All hotels in Vancouver, Washington, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here7801 NE Greenwood Dr, Vancouver, WA, 98662, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"VIP one night stay."
The good: Great hotel if you are doing a large scale planned event. About 3 were going on when we were here. Memory foam bed was nice item. Nice jetted soaking tub in our bath. VIP upgrade was not available for this stay. Keurig coffee maker in room, could have used better items to go with morning in room coffee. Hotel is close by to highway access and has nice Breakfast sit down (Elmers) nearby. Restaurant and bar also available in lobby of hotel. A single electric car was charging in front of the hotel during the evening hours not sure if case by case or normal item. Our room had one private sleeping area (with door to close). Nice flat screens with programmed channels. Like the birds sounds played in the hallways while going to room. The Bad: White tile bathroom required more attention to remove darkened areas and ensure visibility of cleanliness. Room curtain rail needed maintenance (falling down). Bed frame box spring platform some what noisy. Road noise through A/C box quite noticeable. Had to use window shades to decrease noise from highway. Window locks on windows falling a part or in need of repair. Need to check water temps at sinks seemed to be at scalding level. Overall: Stayed at several VIP hotels. I would not consider this hotel VIP (at a single guest user level) just a better than average place to stay when bench marked to other VIP hotels. Just an average stay for me. Need to rethink listing as a VIP hotel.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
Gregg
"Overall great hotel"
I enjoyed my stay very much. The only negative was the noisy window air conditioning unit.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Sweet and friendly staff. Room in disrepair."
This place as a property is super fun and lodge adorable. Staff was friendly and accommodating. The room however was sad at best. dusty dirt in every corner. The sink and shower both clogged and did not drain( how awesome is it to stand in your own dirty water while showering?) and there was water leaking out of the bottom of the sink outside the shower room onto to carpet. Also the light was broken in the bathroom and blinked like a strobe light. It was almost surreal because the property is so adorable that if the room was even a little better I would totally come back!! Not worth the $167.00 that I spent on it. I'm not sure who is in charge here but there is definitely a disconnect somewhere. So sad because I can see some great potential here!!!!!!
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Audra
"clean and comfy"
this Hotel is warm and inviting, the staff friendly and the beds are comfy! free espresso in the morning.and the blueberry Pancakes are to die for!!
1 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
seeking clean and comfy
"Charming hotel, great location."
My husband and I had a really nice time at the Heathman Lodge. Our room was on the 3rd floor and was clean and charming. Our room had a memory foam bed and I absolutely loved it, very comfortable. The one drawback I have is, it is little noisy. I could hear the people on the 4th floor moving around. Although that is nothing that would keep me from coming back. The restaurant/bar area had great food, drinks and atmosphere. The staff at the front desk were always very helpful. If we are every back in Vancouver, I am sure we will stay at the Heathman Lodge again.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
karebear
Much nicer than your run of the mill roadside hotel. My wife thoroughly enjoyed our time here. Not quite a 3 &1/2 stars.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
"Oh How I Love the Heathman"
25 years ago, I stayed at the Portland Heathman hotel and loved it. A trip to Vancouver introduced me to the Heathman Lodge. Beautiful place with great service, friendly and informed staff and wonderful food. Comfortable bed, clean room with everything I needed. I've already recommended the hotel!
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
"Great hotel with charming staff."
This is a wonderful hotel for the money spent. The staff were welcoming at every turn. They have a large, squeaky clean pool with a hot tub that works..... rare these days. The restaurant is a don't miss with delicious, economically priced tapas and entrée's. I would try the chowder and grilled bread.... superb. WiFi is included as is parking. As you walk the halls you are greeted by the sound of song birds and if you are an expedia VIP you will find a nice selection of breakfast items waiting to start your day with.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Charlie
Overall my stay at the Heathman was good. Rooms were comfortable but a little dated.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
Beki
"Nice clean. Bed not the best."
Excellent staff, great restaurant, beds were uncomfortable. Nice hotel.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
"Great little escape in the middle of Vancouver"
We loved the hotel. Great rooms and amenities. For the most part the staff we courteous. However, when we went down for a drink at 9:30 we sat ourselves at a table near the fire in the empty dining room that didn't close until 10:30. We were approached by the hostess who informed us that we must wait to be seated (even though there was no sign stating this). We asked if it would be alright to stay at the table we choose, she left and came back and stated that we would have to move two tables over. After which our waitress came over and asked for our order, she was rude and in a hurry to get us out of there. I was disappointed because I have heard such wonderful things about their restaurant but it did not live up to the reviews.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
LP
"Get away weekend"
couldn't ask for more. Perfect. get away weekend. Great location. Near Portland. Easy access to highways.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Nez
"Recent stay"
Well first of all the shuttle is offered but not really ~ told over phone that I had to see when I arrived if they had staffing to shuttle us ;( what ? You offer shuttle but only if staffed ? When I arrived the front desk receptionist said I was to book it 10 days in advance which is when I booked it ( ok I think it was 9 days ) two people two different answers ... The room service was nice ~ the front desk not so much.. Wanted room service for dinner staff brought us room service menu but then we were told that's an incorrect menu we really don't have what's on the in room menu ;( huh~ so we skipped the dinner there because of the confusion and had Olive Garden instead ;) we had two queen beds but only three towels and the shower fan so sooo noisy we tried not to even use it Overall nice hotel but will try another, next time in Vancouver wa
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
I'm good ~
This hotel is a step above most. Great service, awesome bar and resturant. Rooms are nice and confortable. Highly recommend this hotel
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
golf
"Pleasingly comfortable and friendly"
Our stay of two nights was very comfortable and every employee we interacted with was friendly and helpful. We would choose to stay again.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Outstanding staff. They were very helpfully in helping me take food to my husband who was ill and confined to his bed. I loved the lobby decor. I also highly recommend the risotto on the bar the happy hour menu.
1 night trip Sep 2, 2014
"Best Hotel in Vancouver"
I love staying at the Heathman. The people are fantastic, the hotel is clean and I feel very safe here.
1 night trip Sep 3, 2014
"A very stylish in a northwestern rustic way"
There aren't many hotels that I would want to return to but this one is an exception. It has style, great employees, a super restaurant and a warm ambiance, I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
"Last 2 days in Portland area"
Close to the airport, but felt like it was out in the woods. Great restaurant.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
Bud
"Easy overnight stay on way to Washington"
Wonderful restaurant in hotel so you don't have to drive anywhere. The food is great!
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
"Everything was amazing."
I enjoyed staying there. It was a wonderful experience.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
"Very nice place to stay on the way to Seattle"
The room and pool were very nice. We were looking for a place to stay on the way to Seattle. It is conveniently located off I5, has a nice restaurant and bar and pool. Definitely would stop again
1 night trip Jun 19, 2014
"Nice hotel, close to mall"
Large rooms, resort feel hotel, amazing in house restaurant. Had a wonderful time
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
"pleasant experience"
convenient location, nice atmosphere, great amenities, our room was freshly renovated and updated.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Pretty good, hotel staff is not very accommodating if you have an issue. They say it's an every day occurrence, and don't offer anything for the inconvience.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
"Heathman Lodge"
We stayed here one night to be close to the airport. My husband and I both loved this hotel. Our only complaint would be the water pressure. Very low. I would stay here again if in the area.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Jilly
"Excelence"
We had our wedding party spend the nights at the Heathman and everyone was IMPRESSED! By price and by the way the hotel is set up, clean and friendly. We would highly recommend!
1 night trip May 17, 2014
"Comfy and lodge style appeal"
I really liked the room. Very comfortable and attractive. I was not happy that our floor did not receive a continental breakfast of any kind. I thought for as nice of a hotel it was, that it would have been included, not reserved for people paying more for their rooms.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Terri
"quiet and comfortable"
Restaurant was especially good. Room was quiet. Can't figure out why the lobby area is so dark. All in all, a good place to stay.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Fantastic overnight stay!"
It was the last night of a weeklong road trip with the family. We were sore, tired, and weary from 1800 miles and a number of substandard hotel stayovers. Then we arrived at Heathman Lodge. It was like a wilderness oasis, tucked into the city. Beautiful grounds, ample easy parking, warm and inviting lobby, and a super-friendly staff. They could tell we needed a little love and went out of their way to help. Even upgraded us to a 4th Floor suite, complete with awesome jet tub and Temperpedic beds -- not to mention a delicious breakfast in the morning. It was just what these weary travelers needed. Gave us the perfect reboot to face our final day on the road. Thank you, Heathman Lodge. We will definitely be coming back!
1 night trip Jul 15, 2014
Great location, great service.
2 night trip Jul 17, 2014
Rj
"Heavenly beds"
The room was so clean and comfortable. The staff was very helpful and friendly. I really enjoyed the food at Hudsons too.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
S. Macomber
"come here."
really nice beds and pillows. top notch service. recycle friendly. everything you need to relax....
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
"Wonderful Hotel"
A very nice Hotel, however next time I would upgrade for a balcony. This is a log cabin type lodge, and the balcony's looked awesome. Log chairs overlooking scenic view.
1 night trip Jun 25, 2014
yvonne
"Beautiful Lodge !!"
The moment you drive up to the building it is really nice. But when you walk thru the doors you want to stand and just take it all in. Very clean and pleasing to the eye. Finally a lodge that matches what you see on the computer I would give this lodge 5 stars all around Cynthia
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Cynthia
The lodge and staff was amazing. I will stay here again if in area
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
"pleasant setting"
the lodge is well decorated the rooms are spacious, staff is courteous and polite, the hudson bay restaurant on site is over-priced.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
"Nice hotel near Portland, OR"
Staff were nice. A bit noisy because it is near the freeway.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
"Heathman is the place to stay in vancouver WA."
The facility is only surpassed by the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2014
Mike Horn
"Awesome"
We had an excellent time\ the staff was nice....rooms are wonderful...
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Great room"
Room had separate couch and seating area with bedroom. Great for a family stay.
1 night business trip Jun 2, 2014
SW
"Great hotel about 20 min from Portland"
Hotel was very clean and modern. Great beds and nice fireplace in lobby. Deluxe room had all of the basic amenities including fridge and microwave.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
briancle
"Great Bang for your Buck!"
Stayed here over the weekend with hubby and two kids. We had the 2Q room up on the 3rd floor. Upon arrival, we all noted how cute the hotel was (kind of like Great Wolf without the water park). Room was very clean and spacious and we loved having a micro, fridge and Keurig in room. Our room was EXTREMELY quiet - never heard another noise from hallway or from the outside. Hubby and I enjoyed a couple of pints and a snack during happy hour and our total check was less than $10 - can't beat that deal! We also enjoyed the live piano music being played in the lounge. The only two negatives (which were minor), was the kids were looking forward to some pool time but the chlorine smell was too overwhelming and the mattresses were not real comfy - they weren't worn out and saggy, just harder than we prefer. Other than that, I highly recommend this property and we will definitely use it when we're in the area again.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Cara
"Comfort away from hom"
Traveling for business frequently can be difficult. The Heathman Lodge has a business floor that is very comfortable and the hospitality is outstanding. I have never been disappointed in all the times I have stayed and will continue to stay in the future.
1 night business trip May 26, 2014
Debbi
"Spacious Rooms"
We enjoyed the lodge. The rooms are nice. The staff at the front desk are friendly. We only ate at the restaurant for one meal because the service was so slow. The food was good. The layout of the hotel is different. The pool is near the front and by the restaurant so you have to walk in your towl in front of everyone to get to your room. I did enjoy the stay overall. It was relaxing, smelled good and we enjoyed the quiet sound of birds through the speakers in the halls.
2 night trip May 24, 2014
"Relax"
This was a great hotel. Very clean, well priced, easy to find and about 15 mins from downtown Portland.
4 night trip May 22, 2014
"Great choice!"
My husband and I stayed at this hotel during the first leg of our multi-city honeymoon. We chose the Heathman based off of location and the rustic charm. We had an extremely late check in (around 1 am after our flight from NYC arrived), and were welcomed with a warm greeting and a clean room. The staff was always very friendly and helpful, and we loved the complimentary coffee in the morning. We did have some sort of cocktail party taking place in a suite right next to our room - and we were concerned because from the hallway they seemed really loud. However, once we were in our room - we barely heard a peep. The restaurant downstairs was also a great choice for breakfast - Cecily was the BEST and gave us ton of insider information on places to eat, drink, and how to plan out our day trip to Mt. St. Helen. The hotel rooms themselves were a bit bland, but the bed was by far one of the most comfortable we've found at a hotel and everything was perfectly clean. The hotel is also only about 10 mins from Portland, so we definitely plan to stay here next time we are in town.
Other trip May 27, 2014
Wendy
"excellent choice for leisure and business"
Nice hotel near shopping and restaurants
1 night family trip May 23, 2014
"great night"
Great food in restaurant. Comfortable bed, pleasant room with view of woods, easy access to business meeting I needed to attend. Would like to stay there when I don't have other obligations. Staff friendly, pleasant, helpful. We enjoyed our stay very much.
1 night business trip May 22, 2014
Andrea
Fabulous, would absolutely stay again. Reasonable pricing, restaurant is great, rooms are charming. Easy access to the 205 corridor.
1 night trip May 21, 2014