All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here5111 Boulder Hwy, Las Vegas, NV, 89122, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Don't get a room that views the courtyard!"
When I went to check in to my King bed non smoking the lady at the front desk told me that they were out of the King non smoking rooms. So I could have a smoking room instead. I told her I didn't want a smoking room and she said u could pay $15 more a night for 2 queens in a non smoking. I told it was just me and I didn't need 2 beds just non smoking and I didn't think I should pay extra. Then she said this one time she will wave the fee but don't get used to it-dont worry I won't because I won't be back! So then my room also looked over the water fountain and their is 3 shows a night with blarring music that kept me up each night. If you want sleep don't stay here.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"Satisfactory"
Over all our stay was comfortable. The only thing that we didn’t like was the cigarette smell through the building.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
Omar
"Good stay"
Lady at reservation was very nice and very helpful!
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
Lerida
"none"
Good place to stay.
1 night romance trip Jan 11, 2015
DON
"Proud to be an American"
Has everything you want: movie theater, gambling, bowling, restaurants, fitness rooms, and a large waterfall show next to your room with loud music that plays at 10pm. Can be annoying after hearing "proud to be an American" four nights in a row.
4 night business trip Jan 6, 2015
"A Must, Fabulous Place to Stay in Vegas!"
This is the first time we stayed here and were chose here as other hotels were booked on our way back from our trip to New Mexico. Right from the start of pulling up to Valet, we had nothing but excellent service and were very impressed by the inside decor and what was available including restaurants, a movie theater, a beautiful indoor atrium and more and all this was prior to getting to our room. The room was very nicely decorated and being able to see the light water show from our room was such a bonus. We usually stay on the strip, but will probably stay here for our next visit and take the free shuttle down to the strip.
1 night family trip Jan 6, 2015
Vicki
"Can't wait to do it again!"
We had a really good time! The room was nice, mattresses could have been a little more comfortable. The buffet was great, as was the rate for the room. The free light show was an added bonus.
1 night family trip Jan 5, 2015
Pat
"Nice place to stay off the strip"
The hotel room at Sam's Town was spacious, modern and clean with a large flat screen TV, two comfortable lounging chairs, a nice bathroom, and comfortable bed. The breakfast buffet is inexpensive and featured made to order omelets, and a variety of hot and cold breakfast items. We enjoyed our stay
3 night romance trip Jan 6, 2015
Cynthia
"Fully serviceable at great price."
Housekeeping has extra hangers to me in under five minutes. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Free buffet was decent but not great. It's an older hotel that attracts folks on a budget. I saved a ton of money staying here. Fully serviceable. Only negative to me is the loud music in the garage and casino. But it's Vegas and that's common just a little louder than is fully comfortable. But I work in audio so am more sensitive than most.
5 night business trip Jan 4, 2015
"Great stay for the price and love the park"
Nice stay! Thanks
5 night business trip Jan 3, 2015
Sangirardi
"OK for one night"
This was an alright hotel. The staff was friendly, but the bed was rock hard and not comfortable at all. The shower head just about rips your skin off too.
2 night family trip Jan 5, 2015
Amanda R
"Breast Cancer Seminar"
The hotel room, the clerical receptionists were all very nice and professional. The room was very clean and comfortable, the staff that we encountered were very polite, friendly and helpful in every way. I felt like the staff really cared and enjoyed what they were doing. I was extremely satisfied and happy with my stay. I would like to send a BIG THANK to all your staff and hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
Luis
"Good experience."
It has a nice ambiance, especially the Mystic Park. The casino does not smell to smokey with cigarette. The People are courteous.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Aleli
"Family oriented hotel casino"
Room we got was old and had smoke smell to it.Rooms with city view skhould be updated.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Jan
"sam's town winner"
million dollar room with great view. Restaurant alternatives excellent. Ready to do again.
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
Ernest
"Pleasant and comfortable"
We enjoyed our stay. Would do it again!
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
"Great for families who's parents smoke"
Convenient to have fast food on site, especially for kids. Bowling alley on-site was also very nice to have; kids loved it. For me, the worst part for me was the smoking. The ventilation system was weak, or I am hyper-sensitive to it now. The room itself didnt have smoke smell, but only the public areas. (I know its Las Vegas in a casino, what else should I expect) The resort fee seems to be the hidden fee for (free) parking and Wifi. Overall, its average.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"20 year old mattress"
the check in went very well. upon entering the room, there was an "odor" of old. the first night we spent, my wife and I could not find a soft spot in the mattress. bright and early we requested another room and stated the reason. the young lady said that all mattresses were the same. this is not the first time we have stayed at Sams. as time goes by, the rooms have never been remodeled.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Victor
"Sam's Town -- Always good"
Sam's Town is always a good place to stay. The rooms are comfortable, the parking is convenient (although if it's your first time going, the ways in and out of the parking garage and how to get to the lobby can be kind of confusing), and the food is VERY good. Quiet, off the always crowded Strip and the noisy Fremont Street District, it's a great place to stay. Very good service as well.
4 night trip Dec 19, 2014
"best hotel!"
i booked this hotel on christmas day. When i went to front to the front desk for check-in at 10 pm, they upgraded my room to suite room. That was really awesome. room was fantastic and clean. Christmas decoration inside hotel was so beatiful. All workers were kind.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
sungjin
"staff not very helpful"
The hotel itself was nice, we liked the decor and the center court Christmas display. The nightly light show was pleasing, nothing totally elaborate like the hotels on the strip but totally nice. The room itself was spacious enough so no complaints there. The disappointing part: 1. The bed felt pretty flat and the linens are very thin. 2. No bathroom fans, that's a must for anyone with a husband. 3. On the first night there, there was a low buzzing machine sound that woke us up at 3 am. We literally could not sleep til the sound shut off at 3:30 am. Thank God it didn't occur the second night. 4. When asked the staff about the sound and the fan, the staff just said that they didn't have any complaints and they can't do anything if they don't know what the problem is. I felt like I've had much better service from other hotels since the staff did not offer any solution and did not act like they want to do anything about it.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
Yi
Nice clean hotel for your money . Lots of attractions to see and do
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
"Sam s Town great deal gorgeous Christmas lights"
SamsTown was awesome very convenient everything that you need all in one place the atrium in the middle was absolutely beautiful decorated so nicely withlights and the waterfall was awesomE the buffet was great food was really goodwas greatbowling alley was awesome tooa great place for adults to have some fun adult fun and a great place to take your children
1 night trip with friends Dec 15, 2014
ohara
"NICE WEEKEND"
WAS A NICE STAY REALLY NO PROBLEMS EVERYTHING WAS FINE
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
BUTCH
"Quiet"
A quieter alternative to Las Vegas!
1 night romance trip Dec 8, 2014
"Clean and afordable"
Clean and easy access for an affordable stay on our way to California. I always feel safe here and the rooms are clean so I feel good bringing my kids to stay in the rooms here.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Ricky
"Enjoyed our stay, will come again!"
We enjoyed our stay, hotel had everything, movie theater, bowling, arcade games, TGIF, McDonalds, Panda Express and a cool light/water show all inside the Hotel/Casino. The rooms were nice and comfortable. It also had a bus that took you to downtown in case you didn't want to drive which was less then 10 mins away. We decided not to stay downtown as we had elderly parents with us and wanted to stay away from all the noise and crowds. We will stay here again. There was the additional service fee when we checked out, but I was aware of it, so it wasn't a big surprise.
2 night family trip Nov 13, 2014
"Very Satisfied"
I booked this hotel for two nights. One before and one night after our cruise. I was very happy with this hotel. I loved my room. The bed was a king and it was very comfortable, and the linens were extremely soft! Quite heavenly! The location of the hotel is great with restaurants and shopping all around (Wal Mart, Ross, Tommys Hamburgers right across the street!) The employees at the front desk were extremely nice! I enjoyed the light show, and if you are going within the next few weeks, there is a great looking Santa right there for photos. I will, and already have, recommended this hotel to others. I will be back. Just a note....the Sams Town is not on the strip which is perfect for me.
1 night romance trip Nov 30, 2014
sonja
"Nice hotel not too far from downtown"
Nice place to stay. The price was good. There is a shuttle to downtown. Only drawback was the area surrounding the hotel is not the best part of town.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"Family Thanksgiving Getaway"
The hotel check in process was easy and I was glad that Expedia disclosed information about the hotel deposit and resort fees prior to checking in, so there were no surprises. Like most Las Vegas hotels, the line for the buffet was long and the only real issue with the whole experience. I have and would stay here again. I like the location, close to shopping and other local restaurants.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
Jewels
"Quick trip"
Hotel was nice, a little out of the way, but that also meant not having to drive in Strip traffic. Very reasonable prices, from the room to the gift shop, even the restaurants were well priced, got a large plate of good food and a giant margarita (I think it was 40 ounces) for less than $25. Was also nice to have a theater attached. Only suggestion I would make is to have the shuttle to the strip and Freemont run much later, I think the latest one was around 9 pm.
1 night romance trip Nov 24, 2014
"Excellent Stay"
Great hotel. Very clean. Lots of security in parking lots. Very pleased and would not hesitate to stay there again.
1 night family trip Nov 23, 2014
Hotel was nice, got a great pedicure and massage.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
Cherie
"Once more into the fray . . ."
Always the highlight of our trip to Las Vegas!
1 night business trip Nov 16, 2014
"3 night stay"
Must have a car if staying here. About 8 miles from the strip and limited shuttle schedule. Room was clean and comfy but noises from the indoor park could be heard 2 - 3 am. Slot machines not very friendly. Several eateries to choose from. Duncan Donut ripped us off on their coffee.
JimBob
"What A Deal..!"
We had zero complaints about this property. Having stayed previously on the Las Vegas "strip" I had no intentions of booking a room at any of the major casino properties. Sam's Town was just a few miles away to the Mandalay Bay where we caught a show and dinner, (which was the main purpose of travelling to Vegas). When we arrived at check-in, Maria, at the front desk was very pleasant and helpful. The property was self-contained just like the main Vegas casinos. It had movie theatres, a bowling alley, several restaurants and fast food options; plenty of parking as well as valet parking. The enclosed park was nice and the rock formation with the water features and laser show was cheesy, but entertaining - great for kids. Our room was very clean and pleasant - I actually slept very well since it was so quiet. We didn't spend a lot of time in the casinos, but it was low key and convenient. The hotel was close to the freeway so that we could venture off to Hoover Dam, which is a little more than 20 miles away. All in all, we were very satisfied and would definitely stay again and the price was extremely affordable!
2 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
Heidi
"Very impressed the value,size,nice view"
Would return without a question,had many extra services,very clean,comfortable room,specialty Restaurant with western theme,food was delicious.Buffet was OK can't complain about the price. Only compliant would be about the parking,had a nice view of the atrium from my room.
"Stay here on night"
Only stay here one night. Stand by itself at the far east side of the town.
Sunny
"great tretment"
Very friendly and efficient staff, even by Las Vegas high standards. Next time we go to races in the area we will be staying there again.
6 night romance trip Nov 11, 2014
"Much better than expect3d"
Hotel exceeded my expectations. Ideal for what we needed. Especially for the price.
2 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
Nick
"Decided to stay here during SEMA"
Decided to stay here during SEMA and was disappointed. The room was clean and quite but old and needed to be updated, for example the bed was completely wore out and lumpy. The Casino floor staff was great, however the smoke kept my allergies stirred up all week.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
Brad
"SAMA trip"
Nice trip and a good room
2 night business trip Nov 2, 2014
paul
"Amazing Hotel, very big and cheap"
A lot things to see in one roof, huge show MISTIC FALL PARK , and I recomed the all you can eat for only $9 each
Other trip Nov 14, 2014
"1st time at Sam's"
My wife and I travel to Vegas frequently and usually stay downtown. We have taken the shuttle quite often to Sam's to play poker(me) and bingo(the wife) so we decided to try a stay here. I am glad we did! Very nice, clean rooms, great staff. Willie & Jose's restaurant has the best Mexican food I have tried in Vegas. TGIFriday's and the buffet have quality food at great prices.
Other trip Nov 14, 2014
Lee
"Extra charges."
The hotel had some type of surcharge of $11.00 per day, a complete surprise with no explanation.
4 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
Norm
"Avoiding Gridlock"
We've stayed here a few times and always found it comfortable and a good value. If you have a car, its a great place, as the gas to drive to the heart of the strip is but straight across town on Flamingo. So the 8-10 minutes you loose going back and forth each times is probably no more more than getting trapped in the grid locked on Las Vegas Blvd, as being away from the strip, you can pick which east/west street to approach or exit the strip on. Thus no loss, maybe a gain in time, and a lot less stress. paul bruce
2 night business trip Nov 2, 2014
paul
"Will stay again!!!!!!!"
ALways nice! Always a great place! fountains were not on but thats ok! Room was HUGE for us! Just great WILL stay again!
2 night romance trip Oct 28, 2014
Hildegarde
The cleaning staff did a horrible job. They didn't vacuum the hallway going to our room or our room while we were there from Thursday - Sunday. They didn't wipe off the counter in our bathroom, and there was hair in the tub when we arrived. The bed was very hard - my daughter stayed there as well and their room had a lumpy bed. Not good. Staff was helpful and nice.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"You get what you pay for."
Good hotel for the price. Pretty far from the strip. Garbage outside my door sat there for 2 days, kind of surprised cleaning staff didn't pick up when theybservicedbourbrom.
3 night business trip Oct 28, 2014
"1st time stay"
It's was my 1st time staying off the strip ..and we wanted something close to a family event we were attending. When we 1st arrived I was very skeptical ..then once I checked in (staff very friendly) went up to my room. I was given a room that looked like a cabin ..very clean, spacious, nice decor. Loved it. Would stay again
Other trip Nov 3, 2014