All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America

• Value for money
    Delicious food
    Great amenities
    Bad internet service
"Sam's Town is a Great Choice"
Our family enjoys staying at Sam's Town. Very friendly atmosphere. Lots of things to do and it's spacious.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2016
Judy
This was my first time staying at this hotel and I must say that I was impressed. I didn't know about the rain forest shows that were going on and I actually would've LOVED to have a room to witness it. Overall I had a good time.
Other trip Jan 4, 2016
"Nice hotel, smokey smelling casino area"
One of our favorite hotels in Vegas when the family stays. The back parking structure helps us avoid much of the casino area, which is an avoidance we look for when trying to navigate the hotel desk and rooms with a parade of kids. Room prices are affordable. Buffet is awesome and diverse, and also comparatively affordable. Lots for the family to do. Not a gambler so I cannot speak about the casino offerings. One "minus" was that on last stay, the casino air was fairly heavy with smoke smell. I was getting a headache from it, and the kids' faces indicated they very much noticed the smell and we're not enjoying walking by it.
Other trip Jan 4, 2016
Craig
"EXCELLENT"
my husband wanted to have a romatic getaway and we decided to rent a room at your hotel and never expected how BEAUTIFUL the rooms are and the view our room had was incredible!!
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2015
Cecilia
We had a great time. The hotel staff was cordial and helpful
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2015
Rita
"It was decent"
Breakfast buffet was so so but free with stay. Room was okay but we really love the waterfalls, arboretum, and the bowling alley and movie theaters.
3 night family trip Dec 21, 2015
"Night away from home"
Price the rooms for the actual price. The resort fee is a joke we pay for so called services not used
Other trip Dec 29, 2015
Big Bob
Beautiful decor for Christmas.
1 night trip with friends Dec 12, 2015
"Great place for the price!"
Great value during the NFR. Nice rooms and nice atrium. Reasonable bar drinks. Would stay there again.
1 night family trip Dec 9, 2015
Judith
"Enjoyable stay."
Stayed for 3 nights visiting family. Love the atmosphere!!
3 night romance trip Dec 9, 2015
"Perfect week"
Arrived for NFR and everything was great! Room clean, service good - even booked an extra night with no issues. Hallways were clean, bathrooms clean and updated. Beds comfortable. I wish room had a coffee maker and microwave/fridge but everything was adequate.
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2015
denise
Was pleasant. Everything you needed was there. Unfortunately, our room had the bigs lights for the tower shining right into out room so we could not have the curtains open - 4th floor.
Other trip Dec 7, 2015
Smith
"Nice hotel and free breakfast and wifi"
We stayed in the hotel just for a night, yet we were impressed by its beauty and comfort. The room was warm, clean and comfortable. They served delicious breakfast buffet free of charge, but charged for my son (about $6). Fast 'n free wifi. The hotel had a beautiful interrior, and mini a la Bellagio dancing and singing fountain inside. The check in and out was fast. 10 minute away from the Strip, but we had a car; and the trip to downtown was not a problem. The hotel had nice and beautiful Christmas decorations and attractions when we arrived. My son liked it very much.
1 night family trip Dec 3, 2015
Samat
Had a nice time in your town, We enjoyed our stay, Nice staff, nice room,
3 night trip Nov 29, 2015
Drew
"Won't go back"
Mediocre room with few extras. Parking was far from our room. I decided I wanted to try a stay off strip. Big mistake. We have been to Las Vegas many times and stayed at different properties. This visit was a big disappointment.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2015
Maureen
"Give the garden view as an option!"
Was very unhappy I didn't get a view of the garden for my room, I don't like how its not easy to set up your room location, that was the only reason I picked Sam's to see the garden from my room...
2 night romance trip Nov 12, 2015
Gwendolyn
Everything was great. Got free breakfast buffet that we weren't expecting.
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2015
"Great time."
Wonderful stay & will definitely stay again. Great breakfast buffet included.
1 night romance trip Nov 20, 2015
"Quick overnight"
This was good for what we needed... not too far off the highway, not too busy, and inexpensive, but decent for the price.
1 night family trip Nov 18, 2015
"Annual trip LasVegas"
The entire staff has always provided top notch service to us. From valet ,bell,food service & housekeeping. Mystic Gardens is the best kept secret In the big city!
3 night business trip Nov 16, 2015
Marla
Had a great little get away. Massage at Gatsby's was great!!! Use there free shuttle it will save you a bunch in cab/uber fare.
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
Good
2 night trip with friends Nov 13, 2015
BERNARDO
"get in one and wait."
Computers were down, long waits, staff did not appear too concerned over patrons inconvenience. Staff needs to be made aware that if people don't come to the hotel, they are not needed. No people, no job for them.
Other trip Nov 16, 2015
rick
"Anniversary trip to Vegas"
computer down during entire stay. No gambling cards. Room keys mysteriously failed to work. Spent many dollars, no comps possible & no attempt by mgmt. to compensate.
2 night romance trip Nov 10, 2015
It was great
2 night family trip Nov 6, 2015
kevin
"Best Buy in Vegas"
Have stayed there many times. It's the best buy in Vegas.
Other trip Nov 8, 2015
"Business"
Attended the SEMA show and was looking for someplace off the strip away from the crowds and noise. Sam's was a good fit and a great price. Rooms very clean comfortable and quiet. Plenty of dinning options and entertainment. Easy drive the the Las Vegas Convention Center and the Airport as well.
Other trip Nov 8, 2015
Bryan
My nephew got married. The whole family stayed.
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2015
Eileen
"We like Sam's Town"
We like the buffet especially the seafood on friday, also the in door garden area
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2015
Jeffery
"Don't stay here"
I requested and paid for a non smoking room SAMs desk clerk put me in a smoking room and told me that was all they had left. I'll never stay there again.
3 night business trip Nov 2, 2015
Victor
"great price for comfort"
Had a great time, lots to do even if you don't like gambling. food was great, people were very nice. Not to far away from the strip
6 night romance trip Oct 25, 2015
Cathy
"Poor front desk staff."
Well everything was ok, except at check in, the person was rude and made a comment about people being cheap. I was supposed to get free buffet with stay, she said that was not a promotion going on, and people need to stop being cheap.. I almost left but since I booked through hotels.com I wouldn't have got my money back. Very disappointed with that..
4 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
Bernardo
Was a very nice stay
1 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2015
Phil
"Great Place to stay and gamble"
I will make sure I stay here again. This hotel has everything you need from places to eat to movie theaters. I am a maintenance manager at another casino/hotel and I can tell you this place is clean. The courtyard is fantastic, try to get a room facing it.
4 night family trip Oct 15, 2015
Max
"Drag race fans"
Best hotel location for the NHRA Drag Races- off the strip for less congestion and straight shot to track
5 night romance trip Oct 28, 2015
Room was dated, no in room coffee maker which would have been nice. Bed was comfy. However it took forever for my room to be ready and they changed the room because of that. I think the new room was a bit of a downgrade
Other trip Nov 2, 2015
Everything was good except we did not any housekeeping done
2 night family trip Oct 23, 2015
Victor
It was good really like the hotel. Have already told friends they shood stay there. I would do it again, sorry it was the last hotel on my trip I get free rooms from other places but this hotel was the most relaxing
4 night family trip Oct 25, 2015
"A wonderfully big surprise"
This was our first stay at Sam's Town and were pleasantly surprised. We look to staying there again.
1 night family trip Oct 26, 2015
Cheryl J
"Couple Getaway"
I really enjoyed my stay at Sam's town. The room was very comfortable and spacious. The bathroom was outdated when it came to the shower head and sink but other than that the hotel was really nice and I would stay there again.
3 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
Mariana
It was just ok. Put us in a room in the farthest corner of the hotel. The one nice thing was it had 2 living room type chairs. Other than that nothing outstanding. It was ok.
1 night romance trip Oct 22, 2015
"Something for everyone"
We stayed on the premises of Sam's Town the whole time with family members having different activities and food vendors to choose from. Services were excellent, and we enjoyed the mix of "Vegas" excitement with the quiet areas in the central courtyard.
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2015
"vagas"
just one night great night would stay again
1 night business trip Oct 19, 2015
Kenneth
Good in general.
1 night family trip Oct 22, 2015
Stuart
I seriously love this hotel and casino! Thanks for keeping it so pretty and safe. I love the deluxe rooms---wow!! I will be back soon.
1 night family trip Oct 21, 2015
cheri
Good place to stay over night
1 night trip with friends Oct 20, 2015
alfred
"Average"
Average hotel, could use upgrading. Common areas could use more housekeeping attention. Bowling staff were helpful and friendly. Buffet food quality was below average. Not even fresh fruit at breakfast.
2 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
"SAMs town casino review"
Room was quiet and comfortable. The casino dealers,bartenders and cocktail waitresses did not seem to be interested in being their. We spent our gambling time at other casinos at night. The food and other amenities were a good value.
3 night romance trip Oct 17, 2015
Not Provided
"Great Vegas Deal"
I have visited Sam's Town many times on the past, but never stayed there. I'm glad we finally decided to spend a few nights there. The room was clean, bed was comfortable, and didn't smell too badly of smoke (we are non-smokers). Don't expect glitz and glamour, head to the strip and more expensive hotels if that's what you want. The man who checked us in was friendly. The Mexican restaurant was good and the steakhouse was fantastic! I think that's the best meal we had the whole time in Vegas. We were shocked because we were not expecting much, but the food was very good. They have a movie theatre, bowling alley, bar, and shops. You really never have to leave this casino/hotel and the price is right. Next time I will probably go with a view of the courtyard. In conclusion, it was a great stay.
Other trip Oct 22, 2015