All hotels in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America

• Value for money
  • Beach
    Reasonable beach
    Food is all right
"Convenience ..the only plus"
Just needed a place close to the airport for an early flight out. They offer a shuttle. Place was clean, but the AC was loud, beds too soft... Hardly slept... Enough said
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
kerstin
"Nice hotel near the airport with transfers."
Nice property with convenient transfers from and to the airport.
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
"Ok, place to stay."
Very close to airport, so great if you have an early flight out. $30 overnight parking. The hotel is old looking, but clean.
1 night business trip Aug 12, 2015
"Ok hotel for short stay"
This hotel is not the best, if you are staying here just for a short stay it's fine. it's convenient to airport, that's all.
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
"Clean, comfortable, basic, quiet."
We just spent one overnight in the midst of our international travel. The shuttle picked us up almost immediately, check-in was very fast. We had to haul our luggage a little ways to another building to find our room, but that's okay--it's a big hotel. The room was clean, very comfortable, quiet, and had standard amenities. It was perfect for our needs.
1 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
Vanessa
"Close to HNL for layover."
Good for one night stay for layover. Free shuttle from/to airport. Typical airport motel but don't think I'd want to stay there again. Clean and refreshing pool. Bathroom could use a little more cleaning.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Maria
"Old overpriced hotel near airport"
Old overpriced hotel near airport Restaurant closed most of time Internet not working
1 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
"Visit to Pearl Harbor"
Quite great food clean good reasonable priced gift shop.
1 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
Arthur
Kudos to the staff and management of this hotel. My grand daughters and I had a wonderful and restful stay in this hotel.
4 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
"BEWARE!"
WARNING all Hotels.com users - when i got to the hotel property I was told I had to pay an additional $40 for each kid - even though I had specified a group of 4 in my Hotel.com request. They said they got only 2 in their booking from Hotel.com. Since I also would incur a cancellation fee if I chose to stay somewhere else, I was just screwed ! The staff was cold and unapologetic about the situation.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Mario
"Weekend trip"
We only needed to stay the weekend since we live on Molokai. And we were very impressed with thus hotel. We used to stay at the pagoda but it's not the same over there any more. We will book with the airport hotel again for sure!
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
N
Wasn't worth the money! I felt like I was pay for the pool
1 night trip Jun 18, 2015
Dogs barking. Dog urine smell in rooms. Waited long time at airport for hotel shuttle.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
"bathroom issues"
Bathtub wasn't draining properly which was fixed immediately. Then the toilet wouldn't flush and they sent someone to fix it.
Other trip Jul 3, 2015
The staff was nice and food was good. This hotel is on the end of the airport premises, therefore my view was of business building. I believe if someone had a pair of binoculars, they could see into our room.
1 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015
short but quite convenint
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
"Honolulu airport stay"
Tired appearance but clean and functional. Would stay again happily
1 night romance trip Jun 23, 2015
"Honolulu Airport Hotel Review"
Hotel was clean staff were nice and helpful. The hotel was close to the airport for a quick departure on the red eye flight.
Other trip Jun 26, 2015
"Close to HNL, but used a lot for military"
This is a convenient hotel for transit, but used primarily as a military staging hotel. For what you pay it is not really worth it.
Other trip Jun 24, 2015
"Hotel close to airport"
bargain because of its convenient location, cleanliness and price.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
"Not traveler friendly"
I travel through Hawaii once a month and often need a place to stay for one night to catch a flight connection. Airport hotels should be accommodating to this type of stay but this one didn't value my business enough to really go out of their way. For instance, even though I checked in a 3am (late flight) they were unable to extend a late checkout. The lady at the front desk said "call back at 9am. So I set an alarm for 9am, call, and they aren't able to help. I asked if since I would be spending the day basically in the hotel lobby and pool waiting for my flight that night at 10PM there could be any place i could freshen up before going to the airport. The answer to that was also no. The shuttle service drivers were sort of rude the two times I used the shuttle. The first one, I gave the guy a 20 for the a tip and asked for $10.00 back. He smiled said thanks and walked away. I again asked for change and he either didn't know english or pretended not to know english. The next day I found there to be no open restaurant. I took the shuttle to the airport and asked if the driver could just pick me up in 5 minutes so I could grab a coffee and a bagel. He snapped that I had to call the hotel for a ride back. When I called the hotel they said they would send him, I waited 20 minutes and he didn't arrive. I ended up having to pay some taxi driver 20 bucks to get back to the hotel Its an OK place over all - clean, close to the airport. But their service needs some work.
1 night business trip Jun 16, 2015
"The shower drain was clogged and the hallway"
The shower was clogged and the hallways smelled like garbage. The staff was nice but the facilities needed alittle clean up. Only recommending because it was cheap, near the airport and 10 miles from most things.
Other trip Jun 20, 2015
"Older than Elvis"
If you're looking for Motel quality at Hotel price you won't be disappointed. This facility is not the right choice if you're coming to Oahu on holiday. Management overcharges and over sells the parking lot each night which adds to the inconvenience. A/C in room louder than the TV and Guest laundry machine use price is too high. Old facility that looks to be built pre-Elvis days. Upkeep is good but not a vacation destination hotel.
Other trip Jun 20, 2015
"Great business location"
Clean rooms, friendly, efficient staff, reasonable rates through Expedia, restaurant on site, minutes from the airport and the H1, shopping and food a 6 minute car ride away, coffee, microwave & refrig and all the amenities one needs. Parking was a rip off at $30 a night, so make sure you add that into your cost comparison.
Other trip Jun 18, 2015
"near the airport"
In order to fly to Majuro, it is necessary to stay overnight near the airport for the early morning flight. This hotel is very convenient, and the shuttle is available both from and back to the airport.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
Pamela
"Mgmt solves glitch from third-party website"
Late night surprise arrival, computer glitch with reservations. Staff fixed the issue and got our large family into adjoining rooms. Staff was clearly tired but management resolved the snag in fine fashion.
1 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
"Old but convenient"
Not recommended Old and outdated. Needs new beds and linens.
Other trip Jun 6, 2015
notforfamily
Extremely nice hotel. Excellent a/p location. Great restaurant. Extremely clean. All staff very friendly and helpful. Quiet. I loved it whether it is old or not!
Other trip Jun 6, 2015
"Honolulu Airport Hotel"
Hotel staff was friendly. Hotel seemed to be busy. Shuttle picked us up at the airport within 15 minutes of calling. Phone was in the baggage claims area. Shuttle runs every half hour to the airport.
1 night romance trip Jun 1, 2015
"Tired hotel close to airport"
Low budget hotel for a high budget cost. The only upside to this hotel is an airport shuttle. It was pretty quiet but very outdated and tired.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
Mike N Katie
"great overnight stay."
Great!
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
Laurel
"none"
Stayed only one night we were tired and wanted to rest. Ac cover was open and no hot water for making tea was available. No milk in fridge. Staff at reception not helpful with local telephone calls Food in restaurant was OK.
1 night romance trip May 20, 2015
conway
"Noisy broken A/C"
The air conditioning made so much noise it kept us awake all night.
1 night business trip May 12, 2015
"Nice hotel close to the memorial"
We needed a hotel close to both the airport and the pearl harbor memorial. This hotel fit both of those requirements. It is literally across the street from the airport and right next to several highways. It was never quiet in the hotel room that night. If you want a quiet hotel then do not stay here. The staff was attentive and jovial. The restaurant had good food at a resonable price. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. The decor was outdated but serviceable.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Weekend Stay Vacation"
Its was a nice get away, close to everything
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"Needed a place to stay close to the airport"
Missed a connecting flight to Maui and needed a place to stay. The pro was, is is literally half a mile from the airport. Was otherwise fairly unremarkable, other than the staff, who did not seem to know how to use their computers to check guests in...
Other trip May 22, 2015
beau
"Convenient and comfortable, will use again."
Great for a short stay, friendly staff good size room.
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
We had a wonderful time. The staff was helpful, courteous and fun.
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"great experience"
It's a great experience to stay in Honolulu airport hotel, free airport pick up is convenience.
1 night trip May 14, 2015
Yin
"rate"
Do not watch the movies, they will cut your money. Others is Ok
1 night trip with friends May 10, 2015
Min
"Fine for the price and needs"
Was fine for the purpose. Just needed a 1 night layover of sorts and did not book it for a resort or holiday experience. Staff was friendly and helpful. Hotel is a bit worn.
1 night family trip Apr 12, 2015
"Clean friendly moderate hotel"
Check in and out was very pleasant . The room was clean with the amenities in the bathroom. Having the resteraunt really helped. The food was good and the service was excellent.
Other trip May 7, 2015
Rainey
The hotel staff was awesome and made you feel welcome as well as taking care of all the needs that we had.
Other trip May 5, 2015
"Much more than expected"
Clean, efficient, courteous, just what I needed for a quick 2 day visit to Oahu.
1 night business trip May 1, 2015
Gunther
"Not coming back"
Very old hotel, my keycard didn't work they were quick to help at front desk but I had to walk down to reception 3 times to have them fix the issue. The batteries on my lock where out. My room was #250 and it literary is the furthes room I've ever experienced getting. It's took 10 min to just walk down to the reception and the elevator from 1980s didn't exactly speed things up. The only reason I would come back to this hotel would be if no other hotel on the island was available and this was my last option.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Alexsandra
"Excellent staff, very helpful and patient"
I booked the wrong date and they were patient and helpful and everything worked out fine. All staff I encountered were wonderful and the shuttle is very convenient.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
"GOOD LOCATION FOR ONE NIGHT STAY NEAR AIRP ORT"
Good location close to airport, but too far from downtown Honolulu and beaches. Appreciate free shuttle to airport. Room was clean. Reception staff very friendly and helpful.
1 night romance trip Apr 14, 2015
Roseann
"Nice hotel close to the airport"
The only problem was that the hotel guest printer could not print our boarding passes and the staff had to find an alternate means to do it. But they did, so that was appreciated.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
"overnight stay"
ok,room a cab ride from the elevator. no bar or restaurant in he hotel, had to take the hotel van.
1 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
"Worry Free"
it is not what I read. My stay was great. shuttle service took the worry out of getting to&from hotel,Carrental too Staff,(all), wonderful.public transportation is very close by. In short I'd return here.very clean.Thank you all
4 night romance trip Mar 23, 2015