All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
5111 Boulder Hwy, Las Vegas, NV, 89122, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Value
    Great amenities
    Delicious food
    Bad internet service
"Great Place to stay and gamble"
I will make sure I stay here again. This hotel has everything you need from places to eat to movie theaters. I am a maintenance manager at another casino/hotel and I can tell you this place is clean. The courtyard is fantastic, try to get a room facing it.
4 night family trip Oct 15, 2015
Max
"Drag race fans"
Best hotel location for the NHRA Drag Races- off the strip for less congestion and straight shot to track
5 night romance trip Oct 28, 2015
Room was dated, no in room coffee maker which would have been nice. Bed was comfy. However it took forever for my room to be ready and they changed the room because of that. I think the new room was a bit of a downgrade
Other trip Nov 2, 2015
Everything was good except we did not any housekeeping done
2 night family trip Oct 23, 2015
Victor
It was good really like the hotel. Have already told friends they shood stay there. I would do it again, sorry it was the last hotel on my trip I get free rooms from other places but this hotel was the most relaxing
4 night family trip Oct 25, 2015
"A wonderfully big surprise"
This was our first stay at Sam's Town and were pleasantly surprised. We look to staying there again.
1 night family trip Oct 26, 2015
Cheryl J
"Couple Getaway"
I really enjoyed my stay at Sam's town. The room was very comfortable and spacious. The bathroom was outdated when it came to the shower head and sink but other than that the hotel was really nice and I would stay there again.
3 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
Mariana
It was just ok. Put us in a room in the farthest corner of the hotel. The one nice thing was it had 2 living room type chairs. Other than that nothing outstanding. It was ok.
1 night romance trip Oct 22, 2015
"Something for everyone"
We stayed on the premises of Sam's Town the whole time with family members having different activities and food vendors to choose from. Services were excellent, and we enjoyed the mix of "Vegas" excitement with the quiet areas in the central courtyard.
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2015
"vagas"
just one night great night would stay again
1 night business trip Oct 19, 2015
Kenneth
Good in general.
1 night family trip Oct 22, 2015
Stuart
I seriously love this hotel and casino! Thanks for keeping it so pretty and safe. I love the deluxe rooms---wow!! I will be back soon.
1 night family trip Oct 21, 2015
cheri
Good place to stay over night
1 night trip with friends Oct 20, 2015
alfred
"Average"
Average hotel, could use upgrading. Common areas could use more housekeeping attention. Bowling staff were helpful and friendly. Buffet food quality was below average. Not even fresh fruit at breakfast.
2 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
"SAMs town casino review"
Room was quiet and comfortable. The casino dealers,bartenders and cocktail waitresses did not seem to be interested in being their. We spent our gambling time at other casinos at night. The food and other amenities were a good value.
3 night romance trip Oct 17, 2015
Not Provided
"Great Vegas Deal"
I have visited Sam's Town many times on the past, but never stayed there. I'm glad we finally decided to spend a few nights there. The room was clean, bed was comfortable, and didn't smell too badly of smoke (we are non-smokers). Don't expect glitz and glamour, head to the strip and more expensive hotels if that's what you want. The man who checked us in was friendly. The Mexican restaurant was good and the steakhouse was fantastic! I think that's the best meal we had the whole time in Vegas. We were shocked because we were not expecting much, but the food was very good. They have a movie theatre, bowling alley, bar, and shops. You really never have to leave this casino/hotel and the price is right. Next time I will probably go with a view of the courtyard. In conclusion, it was a great stay.
Other trip Oct 22, 2015
Jodi
"Sam's Town"
This was my first time at Sam's Town and I was pleasantly surprised. The room was very nice, bed was comfortable. They could add some additional channels on the TV. Can't beat the price for this place. Would stay there again.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2015
"Super place to stay and play!"
I love Sam's Town. It is such a pretty hotel and casino, and I always feel so safe there. My first pick for Vegas!
1 night family trip Oct 15, 2015
cheri
"fun night"
Great service, no complaints.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2015
"Nice hotel and lots to do"
We enjoyed our stay. Lots to do and eating options.
Other trip Oct 18, 2015
"Good Place to Stay"
Stayed 3 nights at a very reasonable rate. Clean place and I enjoyed my stay.
1 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
"Good on ya Sam's"
Very comfortable layover on my way to SoCal. The only item that I feel needs correcting is the room fan....it seemed to run constantly, to a point that it became "white noise"...other than that I was impressed with the hotel.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2015
"Average yet good casino hotel for Vegas."
Two night stay was good overall. Breakfast buffet was average choices but good and very affordable with players card. Rooms could use air conditioning that allow temps to go below 68 degrees.
1 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2015
"Old school Vegas"
Everything we expected with the lowest resort fees, friendly staff and that old Vegas feel. We had a great time!
4 night romance trip Oct 6, 2015
Anthony
We stayed for 2 nights for a family wedding. Sam's Town Hotel and Casino is quite nice. Check in was fast and easy. The room we got was decent but spacious and clean. It's great for the price. We had a pleasant time.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2015
vankham
"better than I thought it would be"
Actually stayed 4 nights. Started off terrible, getting ripped for a $75 cab ride. If you don't know where this place is, do your research as it's far from the strip. Room was comfortable, staff was friendly and the casino floor was quite large. Plenty to do and lots of food choices. Only 2 negatives for me was the Sports Book (which is why I go to vegas). The viewing and seating angles for non-racing bettors was awkward. The other is was it seems smokier then other casinos. Wound up going to Planet Hollywood and Eastside Cannery to watch games, much better experience.
1 night trip with friends Oct 8, 2015
Brett
My stay at Sams town was very relaxing and enjoyable. My room was very comfortable. Everything at Sams town is amazing all the restaurants they have and the gambling make it so you never have to leave to go anywhere else. Would recommend this hotel to anyone.
2 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2015
Shane
"Best kept secret in Las Vegas"
I will stay here again and again. Great rooms, very comfy and meests all your needs in one place
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2015
Albert N
For being off of the strip was a great hotel. My only thing that buged me was I thought a coffee pot was complementary and there wasn't one .
2 night romance trip Oct 4, 2015
Talissa
"smoked out"
Room size was good. Easy check in, good buffet. There was a guest on our floor who was smoking Marijuana and the stinch of it was so strong in our room and the hallway. We actually left our room due to overwhelming smell.
3 night romance trip Sep 28, 2015
"good hotel; a challenge to get to"
The 800 number I called to book this said that someone would be there to pick me up at the airport and shuttle me to the hotel. I thought this was too good to be true so the day of the flight in I called Sam's Hotel and they said they don't do anything like that. Had to rent a car that night to get to the hotel. Info from the booking folks needs to be clearer.
Other trip Oct 7, 2015
WONDERFUL VERY CLEAN, PEACEFUL RELAXING HAD A WONDERFUL THREE NIGHT STAY
3 night family trip Oct 1, 2015
Jeani
"moms favorite place... Sam's Town"
We Celebrated my moms 90th birthday at the firelight Buffett with 75 people in attendance. Accommodations for large group was great as well as the service n everyone enjoyed the food choices and quality. 0ver 27 yrs as moms favorite place!!
2 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
Joan
"business stay"
Everything was great except for the VERY noisy AC unit
3 night business trip Sep 27, 2015
Ronald
"Great Time!"
Enjoyed our stay. Just miss micro, fridge, an safe in room.
1 night family trip Oct 1, 2015
Lupe
"Loved my stay"
Great stay, good choices for food, staff was exceptional (personally escorted me when I asked for directions). The pool was nice and not too crowded. Only down side was it was far from things so you needed a car.
4 night trip Sep 28, 2015
"Nice hotel off the strip"
Sam's town offers plenty of dining options from an onsite McDonalds and Subway to a first rate steakhouse. Overall, the hotel is quieter than on the strip...attracting more families and seniors. There is a movie theater and bowling alley on site as well as casinos and bingo hall. Rooms are clean and spacious and the staff are friendly and helpful.
Other trip Oct 4, 2015
Keith
"Overnight in Vegas"
Overnight on the way to Grand Canyon. The resort is like a mini city with lots of restaurant/activity choices. My only complaint was the smoking everywhere in the casino. As a nonsmoker, didn't enjoy that. Laser light show fun to watch.
1 night romance trip Sep 22, 2015
Susan E.
"Great Motel in LasVegas"
We enjoyed our stay at Sam's Motel and would recommend to others. We had heard good reviews from others as well for Sam's.Great Motel
4 night family trip Sep 14, 2015
"A Fine Stay"
We had a very nice stay at Sam's Town. Every need for entertainment and food was conveniently handy. One elevator nearest our parking area was shut down for two of the three days we were there. We will stay there again.
3 night trip with friends Sep 27, 2015
"Nice Surprise!"
Decided to book this based on reviews and price. What a nice surprise! Hotel is a distance from the strip, actually in a residential area, but once you walk in and register in a beautiful garden-like setting, you forget everything else. Great service, comfortable room, very family friendly. Nice water/laser show in the midcourt. We will be back!
1 night family trip Sep 24, 2015
Mary E
"Sams Town Rock!"
Went there for vacation the room was okay I wish I upgraded to a room with Fridge and microwave The front staff was excellent and super nice The housekeeping staff Was very nice and change the sheets/ pillow cases everyday I stayed so that was pretty cool! Little Dusty... The room AC Worked really well... I would most definitely stay again... Great Deals Down stairs
3 night family trip Sep 20, 2015
paul
"Town away from Home"
Enjoyed the waterfall show and restaurants. Sam's Town rocks!!!
3 night trip with friends Sep 24, 2015
"Rooms were clean and well worth the price!"
The hotel staff was very nice and the rooms were clean I would stay at this hotel again.
1 night family trip Sep 23, 2015
Jo-Lynn
"Plan to book again in December"
I had a recent stay at Sam's Town Sept 20-28, 2015. I am from Las Vegas, but now retiring in Costa Rica. My visa requirements to leave every 90 days. As a previous resident of Las Vegas, I know the quality of Sam's Town, and decided to stay here for my "vacation" to visit with friends. During my 8 night stay, the staff were friendly and my room was in excellent condition. My next trip in Dec, I plan to book again here at Sam's Town...a nice experience.
Other trip Sep 25, 2015
Cliff
Good price, good hotel and service.
5 night business trip Sep 17, 2015
Very friendly staff. Smiles and friendly faces from everyone on staff. Buffet food was cold. Room was very clean and comfortable.
4 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
Warren
"Overall satisfied"
My wife and I spent 7 nights and the hotel staff was super nice. Room needs some upkeep as the wallpaper around the window was torn. Strong odor of sewer gas came out of drains in bathroom. View of mountains from window was spectacular.
7 night romance trip Sep 15, 2015
"disappointed"
I am disabled. I was told that there were scooters and wheelchairs available for my use during my stay. It wasn't until I went to check in that I was told it was going to cost me more than $100 for the use of said wheelchair / scooter which I had not financially planned on. I requested a handicapped room at time of reservation and they had none available when I arrived. I was disappointed that there was no coffee maker, microwave or mini fridge. Don't know if I will stay again. Flip side everyone was extremely friendly and helpful!!!
3 night family trip Sep 17, 2015