All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America

"Dont stay here"
Horrible beds and pillows. Breakfast was weak and horrible.
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd.
Your review for our hotel was recently brought to my attention. I am sorry to hear that our beds and pillows didn't make you feel comfortable and that you were not satisfied with our grab-and-go breakfast. I will be speaking with our staff to ensure that all bedding is checked so we may know which items need to be replaced. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
"Bad hotel"
Shower did not have shampoo, and there was hair and dried up soap on the shower, clearly it was not cleaned. When we checked in, lady said that we could get a late check out since its not busy, when we called in the morning lady said that we had to check out at 11 and could not give us a late check out because we booked through Expedia. Will not go back there ever!!
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
""Suite" Upgrade"
I originally booked a queen suite. When they found out it was my birthday they upgraded us to a king deluxe. It was only one night but we felt so vip. It was the biggest suite they had; separate living room with couches and tv. They also had the kitchen already stocked with cups/plates etc. Breakfast could've been better.
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that you were pleased with your upgrade to a king deluxe suite. As well, it's great to hear that you enjoyed your fully equipped kitchen during your visit with us. Still, I apologize that our grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your expectations. Your comments will be helpful as we continue to improve our breakfast offering. Thank you again for your review. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
"Close,Courteous, Clean"
looked for close to Universal. Comfortable walk there. All was clean, convenient, courteous. Stores, coffee shop food all in quiet friendly area. Could live there. Really.
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd.
Michael - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad that we were able to provide you with a clean room and courteous staff, all in a convenient location. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our team. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again soon.
2 night romance trip Jan 7, 2015
"a must stay"
It was great
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd.
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with your recent stay at our hotel. We are very thrilled to know that we were able to meet and exceed your expectation. Thank you again for your review. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.
1 night trip with friends Jan 3, 2015
devin
"Good service"
We really enjoyed the stay and the service was awesome.
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that you felt our staff provided you with awesome service during your visit. I am so glad that you had an enjoyable stay with us. Thank you again for posting your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.
3 night trip with friends Jan 1, 2015
Yugendra Prabhu
"New year 2015"
Good place to relax and have a good breakfast in the morning. Free wifi and courteous staff. Best value for the price we paid.
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd.
It is so rewarding to read that you had a relax stay with us. Thank you for your comments. I'm so pleased to hear that we provided you with courteous service and that the value for the price you paid was a perfect match for you. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
4 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
"."
It wasn't anything fancy, but it was definitely worth the price. No bells or whistles, but close to Universal Studios and clean and comfortable.
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd.
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm glad to read that your room was clean and comfortable and that you appreciated our location close to attractions. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
2 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
Craig
"Close to Universal"
This hotel was very nice with friendly staff, clean rooms and located very close to Universal. There were also shops and restaurants close by I recommend this hotel and will stay there again.
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd.
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I truly appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay with us. My staff and I are very happy that we were able to provide you with a clean and comfortable room and great customer service. It also give us great pleasure to know that you will be returning to our hotel and recommended us to your family and friends. Thank you again for your review. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Sandra H.
Good
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd.
The team and I appreciate your positive remark regarding your stay with us. It is so great to read that you had a good stay with us overall. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
2 night business trip Dec 20, 2014
Terrance
"No Frills Hotel"
Our stay at the Extended Stay America - Orlando was ok. I was expecting the hotel to be closer to the entrance of Universal Studios than it was. It is a good mile and a half to the entrance and then another good walk to the actual park. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Not a bad place to stay when you want an inexpensive hotel. If our stay was anything than overnight, I would have chosen another hotel that had more amenities.
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd.
Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am very happy that we were able to provide this convenience with our clean room and economical price during your stay. Still, I am sorry to hear that distance of our hotel to the theme park was not convenient for you. I will work with our corporate office to ensure that we are conveying our location accurately during the reservation process. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"really bad smell in the room, avoid this hotel!"
staffs are ok but room has terrible smell , it can't be a non- smoking room it's full of bad bad smoking smell and the smell lingers on my backpack my cloth and everything!!
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd.
Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. I appreciate your kind comments about our staff and our free grab-and-go breakfast; however, I am sorry to read that your room had a smoke odor. I will be working with my housekeeping staff to properly deodorized our rooms. As well, I will be working with my entire staff to ensure that we are monitoring our non-smoking policy. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Great location for universal studios"
I didn't realize when I booked the hotel that it is so close to universal studios! We were happy to save money by walking to universal each day instead of paying to park. I also did not realize that there's a mini kitchen and fridge in the room which was a plus. Room was clean. Great price and great location. I will come back and stay here again for future visits.
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd.
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I truly appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay with us. My staff and I is very thrilled that you had such a nice stay with us. It give us great joy to know that you will return to our hotel due to the service, clean room and the excellent value. We are even more pleased that you were able enjoy all the amenities we provided and the location of our hotel. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Linda TS
"Orlando trip to Universal Studios"
We needed a place to spend the night after a long day at Universal Studios. It was perfect.
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd.
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm thrilled that our hotel was perfect for your one night stay after a probably long and exhausting day at Universal Studios. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Christine
"Near Universal"
Audrey was incredibly nice and helpful.
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It is so great to read that you had such a nice stay with us. I'm glad that our staff member Audrey was so friendly and helpful. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Cheryl
"Will Stay Again!"
Stayed for birthday weekend and it was better than what I expected after reading some other reviews. The room was clean, staff was friendly, and the stay was quiet. The breakfast was a bit limited but good in quality.
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd.
The team and I appreciate your positive remarks regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are very thrilled that your room was clean and quiet, and that you received friendly service from our staff. We are also pleased to know that you were able to enjoy our free grab-and-go breakfast. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
1 night trip with friends Dec 26, 2014
"Good price great location"
Only mile away from Universal.Economical and just right for late check in and early start at park next morning,can't complain.
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd.
It is so rewarding to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us. Thank you for your comments. It's great to hear that you took advantage of our convenient location and our affordable room rates. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"I expected better for the price."
Unfriendly receptionist and the carpet in the room was very musty. Had to leave the window open all night because of the strong odor.
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd.
We appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. We are so disappointed to hear that your room's odor made your stay an unpleasant one and that our staff did not provide you with friendly service. Please accept our apologies. To ensure that a situation like yours doesn't happen again, we will be reviewing our cleaning procedures with our housekeeping staff to make sure our rooms always smell fresh. We will also retrain our front desk staff to ensure we are always providing the quality service that our guests deserve. Thank you again for providing us with your feedback. We do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
1 night family trip Nov 2, 2014
"Nice hotel,"
Liked all. Nice room, comfortable beds. Close to universal studios.
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd.
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. It's great to hear that you enjoyed the comfort of our beds as well as our location near Universal Studios. Still, I do apologize that we were unable to provide you with extra pillow. I will assess our inventory of pillows to ensure that we are properly stocked to provide our guests with pillows. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Family Man
"Will stay here again."
This was definitely worth the rate. the room and hotel were very clean and recently remodeled. the free quick breakfast was very good and convenient. we walked across the street to universal in the morning and then back at night. overall our stay was excellent and will be staying here again.
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd.
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a positive review of our hotel and that you will stay with us again. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our affordable rates, hotel location next to Universal Studios and our amenities, such as the free breakfast. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us!
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"Walking distance to Universal, right at 1 mile."
This hotel is VERY close to Universal Studios. We drove the first day, not knowing the distance. We were shocked to find the parking was $17.00. Needless to say that was the last time we drove. We honestly walked at a leisure pace, entirely on well maintained sidewalks, and the trip took 25 minutes. Our room was right at one mile. We even walked back and forth for lunch each day. The room was everything we expected. Clean and well maintained, breakfast was a normal hotel breakfast.There were few if any children at the hotel and the atmosphere was very relaxing. The only item that didn't get a 5 was for the bed. I am well aware the beds are an individual preference but I found them to be too firm. Will stay here again.
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd.
The team and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such positive comments regarding your stay with us. I am glad to read that you were pleased with with our hotel and all the amenities we have to offer, along with our clean room, and the central location of our hotel. We here at Extended Stay America, are very thrilled that you and your family have a very relaxing stay with us, and that will be staying with our hotel again. Sorry that our bed did not meet your expectation. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
4 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
william
nice hotel, great staff. didnt like that the room was not cleaned while we stayed there. also didnt have any shampoo/conditioner. when i called the front desk, they said they were out.
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd.
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm glad that you liked our hotel and staff. Still, we are sorry we weren't able to provided shampoo during your stay. Please accept our apologies. As this hotel's manager, I will assess our inventory to ensure that we are properly stocked on such items for guests. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.
"Very near to universal orlando"
Good place to stay, who needs to discover universal studio or universal island of adventure
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd.
I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and our location in proximity to Universal Studios. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Lalintha
"Location is the major draw."
Hotel is in a area we like to visit. Easy to find.
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd.
Thank you for your short but positive review of our property. It's great to read that you found our location so easily and that you enjoyed our free grab-and-go breakfast. Still, we are sorry you had to ask our front desk personnel for shampoo. I will work with my housekeeping staff to ensure that we are properly stocking rooms moving forward so that this does not happen again. The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again soon.
kawliga
"Stayed at this brand in Chicago suburbs."
Room ok but weren't able to check in early so our bags were kept in a hot boiler room. Housekeeping had shower pointed outward so bathroom kind of flooded. Was a pain getting new towels as clerk at desk wouldn't give then until I gave her the wet ones!!!
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd.
Becky - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I apologize that we were not able to accommodate you with an early check-in. As well, I apologize for the issue you encountered with your bathroom. Your comments will be helpful as we continue to improve our guest experience. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Becky
"Convenient and good price"
Room smelled quite weird but we opened the windows and by night it was out. Besides this, it was a nice stay.
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd.
The staff and I read your comments about your stay with us. I sincerely apologize for the odor you encountered in your room during your stay with us. Thank you very much for bringing this to my attention. I will be meeting with our housekeeping staff to ensure that issues like this do not happen again. Still, we are very happy that you were able to enjoy your stay with us. We hope to see you again in the future.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
"Not so good"
They had extended residents drinking and smoking on the hotel grounds. Food smell all over the place coming from the rooms
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd.
Ruben - Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. We are sorry to hear that you did not have an enjoyable experience with us. We are reviewing your comments with our staff to ensure that incidents like this do not happen again in the future. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Ruben
"Close to Universal Studios"
We needed a place close to Universal Studios for a week of fun without high prices since we were planning to be out all day anyway and only needed a place to sleep. It is about a 15 min walk to the Studios, but compared to the walking you do during the day, it is just a good warm-up :)) The breakfast is very simple, just bagels, cereal, fruit and coffee, but it gives you a good start and will let you enjoy Studio food later on. Definitely would stay again.
6 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
"Very well located and lousy service and amenities"
Impolite welcoming, no service in the room and noisy environment (it seems there is a club across the street)
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd.
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. It upsets me to read that you found our staff to be impolite. As well, I sorry about the noisy environment you experienced during your recent stay. In response to your feedback, I am reviewing our customer service standards with our entire staff. I will also be working with them to ensure that we are monitoring noise at our hotel, and improving our soundproofing in our rooms. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
caro
I love it n enjoy it I would not mind come back again
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd.
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a positive review regarding your stay with us. I'm thrilled that you loved your stay with us, and that you would stay with us again. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
2 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
jimmy
"Not staying there again."
Not Impressed. Not very cleaned. No soap or shampoo was provided. No maid service even thought we stayed 3 nights.
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd.
Ricky - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I apologize that the cleanliness of our hotel did not meet your expectations. I will be meeting with our housekeeping staff to review our cleaning standards and procedures to ensure your experience is not repeated. As well, please know that toiletries are available upon request. Finally, although we provide housekeeping services to guests staying eight or more nights, these services are always available upon request for an additional fee. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope that you will stay at our hotel, or any of our other brand locations in the future.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
ricky
The hotel was friendly and clean. Rooms were nice, comfortable, and the kitchenette was a nice, added feature. The rooms were clean and big and price was great.
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd.
The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such positive comments about our friendliness and hotel cleanliness. It's great to hear that you found your room to be spacious and comfortable and that you enjoyed your fully-equipped kitchen. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
1 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2014
Michaela
"Extended Stay Fits the description perfectly"
We didn't spend a lot of time at the hotel since we were on the go everyday. As a place to sleep, shower and store some food items, it was great. We asked at the front desk for kitchenware and got a tub filled with what we needed.
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd.
Jamey - Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I truly appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay with us. We are very happy that we were able to meet your needs during your stay with us. Our focus is to provide a comfortable accommodation for all our guest and the staff and I are very pleased to meet your expectations. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Jamey
i was expecting ice machine disposable cups there were none ..not equipped at all went to get ice from othe hotel across streetFridge old and crappy.Need room facelift #101
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I apologize that you were not satisfied with our amenities and the overall condition of our hotel. I will be meeting with our housekeeping and maintenance staffs to ensure these issues are properly addressed. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"This hotel pins bogus smoking charges on you!!"
I don't even smoke and they charges my card several times for a bogus smoking charge and I don't even smoke. I came down there to enjoy myself for horror Halloween night at universal studios and I enjoyed myself up until I got notification emails from the bank for these bogus charges.
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am sorry to hear that you believe you were wrongfully charged for smoking charges during your visit with us. I will be reviewing your comments and concerns with our staff to ensure this does not happen in the future. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience in the future.
1 night trip Oct 16, 2014
Mrs. Terrell McGill
"Alright"
The room was good for what we needed. We did HHN and only needed a place to crash. My only real complaint what that the room had a musty odor, like the carpet needed a good shampooing. The blankets we wuite stiff. The shower and toilet were however very clean. i did not get to take advantage of kitchen since our stay was so short. The room was overall comfy and the close proximity to universal studios is well worth it. i would stay here again.
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd.
Paula - I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. Please accept our most sincere apologies for the odor that was in your room upon check-in. To uphold our company's high standards, I will coach our staff to report issues such as the one you mentioned moving forward. We are also very happy that you were pleased with the comfort and cleanliness of your room. Thanks to your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
Paula
"Decent"
Acceptable accommodations for price. Great location for visiting Universal Studios. Breakfast was ok. If you are eating low carb or gluten-free you basically have fresh fruit. Mostly bagels, toast, muffins and cereal. Staff was very friendly. Room was clean.
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad to read that our location was convenient for your needs, and that you received friendly service from my staff. The staff and I are proud to have provided you with a clean room at a good price. Thank you again for posting your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
"Wouldn't stay here again"
Hotel was noisy. I think mainly bc the doors didnt clise easily. So you can hear everytime soneone leaves a room. Service was not easy. They need more workers
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd.
Amy - Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am sorry to hear about the noise during your visit to our hotel as well as the limited available personnel. I will review your comments with our staff to make sure we are more visible so that your experience is not repeated. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention.
3 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2014
"Walk to Universal, shower with other people's hair"
Chose to stay in this hotel because of it's proximity to Universal studios (less than a mile away, pleasant walk). My biggest gripe with this hotel was that the room didn't feel clean due to the 4 different hair samples in the bathroom. It was a forensic investigator's buffet. Also, the soap provided is utterly useless, it doesn't lather, bring your own. Had I not noticed these two shortcomings, my review would be all positive and shorter.
3 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
Justin
"Universal Day Trip"
Great location in relation to Universal Studios but not what I expected for the cost, you are pretty much only paying for location. Everything was clean, it just didn't feel inviting. The front desk assistants were super friendly and great about changing our room from a single bed to a double when we requested it.
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the friendliness of our staff and the cleanliness of our room. Still, we are very sorry that we did not meet all your expectations and that you didn't feel that our hotel was inviting. I will be working with my staff to improve our service and the condition of our rooms to ensure that your experience is not repeated. Thank you again for your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
1 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2014
The hotel was amazing and the staff was very helpful
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd.
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I truly appreciate your comments regarding our hotel and our helpful staff. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
lori
"Good for price"
Nothing special, but great location for the price, would not mind staying again.
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd.
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm glad to read that you were please with the location of our hotel and that your found us to be a good value. Thank you again for your review. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Lolo
"AC not working properly"
the hotel was overall nice, the people a little slow but ok. my room cleaned but AC was not functioning good. imagine florida w/o AC in a room, it was fan only what worked , but we arrived at 3 am to get up the other day @ 8 so we decided to stay in the room.
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd.
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am very happy to hear that you were pleased with the cleanliness of your room; however, please accept our apology for the inconvenience of your air conditioning unit not working during your stay with us. In response to your feedback, I have had my maintenance staff service the unit, and we will be performing more regular inspections on them moving forward. Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
Jenny
"great"
Great place to stay for the price...the only compliant i have is the mattress was not comfortable
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad you consider our hotel to be a great place for the price. Still, I am sorry our bed didn't meet your comfort expectations. Your feedback on this issue will be useful to us as we continually work to improve our hotel. Thank you again for your review. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
"Nice, big room! Bring your own bed and pillows."
The room is very spacious and was in great shape. Nice little kitchen, spacious bathroom, flat screen TV, good decor. Bed was AWFUL. It's said Queen but it was a full size and slept like a box frame. Very springy, no cushioning and very very uncomfortable. And the pillows were these tiny squares which they give you three of. Even doubled up it's too small and very uncomfortable. I barely slept the night and woke up exhausted.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
"Until we move into the area"
I have used the same Extended Stay location for the past 2 weeks just during the week. I have taken a new job in Orlando and we will officially move in mid-Oct. On week-ends, I'm back home packing. The rooms have been clean but basic. The bed has been very comfortable. Breakfast has also been basic but adequate and available very early. The first week was great. The second week, I had some construction workers across the hall. They kept the door open and did a lot of smelly cooking. Inside my room, I didn't hear them much. I have this week and next left before our move. I'm relatively satisfied.
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd.
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm glad that we helped you with your transition while relocating to the Orlando area. We are glad you enjoyed our cleanliness and comfortable beds; however, we do apologize that construction at our hotel was an inconvenience to you. I will be working to minimize disturbances to guests from construction moving forward. Thank you again for posting your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Awful"
The room was clean but no apparel, no cups, no plates, no glasses, no coffeemaker, nothing at all. We request some plates, glasses and silverware over the phone and we still waiting for this request. No amenity, a very poor breakfast an poor costume service. You can find very good other options around.
2 night family trip Sep 19, 2014
Angel
"Just what I thought"
This hotel was not fancy, but serviceable. It fit my needs and was exactly what I thought it would be. Though it was older, it was still clean, the people were friendly, and the beds were comfortable enough for the two nights I stayed. It was a bonus having a full kitchen.
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd.
Jenn - We want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you enjoyed our fully equipped kitchens, clean rooms, and friendly staff. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Jenn
"Great little hotel =)"
Great Distance to everything, Very Clean, Nice people, Good little breakfast, Id stay again anytime.
Response by Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd.
Cesar - Thank you for your kind review of our hotel. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed our location and cleanliness. We are also glad that you appreciated our grab-and-go breakfast. We would like to thank you again for your kind words. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2014
Cesar V.
The room was clean and quiet. The hotel is very good for those who want to visit the Orlando studios (15 min walking).
Other trip Sep 4, 2014