All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America

Dirty
    Bad amenities
    Poor vibe
"DOT NOT COME!"
Unfriended Front desk. Dirty room. DOT NOT COME TO THIS HOTEL!
1 night trip with friends Mar 8, 2016
The location was awesome. I was able to get to anywhere I wanted to go in walking distance. The hotel was for showering and sleeping only. The nice flat screen TV was worth more than anything else in the room.
2 night trip with friends Feb 26, 2016
"Nasty hotel or motel"
The guy at the from deck was very disappointed At the time of arrival the phone don'ts work was off not body fix I talk to the guy at the from deck and he talk me you got cell phone just like that , towels rips , shower head not working properly, garbage in the freezer, tub nasty with mildew and when I tell to this guy at the from decks he talk me you don't have to come back don't coming back again
1 night trip Feb 23, 2016
Raymond
"The worst ever"
When came to the door we couldn't get in you have to go to the building next door so that they can let you in. This is the worst hotel ever. My girlfriend and I didn't stay because it was so nasty. You will get sick if you stay DONT STAY
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2016
Carlos A
The staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel isn't the nicest but for the price, i thought it was great. Very close to the beach, shopping, and restaurants.
3 night romance trip Jan 22, 2016
Tamara
"Do not trust the Internet this place is a complete"
I would not recommend this hotel to anyone it is a complete dump. The water there is brown and the bed squeak so bad that you can't even roll over without waking up. There's so much noise at night because of the. slamming of the front doors. It's impossible to sleep, if I hadn't already paid I would've slept in my car out in the parking garage that's a better deal for the price. We ended up getting another hotel in area called Tropics I would recommend that hotel to anyone staying on South Beach.
4 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
Horrible! No lamp in the room, which means no light. we had to use the light from the closet and the bathroom. We requested one, they didn't even bother to bring one and fix the problem. The room smelt bad too. The bed is squikey, every time you get in bed, it was making loud plastic rubbing noise. Very annoying! People go in and out of the room or main door and slammed the door. You could hear and feel the shaking when people were walking inside the building. Very noisy until 3am. AC and fridge were not cold at all. No trash bin in the room. It doesn't worth it to stay there. There's always people hanged out outside the hotel, I don't feel safe staying there. The agents in the shop always harras people to sell their DVD or services.
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2015
Mui
All n all was so bad for such price Never again!
1 night business trip Nov 20, 2015
A/C was a little hot and the TV channels need more variety
1 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2015
Gerardo
"Go somewhere else"
Horrible!!!! we got there at 1 am nobody on the lobby and they took over 2 hrs to give us a room , they said hotels.com didn't send info do they couldn't process check in... the room was super dirty and bathroom even worst as soon as the sun was up we left that place
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
Victor
Bathroom was dirty, had hair and dirt everywhere. Seems like they dont care to clean up after previous occupants.
1 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2015
Noel
"Geneva MOTEL not Hotel"
Stayed one night and it was the longest night of my life! Bathroom was a nightmare...cracks and rust everywhere and the water from the shower came out brown. There was a safe but it had no door???? Yes really! The room was dated but this wouldn't have mattered so much if it felt clean.The door didn't feel secure and rattled every time someone walked past or closed theirs. Didn't feel safe so didn't sleep well....a complete over priced nightmare. It is not a hotel it's a motel, would have rated lower if I could! Avoid at all cost people.
1 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2015
Maxine C
"I wouldn't recommend staying even 1 night."
Didn't expect much from this hotel. Room was really small, smaller then I expected. Bathroom floor looked liked it hasn't been moped in weeks. Carpet was dirty. Bed was really comfy and hotel was close to the beach
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
"bed bugs"
Hotel was not very appealing. I slept on the bed for not even 5 hours and have ended up with over 50 bedbug bites all over even on my face I will definitely be asking for a refund I have had to cancel work related stuff because of this and I have become ill from this place do not stay here sleep on the beach it's a lot cleaner
1 night business trip Sep 5, 2015
justin
"Do not waste your money here"
Very nasty place. Discussing!!
1 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2015
"Terrible. Seriously, don't even consider it."
I honestly can't describe in words how terrible this hotel is & I've never hated a hotel before.. Check in was disorganized & took 20 minutes. Every guest there was unhappy. There was no air conditioning! Entire hotel was hot & it was 90 degrees & humid outside. We couldn’t even get ready in our room because we would start sweating. Couldn’t sleep at night either. Bed was dirty, small, & uncomfortable. You could feel the box springs and there was hair and STAINS on the sheets!! I wouldn’t go under the sheets. When we went to the lobby at around 3am to ask for an extra pillow (we had 2) we were told that housekeeping wouldn’t be back until 8am.. so we couldn’t get a pillow??? The shower didn’t even work!! Only the bottom faucet did so we had to bath in the disgusting tub & the curtains had mold & what looked like blood stains on it. We called the lobby & they sent the front desk guy to fix it who was nice but not helpful so it took forever for us to go out. He didn’t even offer to change our room but gave us a key to a COMMUNAL BATHROOM downstairs!! So, now we had to walk in our towels through the halls where people were “hanging out”..& the water was cold. He made it like he was shocked the shower didn’t work but then when I went to the communal bathroom there was someone showering in there and there was a line!! I don’t think any shower in this hotel actually worked. I don’t think they had a continental breakfast or wifi either like they claimed. We almost just went home
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Liz
"Poor man stay!"
Staying at the Genvea I felt very uncomfortable. The room was like a shelter. It always was loud and smelled like weed.
2 night trip with friends Jul 30, 2015
Cilenen
"great spot for the money"
Everything was great. The air conditioning could have been better. The lady who works at the front desk is a great lady. Very nice and pleasant.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2015
Craig
Good
2 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
"I need two more hands to give four thumbs down."
This was easily the worst hotel stay I've ever experienced. We booked a room for a Saturday and planned to spend the majority of our time out in Miami Beach and not in the hotel. The horrid conditions in the room made sure of that. The entire hotel smells strongly of marijuana. One of the people I traveled with is allergic to the smell and his eyes got irritated and his throat started to swell immediately. I asked the front desk to try to remedy the smell by sending up the cleaning staff, sending up a fan, and turning up the air conditioning (since the room was 85 degrees). The front desk clerk said he'd look into it, which of course means they did absolutely nothing. Changing rooms wouldn't have made a difference since the entire hotel reeks of marijuana. Our room still had toiletries in the bathroom left over from whoever stayed before us. It was clear the room had not been cleaned between guests. Everyone in my room woke up before 7am covered in sweat since it was stifling hot (the hotel shut off the AC in the middle of the night).
1 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2015
Rebecca
when I want to check in at this motel was not inform that I have to go to the next blg. to check in , i had to wait for two veh. that was there to move so I can park here to try to check in ,when i get to go to the right place to check in I had to wait for the staff to count the money , when I check in the room#2 it smell soul bad & like drug the beds fill like hard coxballbox I want back to the manager to requested another room the guy to me there no room I ask for a refund you need to call Hotels.com from 10pm to 5am all night long people in the hall was make loud screaming drunk people was terrible I can'n sleep all night lone I would never stay at this place not even if they told me it's for free
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Roberto
"They kept my money"
I was charge twice for the same day, no one wanted to help front desk assistance was unprofessional and rude!
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
"They stole my money!!!"
There was a mix up on the dates, and instead of changing the dates, they charge me twice for the same day, and on top of that kept my money.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
"Breakfast is not good"
They serving coffee or juice and cokies only. That means if you want to get breakfast you have to go somewhere else.
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
Yikes. South Beach prices for a room worse than any airport Motel 6. Avoid.
1 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
Room smelled like tobacco factory! Confusing two buildings with separate Frontdesk and rooms to stay. Lots of annoying miami-tour-agents around try to sell you all the excursions at the same time.
Other trip Jun 12, 2015
"Don't not ever stay here"
They will not let me post what I want to post, this is my 5th attempt. This hotel is disgusting. They do not change the sheets. The hotel should have a health inspection. Let's see if they let me post this much. Do not stay here. You might catch a disease staying here! No lie!
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
"Disgusting hotel"
You know who will not let me post what I really want on here, I tried numerous of times and they keep telling me I need to revise it. This hotel is by far the most nastiest hotel ever and tremendously overpriced. If you want a hotel for the price just check back every hour on the hour and will eventually find something but please do not book this hotel. They do not change the sheets, etc. Need I say more?
Other trip Jun 6, 2015
"Brothel feel"
The sheets had a scent and body fluid stains as if after the last person rented the room, they just made the bed back up. Could not get money back or get clean sheets. Staff was very rude. Room was most horrifying hotel experience ever. I have pictures as well because the ones online are so outdated!!
Other trip Jun 4, 2015
"Geneva Geneva"
The checkout was horrible, rowdy people were in the lobby, and they over-charged. The room was not worth it, no customer service, and the room was the smallest. Plus, if you didn't check out by 11:00am they try to keep your deposit!!! Big ripoff
1 night trip May 23, 2015
"Horrible!!!"
NeverAgain! HorriblePlace! DoNotBook! NeverAgain! HorriblePlace! DoNotBook! NeverAgain! HorriblePlace! DoNotBook! NeverAgain! HorriblePlace! DoNotBook!
Other trip May 23, 2015
M.
"Disappointed."
Rough crowd. Who are all these random people hanging around outside and why? Room was naked, except for a small fridge. The air conditioner was non-existent. Really, in Miami? I was told it was central air? Then why am so hot and uncomfortable? Noisy, I guess because of the clientele. No security and when you do call to talk to someone about the noise level at 11:00 PM, guess what? The phone is dead! Now where does this ever happen. I'm glad I didn't need emergency care, as I'd be dead. The breakfast (?) was terrible coffee, OJ and these nasty packaged something with white sugar icing on top. However, there was iced water which was good. There is no place to park off the street to even drop your bags off, so I had to haul them from a public parking garage 4 blocks away. Never again!
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Horrible !!!"
It was horrible !!! Filthy !!! Smelled like pot all over ! I called the front desk 3 times because the people next door were making noise all night screaming and banging things. The front desk person finally came and told them to be quit and they never stoped. The rooms were so dirty and smelled. The sheets were never changed. I was afraid to walk barefoot. Never , ever staying here again !
3 night trip with friends May 13, 2015
Salvatore
"Worst Hotel on South Beach & Customer service ever"
The Hotel is very poor quality but the service is worst. Staff is rude and harassing plus the owner is very arrogant and disrespectful. I travel every week and stay in different hotels and this was the worst ecperience. Do not stay here.
1 night trip with friends Apr 12, 2015
emmanuel
"Pleasant hotel close to beach area"
Hotel is next to the beach clean facility. Over all we had a pleasant stay.
Other trip May 4, 2015
Jay
"Hotel on strip"
terrible hotel, smells bad and nothing works And on top of that no tv channels worked
Other trip May 4, 2015
B
"Get in get out"
I stayed here with my best friend 5 day 4 nights. Not the greatest hotel nor the worst. If you need a place thats cheap, close to beach, shower, sleep, this is it. why stay in a room all day your their to see Miami not the room. Personally the front desk were great. Whatever i needed i got. Housekeeping did they job, service everyday. Again its just a bed a shower that i needed i spent my days at beach in stores and at night in the clubs. Cant beat for the price
Other trip May 3, 2015
Jessie_laproxim
"It not worth"
Don't waste ur money by booking this hotel at the last minute of ur travel. B'coz I know no one would book this hotel $150 a night. May be near by hostel Would be better.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
khan
"A hotel to survive the night and save on cabs"
This hotel is really loud so if you are a light sleeper (like me) expect to wake up like 30 times during the night because the walls and the floor creeks a lot. The bed sheets had a weird smell to them (wet clothes left in the dryer kind of smell) and the blankets had disgusting yellow stains on it. The bed was comfortable and the air in the room is adjustable. I had to call on room service a couple times for the same request and the staff can't understand English so I actually had to walk to the front desk to speak with someone who could understand what I meant. The bathroom tub was clogged so the first day I showered there, I stood in a pool of water, even after a couple requests, the tub never got cleared out. If you are looking for a place to just sleep in and don't care about the cleanliness, service or quality of sleep, then go ahead and book your room.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Mimi
"Recommended for party ppl"
I was there with friends to party, therefore we didn't care how the hotel looked. The hotel is bare minimum and outdated but it served its purpose for us. The location is AWESOME! The beach is across the street and walking distance to all the restaurants and bars. If you want luxury, quiet or celebrating a very important event in your life I don't recommend this hotel. This hotel is for party ppl that don't care for extra amenities.
4 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2015
Rosa
"Just a place to rest your head"
All but one Outlet did not work. Toilet would not flush. Tv does not have normal channels there are a bunch of Spanish channels.
4 night trip with friends Mar 11, 2015
"Dont stay here"
The rooms are extremely small. the ad is very misleading. The rooms are old outdated and walls are cracked the sockets did not work the shower was cold. The hotel kept my deposit because there was a crack in the wall behind the door that i did not report so they blamed it on me . If your dumb enough to stay here make sureyou take pictures before you stay. DONT Stay go to Island house its slightly better.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
Mal
"Old and run down. You will not be able to sleep."
This place is bad. Booked 3 nights, left after 1 night. Hotels.com refunded 2 nights for me, Thank You! Hotel refused to cancel and refund room. There is NO parking anywhere, there is no thermostat in the room. Room was hot. Thin walls, Thin doors, old and run down. Up all night because the hallway has wood floors. You hear Everything echo in the hall. This room is worth 20 bucks a night. Will NEVER considered this place again.
3 night romance trip Mar 11, 2015
Dean
"Nothing out of this world, but served it's purpose"
Was good for the purpose it served
5 night trip Feb 25, 2015
Franky
"Bloody room"
It was god awful the worst hotel we've ever stayed at. It wasn't just about dirty conditions but disgusting conditions. There were blood marks all over the room, bed sheets, bathroom, tables, desks, walls. It is appaulling. Do yourself a favor, and do NOT book this hotel.
1 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015
"Geneva & Parisian hotel experience"
TErriblE!!!! first they placed in in the wrong hotel. they are both owned by same people. the rooms in picture are totally deceiving. dirty rugs, mildew in shower, mildew smell in room. They towed my car when it was parked for valet to park dont do it
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
"Nasty"
Don't do it... Pay more.. Don't be cheap! Really! Big mistake.. Hotel is nasty nasty nasty! I would never stay there again! No no no no no no!
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
isaac
"Excellent location but too expensive otherwise"
Excellent location and fairly clean. But otherwise too expensive for what you get. The building is very run down. At least they could serve a proper breakfast.
4 night trip with friends Feb 14, 2015
"Gross disgusting hotel. Never again"
Will never stay here again. Very gross outdated place. Location is perfect but other than that it is a joke. The "continental breakfast" was croissants in a plastic baggy. Place also smelt terrible and the maids used stolen shopping carts as their cleaning carts
4 night trip with friends Feb 11, 2015
"THE WORST!"
It was like staying in a CRACK motel. The chairs were ripped, the room smelled terrible, the bed was hard, the water hardly worked.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015