All hotels in Vaughan, Ontario, Canada
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3600 Steeles Ave W, Vaughan, ON, L4L8P5, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Short, but Sweet Stay"
Was in Toronto for an appt. needed a place close to Rothbart Pain Clinic. Very surprised with the room, considering the price. The king size bed was extremely comfortable and I loved the clean jacuzzi tub. Would definitely recommend this room to others and will stay there for all future trips in this area of Toronto. The continental breakfast was above and beyond. The staff went out of their way to recommend and even call a restaurant late at night to see if they were open and asking if they had pie. LOL
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. Please accept our apologies for the lack of cleanliness by the elevator and toiletries in your room. Still, we are delighted to know that we exceeded your overall expectations of the hotel. It brings me great joy to read that our staff went above and beyond to assist you with any questions you had, in addition to your positive experience with your room and breakfast service. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
"Stayed one night, New Years eve Very loud,"
Fire alarm pulled as a prank twice During sleep time
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that we did not provide comfortable accommodations during your recent stay. I completely understand that the fire alarm sounding several times would pose as an inconvenience to you. As this hotel's manager, I can assure you that I have reviewed the situation and will be taking additional steps in the future to minimize this issue. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Nikki
"get away"
Quiet, relaxing comfortable, clean, lots of parking area. close to the highway
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
Thank you for telling us about your experience. We are so glad that you enjoyed your quiet, comfortable room and our convenient location. Thank you again for your kind words. We hope to provide you with another relaxing stay in the future.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Len
"Great value"
We had a late arrival and mid-morning departure- so did not have the chance to experience the light evening meal that is provided during the week- but thought this was a nice touch for guests. Breakfast was great - good variety and nice to have hot items. We only encountered one of the staff when we checked in and he was great - very friendly and helpful- gave us a room that was close to the breakfast room and close to the exercise room on the ground floor- nice and quiet- no problems with noise. The staff in the morning in the breakfast room replenished the items right away and we had a great choice of hot and cold, sausage/scrambled eggs and yogurt/mixed fruit/cereals and juices/coffee. We booked through expedia and our actual cost was less than what was originally quoted. Overall great value for our stay- nice and close to shopping at Vaughan Mills Mall- but not as expensive as staying closer to the mall.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
Jan - We want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We appreciate your kind words about your encounters with our staff, the pleasant breakfast selection offered, and our convenient location. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
Jan
"Comfortable, excellent value"
Stayed for an extended research trip to the Ontario Archives (15-minute bus ride/walk away at York University). Staff very accommodating. Many extras included in the price: an airport shuttle (ask at the desk), simple dinners served on weekdays, pleasant outdoor courtyard seating with a barbeque for guest use, wi-fi, free popcorn in the lobby, etc. Rooms (1 br suite) are large and comfortable, well-appointed. Convenience store in the lobby for snacks and do-it-yourself frozen dinners. The extra amenities are much appreciated, especially for long stays, as without a car you are stranded at this location (not a lot of restaurants or stores within walking distance). Good soundproofing in rooms. Happy to recommend this as the best option in the vicinity. Thank you!
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
We appreciate you taking the time to write such a pleasant review. It's great to hear that you appreciated our helpful staff and enjoyed our many amenities. Thank you again for your kind words. We hope that you will return to our hotel or any of our brand locations in the future.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"These reviews dont lie .. Horrible experience"
I was put in a room with no heat my first night. After complaining I was upgraded to a suite. When my other family checked in later on the next day. They were checked into a room that wasnt clean yet. After front desk asked them to wait five minutes while it was clean (even though they gave them the keys to enter their room already) they tired offering her the SAME room they had moved me out of because there was no heat (luckily i was standing right there when this offer was said) another one of my family members was in a room that didnt smell clean and stunk of smoke. Another one of my family members toilet overflowed and water was allllll over the hotel room. Another one of my family members had to go to the front desk and have their key reset three times because the key reader in the door wasnt working til finally the worker went to the floor and manually unlocked the door. 7 rooms were booked for my family. 6 out of 7 families were extremely disappointed. NEVER again would i stay here. Dont give them your money.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
Mariah - Thank you for your recent review of your stay. We sincerely apologize that we did not meet your expectations. We discussed your comments with our staff, and we are working to ensure that our rooms are always to standard prior to our guest's arrival. Thank you very much for bringing your experience to our attention. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
Mariah
"Nice place..very convenient too!"
Hotel is right off the 400 so easy to find. Its fairly new and clean. The room was large and had a large fridge as well as sink and stovetop and microwave. TV in the living area and bedroom which was nice!
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your spacious, clean room and your fully equipped kitchen during your visit with us. As well, I am glad to hear that you found our location to be convenient. Still, I apologize that you were not entirely satisfied with the comfort of your bed and our grab-and-go breakfast selection. Your comments will be helpful as we continue to improve our guest experience. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
jvegas
"Good stay"
That night we had a lot of teenagers neigbours, they were noisy
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
Thank you for posting a review of our property. I am pleased to read that you had a good stay overall. Still, we appreciate you letting us know regarding the noise issues you experienced from your neighbors. I will be working with my staff to ensure that we are better monitoring noise at our hotel. I am glad to hear that we were able to provide you with good stay. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
This is the second time I have stayed at this hotel and I will definitely be back. Close to major highways, shopping centres and restaurants. Staff very friendly and helpful...
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
I want to thank you for taking the time to post your recent experience at our hotel. I'm thrilled to hear that this is your second time staying with us l and you had a wonderful experience. I am pleased to know that our staff provided helpful service and that our location was convenient for you. The staff and I would like to thank you again for your continued support and look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
"Regular Hotel Guest"
Always a pleasant stay at this location with great service.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. It was a great pleasure to read that our staff consistently provides you with the quality service that you deserve. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
1 night romance trip Nov 18, 2014
Salvatore
"Shopping in Vaughan"
We were pleasantly surprised with the complimentary breakfast AND light supper. We only went out for one meal during our 21/2 day stay. Hotel and room were clean. A very nice outdoor oasis in the center of the hotel. My only complaint is that when the room was tidied up in the morning, the bed was made and garbage emptied, but the used towels weren't removed. Nor were the dirty cups & glasses removed or replaced. Even with this minor disappointment, we would most definitely return to Extended Stay, and would highly recommend it. Staying a mere 10 minutes from the shopping mall, allowed us to save almost half the cost on our accommodations.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We appreciate you letting us know that you were not satisfied with our cleaning services for the room. We are sorry for this issue, but are happy to read that we provided you with clean room, pleasant staff and great value as we are 10 min from the shopping mall , we are also glad that you were able to enjoy our complimentary breakfast and dinner. We will review your feedback with our housekeeping staff to make sure our cleaning services are up to standard. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
jennifer
"Avoid"
Lots of noise, music blasting from a car stereo in the parking lot. Had to complain a few times for the front desk to do anything.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that there was excessive noise coming from the parking lot during your recent visit. I discussed your comments with the team, and we will be taking swifter action to resolve loud noise incidents to minimize future concerns. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay America location in the future.
2 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
I like this hotel because you have a fridge and kitchen and they serve breakfast and a small dinner for no extra charge. The best part is they popcorn in the lobby in the early evening.....who can resist that smell and it taste great.....
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
Jules
"Nice hotel. Close to the 400 highway."
The stay was pleasant enough. However, the bathroom was not really big enough. There was a towel with the entire side torn off and there was not really a supply of hotel toileteries available in the bathroom, just a tiny bottle of shampoo and a tiny soap. There were two people in my room. There was a single bottle of water. Also, there was a false fire alarm. The sound was really deafening and it lasted for a long time. There was drilling sounds coming from the room next door. Repair work; apparently, making it impossible to rest, read or to hear the TV.
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
Jen
"Nice hotel close to conveniences"
Enjoyed our stay. Very clean. Comfortable beds. Quiet at night and had a very good sleep. Free breakfast had lots of choices. Coffee was delicious.
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
Tinie
"My comments"
Rooms were clean but the bed not so comfortable. Hallways en route to the room were not so clean. Staff very pleasnat and helpful Cleaning staff always spoke and acknowledge me when I was in the hallways. This was very nice !!
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such positive comments regarding our rooms and acknowledging our staff. Still, we appreciate you letting us know that our hallways had cleanliness issues. I will be working with my staff to ensure that we are keeping our common areas up to cleanliness standards. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
2 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
Lorie
"Never Again!!!!!!"
My wife and i booked a room about a month before our trip date. Paid for the room in full up front. The check in was at 3 pm....because we were in the wedding party we showed up a little later. Even though i called and told them we are checking in later they still gave our room away. The service of the hotel staff was terrible. They didn't know which rooms were empty and they ended up downgrading our room because nothing was available. And the worst part they didn't even prorate the price. NEVER COMING BACK AGAIN. i left my number and name to the front desk for manager to call and that never happen.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
"Great value"
Very pleased. Large suites. Separate bedroom. Comfy bed. Great location. Enjoyed the breakfast, fresh fruit cocktail and good coffee. Will definitely stay here again!
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a pleasant review. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your spacious room and our grab-and-go breakfast. I am also glad to read that your bed was comfortable and that our location was convenient. I will be happy to share your comments with the entire team. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
Janet
"Extended Stay Canada Experience"
We enjoyed our one night stay. Location is great and accessible to travelers. The facilities in our room were beyond our expectations....kitchenette, microwave, fridge,jetted tub and clean. The price charged was affordable/acceptable considering there was a free breakfast. This was our first time to check in your hotel. On our future travels, "Extended Stay Canada" will be given priority in our search for hotels in the vicinity.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that we exceeded your overall expectations, and I will be happy to share your kind words with the entire team. We appreciate your comments of the convenient hotel location, room quality and affordability. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Lina
"NICE"
in the middle of remodeling lobby. room was great. will be nice once finished
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate your kind comments about your room and mention of the work being done to our lobby. Once more, thank you for your review. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
james
"nice and inexpensive"
We only stayed one night - the service was ABSOLUTELY amazing. Upon entering our room, I noticed that we were right beside the stairwell. As I have sleep issues, I called the front desk to see if they had any other available rooms. As we were already paying the discounted price, they didn't have any other rooms as they were fully booked. I PLEADED with them and they upgraded us to another room away from the stairs - and seemed very happy to do it. The front desk staff were so polite and friendly - we sure felt the love. The only thing I did not like about this hotel was the breakfast. Our family typically chooses hotels based on price and breakfast but this time I didn't really do my homework. I am gluten-free (not for fun or weight-loss) and all they had was bread and fruit for breakfast and sadly we probably won't stay here again for that reason. Note to the hotel.....all you need to do it add boiled eggs to your breakfast and it would be a complete meal, not expensive or time-consuming at all.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2014
"Very good value for the money"
In town for two nights to attend a conference. This was the least expensive room around so I had low expectations. Room was excellent (cleaner smell was present but it usually is). Breakfast was very good, never tried the snack bar they offered in the evening. Lots of parking and was easy to get in and out and onto the highway.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We are happy to know that we were able to provide you with an overall comfortable stay. We appreciate your kind comments about your room, convenient location, and ample parking. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
K
"Won't be staying at Extended Stay again"
Booked a room with two beds and a pullout for five adults for 2 nights. The room lacked TP, blankets, pillows, towels, etc. for five people so had to run to reception numerous times. An hour in, the A/C hadn't kicked on. 5 people in a cement cube with two windows that only open 4-6 inches it quickly became an oven. We advised reception and the man working said they turn the A/C off come October. We asked that he turn it back on. A few hours go by and nothing, so I called the front desk and told the lady now working that the A/C is broken. She advised maintenance will be by to have a look. Bed time and the sofa bed was slanted from the center towards the back of the couch, very uncomfortable. We had a rough sweaty sleep as maintenance was a no show. The next day we headed out shopping in T.O. and on our way out reminded front desk that our A/C still isn't working. We arrived back about 6-7 hours later and the room temperature hadn't changed. We called the front desk again and told them no one had fixed the issue. As we were leaving at 7pm the maintenance man arrived and proceeded to tell us WE had the thermostat set wrong and it's our fault, then set his ladder, opened a panel behind the A/C unit and reached in *CLICK and the A/C motor started. "Just make sure you leave it on the right setting this time". I complained to the front desk and received blank stares. That was the main issue but just to say the complimentary breakfast was a joke too, won't stay here again.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that we were not able to resolve the air conditioning issue that you encountered in an appropriate manner. We are also sorry to read that our grab-and-go breakfast and our in-room amenities did not meet your expectations. To prevent the air conditioning issue from happening again, my team is making sure that we properly communicate and review our air conditioning unit procedures to help ensure that we can switch the unit into either cooling or heating mode. In regards to the lack of in-room amenities, we will be working to better accommodate guests and to inform them that additional amenities are always available at the front desk. As well, I will share your feedback on our grab-and-go breakfast with upper management so that your comments can help us improve our selection. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
2 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2014
"Good rate for the night"
Room was great with no issues. The only problem i had was that we didnt have the essentials (soap, shampoo, etc.) had to call front desk which was a bit of an inconvenience.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. We are happy to know that we were able to make your overall stay an enjoyable one; however, please accept our apologies that your room did not have soap and shampoo upon your arrival as it should have. I will review your comments with my staff to ensure that we are inspecting our rooms properly so that your experience is not repeated. Thank you again for your feedback. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Shane
"Ok"
The only reason I wouyld not recommend it is that most of my acquaintances are looking for more amenities
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. We appreciate your kind comments about our price and location; however, we do apologize that our hotel's amenities and your room's decor did not meet your expectations. Your feedback will be useful to us as we continually work to improve our available amenities. Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our brand locations in the future.
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
"Always a Comfortable Stay"
I've never had a bad stay at this hotel. It's one of my favorite in the area.
1 night romance trip Sep 30, 2014
Salvatore
"Exceeded Expectations."
The room totally exceeded expectations. There was a seperate bedroom with it's own tv and entrance to the bathroom. living room had a pull out couch and it's own tv. Since I was travelling with a teenage girl this was very pleasing to me and I assume fantastic for her. Small 2 burner stave with oven, pots, pans, toaster & all eating supplies. The tub was a Jacuzzi too. when I booked I was expecting a budget room, what I got was a mini getaway.
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
Phillip
"Close to highway"
Clean room, everything you want kitchen microwave stove so on....
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that we were able to meet your expectations during your recent visit. We appreciate your comments regarding the room cleanliness, amenities and close proximity to the highway. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels, we hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
"Nice hotel for big family"
Great price and close to Canada's Wonderland. Breakfast was ok.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you and your family enjoyed your recent with stay us. We are happy to read that you appreciated the close proximity of our hotel to Canada's Wonderland and the overall value of your stay. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
"Smell in room"
This is a non smoking hotel however when we entered the room it smelt of stale cigarettes, thankfully there are windows that you can open
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"place to enjoye"
was really fun n best place to stay
2 night trip Sep 23, 2014
Sabrina A
"Worst place to stay ever"
This hotel has so many bad things about it. First of all right when I walk in to check in there's a popcorn machine for free popcorn with popcorn all over the floor surrounding it like it was raided by a whole bunch of school kids. Then at every single entrance of the hotel there are about 5-8 men, I'm guessing construction workers by the way they are dressed in construction clothes, loitering, smoking cigarettes and making noise. Being a young female in late 20's this is scary especially when they are gawking at you and being rude whistling and more. Then there's housekeepers yelling across from the hallways talking to each other in another language. It's impossible to sleep, you have people in the rooms next door screaming in hallways, slamming the doors, partying all night long. Front desk staff seem like they have no interest in assisting anyone. I called for a cork screw, they said there's only 1 corkscrew in the whole entire hotel and you much bring your bottle to the kitchen and they will uncork the wine for you. It was so bad I had to go and stay at my friends house on the couch because this hotel is unbearable. Never stay here.
2 night business trip Sep 10, 2014
Janice
"A good night Sleep"
enjoyable stay
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our entire team. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with another great stay in the future.
1 night trip Sep 18, 2014
"great access to 400-401 hwys"
I quite enjoyed my stay. I was pleasantly surprised to find a 1 bedroom mini-suite for such a great price! A kitchenette, including dishes and cutlery. Even a jet tub in the bathroom. During the week, a complimentary hot breakfast and even a light dinner is complimentary! Truly amazing deal here! The location is awesome! 1 block from the 400 interchange at Weston Rd. and Steeles Ave. To get in the parking lot is a little tricky if you are eastbound. I used Google Earth to look over the area. Chose my best route. hehe. Even a Tim's at the corner of Weston rd, and Steeles ave. The staff are great people. Very helpful.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
Dan - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you had a comfortable stay and that you enjoyed your fully equipped kitchen. As well, I'm happy that our location met your travel needs. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with another great stay in the future.
2 night business trip Sep 14, 2014
"work and a great place to stay"
3rd time and a great place to stay and feel like you are at home. The rooms are very quiet, you do not hear any thing from the hallway or rooms. Love the popcorn machine! Just wish they made a bit more. Runs out too soon.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. It's great to hear that you have enjoyed your recent and previous stays at our hotel. I greatly appreciate your comments regarding your comfortable room. We are so pleased to read that you felt at home at our hotel. Still, we do apologize that the popcorn machine ran out during your stay with us. We will work to maintain the popcorn better to ensure that this does not happen again. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2014
michelle foster-manning
"Hotel location"
Spent 3 nights at this hotel and found the staff friendly and helpful. The room was nicely laid out with sitting room and bedroom. The bathroom had a great shower and bathtub with water jets. The room was very clean and the hotel is well situated if visiting Canada Wonderland.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to read that you enjoyed your comfortable room and our convenient hotel location. We appreciate your kind remarks regarding our hotel's cleanliness and our friendly staff. Once more, thank you for posting your review. The staff and I look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Close to pioneer village"
it was good for one night
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
K McGhee
"Close to 400"
Good nights rest.Easily accessible from highway.Nice quiet hotel.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our hotel location, and that you had a comfortable and pleasant stay. We are thrilled to know you found us to be a great value. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
"Very easy to get to Canada's Wonderland"
The only thing that disappointed me was that there was no visible recycling bin in my room and the Hotel kitchen didn't seem to recycle either. Other than that, it was wonderful.
3 night trip Aug 21, 2014
"Friendly and helpful staff."
Elevator wasn't working on day of stay. Enjoyed the breakfast and social hour.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Please accept our apologies that the main elevator was not functioning during your visit. Still, we are happy to know that we were able to provide you with a pleasant dining experience and helpful customer service team. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
Other trip Aug 29, 2014
"Issues with airport shuttle ruined it for us."
I had confirmed - before booking, upon check in, and the night before checking out - return airport shuttle transportation. We were bringing an eleven year old family member to the airport for an unaccompanied minor flight to Asia and the rest of our party would be returning. In the morning, less than an hour before the shuttle was to depart, the woman at the front desk suddenly mentioned that she would need to check with her manager whether we could have return transportation from the airport. Considering that: this arrangement had already been confirmed multiple times, and that there is no margin for error when it comes to getting a child on a once per day flight on the other side of the world, we were stunned. (Actually, my wife was furious.) Ten minutes later, we received a call in our room confirming that the hotel would provide return shuttle service free of charge - as was already supposed to be the case - but that the trip to the airport would have to be by taxi because the bus was being used to take other guests to Canada's Wonderland. Not wanting to deal with any more surprises, and feeling unable to rely on the hotel to deliver as promised, I packed everyone up and drove to the airport. It was unfortunate having to spring for gas and parking, and stressful to change our original plan so quickly, but after having had our plans unacceptably thrown into question right before leaving for the airport, we didn't feel as if we had a choice. Never again!
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I sincerely apologize for the lack of communication and service regarding our airport shuttle transportation. To prevent this from happening again, we have reviewed your concerns and discussed them in our staff meeting. A greater level of preparation should have been taken, especially if we have multiple shuttle runs at the same time. I am very sorry for your experience. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
J
"Really bad experience"
Hotel staff rude. Room and hotel smelled of smoke and something else. Beds rock hard. Broken back door made us wonder if we were in a bad part of town. No bedding supplied for pull-out couch. Only good point was checking out and talking with hotel manager, who was apologetic and wrote down all of our issues.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
"clean room"
staff were friendly, and our room was very, very clean
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
Edward - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are so glad that you enjoyed our friendly staff and your clean room. We will review your feedback and look into adding items to our breakfast selection. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
edward
"Perfect Pitstop"
Just decided to take an extra day after doingsome camping. My fiancée and I like playing at dave and buster so we stopped in Vaughan. Three hotels close to D&B were all priced at $139 (cheapest). Went online and found Extended Stay very close and at $85! Had everything the others had and they gave us a first floor walk out room so it was super easy to bring in and out our stuff. And a noon checkout, can't go wrong.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
Kyle - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your visit with us. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our entire team. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
Kyle
"Good location. Nice size rooms"
We stayed for 2 nights midweek and everything was good except the first night we checked in the main elevator was not working so we had to carry our luggage up the stairs. There was a second elevator all the way around the back but it was faster to go up the stairs. Room size was excellent, we had a deluxe room for a reasonable rate. They also allow pets which was great since we had a 12 wk old puppy with us for his first hotel visit it was awesome.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We are sorry to hear that the elevator was not functioning properly during your first night; however, we are glad that you enjoyed your spacious, pet-friendly room and our reasonable rate. Thank you again for your review. We hope to see you and your puppy again soon.
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2014
G. Langis
"hotel was close to work, though I found two closer"
Hotel was ok I stayed 2 nights. After the first night the bed was made. But my glasses were not cleaned or replaced. Nor was the soap and shampoo. Location was ok for work. When I got to work I found two hotel closer. There is nothing to do around the hotel unless you drive.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are sorry to hear that you did not receive the housekeeping service that you expected. We will work with our housekeeping staff to ensure your experience is not repeated. We do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
"Nice clean hotel."
We had a very nice experience. Great customer service and yummy warm breakfast in the morning.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent visit. I am glad that you appreciated your clean room and that my staff provided you with great customer service. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
"great value"
The room was clean and the bed was confortable. I would book there again.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
Lisa - Thank you so much for posting a review of our hotel. We're glad that you experienced a great value while staying with us. We are happy that you enjoyed your clean, comfortable room. We truly appreciate that you would book with us again, thank you for your feedback. We hope to see you soon.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"We chose this location,"
Greatly impressed with hotel, room, food, staff etc, extremely satisfied and will most certainly stay there again.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm thrilled to read that you were impressed with your room and the service you received from our staff. Thanks to your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Linda Corbett
"This was a nice hotel and very close to shopping."
This location was perfect for our needs - close to a wedding venue but our stay was very, very short. The breakfast and outdoor courtyard areas were very nice.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are pleased to read that our location met your needs and that you had a pleasant stay overall; however, please accept our apologies for the smoke odor you encountered in your non-smoking room. I will meet with my staff to ensure that guests in non-smoking rooms are aware of our policies to prevent future odors. Again, thank you for taking the time to write your review. The staff and I would love to provide you with another pleasant stay in the future.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014