All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
990 Sunland Park Dr, El Paso, TX, 79922, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

"never again"
Absolutely no amenities. No coffeemaker,hairdryer, I had my own coffee but didn't even have a paper coffee cup. No ice on the premises. Thought I was getting a good price but wasn't worth the money.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - West
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I sincerely apologize that our amenities were not explained upon your arrival. Hair dryers, additional toiletries and dishware are all available at the front desk upon request. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have coached our staff to communicate our amenities upon check-in to ensure your experience is not repeated. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
1 night romance trip May 13, 2015
Rhonda
"texific"
Enjoyed
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - West
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of our property. I’m thrilled to hear that you truly enjoyed your stay with us. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
1 night business trip May 2, 2015
"Great location close to the freeway"
It was great quite, the room was great it did have a TV that did work it was a studio apartment you can cook in the room It's a great room a the staff there very nice and helpful.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - West
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our rooms and the friendliness of our staff. Thank you again for posting your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Ponciano
"Get all the information up front before you book."
The room was fine. I was a little frustrated that there was no silverware in the room. I bought food to cook, but there were no plates or pots and pans. Couldn't do anything, what a waste.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - West
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. Please know that we are sincerely sorry that we failed to explain our dishware policy to you upon check-in. We no longer keep dishes in guest rooms; however, these items are available upon request at the front desk. This allows our guests to customize their kitchens with fresh and clean utensils to fit their kitchen needs. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have coached my team to offer our dish delivery service to guests as soon as they check-in to ensure your experience is not repeated. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
3 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
Gerd
"The Extended Stay"
Are experience was between OK and Pleasant. We enjoyed having a refrigerator in the room for left overs from eating out. We originally chose the Extended Stay to save money on eating out, but I won't say it was an inconvenience just that we where too lazy to check out all the utensils and pots/pans. The last Extended Stay we stayed in all these items where in the room already (I'm sure some have walked away). When we first turned in our dirty towels to the office for clean ones, they didn't have any and we had to wait for clean ones. Other than that the staff where helpful in recommending different restaurants to eat at. For the price this wasn't an awful place to lay your head. We actually had a big group (20 people) staying at the Hotel for a bowling tournament. We heard no complaints from our other companions.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Ricky
"Great location, friendly staff, uncomfortable sleep"
Oh boy. Low scores for comfort - the room heater/cooler is right next to the bed so you'll be either too hot or too cold, and hear the noise. No thin window curtain, so either all the light comes in or none does. Refrigerator rumbles all night 6 ft from the bed. Blankets look and feel like they came from a dog's bed. Rooms are spacious but unless you need to use the kitchen, stay in a regular hotel.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - West
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. While I appreciate your comments about our spacious rooms, I apologize that you experienced maintenance issues during your stay. In response to your feedback I will have our maintenance staff look over all of our rooms to make sure everything is functioning properly. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. We are very sorry for your experience. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
6 night business trip Mar 1, 2015
Douglas
"comfort, clean and friendly service"
our stay was for one night, it was great. From the start our receptionist was so nice and the room was much bigger then we expected, it had a full kitchen. One of the reviews said it didn't have hot water but we had lots of hot water. We could not find any fault with our room or service. This was our first stay with extended stay america but will not be our last. We have stayed in many hotels this winter and have experienced some good and bad hotels, this one definetly gets 5 stars
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - West
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our customer service, size of our rooms and our fully equipped kitchens. Thank you again for posting your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.
1 night romance trip Mar 2, 2015
"Very disappointed"
The carpets where old and dirty same with the furniture and appliances I was never expecting it to be like this I've stayed in Houston with you guys as well and it's nothing compared to this hotel in sunland park very disappointed
2 night family trip Feb 22, 2015
"Bad choice."
I usually stay at the holiday inn,but they are remodeling the rooms.This was a nightmare experience.Loud noise into the early morning.Poor internet speed.Room furnishings are in bad shape.They even expect you to use the same two under size towels during my three day stay or pay extra.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
Ray
"Always stay here when travel to El Paso"
Reasonable rates and the staff is always great. Reasonable rates and the staff is always great. Reasonable rates and the staff is always great.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"Best choice in the area... I assume."
I traveled coast to coast on a motorcycle for three weeks, staying in inexpensive hotel/motel rooms the entire time. This place was my favorite. Friendly staff, beautiful, comfortable room, great location with a view. I really wanted to stay here longer and if I make it back, will definitely stay here again. I have nothing else in the area to compare it to but I wouldn't want to risk staying anywhere else as there was nothing that I could think of that could be improved.
1 night trip Dec 28, 2014
"A stay at hotel"
Nice staff but not a good property. Breakfast was over 15 minutes before time. When something is out, it's over.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - West
Thank you for telling us about your experience. We are disappointed to hear that our grab-and-go breakfast was not properly stocked. We will review your feedback with our staff and work to ensure your experience is not repeated. Thank you again for your review. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
we were satisfied with the customer service the room was clean only the internet access was very slow not impressed thanks
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
gloria
"No java!"
Was ok, but had to look for coffee at a nearby gas station. No complementary coffee in the room or in the lobby. Coffee only available for breakfast.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
catalino
"Clean Room and Friendly Staff"
Clean Room and Friendly Staff. The in room kitchen is great for longer stays
4 night business trip Nov 25, 2014
Donald
"not happy"
Very disappointed with the way they manage the hotel. You have to go to the front office for necessity. All the suits had no blow dryers, had no coffee maker etc
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - West
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am so sorry to read that our dish delivery and item request policy did not meet your needs or expectations. In response to your review, I will be working with my staff to make this process more convenient for our guests. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
1 night trip Dec 23, 2014
maria
"It's not that bad"
The room wasnt that bad it's just the carpet its old and they need to make some updates. But the hotel hall omg it smelled like trash I reported it to the office.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - West
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations. Still, I apologize for the issues you experienced with the carpet in your room and the odor in the hall. I will be meeting with our housekeeping staff to ensure these issues do not continue in the future. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to see you again in the future.
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
"My stay"
Well i was given a room, when i walked in the bed was not made up, there was towels on the bathroom floor, and it had a funkysmell to room, was upgraded to a better room thank god it was clean, was over charged for the stay and still havent heard back, probably wont go back.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - West
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. The situation you described regarding the condition of the first room you were offered is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have met with my housekeeping team to review our cleanliness procedures and standards to ensure that your experience is not repeated. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in the area.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
"It was ok"
It is a good hotel. However, I did not like that the hotel allow pets in the hotel. I think that is not very clean.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - West
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. It is great to read that you had a good stay with us overall; however, I do apologize that you did not like our pet-friendly policy. Please note that bearing our guests' preferences in mind, we have designated specific pet-friendly rooms. Once again, thank you so much for your feedback. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
"just ok"
Positives- clean, friendly staff, comfortable bed. Negatives- dated, a/c is located next to bed, have to get out of bed on side opposite a/c box. Internet hard to access and very slow.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - West
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding our friendly staff and comfortable beds. Still, I do apologize that you found our hotel to be dated, and that the internet was difficult to access and slow. I will work with my maintenance engineer to ensure that our internet connection is functioning properly. As well, I will work with my staff to conduct thorough inspections of our rooms to ensure that they are up-to-date. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay America location in the future.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
rosa
"pretty good"
Bed was kinda hard but everything else was flawless.
1 night trip Nov 29, 2014
solomon
"Comfortable and safe"
I was overall very pleased with my choice in staying here. The front desk staff were friendly, helpful, and courteous. My only complaint is that the toilet in our room did not work properly, the handle was broken. Other than that we enjoyed our stay.
3 night family trip Nov 23, 2014
"very satisfied"
It was everything that i needed. Great location and room was clean. Bed was very comfortable. Amenities were excellent. Just hate i didnt have time to utilize the kitchen more but it was great to have.best value ever
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - West
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the cleanliness and comfort of our rooms as well as the amenities we have to offer. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
3 night trip Nov 13, 2014
vincent
"Great customer service from the front desk."
They were not able to have my original reservation that I have requested, so the upgraded my room because of the inconvenience. We enjoyed the serviced they provided at the front desk.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - West
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed the services we provided at the front desk. We would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
1 night family trip Nov 9, 2014
EDUARDO
"great"
It was great they had everything an great service
1 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
wendy
"It worked."
it was all good, the lady was nice, I always think these types of motels clean the catpets too much & they feel funky. The room kind of didn't smell. Too far to walk to food. All in all, I would stay there again for the 8 hours I was there.thank you.
1 night trip Oct 23, 2014
Stuart
"I'd recommend"
I was just looking for a clean, comfortable and inexpensive place with a fridge to spend the night, and this was the perfect place for that. The location was convenient. The two ppl in the office that I dealt with were wonderful, just super friendly and welcoming. It's nothing fancy, and in my room you could tell the tub was pretty old, but it was perfect for what I needed and I'd definitely recommend it if you're on a budget.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - West
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our location and the friendliness of our staff. I am also pleased to read that you found us to be a good value. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night business trip Oct 12, 2014
Allison
"satisfaction"
Really enjoyed it
1 night business trip Sep 28, 2014
Francisco
"Decent stay"
Deluxe room was HUGE for the low price. I'd stay again and bring a friend. Was too much space to be alone'
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
Renti
Hotel smelled nasty!! Bed was soo hard and plus a spider fell on my face..
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - West
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. The situations you described about the smell of the hotel and the spider are unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. To uphold our company's high standards, we will monitor our property more closely moving forward. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope that you will stay at our hotel, or any of our other brand locations in the future.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
"Very pleased"
I highly recommend it
1 night business trip Sep 22, 2014
Danny
I enjoyed it.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - West
Theo - Thank you so much for posting a review of our hotel. It is so rewarding to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us. We would like to thank you again for your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
2 night business trip Sep 9, 2014
Theo Bean
"Close to large mall, supermarkets"
Staff is very friendly. Room was very clean.
3 night trip Aug 20, 2014
"Wow this hotel is dated."
This hotel hasn't been updated since the 70's. The room was surprisingly clean for how old and worn out it was. I did find a stray hair here and there. But I can't complain too much for the price we paid. Room was larger than average.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - West
Meagan - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are glad that you enjoyed your spacious room; however, we are disappointed to hear that your room wasn't thoroughly cleaned. We will work with our housekeeping staff to ensure all areas of our hotel are cleaned properly. Thank you again for your feedback. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.
1 night trip Aug 19, 2014
Meagan
Awesome low price, very nice bed and inside the room, but rough on the outside. Will stay there again!
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - West
Scott - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are glad that you enjoyed your room and our low rate; however, we are sorry to hear that the exterior of our hotel did not meet your expectations. We will work with our maintenance engineer to address the issue. We continually work to improve our hotel, so we really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip Aug 12, 2014
"Its was pretty good the rooms were ok"
I checked in around 9:30 pm I told Raul I would be need a hole complete kitchen package he said he would get it to the room. Well I never got it I had to call the office for it then Taylor brought the bin to the room I only got dishes so I had to call her back and ask for a toaster so it was an inconvenience the room was clean the counters had some black stuff maybe from the vent I really liked the rooms the bed was comfortable the water pressure was great in the shower
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - West
Mary - We want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We are sorry that you were not provided with your customizable kitchen pack in a timely fashion; however, we are glad that you enjoyed your clean room. We will review your comments with our front desk staff to make sure we are taking care of our guests' requests quickly and providing them with the correct items. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
mary
"wow"
This room was great ...the price even better.....stayed at same motel in tempe az.see you guys again for sure
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - West
Joel - Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are delighted to hear that we were able to provide you with an excellent stay. We are glad that you found us to be a great value and enjoyed your room. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.
1 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2014
joel
"Once of the best night sleep!!!"
The bed was nice. The room was big with a couch and table along with full kitchen. Plenty of room if I were staying for longer than a night. I now know where I am staying whenever I should have to stay out of town longer than a night!!! GREAT!!!
1 night trip Jul 21, 2014
Sugar
"Really Nice Place."
For the price you can't beat it. Will stay again.
1 night business trip Jul 30, 2014
"Lacking in some things"
Room fairly clean accept for the chewed up & hair infested loveseat in the room. No shampoo/conditioner, soap only. Air-conditioned room. Quiet. Cable. Morning coffee/tea/muffins/granola bars/apples/oranges for breakfast on the go.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - West
We want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We are glad that you enjoyed your clean, quiet room and found us to be a great value; however, we are disappointed to hear about the condition of the furniture in your room. Please accept our apologies that your furniture wasn't up to our standards. We are working with our maintenance staff to ensure all of our furniture is in proper condition for our guests. Thank you again for posting your review. We do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
Evangelist
"Terrible stay"
When I arrived at the hotel, I was given the wrong room. I had asked for a double bed and was given a queen suite. The bed was also broken. The gentleman at the front desk refused to do anything about it and said management would not be able to do anything about it. Worst service ever and I will never be booking at this hotel again.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - West
We received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. The situation you described is unacceptable, and we sincerely apologize for your experience. We are very sorry that we could not accommodate your request and are working on our reservation procedure to ensure your experience is not repeated. We will also review your feedback with our staff to make sure that we are providing our guests with quality service at all times. We continually work to improve our hotel, so we really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We do hope that you will return to our hotel so that we can provide you with a better experience.
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
"Our new stop :)"
The room could use new paint but makes up for that with comfortable beds, spacious kitchen, living and bath area and great customer service. We enjoyed our stay so much that we are replacing our much pricier for a lot less regular hotel with this hidden gem. Thank you Carola for all your help :)
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - West
We want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your comfortable room and spacious, fully equipped kitchen. We are proud of our staff for providing you with the superior service you deserve. Thank you again for your kind words. We look forward to seeing you soon.
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2014
"El Paso Extended Stay Hotel"
We checked in in Extended Stay Hotel in El Paso. It was very near in the area where we attended the party. In fairness the Hotel Staff accommodate us and explain the process in the hotel her name is Paula(She's sweet and kind) but when we went up to 2nd flr. the carpet is filthy, whoever is the owner you really have to change the cosmetic of the hotel. The wall paper are yellowish, toilet is chipping, curtain of the bathtub should be change. When I took my shower the water are everywhere. Everything is too old. I'm an engineer working in construction firm I know what to be change. In fairness my own restroom are more acceptable than your hotel. if you want to be successful in your business you need to upgrade the facilities. Plus whoever design the AC in the room, we can't walk the area. And the most important the bed when we move to the side it has sounds as if there's a loose screws or the bed is too soft. I'm so disappointed with my stay. I hope with this comment will improve the hotel facilities. I will not recommend this hotel to anybody.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - West
Jenny - Thank you for your recent review of your stay. We appreciate the kind comments about our friendly staff; however, are disappointed to hear that your room did not meet your expectations. In response to your feedback, we will work with our team to ensure that each room meets our standards. We really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Thank you again for taking the time to write a review. We hope that you will return to our hotel in the future.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
Jenny
Room was nice and comfortable with a kitchen and refrigerator. Staff was friendly and helpful. They also have a gym for all you hard bodies out there.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
"Convenience"
Excellent Service, Rooms were clean.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - West
Cheryl - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with your room and the service our staff provided. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
1 night business trip May 17, 2014
Cheryl
"close to medical appointments"
Everything was just fine. Room was clean, plenty of room,good TV, AC worked. Only complaint was that one of the lamp light bulbs in living room was out. Overnight rate was really great too!!!
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - West
Melissa - Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the condition of your room. As well, I am glad that our hotel's location was ideal for your needs. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future
1 night business trip May 11, 2014
"It does not looks as the pictures"
The pictures at the site are not the right ones, hotel is very old and smells, I personally did not like it
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - West
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I’m disappointed to learn that our overall accommodations did not meet your expectations. In response to your feedback, I will meet with the staff to review our cleaning procedures to ensure your experience is not repeated. Your comments are greatly appreciated and it will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better stay in the future.
1 night trip May 13, 2014
Isabel
"CLEAN AND FARE PRICE"
I was surprised when I got to my room, the room came with a full kitchen where I was able to cook and keep my drinks in a full size refrigerator. The room was clean, and the price was right. Pay all trough Hotels.com and was not charge extra. I will look for Extended Stay America first, then look for other options. I loved it.
1 night business trip May 11, 2014
Mr Alegria
"Surprisingly Convenient ! ! !"
I was looking for a nice hotel to stay in that would be close to the I-10 and in walking distance to a Mall. Well It was Surprisingly Convenient ! ! ! Not only met my two primary concerns, but when I got to the room, it came equipped with a Full Kitchen: Yes, stove, oven, sink, microwave and a fridge. Usually Hotels give you a tinny fridge and then they charge you if one moves their stuff. This one did not, the fridge was empty and the freezer too. I am definitely staying there again. this time I know that I am allow to cook there, so I will be prepare. FYI There are a few grocery stores in the area.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - West
Dear Mr. Alegria: I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our fully equipped kitchens and the amenities we have to offer. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
2 night business trip May 9, 2014
Mr Alegria
Friendly and helpful staff. Clean, basic room. Would recommend and stay here again. Good value for the price.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - West
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!
Other trip May 8, 2014