All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
1510 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.4
    2.4
    2.1
    2.1
"Comfort in the heart of South Beach"
The hotel staff was courteous and helpful. The room was nice with a great TV. The location was perfect, close to everything. I would definitely return for another stay here.
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2013
Sherrie
Overall excellent ¡ except room price is too expensive
1 night business trip Dec 23, 2013
julia
"Prime location but still in my budget"
I was only there one night but I found the hotel to my liking.most important to me is beds,shower pressure and location.across the street was the ocean and 1 block north was Lincoln road.hopefully next time I can stay longer.
1 night trip with friends Dec 22, 2013
"close to ocean drive"
it was ok, overprice for the condition of the hotel.. but in a last minute booking works... the bathroom are so old, towels and sheets are very old as well and a little durty.
1 night trip Nov 29, 2013
"Terrible hotel, great location"
This hotel offers the worst service i have ever had, the staff is very rude, unfriendly and just flat out nasty. The room is Ok, but the Air condition is blasting all day and no way to change the temperature. It's freezing in the room and I don't usually get cold. The TV service is lousy, no cable channells at all but you can around that. On the other hand, the hotel location is superb, it's right down the main south beach Road. Close to the beach, and all other south beach attractions. If you don't care about the quality of the place you stay in but rather have a great location, this is the place for you, otherwise, stay away, you'll thank me for it.
2 night trip Nov 15, 2013
Tota18
The location of the hotel is good. Walking distance to Beach and shopping streets. The service in the reception was friendly but the breakfast was Orange juice, cafe and a peace of cake only.
1 night trip Nov 9, 2013
Kari
The rooms are very small and old, but the location of the hotel was perfect
2 night trip Oct 12, 2013
"Horrible staff"
Very Bad experience. The staff were very bad rude. The Ac was barely working. It was horrible. Would never come back again.
2 night business trip Aug 23, 2013
Casey
"Worst hotel in south beach"
Worst hotel ive ever stayed in avoid at all cost!!!!!! No ac!!!! And the hygene is horrible !!!!
1 night business trip Aug 17, 2013
Angek

"decent"
great location
3 night trip with friends Feb 12, 2015
"Absolutely hurrendous"
Honestly, i must say that this hotel was just terrible.Here is a list that shows how horrible this hotel was: Awful service, (talking to people in a horrible manor) a discusting atmosphere, and other facilities in the room which were very bad. Also we left the hotel on the day we booked and they wouldn't give us a refund, so we asked the receptionist if we can give our room to someone else but they rudely did not let us. As a result I recommend that you never book with the Persian hotel as it is a peasents home.
1 night business trip Apr 12, 2014
Jamal
"Very expensive for poor quality and low standards"
The Parisian is less a hotel, rather a very low standard hostel room. Myself and my girlfriend have stayed in better youth hostels costing £20/night, somewhat disappointing considering The Parisian cost £99/night discounted from £139. Alarm bells started to ring on reading a sign which strictly stated "No Refunds", and when we were quizzed on the size of our party despite making a reservation for two. We were also made to pay a $50 security deposit, and on arrival to our room were struggling to see how anybody could possibly inflict that amount of damage to it! The bed was absolutely shocking, to the extent where we considered sleeping in our car. To name a few of the other issues the air conditioning hardly worked, the carpets were old and dirty, so too was the furniture. Finally the noise from partying teenagers went on through the night adding to the difficulty to have a good night sleep before our flight. We couldn't get out of the place quick enough...please do avoid and stay in the Carlton Hotel opposite, which was a delight at half the price.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013

Mycket bra läge på Collins st nära stranden på South Beach. Hotellet var enkelt, inredningen var gammal och rätt sliten. Heltäckningsmattan i rummet kändes inte helt ren. Mycket lyhört. Frukosten som ingick i priset bestod av kaffe, juice och croissant inslagen i cellofanpapper, samt serverades i receptionen (ingen frukostmatsal fanns). Ingen parkering ingick, valet-parkering kostade 25 dollar per dygn. Att lämna kvar väskor för förvaring efter utcheckning skulle ha kostat 30 dollar (!!). Man måste betala en deposition om 50 dollar vid incheckning, vilken återfås vid utcheckningen. Personalen var i huvudsak trevlig och hjälpsam. Sammanfattningsvis så är detta inte ett trivsamt eller mysigt hotell. Det finns mer prisvärda alternativ, även centralt på South Beach. Det är dock ett acceptabelt boende för kortare vistelser eller om man inte tänkt sig att tillbringa mycket tid på hotellet.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
SE
"No me encantó"
Buena ubicación pero el hotel esta un poco deteriorado, las camas no son muy cómodas. Las toallas demasiado pequeñas.
2 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2015
Maria Eugenia
"Bon rapport qualité-prix"
Un hôtel sans prétention mais très bien situé. Une prestation à la hauteur du prix. Rien à redire.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
melanie
FR
"Hotel Péssimo"
Estive com mais duas pessoas da família neste hotel nos últimos dias. Achei o hotel muito simples e, pelo que oferece, muito caro. Quarto sujo, café horroroso e servido na entrada do hotel (são três mesinhas com três cadeiras cada). Hotel velho, elevador simples. Mas o pior é o atendimento: pessoas nada simpáticas, nem te olham na cara. Um dos atendentes que não sei o nome (mas sei que não é o dono), nos atendeu muito mal no check in. E é muito grosso! Único ponto positivo é a localização! Parisian nunca mais!!!! ESPERO QUE ESTA AVALIAÇÃO SEJA ENVIADA AO HOTEL.
5 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
BR
Sehr einfache Unterkunft, aber für den Preis und die Lage durchaus angemessen.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
DE
"No creo que haya algo mas malo en esa zona"
Horrible nunca vi tanta churre en mi vida,ni en mi país de origen,las toallas limpias con pelos y viejas no secaban bien,la alfombra horrible con manchas ,el piso del baño con mas manchas que lucia mugroso.un ruido en el pasillo al caminar y la televisión con tres canales,nunca creí ver algo así en tan bella zona y con precio regular porque barato no fue.
3 night romance trip Feb 26, 2015
saimel
"Not worth it"
Only possitive thing to say about this place is that it's close to the beach. The staff was not friendly and helpful, the breakfast was poor and so was the room.
4 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2015
Hanne
DK
"mucho ruido"
El pasillo es muy ruidoso. Toda la noche caminan las personas que llegan o que salen y es no dejan dormir. Las tohallas son muy chicas.
1 night business trip Sep 19, 2014
Osvaldo Melgarejo
PY
"excelente hotel ...recomendable al 100%"
no es necesario rentar auto estas cerca de todo malls .....bares.....paseos...restaurantes ...etc lo mejor de miami a unos pasos .....reciomendable al 100%
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
ES

TripAdvisor reviews for Parisian Hotel & Suites

"Terrible Terrible Hotel"
08/26/15 HelderJRM Lisbon, Portugal
We have been there for a couple of nights and only the location is good, Everything else is a complete lost of money. The staff was not friendly at all. When we need a taxi they refuse to help us to call one. The noise was permanent with screams from other guests during almost all the night... Not only on the rooms but also in the hall. Impossible to have a good night of sleep. The rooms are very small and the general conditions were the worst we have ever seen. The breakfast!? No comments about that, I would not dare to call it breakfast.
"Unprofessional clerk /old lady at desk"
08/21/15 CarolinaaNYC
Lady at the desk (morning, in her 50's, blond straight hair, never smiles) was extremely rude and non professional: - Hotel 45% occupied ( the housekeeper's check list was on the reception desk in front of me) BUT woman refused early check-in ( which I requested by email 36 hours earlier). I got there at 9 AM and waited in the lobby until 2:30 PM to check in. During that time, I counted 0 check-ins and 3 check-outs, before 10:30, still lady did not offer a room. - She added $50 to my Visa WITHOUT asking. When I inquired, she stared at me like I m supposed to know 'It's the deposit of course'! - On their website breakfast is included, but there was NO breakfast and a note saying 'No breakfast at this time'. When I asked the lady why, she answered " I don't know I never go to the website", no smile of course and stared at me like " what's your problem" - There was coffee but she did not offer so I helped myself: when doing so, she, again stared at me from head to toe loke I was not welcome ( No it's just not me, SHE was extremely rude all the way, while I kept being polite) -She put me in a room where AC was old and loud. I waited for the next clerk ( Raoul, very helpful ) to change rooms. He told me the room had been reported loud so I winder why that lady put me in there while the hotel was obviously NOT busy. - Worst, my $50 was not returned. She took it on my Visa and it shows on my account statement. Not only this lady made my stay miserable, but I have now to deal with her again to get my $50 back!
"Horrible!"
08/12/15 Ninon C Tampa, Florida
This hotel does not offer what it advertises.. Sub standard is an understatement. I will never go back. It was so bad I checked out the next morning. Elevators dont work, downstairs bathroom broken.. Room grungy.. Walls and bathroom tiles dirty... Sheets, old.. They didn't smell fresh. Breakfast, other than seeing people with coffee.. I saw. I other breakfast items. a joke. This hotel does not have the standards you expect a hotel to have. Not even a low budget hotel. They should either overhaul their standards, absolutely lose that one very unpeasant female supervisor who has no idea how to deal with customers. It's more like a low budget hostel.
07/05/15 KristinaTep Tallinn, Estonia
Stayed from this company in a hostel. I liked the room, it was big, comfortable and cool. Very cheap, safe and nice local people living there:) Breakfast is poor, only drinks and some sweet pastries.But I would stay in this hostel again, its cheap, good location, everything is close-shops, party, beach.
"Great time"
06/24/15 Kerrell M
We had an awesome time the staff was excellent never needed for anything and everything was very clean will be back we loved it the area the hotel in is great it's walking distance to everything and it was so nice to be greeted by the staff when you got back and they also work great about telling us about good places to go to while you were there
"Horrible"
05/28/15 Kims2529 Cleveland, Ohio
I stayed here with a companion during spring break for one night, on a spur of the moment trip to South Beach. The ONLY reason we stayed it because it was the ONLY place available that night that wasn't $500/nite. The only positive thing about this place is it's location-very convenient to Ocean Dr and Miami nightlife. It's a scary place, I would not advise any female, or even a group of females, to stay here. The room was disgusting! It looks like this place may rent by the hour if you know what I mean. You have to pay for parking...and I don't think there is a garage because as soon as we stepped out for the night, I found my car parked on the street on Ocean (I had no problems with car damage or anything tho). It was literally a place to crash for about 4 hours, or long enough to sober up from a night of drinking. I wouldn't stay again.
"Loud, dirty and expensive"
03/17/15 Emilie S Oslo, Norway
Stayed here during spring break. Almost every hotel and motel in Miami beach was full. The room was not very clean or nice. The shower could only produce very warm or very cold water. The window faced a wall. The worst part about this hotel was that you could hear everything that was going on in the room next door and also in the hallway. I woke up several times during the night because someone was walking in the hallway (my room was at ground floor). The staff offered a smile and a "hello" from time to time but was not so helpful or friendly. The hotel did not offer any parking so i had to pay to park in a garage. The breakfast was poor. I wouldn't stay here if i had another choice, especially because it was so expensive. The air condition did not work that well so it got pretty warm. would not recommend.
"Don't stay!!!!"
03/09/15 travelbug8213 Saint Louis, Missouri
My family stayed here last summer in the "Penthouse"..not a penthouse, just a top floor facing Colllins. We were traveling on a budget so we thought it wouldn't be "that bad". It is absolutely the worst "hotel" I have ever stayed at! Just a step above a dirty hostel really! The floors were dirty and disgusting, towels were a joke, breakfast a joke, the front desk was rude and the most unhelpful you could imagine, had problems checking in (should have taken that as a sign to leave!), ...Just don't stay here its a crack hotel. Literally there were crack dealers and prostitutes working the front of the hotel (some act as car and tour guys). We actually saw a swarm of police arrest some of them in a very dramatic way one night! The room is horrible.. mold, dirt just unsanitary! We actually went and bought towels to lay down on the bed and use as a blanket! You cant take a shower without your sandals on. You are not safe here especially after dark! When we were "attempting" to check-in the lady was sitting in her chair rubbing her feet! Gross! This place is atrocious! I've been to Miami a few times and stayed at the Surfcomber, The President and South Seas...any of these are 1000% better! Don't ruin your vacation trying to save $50-100 just not worth it! There are other cheap places with a great location!!
"NOT worth it"
01/29/15 Hannepanne1978 Copenhagen, Denmark
the only good thing about this place is the location. The staff was not friendly, the room was bad and so was the breakfast. Close to the beach. The room was cold and we couldn't turn of the air conditioning.
"ROACH MOTEL!!! STAY AWAY"
11/18/14 Tom M Tampa, Florida
I am not even sure where to start here! See my pictures and if you still want to stay here you have problems. Here is my list 1. Safe didn't work 2. Mold all over the floors 3. Rooms were hot as hell and smelled. 4. No AC control in room no fans 5. Oven didn't work. Fridge didn't work well 6. Stains ALL OVER THE BEDDING AND CHAIRS 7. Mold in the bathroom. 8. Toliets didn't flush correctly. 9. Towels had stains and were the size for an infant child. 10. Holes in walls. My list can go on and on. I had two rooms and we were moved here from my original hotel the got shut down due to fire code issues. DONT EVER BOOK THIS PLACE PLEASE TRUST ME YOU WILL REGRET IT!