pillows and bed were super comfy. Thanks. We'll stay here again!
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2014
Bed was very comfortable and staff was very nice and accommodating. Location was great with easy access to food, shopping and freeway.
1 night trip Feb 28, 2014
Jennesse Brooks
"Good Location"
Stayed while visiting family. Was a good convenient location. Hotel was clean, with a friendly staff. Would stay here again.
2 night trip Feb 21, 2014
"Good nights stay"
Everything about the hotel was positive except for the lenght of time it took for the water to get hot coming from the sink. The room was great, it is in a convenient locatio wit a lot of restaurants and a mall close by.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
dennis
I'd only stayed at one other in California. This hotel was a five star in my book. Very clean, very up to date and very professional.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2014
Clean and comfortable room. This will be one of the first hotels we look at next time we go to Boise.
2 night family trip Feb 15, 2014
"Close to all every thing we were visiting"
We enjoyed our stay with you and the kids enjoyed the pool!!!
1 night trip with friends Feb 16, 2014