All hotels in Vaughan, Ontario, Canada
3600 Steeles Ave W, Vaughan, ON, L4L8P5, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Value
    Room is all right
    Bad pool

They offer complimentary hot breakfast all week and dinner Monday through Thursday. It is quite convenient for someone on the go. Small issues with the room (alarm clock and a loose door) were handled immediately and efficiently.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. Please accept our apologies for the issues you encountered. Still, we are happy to know that we were able to handle these issues in a prompt and efficient manner. I am glad to read that you enjoyed all the amenities our hotel has to offer. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
4 night business trip Dec 7, 2015
richard
"Rundown"
Noises, kids playing in hallway Noisey lady room next door Drunks roaming the halls
2 night romance trip Nov 6, 2015
we will stay again
1 night trip Nov 7, 2015
Judy
"Sliding doors to bedroom"
We enjoyed the hotel room with the doors dividing the bedroom from the living area. However, there were no closets in the room.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Please accept our apologies that the open style closet unit in your room did not meet your expectations. Still, we are happy to know that you enjoyed your room and had a positive stay overall. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night trip with friends Oct 21, 2015
Rachel
"Great customer service."
Staff were great at check-in and check-out. Unfortunately our stay was ruined by someone smoking in the hotel which was nauseating. The assjstant managet was very understanding and provided us with a full refund.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. We appreciate the kind comments about the customer service provided; however, we apologize that your stay was unpleasant due to the smoke odor near your room. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
2 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
Not Provided
"Great value and location"
Very modern/clean hotel...close to Wonderland. The complimentary breakfast was quite well done for a 'freebie'.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that we were able to provide you with a home away from home experience. I appreciate your comments regarding the room cleanliness, breakfast offered, and convenient hotel location. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area soon.
Other trip Oct 20, 2015
daryl
The hotel was very nice and comfortable. The only issue I had was that the fixture in my rooms bathroom was broken and I was afraid it was going to fall. Also, the bathroom needed more cleanliness....it was a little dirty. Other than that, very nice hotel, definitely worth the money and stay!
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. Please accept our apologies for the inconveniences you experienced. Moving forward, I will make sure we are thoroughly inspecting our rooms. Still, we are delighted to know that we were able to offer you a pleasant and comfortable stay. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2015
Ramandeep
"Alright!"
Is was really alright! Nothing bad to say. 1st floor smells... Carpets need to be professionally clean. My dog got stressed from the window washing and chewed the carpet
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. Please accept our apologies for the cleanliness issues you experienced. To uphold our company’s high standards, I will be reviewing our cleaning and room inspection procedures with our staff. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
13 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
"Nice hotel near the outskirts of the city"
The location is a little out of the way from many facilities but close to some attractions such as Wonderland. The hotel itself is somewhat dated with fixtures from the 1980's. It is comfortable and the staff are friendly and helpful.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
Thank you for your feedback in regards to your recent stay at our hotel. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were pleased with our spacious suites, fully equipped kitchens and our friendly staff. Thank you again for posting your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.
Other trip Oct 17, 2015
Ed
"Spacious but not too comfie!!!"
Was a good room for the 5 of us space wise but the mattresses were extremely uncomfortable !! They did not have a corkscrew to open a wine bottle anywhere in the hotel. So I asked maintenance for a screw and hammer... That got the job done !! :)
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Please accept our apologies that your stay was not to your expectations. Still, we are happy to know that we were able to provide a spacious room and overall pleasant stay. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
Kathryn
"Very good hotel/price"
Very modern and clean. Elevators were not working on our stay big not a big deal. Good location with lots of free parking. The continental breakfast included fruit, pastries, cereal, yogurt and oatmeal. Friendly staff and quick check in. Highly recommended!
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
Thank you for your review. Please accept our apologies for the issues with our elevator. Still, we are happy to hear that we were able to provide you with a great overall stay. I appreciate your comments regarding the hotel cleanliness, convenient location and our friendly staff.
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
daryl
"Not high end, but good in a pinch"
Was holding out little hope for this hotel given the neighborhood, but I have to say it exceeded (meager) expectations. The room was spacious and clean, albeit a little warn. Air conditioning was confusing - and I'm a tech guy. Only there for one night so I can't speak to it as a long-term stay facility; it's primary objective. The breakfast accoutrements were great - and I must say both delicious as well as varied in choice.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Please accept our apologies for the inconveniences you experienced. Still, I'm so pleased to hear that we exceeded your expectations during your visit to our hotel. I appreciate your feedback regarding the room cleanliness and our grab-and-go breakfast. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night business trip Oct 6, 2015
Stayed for one night.. I was very impressed for the money. U would stay there again!!
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and had a good experience. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
1 night trip with friends Oct 3, 2015
Travis
"Breakfast needs upgrade for price"
Good clean and comfortable suite Walls requires more sound proofing Breakfast Lacks assortment. No eggs yogurt meats...
Other trip Oct 8, 2015
"Under construction no care or parking"
Hotel was under going exterior construction. Yet all rooms involved in the construction area were still booked out to guests so 8am rolls around and construction began every day. Not to mention they rent all the rooms out yet block half the parking off for the construction areas so no there is not enough parking. We ended up having to park across a busy road all night in a random parking lot.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
Thank you for your review. Please know that we are sincerely sorry that your stay with us did not meet your standards. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we will take the necessary steps to make sure your experience is not repeated. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention.
Other trip Oct 4, 2015
grant
This was a really nice place to stay! Very clean, and the hotel staff was very nice. I would definitely go there again.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am thrilled that we were able to accommodate your needs with a home away from home experience! Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
Other trip Sep 29, 2015
"Great economical spot near Downsview Park"
We stayed here for a weekend music festival. Great location to Downsview Park and easy cab ride. Rooms were very comfortable with enough to sleep six comfortably and a kitchenette. Friendly staff. Good continental breakfast.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm glad that you enjoyed your recent visit and that we were able to accommodate your needs with our convenient location. I greatly appreciate your remarks regarding the overall room condition and features, friendly staff and enjoyable breakfast provided. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
1 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2015
this was our first time staying at this motel and quite frankly we were pleasantly surprised! would recommend it!
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. It's great to hear that we exceeded your expectations during your recent visit to our hotel. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
2 night family trip Sep 9, 2015
derrick
"Was satisfactory"
Only real problem I had was on their website said you could do cash as a deposit and. So I didn't bring my credit card so was a bit of an issue. Buy very comfortable.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. We appreciate you letting us know about the misunderstanding between our website and hotel cash payment policy. We are sorry for this issue, but are happy to read that we provided you with an overall comfortable stay. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night romance trip Sep 10, 2015
"Was very nice, close to where we were going."
Beds were comfortable, rate was good for 4 people as we had a suite, food was good, staff were helpful and friendly.
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
Margie
We had a room on ground level with patio doors to outside. Neighbourhood not warm and inviting so not too thrilled with this type of accommodation. They did offer us another room with one queen bed and a cot for two adults and two children(previous room had 2 queen beds). Not a great set up but at least they attempted to accomodate us. Biggest complaint would have to be comfort level of beds...too stiff and caused back pain for my husband and I(both of us are average weight with no previous back issues).
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that the hotel accommodations you received did not meet your expectations. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback regarding the bed comfort. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
paul
the stay was excellent. But never again booking with Hotels.com
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We appreciate you letting us know about the reservation issues you experienced. We are sorry for this issue, but are happy to read that we provided you with an excellent overall stay. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
3 night family trip Sep 3, 2015
tracy
"Hotels.com booked the wrong room for us"
When we arrived at the hotel we found out that we only had a room with a single queen bed when we had booked a room with two queen beds. We asked staff at Extended Stay if we could be moved to another room and were told the hotel was sold out and they blamed Hotels. com for the error. Accirding to Extended Stay staff Hotels.com had foeced the reservation to use their words. When we asked for a cot bed and extra pillows we waited for one hour only to be told they had not cot beds and only one pillow. We were giving no other options and since it was late at night we had to stay but some of us ended up sleeping on the floor. The error on the part of Hotels.com and the lack of cooperation from Extended Stay staff ruin our family vacation. We are very disappointed with Hotels.com and Extended Stay hotels and think that even if a room is booked through a third party the hotel still somewhat responsible. After this terrible experience I will hesitate before using Hotels. com again.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that you did not have a pleasant stay due to the incorrect room type that was given to you upon your arrival. We take full responsibility for the lack of customer service and resolution provided in this situation. In response to your feedback, I will be reviewing the room inventory process with Hotels.com as well as discussing the lack of customer service with the staff so that we do not encounter a similar issue for future guests. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Nelson Melendez
"Close to Canada's wonderland"
Hotel staff was great. They were quick to answer to our needs. i.e extra towels & toiletries. Hotel is nice. Room was nice & quiet. We had free breakfast (buffet) which is a plus.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
Thank you so much for posting a review of our hotel. I'm thrilled that you had a great stay at our hotel while visiting Canada's Wonderland. I greatly appreciate your comments regarding the customer service, guest room, and breakfast provided to you. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
Silvio
Staff was rude and short staffed
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. Please know that we are sincerely sorry that you did not receive great customer service during your recent visit. In response to your feedback, we will be discussing your comments with our entire staff to ensure each guest receives professional customer service. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
Ares
"Inconvenient check in and out for me..."
On arrival we got stuck in the elevator ... didn't take it again. There was a fire alarm when we arrived also. The hotel was evacuated for a while due to a heater issue, so the whole floor we were on smelled like it was burning. Room was nice/clean/roomy at least. None of the side or back doors were working. You need your room key to swipe to get in and we tried all three doors both nights we stayed and had to walk around the building each time, so inconvenient when we had to park in the back. When we were checking out, they had issues with their debit machine apparently and there was a long line of people waiting to get their $250 deposits back. I am not sure why they charge deposits on debit and don't charge it to a credit card like all other hotels do and then refund when people check out so they don't have to wait... I used my debit visa which I would think they could refund it without me there but apparently they put it through as a debit transaction. I had somewhere to be and they told me it could take up to two hours! How ridiculous... The lady then told me she could mail me a cheque which would take up to 2-3 weeks. Hopefully I get that soon considering it's week three now.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. Please accept our apologies that your stay was not to our company’s high standards. In response to your feedback, we will continue to strive to provide each guest with a comfortable stay and great customer service. Thanks to your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
2 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2015
"Convenient to York University"
Chose this location as we had events going on at York University. Close and convenient to that location. Hotel has a decent breakfast in the morning, which was nice. Also took in their "light dinner" one night which was more than enough for a good full meal and totally unexpected. Nice benefit. The hotel has a great area courtyard outside for eating and even has BBQ's for use. This is a nice addition to the little kitchen the room already has. Or, just hang outside and enjoy a beer. We got upgraded when we arrived as the initial room we booked was a King Studio, but I will say, it is very, very, small and not what I expected at all. The front desk was kind enough to move us up to a Queen Suite which was what I thought we would get based on the online pictures I reviewed. If you are booking the King Studio, expect a very small room. The Queen Suite is fantastic in size, decent kitchen and fridge, sitting area and was more than enough for us to do what we needed for meals in our room. Access to the 400 freeway is 30 seconds away and from there you can easily hop on to the 407, two minutes away, or the 401, about 10 minutes, depending on traffic. 407 is a toll, so most will use the 401 for east/west movement. On the day we headed back to the airport in light traffic only took us 20 minutes door to door back to drop off the rental car. I'd stay here again, no question.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
Thank you for taking the time to post feedback of your stay. We are delighted that you had a great time staying with us and that we were able to resolve any issues quickly. I’m glad we were able to accommodate your needs with our convenient location. Once again thank you again for sharing your review. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.
4 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
Duane
"Young Adults Not Welcome! Unforunately!"
Loved my stay at Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan, me and my friends had decided to stay there for a music festival. Now I understand the respect of other people in the Hotel of course, BUT I do believe with some organization skills, the 30+ people who were attending the music festival could of been put on the same floor. Keeping us away from the other guests and allowing us to socialize! I had a few people in my room and we were talking and having fun. The manager warned us that the music was too loud and it is nearly quite hours. I assured him that we would keep the music down and talk at a quieter level. He then came back moments later and the music and the crowd were much quieter, but he insisted that we evacuate now or we will be evicted. Seemed quite harsh, considering we were not actually that loud and we were just having some fun after our music festival got cancelled, not to mention it was torrential rain outside. I think just for future reference... organization could of prevented this. OR if you really do not want young adults in your hotel because they are "rowdy" and "dis-respectable" maybe you should change your policies at your hotel and not accept such juvenile delinquents. Although you advertise that all our welcome.... yeah that's a lie. I paid just as much money as the other guests, don't treat us any less than the other guests.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations during your visit to our hotel. We do appreciate business from all guests and we apologize if you felt as though management was strict with you regarding the noise level from your room. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
3 night trip with friends Jul 31, 2015
"Canada trip"
It was nice & quiet
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm glad that you encountered a nice and quiet experience during your recent visit to our hotel. I will be happy to share your comments with our staff. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels, we hope to see you again soon.
1 night business trip Jul 26, 2015
Pedro Jesus
"Deception"
Hotel.com mentionned 2 queens beds but w founf 2 large beds. Not queen size. The hotel manager says it is a standard in the hotel industry. breakfasts were cold and ends at 9h am.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations during your recent visit regarding the bed size and breakfast offered. Moving forward, we will work to make sure we are clearly communicating our amenities. Thank you for bringing your experience to our attention. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Guillaume
"Good budget hotel"
Good budget hotel....check-in very slow (as usual for this place)
2 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
Pedro Luis
"Little dated"
we stayed here and overall experience was not bad, though the hotel is about 10 years old, it seems outdated and could use a good cleaning, bathroom and kitchen needed some detailing in cleaning.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We appreciate you letting us know that the bathroom and kitchen were not up to our cleanliness standards. We are sorry for this issue, but are happy to read that we provided you with a good overall experience. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Jun 9, 2015
Daniel Fobert
"Spacious, accommodating, and a good value price"
This was the only hotel in Toronto (found by Expedia or Trivago) that would accommodate my family of 6 without extra costs or booking an extra room. It was clean, spacious, and priced much lower than I expected when I found it offered a single room for 6 (2 double beds in separate "room" and pull out couch in main room that was comfortable to sleep on). Small kitchen area in room with stove-top, microwave, fridge...whirlpool tub....2 TVs....warm breakfast included...the only downfall was no pool, bet we didn't need it this time anyway. I would definitely stay here again - great location for a 2 day Wonderland trip!
Other trip May 25, 2015
"Great But..."
Everything in this hotel is great except for the noise in the morning if you're close to the storage rooms.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience due to the noise from the storage rooms. We will make sure to take proper actions to avoid these noise issues in the future. Still, we are glad that you enjoyed your stay and had a great experience. Thank you for sharing your comments with us and we look forward to see you again soon.
1 night romance trip May 12, 2015
Salvatore
Was pleasantly surprised to find the complementary dinner and breakfast really good. The bed was extremely comfortable. Would stay there again for sure
Other trip May 14, 2015
Great place to stay. Clean room, large dining room and great complimentary breakfast. Just wish it would be on until 10:00 am instead of 9:00 am.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
"A Great Place to Stay"
I have appointments that bring me to Toronto from Sault Ste. Marie. We found this hotel through Google. The front desk staff were very helpful, polite, and courteous. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. We also loved how close it is to the highway. We were pleasantly surprised the first time we stayed by how nice the facility was and that breakfast was included. But we were blown away on our return visit mid week and we found out that not only did we get breakfast, but dinner was also included from Mon. - Thurs.. It wasn't award winning food, but it was FREE!
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
"Good rooms for large family"
We stayed here twice for quick airport layovers. Expect a $60-70 cab fare to get here from the airport. Great staff and customer service, great free breakfasts. Rooms are decent - small and dated. But did the job.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"Business Trip"
I had a 1 bedroom suite. Clean and comfortable. Allows me to prepare a meal and relax. Units are well equipped. Hot breakfast supplied Monday through Friday is quite good. Location affords easy access to highways and there is no charge for parking.
1 night business trip Feb 10, 2015
Gerald
"Satisfaction Guarenteed"
My stays at this hotel are never a disappointment. Great value for your money.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. It's great to hear that you have been given a consistent quality of service while staying with us during your visits. I also greatly appreciate your mention of the overall value that you have experienced. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to hosting you in the future.
1 night romance trip Feb 8, 2015
"The Truth"
Overall one of my favorite hotels to stay in the city.
1 night romance trip Jan 25, 2015
"Short, but Sweet Stay"
Was in Toronto for an appt. needed a place close to Rothbart Pain Clinic. Very surprised with the room, considering the price. The king size bed was extremely comfortable and I loved the clean jacuzzi tub. Would definitely recommend this room to others and will stay there for all future trips in this area of Toronto. The continental breakfast was above and beyond. The staff went out of their way to recommend and even call a restaurant late at night to see if they were open and asking if they had pie. LOL
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
"Stayed one night, New Years eve Very loud,"
Fire alarm pulled as a prank twice During sleep time
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that we did not provide comfortable accommodations during your recent stay. I completely understand that the fire alarm sounding several times would pose as an inconvenience to you. As this hotel's manager, I can assure you that I have reviewed the situation and will be taking additional steps in the future to minimize this issue. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Nikki
"get away"
Quiet, relaxing comfortable, clean, lots of parking area. close to the highway
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
Thank you for telling us about your experience. We are so glad that you enjoyed your quiet, comfortable room and our convenient location. Thank you again for your kind words. We hope to provide you with another relaxing stay in the future.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Len
"Terrible stay"
Terrible. The fire alarm went off 4 times between 4am and 8:30 am and we were not compensated. It also went off twice then night before between 11pm and midnight.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Great value"
We had a late arrival and mid-morning departure- so did not have the chance to experience the light evening meal that is provided during the week- but thought this was a nice touch for guests. Breakfast was great - good variety and nice to have hot items. We only encountered one of the staff when we checked in and he was great - very friendly and helpful- gave us a room that was close to the breakfast room and close to the exercise room on the ground floor- nice and quiet- no problems with noise. The staff in the morning in the breakfast room replenished the items right away and we had a great choice of hot and cold, sausage/scrambled eggs and yogurt/mixed fruit/cereals and juices/coffee. We booked through expedia and our actual cost was less than what was originally quoted. Overall great value for our stay- nice and close to shopping at Vaughan Mills Mall- but not as expensive as staying closer to the mall.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
Jan - We want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We appreciate your kind words about your encounters with our staff, the pleasant breakfast selection offered, and our convenient location. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
Jan
"Comfortable, excellent value"
Stayed for an extended research trip to the Ontario Archives (15-minute bus ride/walk away at York University). Staff very accommodating. Many extras included in the price: an airport shuttle (ask at the desk), simple dinners served on weekdays, pleasant outdoor courtyard seating with a barbeque for guest use, wi-fi, free popcorn in the lobby, etc. Rooms (1 br suite) are large and comfortable, well-appointed. Convenience store in the lobby for snacks and do-it-yourself frozen dinners. The extra amenities are much appreciated, especially for long stays, as without a car you are stranded at this location (not a lot of restaurants or stores within walking distance). Good soundproofing in rooms. Happy to recommend this as the best option in the vicinity. Thank you!
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
We appreciate you taking the time to write such a pleasant review. It's great to hear that you appreciated our helpful staff and enjoyed our many amenities. Thank you again for your kind words. We hope that you will return to our hotel or any of our brand locations in the future.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"These reviews dont lie .. Horrible experience"
I was put in a room with no heat my first night. After complaining I was upgraded to a suite. When my other family checked in later on the next day. They were checked into a room that wasnt clean yet. After front desk asked them to wait five minutes while it was clean (even though they gave them the keys to enter their room already) they tired offering her the SAME room they had moved me out of because there was no heat (luckily i was standing right there when this offer was said) another one of my family members was in a room that didnt smell clean and stunk of smoke. Another one of my family members toilet overflowed and water was allllll over the hotel room. Another one of my family members had to go to the front desk and have their key reset three times because the key reader in the door wasnt working til finally the worker went to the floor and manually unlocked the door. 7 rooms were booked for my family. 6 out of 7 families were extremely disappointed. NEVER again would i stay here. Dont give them your money.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
Mariah - Thank you for your recent review of your stay. We sincerely apologize that we did not meet your expectations. We discussed your comments with our staff, and we are working to ensure that our rooms are always to standard prior to our guest's arrival. Thank you very much for bringing your experience to our attention. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
Mariah
"Nice place..very convenient too!"
Hotel is right off the 400 so easy to find. Its fairly new and clean. The room was large and had a large fridge as well as sink and stovetop and microwave. TV in the living area and bedroom which was nice!
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
jvegas
"Good stay"
That night we had a lot of teenagers neigbours, they were noisy
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
Thank you for posting a review of our property. I am pleased to read that you had a good stay overall. Still, we appreciate you letting us know regarding the noise issues you experienced from your neighbors. I will be working with my staff to ensure that we are better monitoring noise at our hotel. I am glad to hear that we were able to provide you with good stay. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014