All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
990 Sunland Park Dr, El Paso, TX, 79922, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

Room is all right
"Ugly"
No reception you need to call someone to let you in and is bad over all
1 night family trip Jan 29, 2016
Mario
"Great Location and hotel"
Clean hotel. Located within minutes from restaurants and shopping centers. The price I paid for the room wasn't bad for the quality of the room. Bed was super comfy which allowed for a great sleep. Liked how the hotel clerk called the room after 15mins to check if the room was good for me. Hotel is close to the highway. Overall a good one night stay for me.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - West
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I’m so pleased to read that you had a comfortable stay and enjoyed our reasonable rates. I truly appreciate your comments regarding our accommodating customer service. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
1 night trip Jan 1, 2016
Jackeline
Elevator was broke, found out when I went to use it. Third floor smelled like cigarette smoke.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - West
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that your experience was not to our company’s high standards. In response to your feedback, I will work closely with our housekeeping staff to ensure we are thoroughly eliminating smoke odors. The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2015
"Worth the money"
I like it
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - West
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to read that we were able to accommodate your needs with a comfortable stay at a great value. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2015
venkata
"My Stay at Extended Stay America West El Paso"
The hotel staff was wonderful. Unfortunately, on my second night there, the bathroom flooded and I was moved to a nice, large room. However, the clock/radio in the new room did not work, but the staff was always quick to help. The only thing that I found not to my liking was that the pillows were too small.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - West
The situation you described regarding is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. I am personally doing maintenance inspections to ensure that this does not happen again in the future. Still, I am glad to read that we were able to provide you with a positive stay overall. Once more, thank you for posting your review.
Other trip Oct 26, 2015
Tova
"recommended this stay"
Hi everyone we enjoyed our stay it was like a mini apartment my three children loved it very clean and very quiet I would stay there again
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - West
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay. I'm thrilled to hear that you and your family enjoyed our rooms and that it was a pleasant stay overall. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
2 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
Corina
"No Ready for guest"
Not worth the extended stay
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - West
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that one of your three rooms was not ready upon check in and that’s why we decided to make it right by upgrading you to bigger rooms at no extra cost to you. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have talked to my team to ensure your experience is not repeated. I do hope that you will return to our hotel or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
6 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
"Extended stay"
Visiting Family rooms were not ready and crowded, room set up was not efficient
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - West
Billy - I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am so disappointed that one of your three rooms was not ready upon check in. Please accept my apology. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have talked to my team to ensure your experience is not repeated. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. I do hope that you will return to our hotel or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
6 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
Billy
"Last Minute book. Satisfied."
Satisfied for the price and last minute availability. Staff were very accommodating.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - West
It is so rewarding to read that you had a satisfying stay with us. Thank you for your comments. It's great to hear that you enjoyed our accommodating staff and reasonable rates. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
2 night trip with friends Aug 20, 2015
Aaron
"Nice place but some noise across the street"
Good room was so roomie and and great condition and staff real nice
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
traveler
"kind desk staff"
my flight was canceled so I was tired and frustrated. the staff let me check in a little early. I really appreciated their help when they didn't have to let me check in. the cost was minimal and since I had to rent a car and a hotel for the night unexpectedly, it was helpful.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - West
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am proud of our team for going above and beyond to accommodate your needs and provide you with a great stay. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Jun 20, 2015
Beth
"I will never stay here again"
The staff was okay but the room was horrible. The sheets stunk, floors were dirty, the bathroom was dirty(there was black soap scum on the tile in the shower), the bed was uncomfortable as could be. I only slept 3 hours and believe me I was tired. I will never stay at an extended stay again. Worst hotel I've been to.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - West
Your review for our hotel was recently brought to my attention. The cleanliness issues you described are unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have talked to my team and we will be inspecting rooms thoroughly before guest arrivals to ensure your experience is not repeated. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. I do hope that you will return to our hotel or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
emily
"never again"
Absolutely no amenities. No coffeemaker,hairdryer, I had my own coffee but didn't even have a paper coffee cup. No ice on the premises. Thought I was getting a good price but wasn't worth the money.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - West
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I sincerely apologize that our amenities were not explained upon your arrival. Hair dryers, additional toiletries and dishware are all available at the front desk upon request. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have coached our staff to communicate our amenities upon check-in to ensure your experience is not repeated. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
1 night romance trip May 13, 2015
Rhonda
"texific"
Enjoyed
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - West
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of our property. I’m thrilled to hear that you truly enjoyed your stay with us. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
1 night business trip May 2, 2015
"Great location close to the freeway"
It was great quite, the room was great it did have a TV that did work it was a studio apartment you can cook in the room It's a great room a the staff there very nice and helpful.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Ponciano
"Get all the information up front before you book."
The room was fine. I was a little frustrated that there was no silverware in the room. I bought food to cook, but there were no plates or pots and pans. Couldn't do anything, what a waste.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - West
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. Please know that we are sincerely sorry that we failed to explain our dishware policy to you upon check-in. We no longer keep dishes in guest rooms; however, these items are available upon request at the front desk. This allows our guests to customize their kitchens with fresh and clean utensils to fit their kitchen needs. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have coached my team to offer our dish delivery service to guests as soon as they check-in to ensure your experience is not repeated. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
3 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
Gerd
"The Extended Stay"
Are experience was between OK and Pleasant. We enjoyed having a refrigerator in the room for left overs from eating out. We originally chose the Extended Stay to save money on eating out, but I won't say it was an inconvenience just that we where too lazy to check out all the utensils and pots/pans. The last Extended Stay we stayed in all these items where in the room already (I'm sure some have walked away). When we first turned in our dirty towels to the office for clean ones, they didn't have any and we had to wait for clean ones. Other than that the staff where helpful in recommending different restaurants to eat at. For the price this wasn't an awful place to lay your head. We actually had a big group (20 people) staying at the Hotel for a bowling tournament. We heard no complaints from our other companions.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Ricky
"Great location, friendly staff, uncomfortable sleep"
Oh boy. Low scores for comfort - the room heater/cooler is right next to the bed so you'll be either too hot or too cold, and hear the noise. No thin window curtain, so either all the light comes in or none does. Refrigerator rumbles all night 6 ft from the bed. Blankets look and feel like they came from a dog's bed. Rooms are spacious but unless you need to use the kitchen, stay in a regular hotel.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - West
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. While I appreciate your comments about our spacious rooms, I apologize that you experienced maintenance issues during your stay. In response to your feedback I will have our maintenance staff look over all of our rooms to make sure everything is functioning properly. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. We are very sorry for your experience. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
6 night business trip Mar 1, 2015
Douglas
"comfort, clean and friendly service"
our stay was for one night, it was great. From the start our receptionist was so nice and the room was much bigger then we expected, it had a full kitchen. One of the reviews said it didn't have hot water but we had lots of hot water. We could not find any fault with our room or service. This was our first stay with extended stay america but will not be our last. We have stayed in many hotels this winter and have experienced some good and bad hotels, this one definetly gets 5 stars
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - West
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our customer service, size of our rooms and our fully equipped kitchens. Thank you again for posting your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.
1 night romance trip Mar 2, 2015
"Very disappointed"
The carpets where old and dirty same with the furniture and appliances I was never expecting it to be like this I've stayed in Houston with you guys as well and it's nothing compared to this hotel in sunland park very disappointed
2 night family trip Feb 22, 2015
"Bad choice."
I usually stay at the holiday inn,but they are remodeling the rooms.This was a nightmare experience.Loud noise into the early morning.Poor internet speed.Room furnishings are in bad shape.They even expect you to use the same two under size towels during my three day stay or pay extra.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
Ray
"Always stay here when travel to El Paso"
Reasonable rates and the staff is always great. Reasonable rates and the staff is always great. Reasonable rates and the staff is always great.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"Best choice in the area... I assume."
I traveled coast to coast on a motorcycle for three weeks, staying in inexpensive hotel/motel rooms the entire time. This place was my favorite. Friendly staff, beautiful, comfortable room, great location with a view. I really wanted to stay here longer and if I make it back, will definitely stay here again. I have nothing else in the area to compare it to but I wouldn't want to risk staying anywhere else as there was nothing that I could think of that could be improved.
1 night trip Dec 28, 2014
"A stay at hotel"
Nice staff but not a good property. Breakfast was over 15 minutes before time. When something is out, it's over.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - West
Thank you for telling us about your experience. We are disappointed to hear that our grab-and-go breakfast was not properly stocked. We will review your feedback with our staff and work to ensure your experience is not repeated. Thank you again for your review. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
we were satisfied with the customer service the room was clean only the internet access was very slow not impressed thanks
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
gloria
"No java!"
Was ok, but had to look for coffee at a nearby gas station. No complementary coffee in the room or in the lobby. Coffee only available for breakfast.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
catalino
"Clean Room and Friendly Staff"
Clean Room and Friendly Staff. The in room kitchen is great for longer stays
4 night business trip Nov 25, 2014
Donald
"not happy"
Very disappointed with the way they manage the hotel. You have to go to the front office for necessity. All the suits had no blow dryers, had no coffee maker etc
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - West
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am so sorry to read that our dish delivery and item request policy did not meet your needs or expectations. In response to your review, I will be working with my staff to make this process more convenient for our guests. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
1 night trip Dec 23, 2014
maria
"It's not that bad"
The room wasnt that bad it's just the carpet its old and they need to make some updates. But the hotel hall omg it smelled like trash I reported it to the office.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - West
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations. Still, I apologize for the issues you experienced with the carpet in your room and the odor in the hall. I will be meeting with our housekeeping staff to ensure these issues do not continue in the future. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to see you again in the future.
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
"My stay"
Well i was given a room, when i walked in the bed was not made up, there was towels on the bathroom floor, and it had a funkysmell to room, was upgraded to a better room thank god it was clean, was over charged for the stay and still havent heard back, probably wont go back.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - West
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. The situation you described regarding the condition of the first room you were offered is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have met with my housekeeping team to review our cleanliness procedures and standards to ensure that your experience is not repeated. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in the area.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
"It was ok"
It is a good hotel. However, I did not like that the hotel allow pets in the hotel. I think that is not very clean.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - West
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. It is great to read that you had a good stay with us overall; however, I do apologize that you did not like our pet-friendly policy. Please note that bearing our guests' preferences in mind, we have designated specific pet-friendly rooms. Once again, thank you so much for your feedback. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
"just ok"
Positives- clean, friendly staff, comfortable bed. Negatives- dated, a/c is located next to bed, have to get out of bed on side opposite a/c box. Internet hard to access and very slow.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - West
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding our friendly staff and comfortable beds. Still, I do apologize that you found our hotel to be dated, and that the internet was difficult to access and slow. I will work with my maintenance engineer to ensure that our internet connection is functioning properly. As well, I will work with my staff to conduct thorough inspections of our rooms to ensure that they are up-to-date. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay America location in the future.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
rosa
"pretty good"
Bed was kinda hard but everything else was flawless.
1 night trip Nov 29, 2014
solomon
"Comfortable and safe"
I was overall very pleased with my choice in staying here. The front desk staff were friendly, helpful, and courteous. My only complaint is that the toilet in our room did not work properly, the handle was broken. Other than that we enjoyed our stay.
3 night family trip Nov 23, 2014
"very satisfied"
It was everything that i needed. Great location and room was clean. Bed was very comfortable. Amenities were excellent. Just hate i didnt have time to utilize the kitchen more but it was great to have.best value ever
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - West
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the cleanliness and comfort of our rooms as well as the amenities we have to offer. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
3 night trip Nov 13, 2014
vincent
"Great customer service from the front desk."
They were not able to have my original reservation that I have requested, so the upgraded my room because of the inconvenience. We enjoyed the serviced they provided at the front desk.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - West
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed the services we provided at the front desk. We would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
1 night family trip Nov 9, 2014
EDUARDO
"great"
It was great they had everything an great service
1 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
wendy
"It worked."
it was all good, the lady was nice, I always think these types of motels clean the catpets too much & they feel funky. The room kind of didn't smell. Too far to walk to food. All in all, I would stay there again for the 8 hours I was there.thank you.
1 night trip Oct 23, 2014
Stuart
"I'd recommend"
I was just looking for a clean, comfortable and inexpensive place with a fridge to spend the night, and this was the perfect place for that. The location was convenient. The two ppl in the office that I dealt with were wonderful, just super friendly and welcoming. It's nothing fancy, and in my room you could tell the tub was pretty old, but it was perfect for what I needed and I'd definitely recommend it if you're on a budget.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - West
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our location and the friendliness of our staff. I am also pleased to read that you found us to be a good value. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night business trip Oct 12, 2014
Allison
"satisfaction"
Really enjoyed it
1 night business trip Sep 28, 2014
Francisco
"Decent stay"
Deluxe room was HUGE for the low price. I'd stay again and bring a friend. Was too much space to be alone'
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
Renti
Hotel smelled nasty!! Bed was soo hard and plus a spider fell on my face..
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - West
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. The situations you described about the smell of the hotel and the spider are unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. To uphold our company's high standards, we will monitor our property more closely moving forward. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope that you will stay at our hotel, or any of our other brand locations in the future.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
"Very pleased"
I highly recommend it
1 night business trip Sep 22, 2014
Danny
I enjoyed it.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - West
Theo - Thank you so much for posting a review of our hotel. It is so rewarding to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us. We would like to thank you again for your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
2 night business trip Sep 9, 2014
Theo Bean
"Close to large mall, supermarkets"
Staff is very friendly. Room was very clean.
3 night trip Aug 20, 2014
"Wow this hotel is dated."
This hotel hasn't been updated since the 70's. The room was surprisingly clean for how old and worn out it was. I did find a stray hair here and there. But I can't complain too much for the price we paid. Room was larger than average.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - West
Meagan - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are glad that you enjoyed your spacious room; however, we are disappointed to hear that your room wasn't thoroughly cleaned. We will work with our housekeeping staff to ensure all areas of our hotel are cleaned properly. Thank you again for your feedback. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.
1 night trip Aug 19, 2014
Meagan
Awesome low price, very nice bed and inside the room, but rough on the outside. Will stay there again!
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - West
Scott - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are glad that you enjoyed your room and our low rate; however, we are sorry to hear that the exterior of our hotel did not meet your expectations. We will work with our maintenance engineer to address the issue. We continually work to improve our hotel, so we really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip Aug 12, 2014
"Its was pretty good the rooms were ok"
I checked in around 9:30 pm I told Raul I would be need a hole complete kitchen package he said he would get it to the room. Well I never got it I had to call the office for it then Taylor brought the bin to the room I only got dishes so I had to call her back and ask for a toaster so it was an inconvenience the room was clean the counters had some black stuff maybe from the vent I really liked the rooms the bed was comfortable the water pressure was great in the shower
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - West
Mary - We want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We are sorry that you were not provided with your customizable kitchen pack in a timely fashion; however, we are glad that you enjoyed your clean room. We will review your comments with our front desk staff to make sure we are taking care of our guests' requests quickly and providing them with the correct items. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
mary
"wow"
This room was great ...the price even better.....stayed at same motel in tempe az.see you guys again for sure
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - West
Joel - Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are delighted to hear that we were able to provide you with an excellent stay. We are glad that you found us to be a great value and enjoyed your room. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.
1 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2014
joel
"Once of the best night sleep!!!"
The bed was nice. The room was big with a couch and table along with full kitchen. Plenty of room if I were staying for longer than a night. I now know where I am staying whenever I should have to stay out of town longer than a night!!! GREAT!!!
1 night trip Jul 21, 2014