All hotels in Tulare, California, United States of America
1183 N Blackstone St, Tulare, CA, 93274, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

2.9
    2.8
    2.6
"Ton of Cockroaches in the hotel!"
Horrible Choice I made ! Ton of cockroaches in the hotel. I found one in restroom powder desk, and one in around my pillow next morning. I even took a photo and showed it to the register. And of Course They don't care.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Great service from front desk"
Came for a wedding
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"Stay"
Was a good Stay and inexpensive
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
"BED BUGS!"
This hotel was probably the worst experience I have ever had...one of the rooms we had was infested with bed bugs.... Told the front desk about it... And they didn't seem to care not offer and type of adjustment.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Trevor
Typical of struggling g,over supply of rooms in the area.
1 night business trip Aug 5, 2015
"needs improvement"
We are in the middle of a Drought, our bathroom had a major leak. Told the front counter nothing was done. As a result the bathtub was dirty. On our second night the ac unit did not work. Thus happened at night duo there was nothing that could be done. Also the bathroom light did not work on the day we were checking out. Red Roof had always been a good place for us to stay but this time it last me wondering if I will ever use their hotels again
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
"not good"
If I were you I would take this hotel off your site, I travel quit a bit and will NEVER recommend any RED ROOF INN to anyone anywhere at anytime after my experience in Tulare
4 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015
scott
"Great for quick stop!"
Nice size room. Pleasant staff. Great for a quick stop over.
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
It was good.
1 night romance trip Jul 7, 2015
Ted
"Not so good..."
This was the worst hotel we have ever stayed at. We will never stay at a Red Roof hotel again and hotels.com should take it off their referral list as we will probably not use this service again because of their support of such a nasty hotel.
2 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
"Be prepared to take a shower"
Everything was standard. But when I took a shower water went from hot to cold at least 10 times. Better get into a river, otherwise in a sauna. Incredible.
1 night business trip Jun 30, 2015
Roberto
"2 Stars!! And I'm being nice!!"
Overall I would have to say I wouldn't stay here again. You know that saying, you get what you pay for, it's true!! I would give Renee, the night front desk clerk the best review... She quieted our noisey upstairs neighbor down finally!! If give it 2*!! I wanted them to offer me a night back, out of the I stayed there, if they had I would have given a better review for customer service... If you want people coming back, you try and make them happy! They could care less if you come back or not! High fives to Renee again though!!
3 night romance trip Jun 23, 2015
Lorelei
"NEVER AGAIN!"
Horrible. Disgusting.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"Horrible disgusting Hotel"
It's was a horrible gross hotel
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
"Not recommended..."
Not very nice, A/C didn't work, very questionable neighborhood. We stayed here the night before our sequoia trip. I am frugal, but next time I will pay an extra 10-20 bucks for a reasonable place in Visalia.
1 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
Ryan
"It's ok"
came into town for business. stained at this hotel in the past. The building is older and the outside shows it. Room is comfortable and pretty clean. There is a large tv cabinet that the cleaning staff either cannot or choose not to clean all of the top of, you could tell where they wiped it and left the back half. they have the slowest check in process I have ever seen.
2 night trip Jun 15, 2015
"Look out for Red Roofs, it could mean trouble."
The place was among the absolute worst places, I have ever been, no wifi, like promised, broken beds, dirty rooms, with beds with dirty unmentionable filth on the beds, and rude management.
8 night romance trip Jun 8, 2015
Rev.Ken
"better than meh."
Very efficient, little stress, great comfort. 66
1 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2015
the stay was awesome,clean room and nice staff!!! The ac kinda messed up but overall excellent service!!!!
Other trip May 30, 2015
"Deplorable"
When the employee's arrived the room was in deplorable conditions and the staff was less than helpful. I have used Hotels.com for personal and business travels and I have never been dissatisfied until this point.
2 night business trip May 23, 2015
Leaha
"Good stay"
This time it was very paceful. Everything was very nice.
Other trip May 27, 2015
unable to sleep
"Dirty walls,dirty carpet,dirty furniture,"
I booked a non smoking room and when I arrive they didn't have it available, room was very dirty
Other trip May 26, 2015
dianaC
"Not what was promised."
We were promised a room with a refrigerator and microwave, and our room had none. We could not get them to change or find another place because it was a holiday weekend. So we stayed the full three days and were never given enough towels for three adults. We had to go down to the lobby every day and request enough towels for the three of us.
Other trip May 26, 2015
B.
"Good for the price"
We wanted to visit Sequoia National Park and this hotel was about an hour away and it had available rooms. The hotel location is good, close to restaurants at walking distance. It had a mini fridge, coffee maker, and microwave so that was nice to have. The checking was easy and staff very friendly.
Other trip May 25, 2015
"Next door guests."
About 1am the two guests next to me were friends. They were outside my room until 5am very loud. I was not able sleep at all. I normaly wake up at 5 am so I was not anle to go to sleep at 5am. I feel the hotel sercurity should have can and told them to keep it down. But they did not.
Other trip May 24, 2015
unable to sleep
"Not recommended."
The bath tub wasn't draining well. Just for a traveler who wants to sleep a night.
Other trip May 22, 2015
"Ugh"
I've stayed at cheaper hotels and felt safer and more comfortable. Not the best by far.
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"The absolute last time I will stay here"
The first room we got into had no TV service we called the front deskand they seem shocked that we would want TV but they finally agreed to move us into another room with the TV when we got into that room there were no towels there were no and they seem shocked that we would want TV but they finally agreed to move us into another room with the TV when we got into that room there were no towels The front desk assured me that there would be towels in our room but not till The next morning the next morning came I made three calls to the front desk to get towels and finally had to walk down to get towels I have scoliosis and needed to take a hot shower before bed to help my back but I couldn't because it wouldn't bring the towels
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"Not good enough!"
The staff is friendly. The location was great and the room is comfortable enough. However, the first guest in my room was a cockroach and the smell in the room was horrible.
1 night family trip Apr 15, 2015
BEIDY
"Good for the price"
We stayed at this hotel for four days it's good for the price. You have a lot of major stores and restaurants nearby.
4 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
"the staff are friendly but the rooms are not clean"
I have stayed many times at the Red Roof Inn. The Location it's very convenient, theirs no need to drive your vehicle because their are lots of place to eat in walking distance. The staff that are working in the front office (Lobby) are very friendly and helpful, but the rooms are in need of more cleaning. .
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
traveller
"Spend a couple more dollars and go somewhere else!"
Room was bare, the windows looked like someone smeared cooking grease all over them so if was difficult seeing out. The room had a slight stench of urine, almost like, the room was cleaned with soapy urine. I had to air out the room before settling in. They did not have any towels in the room. but I was able to get some quickly. But, on the last day of my stay, they did not have ANY clean towels. Staff was nice but, the place needs improvement to make it more comfortable
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Good clean room
1 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2015
jack
"living with riff raff"
To our eyes it appears that this hotel is used by the local authority for social housing. Not a nice hotel
4 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"Not a nice hotel"
There were no towels in the room and impossible to get an internet connection.
1 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
susan
"luvred roof"
Great
1 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
"St Rita'S Catholic Church."
Very terrible! Smoking, problem draining a bath tube, burn out a plug from blower hair dry, no light a lamps, poor tv, poor conditions, and we're can smell cloths from smoking inside area!
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
"Ok for a stop along the way. In pm out am only."
Had a problem with the key being given to another guest but it was resolved promptly. TV remote did not work. This is a well worn motel that is two generations behind.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
"Decent room at a good price"
Stayed for business
1 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
"this was one of the worst hotels."
When my Wife and I walked in, there were spiders descending from the roof. it was dirty and discusting. would never recommend or stay there again!
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"faster customer service needed"
It was alright. Front desk is slow.
1 night trip with friends Feb 22, 2015
"A Shady Stay Under the Red Roof."
Giant beds in a small room made the room feel even smaller. Other than that, it was a clean room for a low price on the wrong side of the tracks. The beds were comfortable and I didn't have any neighbors making noise around me. I'd stay there again but I certainly wouldn't leave any bits of precious in the room while I was out for the day or in my car overnight.
1 night business trip Feb 21, 2015
The staff was friendly But when I asked for a access room they gave me a room that was on the corner Worst room ever Supper noisy, the security latch on the door was loose almost off The restroom toilet kept flushing by itself every 5 min Bad experience this time
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Martin
"Terrible old smelly hotel"
Book the room at Expedia, never it said that was an smoking room. The room stank, went to the front desk to request another room, they wanted to charge me almost $40 more per night. Called Expedia, the waiting time was 11 hours, ridiculous. Stayed in the room that night, bought a deodorizer, room in pretty bad condition. Door broken, carpet dirty, walls dirty and broken, lights broken. Would not recommend it to anyone.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
MGV
"Good stay"
Ok for the money everything worked and cheaper than motel 6
1 night family trip Feb 8, 2015
"good, close to FWY."
it was a quick overnight stay it served it's purpose.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Walk Distance"
Great location everythings around it .. walk Distance!!
1 night romance trip Feb 1, 2015