All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
5111 Boulder Hwy, Las Vegas, NV, 89122, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Value for money
    Great amenities
    Delicious food
    Bad internet service
"Be ware of the fee"
The only reason I book this hotel, is because it provides free breakfast buffet, but the reality is, while you book through Hotels.com, it will NOT provide breakfast buffet coupon unless you asked. Even you asked for breakfast coupon, no matter how many people you booked, only two coupons each room. If you would like to connect to the WIFI service, unless you had paid for the resort fee, or it will be an extra charge to your room bill. Bathtub clogged again, even toilet clogged off and on. NO ventilation in the bathroom, you can't get rid of the foggy mirror unless you open the door, and water vapor will condense on the inside of your room window every morning. Only one thing make me happy, the bed is really comfortable! 20 to 30 minutes drive from downtown Vegas, but good for Hoover Dam and lake Mead.
3 night family trip Feb 2, 2016
"Clean and quiet."
Very clean and quiet rooms.
2 night business trip Feb 3, 2016
"Great Getaway!!"
We only stayed one night but enjoyed your facility immensely. Front desk staff were exceptionally helpful when I needed to print boarding passes for the next days departure. Really enjoyed the water feature in the central garden/court that evening.
1 night romance trip Feb 4, 2016
Roy
"Weekday Get Away"
Had a great time. It's easy to get to the strip or Fremont street by using the shuttle service. Only recommendation would be to update the matresses they were ok but not the best. I will stay here they next time I go to Vegas
2 night trip with friends Jan 25, 2016
Joyce
"Dissapointing for all the wrong reasons."
Should do away with resort fees and run out all the slimy hucksters and homeless people and hookers; constantly dealing with these people will keep us from booking there again.
2 night romance trip Jan 25, 2016
"Budget extra money to get to and from airport!"
The room price was great however it costs a lot to get to and from the airport by cab. No shuttles are available unless you hire one for even more money. That cost needs to be factored into your stay.
3 night trip with friends Jan 25, 2016
Deborah
Hotel was fine, could use some upgrades.
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2016
Bertha
"Good Stay!"
big casino with lots of restaurants large room big bath tub. only negatives were cleaning chemical odors strong and elevator buzz very loud and long walk to room. good pricing and good staff!
1 night romance trip Jan 19, 2016
joan
"as expected"
an economical option that has several food choices on site. older building but rooms are sufficient and I usually stay here when travelling for business.
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2016
"sams town stay"
room was great for the price and you get a good free breakfast!! They need upgrade and add free wifi.
3 night business trip Jan 19, 2016
bruce
"Nice family stay"
We stayed here with kids for a night. The hotel is 10 minutes from the Strip. It has everything you need: nice rooms, movies, kids Arcade, casino, bufffet and other restaurants, etc. The night stay included breakfast for 2. Breakfast buffet was good. The hotel decoration is very nice, and hotel felt safe. We enjoyed our night stay.
1 night family trip Jan 21, 2016
peggy
First time to stay there and it was good
3 night family trip Jan 21, 2016
"Here's a place that still has no Fox News Channel"
Carpet could use shampooing. Suite size room with 2 tvs was nice touch. Not very many channels, two flavors of CNN (CNN & HLN) and no FNC (highest rated cable channel). Wow, $12 per day for wifi. Street side there was plenty of traffic noise after midnight. Did a lot of reading.
1 night trip Jan 10, 2016
"Sam's Town was a Ghost Town"
Price was great, but overall, the stay was average at best. Sam's Town was like a Ghost Town. Very few guests; casino was nearly empty. Not sure how this place will stay in business. Room was OK, but seemed a little worn out. No safe in the rooms; not good for a city which has a lot of tourists. Location was not convenient to most other activities in the city. We probably will not be staying here again.
4 night family trip Jan 18, 2016
"Surprisingly Awful"
Surprisingly awful.... Never Again, The first room I checked into reaked of pot and other filth. I got into a new room, then Room Service pounded on my door at 1:00 a.m. There was some kind of concert/show every night in the atrium until 10:30 every night. So loud the windows rattled. No capability of getting work done in the hotel room despite getting a "Business Suite". It was surprisingly awful.
5 night business trip Jan 17, 2016
"Romantic escape"
We love it ! nice, clean hotel, very yummy food, great show ! Customer service at front desk not so good,: should informed guest where is parking area , breakfast etc.
1 night romance trip Jan 19, 2016
Bozena
"I liked it a lot!"
It was great, hotel was off strip but had everything I needed all in one place.
2 night trip Jan 14, 2016
Jackie
"Good hotel for a cheap price."
It is really far off the strip and in the middle of residential area. The hotel is really nice and the staff is great.
2 night romance trip Jan 8, 2016
"Sam's Town is an Experience"
This is also the location of the BIG SHOW. I would describe it to you, but I don't think it can be done in words. A mysterious haze, laser beams, roaring animals. American imagery painted in laser light onto the waterfall as an orchestral score accompanies. The wolf howls. The eagle screams. The water shoots into the air. And then, in a dazzling climax, it ends...only to begin again; this time, in party mode. The bear stands up and dances to the hot beats of 2 Unlimited. The show reminds us that we are all all Proud To Be An American, Where At Least We Know We're Free. The room was tired, but adequate. Wifi is in two tiers: FREE (VERY slow) or $10/day (didn't try). No outlets located in any particularly serviceable locations...none near the desk? Plenty of food. Nothing fancy or particularly healthy, but you won't go hungry. I can't say I recommend staying at Sam's Town, but if you do, I promise you'll leave with stories to tell your friends.
4 night business trip Jan 6, 2016
We love this hotel. Staff is great, food great, great comfort.
3 night romance trip Jan 3, 2016
Terry
"Enjoyable"
Nice stay room clean, nice view. A little dated but expected from an older hotel. Close to everything
2 night family trip Jan 8, 2016
ANGIE
"Great Favilities in Hotel"
Just a side stop on our way home from the Grand Canyon, and it was nice for a movie and bowling date night, but the people that were staying there as well we're all collectively in a bad mood and were hard to be around. We mostly stayed in our room because of this.
2 night romance trip Jan 6, 2016
Jacob
"Nice vacation"
Everything was a plus thank you
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2016
Veronica
"Sam's Town is a Great Choice"
Our family enjoys staying at Sam's Town. Very friendly atmosphere. Lots of things to do and it's spacious.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2016
Judy
"EXCELLENT"
my husband wanted to have a romatic getaway and we decided to rent a room at your hotel and never expected how BEAUTIFUL the rooms are and the view our room had was incredible!!
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2015
Cecilia
We had a great time. The hotel staff was cordial and helpful
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2015
Rita
"It was decent"
Breakfast buffet was so so but free with stay. Room was okay but we really love the waterfalls, arboretum, and the bowling alley and movie theaters.
3 night family trip Dec 21, 2015
Beautiful decor for Christmas.
1 night trip with friends Dec 12, 2015
"Great place for the price!"
Great value during the NFR. Nice rooms and nice atrium. Reasonable bar drinks. Would stay there again.
1 night family trip Dec 9, 2015
Judith
"Enjoyable stay."
Stayed for 3 nights visiting family. Love the atmosphere!!
3 night romance trip Dec 9, 2015
"Perfect week"
Arrived for NFR and everything was great! Room clean, service good - even booked an extra night with no issues. Hallways were clean, bathrooms clean and updated. Beds comfortable. I wish room had a coffee maker and microwave/fridge but everything was adequate.
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2015
denise
"Nice hotel and free breakfast and wifi"
We stayed in the hotel just for a night, yet we were impressed by its beauty and comfort. The room was warm, clean and comfortable. They served delicious breakfast buffet free of charge, but charged for my son (about $6). Fast 'n free wifi. The hotel had a beautiful interrior, and mini a la Bellagio dancing and singing fountain inside. The check in and out was fast. 10 minute away from the Strip, but we had a car; and the trip to downtown was not a problem. The hotel had nice and beautiful Christmas decorations and attractions when we arrived. My son liked it very much.
1 night family trip Dec 3, 2015
Samat
Had a nice time in your town, We enjoyed our stay, Nice staff, nice room,
3 night trip Nov 29, 2015
Drew
"Won't go back"
Mediocre room with few extras. Parking was far from our room. I decided I wanted to try a stay off strip. Big mistake. We have been to Las Vegas many times and stayed at different properties. This visit was a big disappointment.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2015
Maureen
"Give the garden view as an option!"
Was very unhappy I didn't get a view of the garden for my room, I don't like how its not easy to set up your room location, that was the only reason I picked Sam's to see the garden from my room...
2 night romance trip Nov 12, 2015
Gwendolyn
Everything was great. Got free breakfast buffet that we weren't expecting.
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2015
"Great time."
Wonderful stay & will definitely stay again. Great breakfast buffet included.
1 night romance trip Nov 20, 2015
"Quick overnight"
This was good for what we needed... not too far off the highway, not too busy, and inexpensive, but decent for the price.
1 night family trip Nov 18, 2015
"Annual trip LasVegas"
The entire staff has always provided top notch service to us. From valet ,bell,food service & housekeeping. Mystic Gardens is the best kept secret In the big city!
3 night business trip Nov 16, 2015
Marla
Had a great little get away. Massage at Gatsby's was great!!! Use there free shuttle it will save you a bunch in cab/uber fare.
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
Good
2 night trip with friends Nov 13, 2015
BERNARDO
"Anniversary trip to Vegas"
computer down during entire stay. No gambling cards. Room keys mysteriously failed to work. Spent many dollars, no comps possible & no attempt by mgmt. to compensate.
2 night romance trip Nov 10, 2015
It was great
2 night family trip Nov 6, 2015
kevin
"Best Buy in Vegas"
Have stayed there many times. It's the best buy in Vegas.
Other trip Nov 8, 2015
"Business"
Attended the SEMA show and was looking for someplace off the strip away from the crowds and noise. Sam's was a good fit and a great price. Rooms very clean comfortable and quiet. Plenty of dinning options and entertainment. Easy drive the the Las Vegas Convention Center and the Airport as well.
Other trip Nov 8, 2015
Bryan
My nephew got married. The whole family stayed.
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2015
Eileen
"We like Sam's Town"
We like the buffet especially the seafood on friday, also the in door garden area
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2015
Jeffery
"Don't stay here"
I requested and paid for a non smoking room SAMs desk clerk put me in a smoking room and told me that was all they had left. I'll never stay there again.
3 night business trip Nov 2, 2015
Victor
"great price for comfort"
Had a great time, lots to do even if you don't like gambling. food was great, people were very nice. Not to far away from the strip
6 night romance trip Oct 25, 2015
Cathy
"Poor front desk staff."
Well everything was ok, except at check in, the person was rude and made a comment about people being cheap. I was supposed to get free buffet with stay, she said that was not a promotion going on, and people need to stop being cheap.. I almost left but since I booked through hotels.com I wouldn't have got my money back. Very disappointed with that..
4 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015