All hotels in Vancouver, Washington, United States of America
7801 NE Greenwood Dr, Vancouver, WA, 98662, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Heathman Vday weekend"
Outstanding and fun place to stay. Rooms were comfy, clean and well appointed. On site restaurant was something special. I wish we could have eaten there more. Property has a good location to access both Vancouver and only minutes from Portland.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Good visit"
My daughter and 4 year old granddaughter and I stayed one night. We enjoyed the family suite upgrade although did not need the extra bed. The king size bed was big enough for all three of us. The pool was not too crowded. Only wish the access to the pool area was not through the dining room.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Sue
"Recommended Weekend getaway"
Long weekend of relaxing. Great food and great service. Great Value.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Great look"
Great lodge feel and look. Beds 4 out of 5. Not enough towels but that's just being picky. Great tv. Overall great hotel. Good location with lots of restaurants around and mall.
kelly b
"Oasis in Vancouver"
An oasis in North Vancouver, right next to the mall. With a pool and hot tub. An upscale restaurant with good food.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Kirk
"Fabulous"
Fabulous Hotel. Great Food and loved loved the shower. Very comfortable room.
2 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
"Booked Another Stay!"
We came for a one night stay and ended up booking a reservation for Valentine's Day weekend. It's different with a log cabin decor. Rooms were big and the bed was comfy!
Carla
"Our Vancouver/Portland Experience"
We stayed for 3 nights and enjoyed them all...rooms were clean, showers were especially nice and staff were all very pleasant and helpful.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
Katie
"Great property - great value"
I stay here frequently for business trips - hotel rooms, furniture, bathrooms - everything is literally brand new or extremely well maintained condition. The restaurant is fantastic. Great staff. The exercise room is a little small - but they have a sauna, pool & jacuzzi. The location of the hotel is very quiet and perhaps a little out of the way - 20-25 minutes to downtown Portland, but it's 2 minutes to the 205, and maybe 8-10 minutes in to the airport.
1 night business trip Feb 8, 2015
"Heathman Lodge recommendation."
The Heathman is a special place. The family friendly culture and great staff merge with the beautiful log cabin northwest look and feel. We stay here every chance we get. Eating at the Hudson restruant just off the lobby is excellent or sitting in the lounge and enjoy a glass of wine with the evening crowd is a great social event. Just book a room there. You won't be disappointed.
NANNETTE
"hotel great, restaurant....meh."
The room was really nice, the bed comfortable. The pillows were really thin and terrible, but that will just teach me to bring my own pillow to hotels. I usually do, but didn't this time. I liked the woodsy touches. The furniture, the Pendleton wool blankets, and even the slight sounds of birds chirping in the halls. Ordered room service which was decent. It wasn't great, and was a bit more expensive than I thought it should be. I honestly could have had a better breakfast at IHOP, for a fraction of the price. I realize the restaurant is separate from the hotel, which is why I didn't include it in my rating. Lots of restaurants and stores nearby, too. It was a nice stay.
Erin
"Consistently Great"
We've stayed at the Heathman Lodge several times and every time our stay has been exceptional from the staff friendliness to comfortable quiet rooms!
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Portland Sportsman Show weekend"
Bed linens were wrinkled and towels a little worn out. Room was comfortable, roomy and quiet. Shower stall very outdated. They are in process of updating.
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"Great fun hotel"
A nice hotel great food and service in restaurant. Nice rooms. Great staff.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
mike
"Slice of Pie in Vancouver"
Third time here:) Tons of space in the deluxe rooms, nice, clean and comfortable. Enjoy the quietness of the hotel and good insulation so you don't hear your neighbors. Highly recommend the Heathman to EVERYONE!
1 night romance trip Feb 1, 2015
"Good hotel near city center of Vancouver."
Above average hotel. Good Value. Staff was very nice. The food was ordinary.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
"Great stay! Just what I wanted!"
Had an amazing stay! Front desk was very friendly and accommodating! Room was just what I wanted, had keurig coffee maker, microwave, fridge all the comforts of home! I got room service which was delivered promptly and delicious! Also when I cheks out I noticed they offered complimentary teas and coffee to overnight guests but I wasn't sure how to get any when the front desk person checking me out offered me some! I had a delicious vanilla latte that hit the spot at 6:30 AM before heading to work! Would definitely stay there again!
2 night trip Jan 30, 2015
Carolyn
"great location"
Friendly and knowledgable staff. Fabulous room, well laid out and comfortable. Loved the bird sounds throughout the hallways; gave it a real rustic feeling! Within walking distance of starbucks, nail salon, and shopping and dining options!
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Sher
"Wouldn't stay again!"
Was very unimpressed' there was hair on the tile walls in the bathroom. The room smelled like my grandpas cologne. We couldn't get the temp in the room regulated it would be freezing or burning hot. I didn't feel that the bathroom was cleaned from the previous people.
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
Average hotel rooms. Outside decor/architecture was nice. Would've liked to see the rooms designed in a more lodge feel.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
"Beautiful atmosphere"
Wonderful staff and a beautiful place to relax. We stayed for my birthday and the rooms are amazing as well as the bar with the piano. We ate breakfast in the restaurant and it was exceptional as well. Can't wait till our next visit!
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Liz
"Nice upgrade from my usual business hotels"
I splurged a little this trip on the Heathman and was not disappointed. Very comfortable room, super nice step in shower, and lux bath soap. A robe! My only note - why the recorded birds chirping in the hallway?
1 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
Catherine
"Overnight stay before a Soccer Match!"
From check-in to check-out, our experience at Heathman Lodge was first rate! Great customer service, spacious, comfortable, and well appointed rooms! Our first stay, but not our last! Close to restaurants, and Westfield Mall. Portland is 20-25 minutes away, and more affordable than downtown PDX hotels! Great restaurant and bar in the hotel.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
PhilR1959
"Couple of bad small things but good visit overall"
At check in on 1/7/15, had to wait while clerk finished phone call. Only one front desk person on duty. Afterwards, front desk was good. Checked into room 358. Thought it was a smoking room when I first walked in. Then, saw that all rooms are non-smoking. Don't know if smell was from smoking or something else - very noticeable when you first walk in. Enjoyed free coffee at front desk - good idea. Restaurant was very good! Rib eye was excellent!!
3 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
"Love this place"
I love this hotel,the only problem is, it is booked most of the time.
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
"Last minute perfection"
Very friendly. Great food. We came with a group for a soccer tournament & the location was perfect.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"One night stay in Vancouver"
Great place to stay in Vancouver. The staff was warm, friendly, fun. Food was fantastic!
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Danelle
"Trip to Vancouver 12-30-2014"
Although this hotel is beautiful, the beds in our room were way too firm It was like sleeping on a board. My daughter ha a bad back, and she had a very uncomfortable night and woke up with her back aching. Also I don't like the little square pillows. They offer minimal support. I don't know why a lot of hotels have gone to those pillows. I much prefer standard or queen-size pillows.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Joanna
"Loved this hotel!"
The hotel is beautiful; rustic with magnificent wood beam architecture. It feels cozy and elegant at the same time. I would definitely stay here again and would wholeheartedly recommend it to others.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Hope
Comfortable, quiet and away from the city noise but close to the mall and freeways.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
We really enjoy staying here. The staff is courteous and knowledgeable, the location is convenient because it's right off the freeway, the restaurant is a little pricey but the quality of the food makes up for it.
3 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"Great staff"
Great staff!
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
"Outdoes"
Awesome place, each and everytime! Whether it be the rustic decor or how amazingly clean the place is; The Heathman outdoes my expectations.
1 night trip Dec 20, 2014
Sean
"Heathman Lodge stay..."
I stay at the Heathman often. We have seminars here with the company I work for and whenever I do business in Vancouver, of course the Heathman is my first choice for accommodations. I love the super comfy mattresses and the happy hour and breakfast on the business floor. Hudson's is one of my favorite places to eat in Vancouver, so yummy!
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
Kaye
"Excellent restaurant, lovely hotel"
We really enjoyed our short stay at the Heathman Lodge. The hotel restaurant, Hudsons, was outstanding. The hotel was well located for our needs--easy access to freeways and downtown Vancouver. Our room was comfortable and very quiet.
1 night business trip Dec 15, 2014
Evelyn
"Nice hotel lots of amenities close to everything."
Great hotel close to shopping and close to everything we wanted to do. Friendly and helpful staff.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
SafetyGuy
The room was nice and large, the bed was great, the desk was well placed and very usefull, the shower had an oversize head which I found very pleasing, and the overall noise level was low. Also this hotel has a great restaurant, which serves up a great breakfast (try the hash) and dinner, and the hotel itself is conveniently located next to a major freeway nexus.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
Ken
The hotel was very quiet except for two nights (out of 4) when a child in the room above us made a huge ruckus jumping and running around the room (for two hours the first night). The hotel was very quick to contact the occupants when we complained on the second night, and the noise stopped. Restaurant staff were delightful.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"We loved it"
Everything was excellent, except matress was too firm for my back. Great service, and very good breakfast at the restaurant
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Yelena
"Always a perfect 10."
It was a spur of the moment get away. Portland/Vancouver is close. The Heathman Lodge is always our hotel of choice. There was a raucus group in the restaurant and lobby, but we didn't hear a thing from our room. Our server in the Hudson was so personable, and gave us a to-go cup of coffee as we left. Thanks
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
very quite. Comfortable beds. Great food and drink even though they are very pricey.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
jenny
"overnight stay for a meeting"
it was a quick trip and all was very pleasing except for my lack of sleep. I was in room 357 and the traffic noise was distracting. I was a little shocked when I was told I had to pay $15 for the shuttle, I had already tipped the driver $5 so make sure you understand it is not a part of the hotel package. The food was good and so was the service.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
BB
"Best choice for Portland/Vancoucer area"
Great staff, great rooms, great restaurant. Clean pool,Jacuzzi,fitness area. Great location close to the Vancouver mall. Free coffee, cappuchino, lattee, etc at the front desk
kai
"Quick night away"
We were in town for a wedding. This was our baby's first hotel stay, and the room was perfect for that. The staff was friendly and the hotel decor was beautiful.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
"Worth the stay"
The staff were very welcoming and seemed interested in what you had to say. We were able to check-in early which was nice.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
kathy
"Great stay, very comfortable!"
Thy upgraded us a suite since they are an Expedia vip hotel. Great room at the end of the hall, large balcony. Can't wait to stay again! Thank you
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
Paula
"Convenient location"
Rooms were clean and comfortable. Restaurant was delicious. Staff was so very friendly.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
"You won't be disappointed"
This is a wonderful hotel and I highly recommend it to everybody
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
"My Weekend Fishing Trip In Castle Rock WA"
Great place over all. Good job to staff and cook. My hat off to the waiteress from Boston. She noticed I needed stuff and she took a moment to assist. Maybe another bar tender on staff during busy hours. Thanks for a great experience.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Great staff and location. Room is spacious. The tempur-pedic matters is unbeatable.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014