All hotels in Providenciales, Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
Grace Bay, Providenciales, Providenciales, Turks and Caicos, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Hidden gem"
We stayed here for one night after checking out from a rented house for 7 days. Location was great!! Very close to gracebay beach and close to 5 star hotels. Airport 20 mins. Good bargain for $150.00 a night considering everything in turks and caicos is expensive. My kids had a blast in the pool. Comfortable beds and very nice staff.
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
BRIAN
"TCI Stay in July 2015"
Great little Inn that is close to everything in Grace Bay. Staff is friendly and occupancy was low at that time, making for a more peaceful experience. Very nice pool that does the trick once your back from the beach.
4 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015
"Private Getaway"
Great Hotel if you want a little privacy but still want to walk to the beach. Plus the best restaurant on the island is next door!
4 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Chad
incredibly wonderful place to stay, only good things to say
5 night romance trip Apr 21, 2015
"Pleasant stay"
The receptionist was always pleasant and very informative. Excellent customer service.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"A little slice of paradise"
A little slice of paradise for the business traveler. Wi-Fi in the room and throughout the property, kind and courteous staff and quiet comfortable rooms in what I felt was a safe neighborhood next to an award winning restaurant
3 night business trip May 26, 2015
"Fantastic place!!!"
Stayed 7 nights at this place. Very quiet and cozy. Room was spacious and clean, everything worked as it should. Nice balcony overlooking the pool. The room has a small refrigerator and coffee maker. No microwave; however, there is a shared microwave, vending machine and water fountain next to the pool; the place even has a lending library of sorts. Free Wi-Fi - better reception in balcony than inside the room. 10 minute walk to the beach crossing the parking lot across from the hotel. 20 minute walk to grocery and stores. The reception staff pointed us to all the places we wanted to know and always had a smile for us.
7 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"Friendly and budget-friendly."
Quick stop in Turks & Caicos, wanted a budget-friendly stay. Rooms are in good condition overlooking the pool. There is an unaffiliated restaurant next door open for lunch & dinner. Beach access is a 5-minute walk to the nearby resorts that provide public beach access. Walkable to the main clusters of restaurants by the resorts. Friendly staff provided great info on snorkeling spots. If you don't have to be on the beach this is a solid option.
1 night trip May 20, 2015
Stefan
"Perfect!"
The hotel was clean, quiet, and the location was convenient. Wen, Lilly, and all of the hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. We would definitely return.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
Sue
"Easy going spot close to the beach."
If you are into the luxury thing this is not the place for you. Not to say that the hotel isn't comfortable, clean and well maintained because it is. This is a perfect beach hotel close to shopping, and food. Very friendly staff and very accommodating to our needs. I would stay again as it reminded us of our favorite hotel in Maui.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"Room with a view."
The hotel promised a room with a view, unfortunately the view was only of bush. The time that the hotels facilities opened was not convenient for guests who were there on business and wanted to have breakfast before leaving. The beach was not apparent.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Lester
"Good location and reasonably priced"
A friend and I stayed here for five nights and, overall, were pleased with the experience. Turks and Caicos is pricey, and this hotel offered reasonable room rates even in season. On the plus side: The hotel is small and quiet, which meant there were days when my friend and I were the only ones at the pool or on the hotel's strip of beach. (Pretty awesome when you're looking for a relaxing week.) While the Inn isn't going to be equivalent to one of the big name/branded resorts in terms of amenities, we were happy with the staff, who were friendly and eager to help, and the location, about a 5 - 10 minute walk from a bunch of restaurants, the grocery store, and some shopping. (We didn't get a car, which, if you want to explore a bit more than we did, is probably a necessity as taxis are pricey.) The rooms themselves are clean (and the air conditioning works really well), but they could use with a bit of an updating, particularly in the bathroom area. The beach is about a five minute walk across a sandy, slightly rocky path that the hotel has marked for you. (Yes, you have to walk past a dumpster of a restaurant, which freaked some people out, but this isn't the hotel's fault.) There are really nice umbrellas and some average beach chairs for your use. Given what we paid (compared to the price at other hotels on the island), we got a good value.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
"Nice inn with a very accommodating staff"
The inn is small and needs some updates however the staff is extremely nice and very helpful. If your looking for a small quiet place to sleep and relax this is your place. The grounds are small but clean. While we were not right on the beach it was only a five minute walk. Also we were within a ten minute walk to many restaurants and shops as well as a supermarket.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
cj
"Great affordable option"
Our first time to Provo and Grace Bay beach is a fabulous beach. The hotel was very clean, the room and pool very clean. Staff was very helpful and friendly. In a good location on Grace Bay near restaurants, shops and very close to beach - not directly on beach but a short walk which we didn't mind at all. It's nice that all rooms look onto pool area and it is a beautiful pool. Very affordable breakfast available for purchase in cute veranda area. In the evenings the shower was sometimes lukewarm when multiple guests were showering. Front desk said there is one heater for the whole hotel and didn't offer any good options other than to shower at another time. Also there are safes in each room but if you lose the key they charge $200 to replace it which we expressed our displeasure about. They said they're updating the safes to modern ones. But for the money we felt it was a fantastic value. We would return for sure!
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Anne
Stayed at the Caribbean Paradise Inn for 5 nights and thoroughly enjoyed it! Awesome boutique hotel. The room was very clean and odor free. EVERYONE on the staff was friendly and helpful, including the owner. The pool was clean, beach towels were provided, the bar is always open, parking is free, the beach umbrellas were the quality type that comes with a shovel to dig them into the sand so the wind does not blow them over. Had a blast and do not hesitate to stay here!
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
Carm
"Good Value near a Beautiful Beach"
We had a very nice stay in this small and quiet hotel near Grace Bay Beach. There was a path to the gorgeous beach and chairs for use by the beach. (Umbrellas had to be carried down.) Compared to the big resorts, this hotel was a very good value. The manager was extremely helpful on what to do, where to eat, and other pointers. The restaurant next door was very good. although expensive (as were most of the island restaurants). A little continental breakfast or at least a microwave in the room would have been appreciated. Also, it would have been nice to have the pool heated since it was hard to go into such cold water.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Joan
"Right next to beach, several nice resorts, casino,"
Walking distance to golf course and club med. A tremendous restaurant (expensive) next to the property Not a resort, comfortable hotel and way more than adequate
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
"Perfect alternative to a resort"
If you do not want to stay at a resort, but still want easy access to the beach, this is the place. Excellent location and very friendly staff. Easygoing and fun.
4 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
Hotel not in the right location Front office personnel not at all informed or up to date on places to go, eat, etc. Every morning ran out of HOT water during the shower.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Very comfortable, wonderful staff."
I looked at a lot of hotels and reviews for Turks and Caicos. Several people posted pictures of their hotel rooms. Pretty much all hotel rooms look the same. For this hotel, the rooms were comfortable, the bed was comfortable, bathrooms were clean and nice, and the a/c worked great (a/c was remote control so can adjust at night without getting up from bed). Basically, for half the price you get the same quality room as elsewhere. What you do not get is immediate proximity to the beach (need to walk about 4-5 minutes). Also the pool is nice but not extravagant. I was quite happy relaxing at this pool. Some hotel pools are opulent. They have restaurants open to anyone, so if you want, just go lounge at of those hotel pools. Price is right and very comfortable. This is the place to stay.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
"Friendly and helpful staff."
Staff was very friendly and helpful. Hotel could use updates, but very clean. Grounds landscaped beautifully.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
"Small and very comforting, great place to relax"
This is a great place to just get away for awhile. It is close enough to all the areas beaches and nightspots but yet small and quaint enough to get a great night's rest without the noise. Would highly recommend to anyone I know.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Donnie
"Reasonable price.."
Reasonable price compared to the hotels surrounding it.. Front desk lady was awesome...(unfortunately didnt get her name).. Wifi wasnt the best.. Thankfully she allowed us to use the office wifi since our room was right next to it.. Small hotel.. The beach access isnt the greatest, unless you go through grace bay across the street.. It was a ok stay for our mini trip.. Saved us some money to spend n food, casino, and water sports.
4 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
Persephanie
"Satisfied Consumer!"
This was my first stay at Caribbean Paradise Inn. The room was perfect, the garden view was especially welcoming because this hotel isn't on the beach. I didn't miss the water, which was just a short walk away, the ocean welcomes you. The staffer, Wen, was fantastic. She was very knowledgeable and warm. Everything I needed to accomplish during my business stay on Provo was easily managed because Wen was readily available to answer questions. I would stay here again.
2 night business trip Nov 4, 2014
Carolyn
"A comfortable place to stay"
Caribbean Paradise Inn is the perfect place to stay for business travelers. It is located in a safe, quiet neighborhood, it is right next door to Coyaba and walking distance to Coco Bistro. There is internet in the room as well as a refrigerator. The beds are quite comfortable. While I was there I had one of the best nights rest in months. Once you arrive on the island, give them a call and they will be sure to have someone wait up for you should you arrive late at night.
3 night business trip Sep 30, 2014
Susan Warren
"Super helpful front desk staff"
Property is away from beach/shops but clean and affordable for Turks and Caicos standard. Front desk staff was absolutely impressive, bending backward to help you in any way and make you happy.
2 night business trip Aug 23, 2014
"Stuck in Hurricane so didn't have a choice!"
First of all let me say the owner is THE nicest guy. We were on our honeymoon and stuck due to a tropical storm. We were originally at the Gansevoort and couldn't afford to stay (they said it would be a week until we got another flight) at the $425 a night. We opted for This INN and had the conditions to move been different we would have definitely switched hotels. So, the owner drove me to the local supermarket, waited on me to purchase food since local restaurants were closed. SO nice! The rooms are outdated and just didn't feel clean. There was a hair (not from my husband or I) in the bed (GROSS!!)....and there even seemed to be a crumb of some sort in the bed when I first got in. The towels and shower also didn't seem clean. We had NO other choice but to stay for 2 nights because of our canceled flights so we made it work. I wouldn't suggest this hotel if you are used to finer accommodations.
1 night business trip Aug 24, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
You will definitely get what you paid for. Good price but don't expect anything fancy- it's more of a motel vibe. Not close enough to anything worth mentioning. I think the thing that freaked me out the most were the flimsy doors with old school locks that I could prob break open if I wanted. Though I have to say the staff were all very, very accommodating. They were so helpful and sweet.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
JiYun
"Great Boutique Hotel - Excellent Staff"
My wife and I stayed 5 days at end of July. It was perfect for us. Close to beach (which is awesome). Very friendly staff. Comfortable rooms. Highly recommend.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"friendliest hotel staff of all time"
This place truly is the real deal: beautiful and convenient location, tidy and luxurious accommodations (especially considering the reasonable rates!), and--most importantly--a hotel staff that really goes beyond and above to make you feel comfortable. Though I imagine the hotel isn't technically "beachfront", the website and reviews didn't do justice to how close this place is to the beach--literally a four minute walk down a cleared path to a gorgeous beach with chairs for guests' use. I would go back here in a heartbeat, and I would recommend it to absolutely anyone. Though I've stayed in a lot of very pleasant hotels, I've never before been so blown away as to write a review online. The Caribbean Paradise Inn really has it all, and the incredible people there will help make your trip to TC one to remember.
1 night trip with friends Aug 9, 2014
Will
"Comfortable and casual"
The hotel itself is rather simple and quiet. I didn't actually jump in the pool, but why would you with the beach so close. There is usually someone at the front desk, but keep in mind that it opens at 9am so if you show up earlier, you will be waiting for awhile. Everyone I encountered at the front desk was very nice and accommodating. The hotel was well located and very near the beach. There is a grocery store within a 10 min walk and a few restaurants and shops between the hotel and the grocery store. Bikes are available for rent if you want to visit other parts of the island, although the island is a little hilly and it can be dangerous to bike when it is very hot outside. A couple miles feels like 10 miles when it's hot out. Overall, it gets the job done if you need a decent, inexpensive place to stay. If you want luxury, check out the hotels down the street for a bit more money.
2 night trip Jul 5, 2014
Relaxed and friendly hotel staff, family run - and a lovely lazy morning in very comfy bed!!
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
"Best Bargain on the island: 5 min walk to beach"
The owner and staff go out of their way to make their guests comfortable and happy. Definitely will be staying here again.
3 night trip Jun 28, 2014
"Excelent value and friendly serviice"
Best value for money! excellent location, just a few minutes walkway from Grace Bay Beach. Hotel has all the expected amenities, but it is not a resort. Only con: they have no Umbrellas by the beach! you have to take one form the hotel, and they can fly away!! Apart from that, really great service for a very reasonable price
3 night trip Jul 8, 2014
Ana
"Excellent location, excellent price"
Our stay at Caribbean Paradise Inn was wonderful. The receptionist, Wen, was very accommodating and helpful. The hotel is very close to the beach, but still affordable and with a personal touch that the other beach-side resorts lack. We look forward to returning again someday!
3 night romance trip Jul 7, 2014
Garrett
"Not the Ritz, but still Paradise"
Wen (manager, concierge, receptionist) is absolutely fantastic. The room was very comfortable and has all the basics and more. I stayed in a King Patio Room first floor overlooking the pool and it was nice, relaxing. Has all of the important vacation cable movie channels. Shampoo, conditioner and soap provided as well. Internet speed was also surprisingly good. (I only used it to check my email and trip-advisor, i imagine for movies or other high bandwidth activities it may not be as good.) Other amenities that were great: beach towels, poolside lounge areas, lounge chairs on the beach, beach umbrellas you can borrow from the front desk to go to the beach, snorkel and bikes you can rent. It is a quick 5 minute walk to the beach across the parking lot/sandy area to board walk. Wen was very gracious in booking our diving/snorkeling excursion, our kayaking trip and our taxi for departure. Big basket of sunscreen/aloe for shared use at the front desk. $15 breakfast (upon request) that can be eaten in the breakfast area or brought to your room. Microwave and water dispenser in the breakfast area that you can access any time of day. 15-20 minute walk to the Bakery/shops/bar and gourmet grocery store (similar to Whole Foods). Coyaba Restaurant next door, Casablanca casino down the street. The Caribbean Paradise Inn exceeded all of my expectations and then some.
4 night romance trip Jul 4, 2014
"Nice boutique hotel close to the beach"
Nice little hotel close to the beach …very quiet and relaxing. They had chairs at the beach and nice single speed bikes to rent.
"Hotel- Turks and Caicos Islands"
The hotel was very clean. Close to the beach. Very good value for the Turks and Caicos. Will stay again on my next trip.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
"low cost option to beach resorts"
Not a resort ( or even really an "inn", as breakfast is extra), but nice, clean rooms, with balconies overlooking the pool. The 5 minute walk to the beach is a little haphazard, but easily negotiated during the day, and the beach is just as beautiful as the upscale resorts a short stroll away. Front desk is not always staffed, but when it is, they are very friendly.
6 night trip Jun 15, 2014
"Needs Work Even For A Basic Hotel"
Yes, I love a deal and I'm not going to bash them, but I will say I won't stay here anymore. Great customer service but this place needs major work.
2 night business trip Jun 15, 2014
"Great value"
The rooms are comfortable, very clean and the owners/staff are very friendly. The beach is only a short walk away, and the hotel is also located to most of the restaurants and shops on the island. I would highly recommend this hotel for those on a budget.
4 night business trip Jun 6, 2014
"Provo’s hidden gem"
I frequently travel to the Caribbean and must always find the most economical lodging available on each island. As a business traveler it must be convenient to town, have internet in the room, not just the lobby, and it must be safe. I will never compromise safety for cost! The Caribbean Paradise Inn met and exceeded all my criteria and expectations. This was heaven on earth. Robinson greeted me at the hotel after hours as I was on the late night flight from MIA. He quickly checked me in, showed me to my beautiful, spacious and clean room, with a balcony overlooking the pool. Next door is a restaurant called Coyaba, it means heavenly, and this restaurant and entire experience was. I loved how I could walk next store to have the most memorable meal on the island. In summary...clean, quiet room, delightful staff, with hotel convenient to everything, including the beaches, with internet in the room. You really could not ask for more. I will definitely be back!
4 night business trip May 19, 2014
Susan Warren
"nice location, 2 minutes walk to beach"
it was great..........but the hotel should add a permanent post for umbrellas at the beach, nobody likes to carry extras.........other hotels have them at the beach............great value!
6 night family trip May 18, 2014
jose
"Comfortable accommodations"
Location was close to the beach (Grace Bay), less than 10mins walking distance. Customer service was great, Wen and her staff took very good care of us. Always asking if everything was ok and made sure that our stay was as comfortable as possible. Turks and Caicos is not a inexpensive destination so expect things to be more pricier than other Caribbean Islands. However, the beaches were beautiful, the weather was great, and no crowds which was even better! The hotel had everything you need to dine in, plus there's a restaurant next door which had some good food if you don't want to go far from the hotel. Recommend using the hotel bikes to reach other locales that are more than 20 mins walking. i.e. My wife and I took 30mins on bike to reach Turtle Cove and Smith's Reef which is manageable with the conditions of the bike. One recommendation for the Hotel would be to maintain the upkeep of the bikes. Bike chains need to be lubricated, some of the seats needed to be replaced, some of the pedals need to be replaced.
6 night romance trip May 7, 2014
Yang
"The best intimate place on the island"
I loved it! The people were genuine, the rooms were rad! Made us feel at home in paradise. Not your typical cookie cutter resort. Very genuine and unique. Right next to the beach and very affordable. I will stay here every time!!!
2 night trip May 3, 2014
Erika T
"Great hotel with all essentials near beach"
We had a wonderful time, great staff, 5min walk to beach. We rented bikes for a great price from hotel. CP has all the basics you need, Turks & Caicos is so beautiful so we didn't stay in hotel much. Owner was so gratuitous he even offered us a ride to the market on his way to running an errand.
Other trip May 7, 2014
RC
"Great value for Provo"
For significantly less money than the rest of the Provo resorts, you won't be right on the beach. But, you're only a few steps away from Grace Beach. The hotel isn't glamorous, but the rooms are adequate, there is a nice pool, and the hotel is happy to help with arranging activities. You can rent a bike for $10/day to explore on your own. If you don't need/want the all-inclusive life or price tag, this is a great option.
2 night trip Apr 28, 2014
"staying on a beautiful island"
for a business trip this is a good place to stop. friendly staff .
3 night business trip Apr 25, 2014
joe
"Bubble of paradise"
The French owner is very friendly and helpful, all the staff are sweet. This hotel is one of the smaller ones with a looked after feel about it, its simple and clean with a great pool, 3 mins walk from a perfect beach. Highly recommended.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
"This resort/hotel was about what we expected."
It is low key yet clean. Fairly isolated from other resorts. Susan and Clifford both are warm and personable although separate in their approach to the "resort" experience. We enjoy eating at "local" restaurants and were able to do so during our five days on North Caicos...including breakfasts and a few other meals with Susan. For a unique evening out, try "Last Chance". Howard provided tremendous food with what can't be described as other than personal service at quite a reasonable price. His "dining" room seats perhaps six in a tiny ancient refurbished island house with a view over the ocean. (I'm 6'5" and brushed my hair on the ceiling).
Other trip Mar 27, 2014