All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here15405 Katy Fwy, (highway 10 West Of Addicks), Houston, TX, 77094, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Great Business Travel Location"
Nice Property, Comfortable, Clean, Good Breakfast
3 night trip Jun 17, 2013
"Nice hotel with spacious rooms"
Spacious rooms and conveniently located at Energy Corridor
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
Mustafa
Very nice hotel. Feels like that little apartment u had starting out but nicer.
1 night business trip Jun 7, 2013
Ken
"A Real Home Away From Home"
I really liked this hotel a lot. It was like having my own apartment for the five days that I was in Houston. It has a fully functional kitchen with a full-sized refrigerator, a small stove, microwave, dishes, garbage disposal--everything that I needed to prepare my own meals if I wanted and also to store leftovers from restaurants so that I didn't have to waste them. This was a real savings on my budget for the trip. In addition, there was a very nice free breakfast every morning and the room had a large sofa and a big walk in closet with plenty of space for all of my things. I would definitely stay at this hotel or another Hyatt House again. Also, it was very conveniently located near the freeway, so I was able to get to everything I needed to do very easily. The only complaint was that the hotel was initially a little hard to find, but once I found it, it was a great place to stay.
Other trip Jun 8, 2013
Lady B
"Hyatt standard hotel"
Great hotel. Good breakfast buffet and i also like the dinner snack. The hotel needs update but they are doing it already. The manager Katie was really nice and accommodated our needs. Its convenient to downtown but far from Nasa and Kemah Boardwalk - about 45 to 1 hr drive. Swimming pool is small. It looks big on the picture. Fitness is only treadmill no other equipment. Nevertheless I still enjoyed my stay. I alwasy stay in Hyatt because of the standard as its all the same in all other places.
3 night family trip May 27, 2013
Veronica
Great!
1 night trip May 27, 2013
"Houston visit"
Friendly staff. Good location. Perfect hotel for extended stay and big families.
2 night family trip May 25, 2013
W.K.
"Great for family of 5"
We stayed at this hotel as we were in town for a soccer tournament. The tournament was hosted at Bear Creek Park. A great park not just for soccer, but for a variety of family friendly activities. They even have rescued animals - like a mini zoo. The hotel was the perfect location, directly off the highway and easy access. It was close to our daily trip to the park and close to other stores. We did not dine out so I am not sure about places to eat in or around the area. The room we had was king size with a couch/fold out bed. Perfect for our family of 5 with 3 kids, 6, 8 & 10 years old. The kitchen small, but ideal for a family trying to save money by having the utensils and other supplies necessary to make quick and easy meals. Breakfast was included, which is always a plus on a budget. It was buffet style and included some warm and cold items. It was just ok, but I can't complain when its included and convenient. One exception, pancakes were terrible! Overall it was a great place to stay, nothing fancy, but clean, affordable and convenient. Pool was also a plus for kids, again nothing fancy but great place for kids to play. It's not deep 5FT was the deepest it had ample shaded areas and open areas.
2 night trip May 24, 2013
"NW Houston"
Hotel undergoing renovations. room was fine but TV remotes were not functioning.
1 night trip May 21, 2013
Gene
It was excellent, with the exception of the room upstairs making a lot of noise.. but overall it was great! :):)
2 night trip May 16, 2013
It served its purpose .
5 night family trip Apr 28, 2013
Rocco
Never rated a hotel before but everything was so great that I have to recommend it. Especially the room quality for the price.
1 night trip with friends Mar 29, 2013
"Perfect hotel"
A little mix up when we checked in but that was because of me. The hotel was great price and location and had great amenities. Would stay there again. Room had a perfect set up for a small family. Great job
3 night trip Mar 22, 2013
"Good hotel for everyone."
The front desk worker was extremely helpful. The evening social was excellent, and the breakfast was superb.
Other trip Mar 25, 2013
Marcus
Hotel a little old. Cabinets in bathroom were rotted at bottom..
Trip with friends Mar 13, 2013
Nakita
The hotel was very clean and presentable. The room was huge! If I had to stay for multiple nights then this is the hotel I would stay in! The breakfast buffet was good, plenty of food to choose from. I overall a very pleasant experience!
1 night business trip Mar 7, 2013
Deborah
"Great vslue"
No I don't want tozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Other trip Mar 4, 2013
"Perfect for the price"
the hotel is very clean, nice location close to the highway thus easy to find. the breakfast was okay but limited supply especially on weekend and the staff wasn't too friendly, partly because there was only one person manning the breakfast area.
2 night trip Feb 22, 2013
Ade20721
"Room accommodation"
Room was very hot when we got there. Room was smaller than expected but glad for 2 sinks. Very exonomical
1 night trip Feb 15, 2013
Sylvia
"Family hotel that's supposed to be smoke free but"
The room had weird smell, could have been an isolated case, but I believe it smelled like smoke that was being masked by carpet cleaner. Complained about it and they were supposed to check but never came by. After being in room for a while you would get used to it but every time you walked back in you couldn't help but notice it. Breakfast was okay. There was security in area but people were still double parking and hanging around.
Other trip Feb 25, 2013
Picky
"Great Price--Needs Remodel"
This hotel was very comfortable but clearly could use a facelift. From signs in the hall, that is underway but hadn't made it to the room we were staying in. The cabinets were clearly under many coats of pant and the ceiling needed some repairs. The breakfast provided daily was great and was the evening "snack" (with beer on tap/wine/food). Staff was great. Loved the concept of having our room either "refreshed" (beds made, towels changed, dishwasher stacked and run) or a "full" cleaning daily...generally with other hotels that have kitchens, full service is the only option and is only done once/week. Will stay here again.
2 night trip Feb 20, 2013
Jill
The room was exactly what I expect from Hyatt Place. They are all nearly identical rooms and that is why I always stay at one when I can. The only bad part of the location is that my room was along I-10 and the roaring morning traffic woke me up at 5am. I'm sure the rooms on the back side of the hotel do not have the same problem that I did.
1 night business trip Feb 13, 2013
"Outstanding"
Was able to get a better deal on the price of the room through hotels.com and I absolutely loved everything about their hotel, yes the kitchens can use a little work but overall they DEFINITELY make your stay comfortable as far as providing EVERYTHING you could need in a kitchen, and the women in guest services Katie was also great every time we saw her she greeted us by name, and when i called to verify check in she informed me I could come check in anytime, however its usually 3pm. Full breakfast buffet was great! Overall i would DEFINITELY STAY AGAIN, very upset I didnt book longer as now I am stuck someplace else that is HORRIBLE, learned my lesson should have booked for a longer stay there!
2 night trip Jan 26, 2013
"Clean, convenient, & comfortable"
I stayed in a single, king, which in this hotel means an efficiency apartment. There is a small kitchen complete with near full-size refrigerator, tiny microwave, half stove-top (2 burners), dishwasher, etc... Everything appeared to be in working order though it was a little annoying to have the older fridge humming away at night. The living space is divided into a living room with couch, desk, & entertainment center, and a bedroom. Everything was clean and comfortable. The room showed a bit of age - e.g. loose towel bar, crack in the paint here and there, etc... - but nothing out of the ordinary or especially noticable. In all, I enjoyed my stay. The hotel staff are friendly and competent and the hot breakfast was adequate.
5 night business trip Jan 22, 2013
"When can I move in?"
Checked right at 7 p.m. and immediately we were told to head to the dining area so we could catch the end of the nightly social time. The lovely lady in charge of the spread told us to take our time and enjoy. Not chips and salsa time. A real meal was waiting! I think they even had beer and wine. Not a bad way to START our stay. Our room was nicer than anticipated, lots of room, every amenity of home, including a walk-in closet. In the morning, we had a full breakfast. Convenient to our work sites and restaurants and shopping. Super-friendly staff. We were dead-serious when we talked about selling our own home and moving in. When the most significant complaint we have is the lack of a stopper for the kitchen sink, count us happy. My biggest concern in writing this review is the fear that everyone else will find this place and we won't be able to use it, as we plan to, for every trip to the area.
3 night business trip Jan 24, 2013
Fine except there was much hot water for a really comfortable shower
1 night business trip Jan 10, 2013
"Fine for an overnight stay"
The check in and check out process was quick and efficient. The room was plenty comfortable and clean. Breakfast was average for rooms in this price range. Pleasing features included nice towels, above average closet space, and the TV. Hard-wired internet connection is a plus, though I did not use it. The only downside is the traffic noise from the adjacent interstate if that sort of thing bothers you.
Other trip Jan 10, 2013
"close to oil company offices"
Made it easy to get back and forth to my company's office. Breakfast was good both days and they even have good snacks and finger foods wtih complimentary soft drinks, beer, or wine during the evening.
2 night business trip Jan 1, 2013
"I'd stay there again"
Very acceptable, clean, well maintained. Nice mini-suite and mini-kitchen. Breakfast bar included was good, but not great. Location near where I wanted to visit. Overall, a solid grade of B. I'd be happy to return.
3 night trip Dec 28, 2012
M.Z.
"Great getaway for couple"
Great place to getaway with that special someone and still feel at home.
Other trip Jan 7, 2013
Lauren
"much better than expected for the price"
pleasantly surprised,, better than expected and great value for the money, room was clean,, breakfast was not bad,, even had complimentary snacks i didnt expect
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2013
lastminutetravelor
"Great Hotel, Great Value, Great Service!"
The hotel was very nice, clean, lots of amenities. The staff was great, and I have to say it was one of the best experiences I've had at a hotel. I would definitly stay here again!
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2013
Horacio
Perfect!!!!!!!
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2012
lala
"Shouldn't be called Hyatt"
Service was not suitable for the brand, lower level than expected.Breakfast was useless as it was too full and barely had places to sit.
4 night trip Dec 27, 2012
The hotels is really nice, bed comfortable, clean. The breakfast was awful, everything was cold. I guess that's why you have your own little kitchen? There was also very loud party ?? In the hall way from 1am until 4am. Had to make several calls to front desk before it was shut down. Would I stay there again? Yes but closer to the main building because of party issues
2 night trip Dec 28, 2012
Nikki
"Large rooms."
It was a very comfortable room. Larger than most for the price.
Other trip Dec 31, 2012
"Spotty Shuttle Service"
The hotel itself is fine. However, I rely on the shuttle service for local transportation and it is very shoddy, unreliable and/or not in service without any notice to hotel guests.
3 night business trip Dec 11, 2012
Houston Commuter
"It was ok. I would stay again."
Bathroom needs updating. A few guests got too loud but not sure if that was because of the hotels lack of notice or whether the guests were too rude to control. Shower needs updating but overall, I would stay again.
2 night trip Nov 16, 2012
Nando
"Convenient but a little noisy"
My compliments to the Hyatt House for their staffing. Your hotel staff was great; very accommodating from the desk manager to the dining room staff. The breakfast was plentiful and acceptable. I would suggest asking for a room that does not face I-10/Katy Freeway to avoid the sound of traffic throughout the night. My room was missing a couple of light bulbs but everything was in working order. Overall, the hotel was comfortable and fairly clean. Noticed an odor in the elevator.
2 night trip Nov 9, 2012
Pat
"Comfortably rested"
My room was perfectly tidy and completely comfortable. The sofa had even been vacuumed and cleaned as though no one had sat on it before. My room smelled clean and I could not find a spot out of place. My only complaint would be of some noisy guests that well announced their arrival in the hallways at 1am and noise from the nearby freeway. The thoughtfulness and friendliness of the staff was very impressive, as well. They were most helpful. I am not sure how I booked such wonderful lodging at the low rate I did, but I would pay full price to stay here again!!!
1 night trip Nov 2, 2012
Ryan
It was great!
Romance trip Oct 4, 2012
"This Hyatt did not meet my expectations."
There were 3-4 rooms on 3rd floor (I stayed 2nd floor) having crazy party @ 3am - 6am 1st night I stayed and I could not seep well. I could hear all loud foot steps noises, loud door close/open sounds, and loud voices. It may be just a bad night but I felt the place's constluction was cheep. Front Desk service could do better job througt my 2 days stay. The service from a lady works breakfast place was great!
Other trip Oct 3, 2012
when I saw the area I had doubt that I was getting into a good hotel but as soon I step into the hotel I new that the service was good but when I got to my room I was more comfortable and it was great until the time I check out. Also, great breakfast.
Business trip Oct 2, 2012
"Wish they were a little more helpful..."
Our stay was wonderful. We came down for our 8 year old son's Baseball Tournament in the area. When we finished our last game on Saturday evening at 11:30pm, we were not sure if our first game on Sunday would be at 8am or 4pm (this is the way the game pool had us in the rankings)On Sunday morning we discovered we didn't have to play until 4pm, wonerful so that we could get our rest. When I called to see if we could extend our check out time from noon to 2, I was advised the best they could do was 1pm. It was helpful, but it would have been extra helpful for that extra hour for the family to sleep. My only other issue was the cleaning crew. They stood outside our door at 8am (3 ladies) talking for about 30 minutes. 2 stood in the hall while the other went inside the room directly across from our room. They were talking rather loud and I ended up opening the door and haning the do not disturb sign on our door, thinking they would understand my "hint" however they didn't. They continued their conversation another 10 minutes then went on their way.
1 night trip Sep 22, 2012
Krissi H
"Nice Hotel in Katy Area"
Nice hotel in Katy area........Room spacious and clean but looks like they took a old hotel and remodeled it. Breakfast is good. Fitness center needs to have weights or additional equipment. It has only treadmill and elliptical. Nice place overall...will stay in Hyatt House when I go next time to Houston.
Other trip Sep 17, 2012
Traveller
"Close to where I needed to be!!"
I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel, if the price was a little more reasonable I'd make it a habit of staying with them!!!!
2 night business trip Sep 6, 2012
Jerry
"Breakfast"
Everything was great exept breakfast quality.
1 night family trip Sep 1, 2012
Ebrahim
"Amenities"
The junior suite setup was nice and made the stay much more comfortable. Having the kitchen was very, very helpful. More like a small apartment than just a hotel room. The air conditioning was very good. The on site guest laundry was super convenient. Staff was excellent. Only squawk was the ventilation in the bathroom could be better, although that's a problem with most rooms. Would definitely stay again. Very good value. Many families were there during our stay.
4 night trip Aug 27, 2012
Danny
"LOVED this hotel, we will be back!"
I loved this hotel! It was very nice and the rooms were fantastic! I was also super excited about the fountain Pepsi machine in the breakfast room! We will be back on our next visit to Houston!
2 night trip with friends Aug 24, 2012
Tiffany
"Great breakfast"
The hotel staff were very courteous, and the breakfast was excellent. It was a hot breakfast, and they kept it fully stocked at all times. The fitness room was too hot, though, and pool was much smaller than it looked in the photos. There was a peculiar smell throughout the hotel, a bit too much bleach perhaps. The rate we got was excellent for what they offered.
2 night family trip Aug 17, 2012