All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
15405 Katy Fwy(highway 10 West Of Addicks), HoustonTX77094United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

Good internet service
  • Value for money
    Clean
    Great pool
"very rested"
Great room, comfortable bed and pillows, breakfast omelet bar was great, could not cut the pancakes (they were very hard), we were not able to experience the "social hour" - but wanted too. I-10 is a nightmare! But I got a kick out of the sign that said if you're tired of the traffic, move to OKC. That was the best sign ever, and OKC is the best city ever. We will more than likely stay there again, but hopefully we will not get caught in that horrible traffic!
6 night family trip Sep 28, 2014
Angela
Although the overall facilities are not brand new, I think management controls the hotel clean well
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
"Convenient hotel for the business traveler"
Overall, I had a good experience at this hotel. The room was comfortable, spotless, and well-appointed for eating meals and working in the room.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Business
"No complaints"
It was everything I was looking for. Perfect choice for the family. We all enjoyed it.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
The room was not bad but it had a funny smell in it. My wife and I pulled the sheets back, got into bed and the sheets were damp. Our kids had the same problem with the fold out bed. It was very noisy throughout the day and night. The hot tub was more like a bath tub and the pool was not much bigger . The breakfast was very good but there was not enough seating for everyone.
3 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
"Great hotel for long stay"
The rooms make you feel like you are in a condo or apartment. Very modern feel. The hotel is located on the city limits.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Will
I had a great experience at the hotel. Everything was good and I got to my meetings on time. One sour point was that the room upstairs were a bit loud when the walk but hats not the hotel's fault.
7 night business trip Aug 9, 2014
"Enjoyable stay"
I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The room was clean and comfortable and the kitchen was stocked nicely with everything needed for simple meals. I wish there was an oven however. The Wi-Fi works and it's fast! I had no problem streaming movies on my laptop. Location is convenient to I-10 and there are plenty of restaurants and shopping in the area within a 10 minute drive.
4 night business trip Jul 30, 2014
THE HOTEL WAS NICE, ROOM CLEAN AND COMFORTABLE. MORNING BRESKFAST PROVIDED BUT CANNOT TAKE UP TO ROOM
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
Ama
Not so good
6 night business trip Jun 8, 2014
"Nice place to stay but not all changes good"
1. Refergrator and microwave not working. (Microwave replace once reported) 2. New Shower nice. 3. Quality of breakfast has gone down. Over all a nice place to stay but I guess it is showing its age. Some remodeling was going on, can't wait to see what they do.
3 night trip May 30, 2014
"Definitely would stay here again"
We had the pleasure of staying here for one night and it was close to our destination. The room was clean, spacious, and comfortable. The grounds looked very nice, and the pool was a great size. The staff was courteous and check-in/check-out was a breeze. They were knowledgeable about the area and offered great advice on local restaurants. The only drawback was that the gym was unavailable.
Other trip May 20, 2014
"Good hotel good location"
great room great facilities, the general staff very attentive the reception staff not very efficient, not the hotels fault but the highway into the city in peak hours is extremely high traffic
Other trip May 14, 2014
GC
"Great value for hotel amenities & service provided"
I enjoyed my stay. My only complaint were noisy people entering the hallways of the main building up through midnight.
4 night family trip May 8, 2014
"nice room"
we like a tub but the shower was clean and roomy so we did fine. Everything else was very nice.
2 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2014
Beth
"Nice room"
Nice & comfortable room. Room includes a sofa bed. It also includes a small kitchen with everything you need, microwave, cups, pans, stove & fridge. The Beds were comfortable and your stay comes with a great breakfast .
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
jenn
"Under construction"
Even though the lobby is under construction, the room was nice they put at the back so the highway noise wasn't an issue. They tried to make up for the construction by providing breakfast and dinner. All in all it was a good stay.
3 night trip Mar 11, 2014
"ok but not great"
The hotel was under construction which wasn't a huge deal. However the kitchen hadan ant problem and we did spot 1 huge cockroach in the bathroom. Other than that the hotel had everything we needed.
2 night trip Mar 13, 2014
"Spring break"
Good room hotel was under construction so there was a lot of dust.
1 night trip Mar 13, 2014
"Overbooked rooms"
My daughter went there at 11pm and she was told her room was rented out and no rooms available. She had an interview early in the morning at a nearby hospital. Seems like the hotel rented out rooms to get higher rental rates.Finally they found a place several miles away. From there she had to pay $65 to rent a cab. Very unprofessional on the part of the hotel. I will never trust this outfit.
Other trip Mar 1, 2014
"Very nice spot."
Very nice room. All the comforts of home possible here.
2 night trip with friends Feb 22, 2014
"Nice hotel but could improve a few things."
This hotel is nice especially if you want to sleep 4 or 5 people in one room. It is also pet friendly. We stayed here when we were moving and wanted a location close to the house and would allow us to have our dog. The rooms were nice and have a small kitchenette. The breakfast was adequate. The eggs are the typical bag eggs but they had several other options. I would suggest that they create a covered walkway from building one and two. It was raining one morning and we had to run through the rain to get to the breakfast area in the other building. There happen to be a family with a handicapped child in a wheelchair and it was difficult for them to get to the other building in the rain without people helping with the doors. It is right off of I-10 to the second building is quieter.
Other trip Jan 14, 2014
"Hyatt"
Very nice room, complete kitchen, sectional sofa . Motel store allowed for food purchases that could be prepared in room .
1 night business trip Nov 26, 2013
lleggett
Very good room, although there was a remodeling going on my floor that was very noisy early in the mornings during all my stay.
5 night trip Oct 28, 2013
"4.3 is the right rating"
I will stay here again when I visit Katy, TX next time. The hotel location was just next to highway but I did not hear any noise. Great room and great breakfast. The room was overall clean and looked new but few duty spot by the sofa. We did not have shampoo and conditioner when we entered but staff fixed it right away. We also had hot water issue on 2nd night and called staff. My daughter took cold shower but they fixed it right away. Great price for very good room.
2 night trip Nov 8, 2013
Clean comfortable hotel, quiet. By the way, if you need directions, get them from the hotel, don't use Google, as the directions from Google were confusing and inaccurate.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
"Perfect for a family of 6"
We love it! We stayed in a Studio and it was awesome. Nice kitchen, even though we didn't cook. Breakfast included and it was delicious. Will stay again.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
Mrs. Díaz
"Except for the Spa, was great!"
Need to fix the spa - requested that it be fixed on day 1, never was, but promised it would be for our next visit. Other than that, was an excellent hotel, great location, excellent staff, especially the assistant manager
4 night business trip Oct 6, 2013
Jai Joshi, MD
"Not Happy - Hotel Not Recommended at the Moment"
I made a Non-Refundable Reservation through Hotels.com Months in advance. A week before my stay, a pipe burst at the hotel which flooded all the 1 bedroom rooms. I had to be downgraded to a Studio room. On top of the pipe bursting, the hotel is undergoing renovations, meaning it's under construction. So overall, the hotel at the moment should not be recommended to anyone. One good thing is the hotel did refund 1 of my 2 nights, which I was grateful for.
2 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2013
"Need to book suites more often, says wife"
The last of a 17 day trip, the stay was excellent in every way. Wife stated that as kids get older, we need suites.
1 night family trip Jul 27, 2013
Larry L
"Great Business Travel Location"
Nice Property, Comfortable, Clean, Good Breakfast
3 night trip Jun 17, 2013
"Nice hotel with spacious rooms"
Spacious rooms and conveniently located at Energy Corridor
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
Mustafa
Very nice hotel. Feels like that little apartment u had starting out but nicer.
1 night business trip Jun 7, 2013
Ken
"A Real Home Away From Home"
I really liked this hotel a lot. It was like having my own apartment for the five days that I was in Houston. It has a fully functional kitchen with a full-sized refrigerator, a small stove, microwave, dishes, garbage disposal--everything that I needed to prepare my own meals if I wanted and also to store leftovers from restaurants so that I didn't have to waste them. This was a real savings on my budget for the trip. In addition, there was a very nice free breakfast every morning and the room had a large sofa and a big walk in closet with plenty of space for all of my things. I would definitely stay at this hotel or another Hyatt House again. Also, it was very conveniently located near the freeway, so I was able to get to everything I needed to do very easily. The only complaint was that the hotel was initially a little hard to find, but once I found it, it was a great place to stay.
Other trip Jun 8, 2013
Lady B
"Hyatt standard hotel"
Great hotel. Good breakfast buffet and i also like the dinner snack. The hotel needs update but they are doing it already. The manager Katie was really nice and accommodated our needs. Its convenient to downtown but far from Nasa and Kemah Boardwalk - about 45 to 1 hr drive. Swimming pool is small. It looks big on the picture. Fitness is only treadmill no other equipment. Nevertheless I still enjoyed my stay. I alwasy stay in Hyatt because of the standard as its all the same in all other places.
3 night family trip May 27, 2013
Veronica
Great!
1 night trip May 27, 2013
"Houston visit"
Friendly staff. Good location. Perfect hotel for extended stay and big families.
2 night family trip May 25, 2013
W.K.
"Great for family of 5"
We stayed at this hotel as we were in town for a soccer tournament. The tournament was hosted at Bear Creek Park. A great park not just for soccer, but for a variety of family friendly activities. They even have rescued animals - like a mini zoo. The hotel was the perfect location, directly off the highway and easy access. It was close to our daily trip to the park and close to other stores. We did not dine out so I am not sure about places to eat in or around the area. The room we had was king size with a couch/fold out bed. Perfect for our family of 5 with 3 kids, 6, 8 & 10 years old. The kitchen small, but ideal for a family trying to save money by having the utensils and other supplies necessary to make quick and easy meals. Breakfast was included, which is always a plus on a budget. It was buffet style and included some warm and cold items. It was just ok, but I can't complain when its included and convenient. One exception, pancakes were terrible! Overall it was a great place to stay, nothing fancy, but clean, affordable and convenient. Pool was also a plus for kids, again nothing fancy but great place for kids to play. It's not deep 5FT was the deepest it had ample shaded areas and open areas.
2 night trip May 24, 2013
"NW Houston"
Hotel undergoing renovations. room was fine but TV remotes were not functioning.
1 night trip May 21, 2013
Gene
It was excellent, with the exception of the room upstairs making a lot of noise.. but overall it was great! :):)
2 night trip May 16, 2013
It served its purpose .
5 night family trip Apr 28, 2013
Rocco

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Awesome place to stay for families"
Lovely helpful staff, beautiful room and kitchenette, great breakfast, very nice pool and spa and super clean
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
Annemarie
"very nice"
Very nice reception, the lady at the reception desk was very polite and helpful, i got in a few hours before my check in time and with out a fuss she got me a room right away. for the room i was very happily surprise, the room was a lot bigger then i thought, it had a full kitchen(sink, microwave, dishwasher and a full size frig), a living room area and a nice comfy bed. the bad point would be the ventilation system is noisy, easy fix i turned it off at night.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
"A bed to die for"
The pillow and bed was to die for. Breakfast was also good
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
"Friendly and helpful staff and great rooms"
We stayed there whilst relocating to the USA with our Cocker spaniel. The staff were helpful and understanding of us having our pet. The suite room made life better for an extended stay and my son definitely madce use of the pool. Great location, easy to get on and off the main roads with plenty of eating places nearby.
11 night business trip Jul 28, 2014
tenaciousPK
"Good hotel for business"
Comfortable hotel with good amenities. Stayed here on business. Room was clean with nice kitchenette. My business associate and I spent 1 full day there discussing our work and holding conference call meetings in the room. Internet worked well. The only issue I had was that my phone in the room. When I dialed "0" - supposedly to dial the front desk - it dialed the AT&T operator! So I had to phone the hotel full local number to talk to the front desk. They said they could send up maintenance to fix - but not to worry. I just told them I needed a wake-up call then and there. I would definitely come back again on business to stay multiple nights.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
Darren

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"가격대비 괜찮은 호텔"
Good value, not cheap.
5 night business trip Jan 17, 2016
IT
"Boa"
O hotel em geral é bom, mas deixa a desejar na limpeza. A banheira estava entupida acumulando água suja. Avisei a recepção que disse que ia tomar providência. Café da manhã bom. Não há muitas opções de restaurantes perto.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015
cesar
BR
"Excelente atención al cliente"
Excelente atención del personal y el gerente
6 night business trip Nov 8, 2015