All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
4575 Boulder Hwy, Las Vegas, NV, 89121, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Wellness Area
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Delicious food
    Great pool
    Breakfast is average
    Bad internet service
"Worst customer service ever!!!!!"
My family decided to take a last minute road trip to Las Vegas. As expected it was extremely hard to find a hotel in one of the busiest cities there are. After a hour of searching, this hotel was the only one available at the last minute. Upon getting there and waiting in a very long line (minding you there was only one person at the front desk for the whole hotel) I was able to obtain my room key. After the family and I lugged everything upstairs we found bed bugs. Not only were there bed bugs but there was holes and stains in the sheet but the room had a horrible stench as soon as you walked in. Once I went downstairs to address this issue I was given another room but was unfortunately locked out of the old one which housed all of our belongings. Then the security came up to do a "report" which led to nothing but attitude. He asked about five times what was my name and I replied ever time what my name was, he kept saying I wasn't the one for the room. I tried talking to him but he kept rudely cutting me off, I then asked to speak with the manager of the hotel and he lied saying he was the manager. Later I found out he was not the manager of the hotel, not only did I receive attitude from your staff but I was lied to. My family trip was suppose to been fun and relaxing but it turned out to be horrible, not only for me and my spouse but for our kids as well. Just horrible customer service and bad room service.
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
Bethany
"Hotel and services not at all what we expected."
We own timeshares so we do have high expectations, however, for the amount we were charged, we did expect a few givens such as: hair conditioner, coffee in the room or at least free at the bar or restaurant for guests. My husband paid almost 3$ for a small styrofoam cup. We were told they had to remove coffee makers from the room due to things growing in the pots. (I did not need to know that). They did provide a free meal at the buffet which was dirty and served dried up food. Even though it was close to closing time, I expect that if they are open, I get the same fresh food that others may have enjoyed earlier in the day. The rooms were dirty, the bedspread and sheets were stained. The room still smelled of the days when smoking was allowed. Overall, I would give this place a 1 and they should be relative in cost to a Motel 6. We paid as much as a 4 star hotel for the 2 nights. I was pleased with the rep I spoke with as he did assure me it was close to the hospital which was the reason for our visit.
Other trip Oct 2, 2015
Much Traveled
"Poor service"
Main problem... check in is at 3:00 pm. Rooms were still being cleaned at 9:30 pm. Originally reserved a deluxe suite with double queens, ended up settling for a standard with 2 doubles for the same price or we could have waited for who knows how long. Front desk had no information and blamed hotels.com for overbooking the hotel. I will never stay here again.
2 night family trip Sep 27, 2015
todd
"green pool"
the pool water was to murky for me to get in. the ice machine was a mile away from my room. there was no coffee maker in the room, to me this is not good.
Other trip Sep 30, 2015
bob
"At least it's close to a casino"
This hotel lacks many amenities that have become standard in less expensive places. No coffee maker in the room, no LCD TV - just a small CRT. Staff was dismissive and unprofessional. I waited in line to check in for twenty minutes while a guest gabbed with the receiptionist. In the casino, my machine malfunctioned and it took over a half-hour to reset so I could get a payout and move to another machine. I could have moved to another machine and lost more money if they had not been so slow. One bright spot - a waitress offered drinks to us and also tried to get someone to come help us.
Other trip Sep 29, 2015
Rooms could use some updating and cleaned more.
3 night trip with friends Sep 17, 2015
SUSAN
"Last minute trip to Las Vegas"
only a one night stay but enjoyed the casino and the room but would have liked a bigger tv for late night viewing, even a small coffee maker for the early morning wakeup.
1 night family trip Sep 12, 2015
Antonia
Hotel was not clean found moled in the bathroom. It smell real bad.
2 night family trip Sep 20, 2015
Sonia
"No coffee maker"
Everything OK but wish included coffee maker in room cause now I have to bring my own. It is such a bummer. Is it really such a big deal to put a coffee maker in the room?
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2015
Pamela
The hotel concierge was amazing.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2015
"The bed is very comfortable"
Bed is super comfortable. Lots of space in the living room area. Close to many shops and restaurants. The $4.99 Steak and Egg is the best in town! Wifi was $12 a day per device!
4 night family trip Sep 10, 2015
Cindy
"TERRIBLE CARPETING"
The rug was so stained that I laid out the extra bath towels so I wouldn't have to walk on it.
2 night trip Sep 11, 2015
Ira
Good value,
7 night trip Sep 9, 2015
Roy
"Do Not Stay Here!"
The room was filthy, and the shower did not work. In fact the water nozzle came off in my hand.
2 night family trip Sep 12, 2015
"Terrible carpeting....STAINED"
Carpeting was stained all over very uninviting!
1 night trip Sep 10, 2015
Ira
"Good people horrible stay"
It was a really bad stay because the people below us were partying all night long for two days and security could not stop them. They were rude people and physically assaulted my wife who is handicapped. We switched rooms after two nights and it was better there (a lot more decent room with better air conditioning and cleaner). I would not go back here unless it was the only choice possibly left in Vegas
3 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
"Smells like poo"
This was all that was left on a holiday weekend.Dont expect much from this place.only good thing so small u get served drinks pretty quick.
1 night trip with friends Sep 5, 2015
Shervin
Carpets need to be shampooed. Used to have a kitchen. Would be nice to at least have a microwave and mini fridge.
2 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
Dale
"Awful awful awful"
When we arrived, the area under the bathroom sink was soaking. I discovered there was a continual leak under the sink (in a drought!). The maintenance man said he did what he could, but for the remainder of our stay we had to have a bucket and listen to the dripping. He said the only way he could fix it was to turn off the water to the entire building. I reminded the front desk of this but have checked out and don't know if it's still a problem (Room 3304 at the Boulder location). The bed was terrible. I woke up very sore and had a problem getting comfortable. I did not sleep well either night. On the second night, in the middle of the night, the toilet began running continually. It took a handle-jiggle to stop it...more than once. I also reported this to the front desk on check-out. This property is very run-down and its age shows. We enjoy its location, but it was our second stay and the second time we had major problems. On the first stay, the air conditioner also leaked, couldn't be fixed, and we had to change rooms.
2 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
"ok"
Ok. One lite not working, nearest ice machine didn't work properly, and very confusing to get to room it was like a very irritating maze. When tired not joyful.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
"Below standard,very old and outdated .No free Wifi"
Hotel is old but if they would do a deep cleaning in the rooms would be nice. Most beds are old and sunk in. Carpet needs to be steam clean, if not replaced. You have to pay for Wifi with is 11.99. Crackheads and hookers hangout there in the parking lots.
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
Corey
"Not What I Expected"
After several flight delays; we arrived at the Arizona Charlie and was solely disappointed. At 1:40 a.m., we had no other choice than to stay until daybreak. The taxi driver told us that in all of his years as a taxi driver, he had never been to that venue and he appeared frightened. There were people standing out in front of the hotel which made us very uncomfortable. Our grandchildren said PaPa, GG we're scared; we had to be adults and say its okay - honestly, we were afraid as well. The ventilation is awful in the casino; my sinuses immediately started to act-up. I called the agency we book with immediately and said we didn't feel safe and they contacted the hotel and refunded a portion of our prepaid fees. The hotel looks really good online; that beautiful fountain on the website smelled and was just outside our door. The couch, bedspread, sitting area and bathroom was not clean. The sheets were white, although dingy, appeared to be clean. However, it was not expensive - you get what you pay for. My husband said he believe there are permanent tenants who live there. The hotel is away from everything that the beautiful city has to offer. If you're seeking a hide-out then you might want to seek this location otherwise choose the other side of the interstate.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
Dorothy
very good experience. Staff friendly, room clean, price right
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
"5"
Was cool i love
2 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
Emilia
"Clean, but old."
The hotel was very clean, but the furnishings were worn.
3 night business trip Aug 7, 2015
Gerald
"never again"
noisy noisy no coffee in room very bare
2 night romance trip Aug 11, 2015
shellie
Room was ok with the price I paid, does need new carpet. But it was clean and comfortable.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Julene
"VIVA LAS VEGAS"
Excellent and EnjoyableVIVA
4 night romance trip Aug 5, 2015
Lennor
Good room. Some seedy looking guests. Security seems to be on top of it. They are everywhere. Nice buffet for the money. Ice machines were not always working. Less than 10 minutes to the strip or downtown.
2 night trip Aug 7, 2015
Stacy
We arrived at 2 am on the next day from my reservation when we arrived the front desk agent tell me we are over sold and we don't have room for you I talked with her and we waiting for 1 hour te get our room . when my wife ask her if is possible to get one Rollo way bed she respond her in bad manera you don't need a Rollo way bed at the next day we call for ice bucket and never recien my housekeeping was very friendly
2 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2015
roberto
"Good stay for the money"
The hotel is a bit worn, but clean. The room had it's minor issues (wear and tear) but comfortable. Oddly, the only electrical outlets in the room the sockets used by the lamp and alarm clock, the one behind the TV cabinet for the TV, and the one in the bathroom with the hair dryer plugged in. If you don't unplug something or move the TV, the only available outlet is the one in the bathroom. Strange. The area is off the strip and fine. I wouldn't likely stay here with my family, but for a dude's trip it was no problem.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
there were a couple of hairs left by someone in the room, the shower/tub was very old and creaky with a low pressure output of water. the room and blankets were pretty old and worn. Still the price was hard to beat and the elevator worked. That said I'd consider staying elsewhere next time.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Well - I came from a week of camping and backpacking and my first shower in a week was lukewarm and my bedside table light didn't work. :( For 120 dollars I would expect more. When I mentioned this at checkout I didn't even get an apology. I won't stay here again
1 night trip Aug 7, 2015
amy
The room was stinky, I even called to make sure it wasn't a smoking room and the floors were filthy, I had to keep my shoes on the whole time I was there. Disgusting!
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
"Bobby and Joann Negrete"
Prior to our arrival.we were skeptical after reading reviews.upon our arrival. The service and room was excellent. Casino was very nice and food was great. Prices were outstanding. We would re amend Arizona Charlie's to all friends. We will be coming back soon.
2 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Stayed for 7 days and my room for was not once vacuumed.
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
"Terrible experience"
Used needles in the parking lot. Furniture is dirty and smells. Rugs are filthy, never been shampooed. Front desk is rude. Casino is very Smokey.
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
Doug
"Clean & Comfy"
Our room was clean and the bed was comfy. Nothing fancy and definitely cannot be compared to resorts on The Strip so don't stay on Boulder Hwy if that's what you're looking for. We are locals and like it more casual, low-key and cheaper. We had a lot of fun in the casino that night and the cocktail service was exceptional. The cafe has great late-night breakfast specials too.
1 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
Natalie
"Fine for the price"
We booked and paid for a deluxe suite but got a regular room with 2 beds instead of 1. The beds are comfortable enough but don't look for amenities. There's an ice maker but no ice. The television was the old style HUGE kind and the reception was bad. Only a few channels came in clearly. Fine for the price.
2 night business trip Aug 3, 2015
Edward
Very good deal and will definitely stay again. Good service.
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
bad dirty carpets, especially in the elevators. But generally clean everything else - bed, bathroom. shady parking lot
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
"Needs to have a faster check-in service..."
We stayed for one night and it was an a pretty good stay. However, checking in was the worst I had ever experienced it took like 45 min. to check in as they only had one check-in station. It would have been nice if they had free wi-fi but I believe they were charging $11.00 for it which is ridiculous but we were not in the room most of the time but if we were staying longer we would have paid more to stay at a hotel that had free wi-fi.
1 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2015
La Jannelle
"Worst hotel I have ever stayed in."
This hotel is in serious need of revamping. It was filthy.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Grace
"Air conditioning"
Room took forever to cool off, air conditioning should of been running to keep the room at a comfortable temperature
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Loretta
"Room was very dirty."
The room was dirty. First, carpets are heavily stained. The couch was heavily stained. The bathroom sink top was dirty, looked like a couple drops of chocolate milk got missed. Finally...a big one...one of the pillows on the bed had 5-6 long black hairs on it!!! Although the bed was made, and towels were on the rack, I'm not sure how much cleaning takes place in their rooms. I even had a prostitute try to solicit business when I parked...needless to say, I don't recommend this hotel. I did like the dual room arrangement of the hotel and 2 TV's (although one had dead batteries in the remote). No movie channels either.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
J
"My experience"
So, no bad, near to malls and others stores. The room was clean and de parking avaulable all the time. So no more.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
no good
"Excellent for the Price"
We loved this hotel! The staff were wonderful, the beds were comfortable and the showers were nice and hot. It does look a little worn but what do you expect for a cheap room? Plus where else are you going to get a steak & eggs breakfast for $4.99, we will definitely be staying here again!
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
"no"
no good
1 night business trip Jul 25, 2015
cuong
"Disgusted"
Carpets filthy!!! Rooms smelled like a stale dirty ashtray!!! And it was a non smoking room!!! Very disappointed!! Will not be referring to others or staying there again!!!
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Ben
. Need new carpet, carpet stained. Bug crawling on bed. AC not cold enough.
2 night business trip Jul 24, 2015