All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
5111 Boulder Hwy, Las Vegas, NV, 89122, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice job"
Nice and quiet. Good beds. Good food.
2 night trip Jul 21, 2015
Delores
"Will definitely stay again!"
Other than the road construction (not the hotels' fault) the stay was awesome! Didn't have enough time to really enjoy what was offered at the hotel, but the staff was very friendly and the security went out of their way to help us park our oversized vehicle.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Stacey
"Cantina"
The Mexican Cantina restaurant was the absolute worst. Food was very unsatisfactory.
2 night business trip Jul 22, 2015
"Inexpensive quality family hotel!"
We needed a hotel for five for one night in Vegas to catch an early morning flight. Sams Town offered an extremely affordable rate so we booked two rooms. We used the pool (nice big towels, by the way), dined and our grandkids loved the light show with animated wilderness animals. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Will stay here again when needed.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Love the aviary and the show. Great restaurants on site. Nice pool. We enjoyed our stay.
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
Betzaida
Nice & comfortable to stay!!!
1 night trip Jul 12, 2015
"Night away from home"
Very peaceful night
1 night trip Jul 19, 2015
Kimberly
"Another Decent Stay"
This was the 4th time we have stayed here. Everything was okay. A decent value for the money. The room was fairly good sized. The hotel decor is beginning to show its age. Minor nicks and chips and stains kind of stuff. Everything appeared to be clean. The mattress was on the lumpy side (but I have a Tempurepedic at home so all hotel mattresses aren't all that good). Our room was quiet. The bathrooms are well-equipped. I was happy to see a decent faucet on the shower. The linens were decent. Reception was friendly and helpful. The clientele were diverse. The location is out of the way if you do not have a car. The hotel offers frequent bus service to downtown and the strip. We do not go to the Strip so this a good location for us. Walmart is right across the street if you need something. You would not want to be out on the street around the hotel at night.
3 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
Dennis
"Great value."
Mentioned it was our anniversary and they upgraded us to a jr. suite. That was a nice surprise. Friendly staff, lots of dining options, fun atmosphere. We had a great stay and would definately stay there again
Darrylin
was a pleasant stay, hotel needs to urgently allow wi-fi/ internet usage in the rooms tho...
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Definitely only a 2-3 star hotel. I had to pay $6.95 for computer time just to print out my boarding passes for my trip home. Beds were not comfortable, but the place was clean. No refrigerator in room either. Vending machine for cold drinks was out of order for my entire 4 night stay. Will not stay here again.
4 night business trip Jul 18, 2015
"Family friendly Casino"
Family friendly Casino
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
Great time. Too short. . .wanna come back. First time in vegas!!
6 night business trip Jul 10, 2015
"Think about where you stay"
It was a good stay they just need more staff working the casino and they need to fix something in the room like my hot water handle was all loose and had to hold it to turn on and the casino seems like it's for the older people
Enrique
"great"
Great stay,amazing comfort.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2015
Elisabet
"Fabulous !"
First time to Sam's town and I fell in love ! My wife remembered visiting a couple of times when she was young but she was blown away with all of the luxuries Sam's town had to offer. We are still young but we don't like all the hustle and bustle that the strip provides, so this location was a perfect fit. We are currently planning our next trip !! Can't wait to see them again !
2 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
Joshua
Love that place. I'll stay there again at my next visit to Vegas.
2 night business trip Jul 13, 2015
Douglas
"Magnificent Vegas"
It was fantastic only stayed there one night which it was longer but it was a bit expensive being the 4 of July and all but it was absolutely beautiful, I will consider staying there next time I'm in Vegas.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
"Enjoyable stay"
Enjoyed the garden setting and the dynamic light show. Wish restaurant stayed open a lil later; but overall, enjoyed the stay. Will return again, thank you
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
"to quote the great swaranegger ILL Be Back"
very good the people were very nice and professional.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2015
paul
"Clean, comfy, good buffet, RELAXING"
Really a pretty decent place for the $. The bed in our room was EXTREMELY comfortable. There are lots of places to eat inside the hotel and the buffet is soooo cheap and good! I was pretty impressed overall. Also nice that its not full of wasted 20/30 year olds stumbling around. Its actually pretty relaxing. Only issue is that they couldn't get our room key to work, we had to go to front desk several times and another guest said they had the same issue. We were granted late check out without question. It's about 10 minutes or so from the strip, but if you get a cheap rental car its super easy. The parking at the hotel was awesome too, tons of spots and minimal walking. My boyfriends only comment was that it didn't have no limit cash game poker tables. (its all limit poker and tournaments) We would stay here again :)
2 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
Jillian
"Clean rooms"
Can't beat this hotel for the price
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
"Great Value. Very Nice Room."
Good.
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
"Great price, great stay."
We always stay at this hotel and besides the ice machine being broke one time, we have never had a problem. Friendly staff and clean rooms.
3 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
"Pleasant experience"
Nice hotel with a great value for the money. Clean room & friendly staff. Hotel offers a lot under one roof including several restaurants, Nice pool area, cozy bars, bowling &, movie theater. Great place to stay if you don't need to stay on the strip or Fremont Street. e
1 night business trip Jul 11, 2015
"Perfect value!"
My family and I had a great time, the value was perfect for our budget and we would absolutely stay again.
3 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Arthur
"Way better than the Rio"
We stay at the Rio as well & the Rio was discustingly dirty. Sams Town was 100 times better !!!
6 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
Lauri
"Way to go Boyd Gaming!"
This was the friendliest, most professional stay in Las Vegas I have ever experienced. Boyd Gaming out performed itself in their hospitality. From their dining staff, chefs, sou chefs, wait staff, front desk and everything in between, I can only leave a glowing review. It was like staying at the home of a long time friend. I do have one idea to make the experience even better for guests of the hotel, but that's a conversation for another time.
3 night romance trip Jul 8, 2015
Spencer
"Great place to stay!"
The staff were very professional. We were traveling with children and they were in love with the garden courtyard show. They loved the lights and waterfalls. We watched fireworks from the windows!
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Dawn
":)"
Great room for the price, friendly staff
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
The beds were very hard...like fabric stretched over springs without any padding. We stayed in an outside facing room so they might have better beds if you pay the extra for the rooms facing toward the inside. Besides that everything was great for our family's staycation! Great selection of restaurant/fast food and a pool that wasn't overly crowded! We will stay again but we'll try an inside room.
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Alison
"Off the beaten path."
My stay at Sam's Town was better than I had expected it to be. Even the hotel is off the beaten path I guess you could consider Sam's Town a nice little getaway within itself. The rooms were clean and the hotel has far too many amenities to list! One recommendation... go and see for yourself!
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
Otney
"Not impressed"
receptionist told us that we should not have indicated when we booked through hotels.com that we had four guests becaue the hotel charges 20 dollars extra per person for each guest over two and that we should have just said we had two guests and then we could have added on more names at check in... what?? She said since we booked through Hotels.com we could not be refunded. The casino was full of people smoking which is gross but I'm from Colorado and I guess its not a big deal for some people but yuck. I think this hotel is very popular with the older crowd which is fine. The restaurants were all very expensive. We received two free tickets to the breakfast buffet and as we were leaving our room, a guest from another room gave us two additonal tickets. We were super stoked because there were four of us. until...we saw the line. it was out of this world long. A man came up to us and told us "you know they close at 10 right? they shut down and reopen for the lunch buffet at 11. Well, there was no way were were going to be seated by 10 so we went to McDonalds instead. When we called for extra towels it took two phone calls and a couple of hours to get some. The room was just a basic two queen bed room, Its kind of far from Vegas, they do offer shuttles to the vegas casinos but they are very early in the evening to get back like 9pm was the latest return trip. the pool and hot tub was small and overcrowded with children.
1 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2015
cinda
"4th 2015 get away"
It was great for the family and myself. We really enjoyed our stay. They have all kinds of restaurants and a great water laser show.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Abelardo
"Awesomeness"
We didn't expect to see the conviences within Sam's Town. We. Didn't have to leave the hotel to find a place to eat or things to do everything was there. If you wanted movie night or bowling or arcade or gambling night and if u wanted dessert it was within which we really liked. We certainly would stay there again. Cost wasn't expensive either.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Christina
older hotel but in good shape except for the carpet.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Quiet weekend in Vegas"
I booked this hotel for the first time, as like others I always have preferred to stay on the strip and this is ~6 miles out. But I must say, I am going to book this again and again :). I booked a 1 king bed room, the check-in was very eazy, they put a hold of $100 on your credit card like most other hotels in Vegas and the same is released on your check out. The room was amazing, almost clean. The coffee machine was not clean apart from that every thing was clean. The view was awesome, from the window you can see the beautiful (artificial) waterfall. Walmart and gas stations are nearby. I got a free breakfast buffet, and must say it has a number of dishes to offer. Overall, a great hotel.
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Ujjwal
"Wonderful!!"
I got married out here and I love it. Me, my fiancee, and my 3 year old daughter loved every bit of it. Clean rooms, variety of food venues, excellent breakfast buffet, water light show for my baby, gambling for him, and comfortable rooms. They should upgrade the internet, but all in all, I'm definitely coming back!!!!
3 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
Andrea
Late arrival only smoking rooms left. They should use ozonaters in all rooms pretty old decor.
1 night business trip Jun 27, 2015
"AWESOME EXPERIENCE AT SAM'S TOWN"
This was our first time staying at Sam's Town. We loved the casino, the buffet and the other many places to eat. We loved Mystic Falls Park and the shows. The dancing water show was magnificent as well as the laser show. Everything we needed was right there at Sam's. Walmart across the street. Pool great. Hotel staff was extremely helpful and friendly. Would we stay again? You betta ya!!!!
1 night romance trip Jun 30, 2015
Francisco
Great buffet. Fun place to stay
2 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
"Astonished"
Loved it very surprised
1 night trip with friends Jun 27, 2015
maria
Overall it was great. The only thing I was disappointed is when you shower the water clogs and doesn't drain as fast.
3 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Vanessa
Hotel was nice. However, when we went bowling we were not able to get a glass of water for our daughter who was not feeling well.
2 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
Cindy
"One night stop"
Only a one night stay as we went through town. Good deal in the steakhouse for early bird prime rib. Breakfast buffet was good, especially the cooked to order omlette.
1 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
"Fun"
great
1 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
"sam, a clean place to play and stay"
only 2 nights but the staff was there when i needed them.checki and check out could no hace been easiersams
2 night trip Jun 17, 2015
"One night stay"
WE stayed one night in between destinations. The room was clean and the bed comfortable.
1 night romance trip Jun 23, 2015
Raymond
Few issues.regarding plumbing maintenance personnel very courteous. Slow draining bathtub required more time thus a bit of inconvenience delaying our showers and dinner. Pool very nice, parking garage secure. Airport shuttle would be welcome even if a fee were charged.
5 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"Always nice"
Been staying here for years, has everything I need in one location.
1 night business trip Jun 22, 2015