All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1510 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.5
    2.5
    2.2
    2.1
"disappointed"
One night stay last minute booking due to family emergency. Room was small with no amenities. Bed was OK, but the AC was non existent. NO water pressure to take a shower... had to use a plastic cup to get enough water to wash hair. Towels were the smallest I have ever seen. But the location is great!
1 night family trip Apr 22, 2015
"Excellent place, no frills or thrills."
Awesome location, great people watching on the front patio. People who give this hotel bad reviews are spoiled in my opinion. It's a place to crash and clean up after a great night out or on the beach. I will definitely stat there again.
3 night trip with friends Apr 16, 2015
Timothy
"Location is great all the rest is not so good."
Wi Fi doesn't work at all. My T-mobile had a vey low signal inside so I couldn't use the data either. The first 1,5 hours after we checked in we strugled to make a safe work and to make the toilet flush. For all of those "useful" things we paid 250$ per night. So you deside on staying there or not.
3 night trip with friends Mar 5, 2015
Oleg
"Nice stay :)"
Me my sister and her 7 month old stayd there and loved it :) you park at the hotel and tékk in , then you find a parking garage its 20$ pr day really easy and its close to the beach
2 night family trip Feb 25, 2015
Elísabet Ósk
The staff was horrible! The female, older front-desk person was just rude to everyone... absolutely disgusting!
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Joyce
"location, location"
Great location, and basic enough and comfortable for a night out. Walls are kinda thin....no alarm needed leading up to checkout, you can hear everyone leaving their rooms.
1 night trip Jan 31, 2015
"Parisian hotel Miami"
Great beds and close to the ocean and a lot of great reataurants and bars in the neighbourhood. Do not look for entertainment or great service in this hotel.
2 night family trip Jan 21, 2015
"Hotel location"
They told me parking was going to be 25 dollars for the weekend and I was charge 50 dollars
2 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2015
WAYNE
"Not very good"
The breakfast was not good . Room had an odd odor and loud people upstairs
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
"Don't go to that hotel"
The hotel doesn't have a parking lot, and you cannot find a free parking place nearby! The only cheap parking place is the valet parking in the hotel. Breakfast at hotel was bad, they only put 2 piece of bread out one time for people, there were so many people waited in a line for bread, but they only put two out one time.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"great price/location but for guys trip only"
It is very outdated & the staff is indifferent but helpful when approached. I am very low maintainace so the state of the hotel/room didn't bother me as much but I'm pretty sure women will NOT want to stay there. The hotel has no cable tv & basically dialup speed wifi. It is definitely a guys hotel for when all you need is just a place to sleep. Close to all south beach action & price is good for location but I would only recommended to guys traveling solo or with buddies. The fact that they had no website was very telling
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
bobby
"Should have been Better"
the bathroom should have been cleaner, the did not have a stove. There was a dorm size refrigerator. I was charge extra for those amenities
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
Arcollar
"very disappointed"
That place is a dump so please do not stay in there if you looking for a clean place. Everything are old and dirty.
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
Sean
"does the job"
The hotel staff was great but the hotel living conditions was nasty. The great thing about where the hotel is located is on Collins great location. Cute staff!
1 night trip with friends Nov 2, 2014
phonicial
"Location"
The only thing is the location is awesome!
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2014
Ann!
"This place was overpriced and conditions were bad"
Dingy linens, no towel, over priced, rude staff, worst stay I ever had
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"So so"
It's worth the price.
1 night trip with friends Aug 9, 2014
"Ubication perfect, room cleaniness terrible"
Very bad attitude of the people at the reception Very dirty rooms, lack of cleanliness
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Viajero solo
"Not good"
The tv was old, few chanels. The room smells bad.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
ines
It was really bad, this hotel was very dirt and it had a very strong odor to smoke. I will not recommend anyone to stay there!!
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Stacy
Out of 7 hotels I've stayed in, in a 5 block area, this is the worst. Wood hallway floors amplify the sound so it sound like anyone anywhere in the hall is in your room. Usually just want a room to sleep in but it didn't happen here. People yelling in the hallway all night and day.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
Dickie
Good hotel for the price. Room facilty it old. Excellent location buy the beach.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
"Close to the beach but not worth the money spent"
hotel is very close the beach but is not worth the money spent on, do not have parking. If you are statying in a room at first floor then there will be huge disturbance from the above room if someone is residing in that during that time. No temperature control within the rooms, they just on same cooling all the time.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Mohit
"Over rated"
Hotel was very tired and unclean, bed was terrible,carpets old and bathroom dirty.Very overpriced because of where it is even though we booked through Expedia and got a "deal"
Other trip May 25, 2014
Alan
"Worst hotel ever, wouldnt recommend to anyone"
Staff wasnt friendly or helpful at all. Had to wait cuz their system stopped working then it took an hour to check in. They were very slow. The hotel smelled bad. Everything was really old. In the elevator you can only fit 2 people at one time. There was a construction in front of the hotel so we had to walk in the sand and they made us park at the other side of the road in another hotel parking garage. They said its 20$/stay. But unfortunately it was 20$/day which is really expensive for this dirty hotel especially when you have to walk across the street when its sand everywhere. I wouldnt pay 129$/night again for this hotel. Not even 20$ it was a mess.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"South beach beach bum."
The location was perfect for my needs, this was a last minute trip to the beach to visit old friends from Chicago. Upon arrival the staff was very pleasant even at 3 am when I arrived. The room was ok, however in Miami air conditioning is a must. My room was hot and humid because there was no way to turn the a/c on. I opened the window but the hustle on the streets after midnight kept me up. The continental breakfast left much to be desired as it consisted of boxed and individually wrapped pastries that you could pick up off the shelf at Walmart. I would suggest not advertising breakfast at all but instead put a map if the area that shows good local breakfast destinations. The television in the room was a relic from my childhood with poor picture. A good working t.v. Would be a good distraction from the lack of a/c and all the noise from an open window. The price was not bad but for that amount I expect air conditioning all the rest is forgettable. Some work into the building would justify the price. Overall I think the two star rating is a star too much. The hotel room should be a place of escape from the extremities of south beach.
2 night trip with friends May 9, 2014
Russell
"it was okay"
The hotel is no frills but the price was good. The front desk was very slow and they would not allow us to cehck in early although they cehcked in two people before us who had walked in and bought a room... really? someone with a reservation has to wait but you will give anyone off the street a room right away to secure their business? Hmmm... not good customer service
1 night trip May 1, 2014
"Relief!"
I booked two nights at this hotel the day of and I was very content with the pricing, location, my room and the staff. It was a much needed vacation and Parisian just made my stay alot more comfortable! Thank you.
2 night trip Apr 26, 2014
Yasmina
"Nightmare in south beach"
I NEEDED TO FIND A HOTEL FOR 2 DAYS IN SOUTH BEACH IN BETWEEN 2 JOBS.BECAUSE OF SPRING BREAK AND OTHER EVENTS MOST OF THE ROOMS AVAILABLE WERE ABOVE MY BUDGET($600 AND UP). I BOOKED A ROOM FOR $169 AT THE PARISIAN HOTEL,BIG MISTAKE. THEY PUT ME IN THE ANNEX WHICH IS VERY CLOSE TO A JAIL CELL...DEPRESSING ,NOISY,THE FREE INTERNET WAS DOWN...IT WAS MY WORSE TIME IN A HOTEL EVER...THE ROOM WAS WORTH $20 BUT NOT MORE
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
PEDRO
"Spring break"
The hotel was not what I was expecting. I was expecting a suite with a refridge and a microwave., the room was little with a small fridge & no microwave. The beds did not look clean. Luckily I had my own blanket & pillow. Housekeeping was very nice & hardworking. Tje bathrooms were kept clean.. The location is perfect but the hotel itself needs a lot of work.
5 night trip Mar 10, 2014
Zeina
"Decent hotel. Bad parking"
The parking was pretty bad for a hotel & expensive but it was to be expected for south beach. Otherwise I thought that the hotel was fine, not the best but definitely not the worst. I'd stay there again.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"Most disgusting hotel I've ever been in"
When we checked in, the man at the counter ran outside to try to haggle people walking by to stay at the hotel, so we waited there until he was done. When he finally came back in, he gave us our room keys and told us we would be at the hotel next door (the "sister" hotel Geneva). The main lobby of this "hotel" is just a tiny room that is actually a car and moped rental place. Just so happened room 1 was literally on the other side of the wall from this rental place so we could hear all the customers and employees at 7 am the next morning. When we opened the door to our room I actually felt my skin crawl. The tile floors were covered in what looked like a 5 year buildup of dirt - I refused to even take my shoes off. There was an old couch that looked like it didn't belong and it had holes in it... There was also a mini kitchen that I didn't even dare go in. The blankets on the bed felt like they were made out of cardboard and when we pulled the cover back there was something in the bed (it looked like the stems of a grape). I immediately booked a different hotel for the rest of our stay... We slept in this room the first night only because it was already 945 pm when we checked in. I can't believe this place has any stars for its rating - I felt dirty just standing in the room. I would definitely recommend spending a little extra money and staying at a different place.
Other trip Feb 26, 2014
macy
Waiting for the elevator after our 1-night stay, my friend (who happens to be Russian) said "This place reminds me of Soviet Russia. There's no place like home." It was hilarious. (Despite the fact I never went to Russia when it was the Soviet Union, I got the point...) The place is a dump and the staff was among the most un-friendliest I've ever dealt with. However, if you need a bed and you're extremely low-maintenance and you want to be in the middle of everything, why the heck not. At least you get to experience was Soviet Russia was like.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2014
"Bad experience"
This hotel looks nothing like on website its looks like a motel. I was told it was free parking from expedia and there was a $20 per day fee and also the rooms are soo small and needs to be updated. I had to leave because of family emergency and they didnt refund my money when i paid for two nights and only stayed a day. Never returning again
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
1st time there
"Perfect location; poor conditio"
I knew what I was getting into based on prior guests feedback but I was still surprised by this hotel. It is pretty rundown and down right gross. I was fortunate enough to get a room with a new comfortable mattress in it, room #40. I got a glance at some of the other rooms when the maids were cleaning they looked as bad as mine. The beds looked awful. Other than a nice mattress there isn't much positive to say about this hotel. The location is perfect for the beach, Ocean Drive and Lincoln Road. Staff was friendly. Price could be better considering how shabby this hotel is.
Other trip Feb 21, 2014
"Terrible"
I get charge double just becuase I dint return the key the beds was like hard wood I'm stil having back pain
1 night business trip Feb 8, 2014
"Very bad very expensive"
This hotel has poor service, very small bedrooms with pretty old furniture... overall for this price it´s not worth it, even the location is good.
3 night trip with friends Jan 31, 2014
Betania
"Adequate"
The hotel is more like a hostel. It's clean but dated. The beds are ok. The location is very central in south beach. A block away from the beach. The front desk staff in the middle of the night was arrogant at best. In the morning they were nicer.
1 night business trip Feb 1, 2014
Claudia
"Hotel from an horror movie.located in a car rental"
Didnt have any washclothes in the room, we had to go to the front desk and ask for some and they only gave us two washclothes. The room was too cold and we shouldn't control the air..so we had to close th vents...We had no microwave
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
Parshana
"Great Location / Decent Rooms"
Overall location was great (in the middle of everything and close to the beach and shops). The room was decent and clean, The housekeeping staff and front desk staff were friendly and helpful. I would recommend taking the stairs as the elevator broke down in the middle of the night (it is only 3 stories so not a bad walk up or down). If I knew ahead of time, I would have brought my own towels from home as the ones provided looked very worn out and not soft at all. The free breakfast consisted of a bagel/toast that was pre-wrapped (we ended up going to Starbucks instead). But for the price we paid I was satisfied with the hotel (it is quite old and could use a make-over).
4 night trip with friends Jan 22, 2014
J
"Location is the only thing I liked"
The room was really small. In the preview of pictures it shows a kitchen but this was only a small room and a bathroom. No ice available, then we stayed till 7pm after check out and paid $73. But the hotel said it was till 5pm so they took our security deposit. I will never return to this hotel. Too small for $150.
1 night trip Jan 18, 2014
Danny
"Basic hotel in a great location"
I booked this hotel last minute. It was bare bones but had all of the necessary amenities. I was surprised to hear that they make every guest put down a $50 deposit, which they charged to my card, to ensure I checked out on time. Their check out time is also 11 AM, which while it isn't completely unreasonable, was a little early. I appreciated they had hotel parking across the street for $20, which is a pretty good deal for South Beach.
Other trip Jan 11, 2014
The hotel has a great location on Collins, one block from the beach. The cleaning staff is friendly and available for extra towels. But the front desk... oh lord.. TERRIBLE!
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
"a plane where you will not like to go"
They put me in the next building, the lobby is a rent a car office, you pass a door an there are rooms at both sides. At the moment of the check inn ther was another guest complaining with the people of the front desk. Do not go even it is for free.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
Gonzalo
"Wireless did not work"
Wireless did not work and staff was completely unconcerned about it. Free breakfast is a joke.
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
"Best Hotel Loved My Stay."
Thank you Geneva for making my stay as comfortable as it was by staying in one of your biggest beds Thank you so much !! I Loved the customer service experience I personally had as well. The Staff was wonderful ! Thank you Thank and Thank you I will stay here again and again ....
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
Ilana Cohen
"Comfort in the heart of South Beach"
The hotel staff was courteous and helpful. The room was nice with a great TV. The location was perfect, close to everything. I would definitely return for another stay here.
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2013
Sherrie
Overall excellent ¡ except room price is too expensive
1 night business trip Dec 23, 2013
julia
"Prime location but still in my budget"
I was only there one night but I found the hotel to my liking.most important to me is beds,shower pressure and location.across the street was the ocean and 1 block north was Lincoln road.hopefully next time I can stay longer.
1 night trip with friends Dec 22, 2013
"close to ocean drive"
it was ok, overprice for the condition of the hotel.. but in a last minute booking works... the bathroom are so old, towels and sheets are very old as well and a little durty.
1 night trip Nov 29, 2013