All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here990 Sunland Park Dr, El Paso, TX, 79922, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

"Great location, friendly staff, uncomfortable sleep"
Oh boy. Low scores for comfort - the room heater/cooler is right next to the bed so you'll be either too hot or too cold, and hear the noise. No thin window curtain, so either all the light comes in or none does. Refrigerator rumbles all night 6 ft from the bed. Blankets look and feel like they came from a dog's bed. Rooms are spacious but unless you need to use the kitchen, stay in a regular hotel.
6 night business trip Mar 1, 2015
Douglas
"comfort, clean and friendly service"
our stay was for one night, it was great. From the start our receptionist was so nice and the room was much bigger then we expected, it had a full kitchen. One of the reviews said it didn't have hot water but we had lots of hot water. We could not find any fault with our room or service. This was our first stay with extended stay america but will not be our last. We have stayed in many hotels this winter and have experienced some good and bad hotels, this one definetly gets 5 stars
1 night romance trip Mar 2, 2015
"Very disappointed"
The carpets where old and dirty same with the furniture and appliances I was never expecting it to be like this I've stayed in Houston with you guys as well and it's nothing compared to this hotel in sunland park very disappointed
2 night family trip Feb 22, 2015
"Best choice in the area... I assume."
I traveled coast to coast on a motorcycle for three weeks, staying in inexpensive hotel/motel rooms the entire time. This place was my favorite. Friendly staff, beautiful, comfortable room, great location with a view. I really wanted to stay here longer and if I make it back, will definitely stay here again. I have nothing else in the area to compare it to but I wouldn't want to risk staying anywhere else as there was nothing that I could think of that could be improved.
1 night trip Dec 28, 2014
"A stay at hotel"
Nice staff but not a good property. Breakfast was over 15 minutes before time. When something is out, it's over.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
we were satisfied with the customer service the room was clean only the internet access was very slow not impressed thanks
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
gloria
"No java!"
Was ok, but had to look for coffee at a nearby gas station. No complementary coffee in the room or in the lobby. Coffee only available for breakfast.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
catalino
"Clean Room and Friendly Staff"
Clean Room and Friendly Staff. The in room kitchen is great for longer stays
4 night business trip Nov 25, 2014
Donald
"not happy"
Very disappointed with the way they manage the hotel. You have to go to the front office for necessity. All the suits had no blow dryers, had no coffee maker etc
1 night trip Dec 23, 2014
maria
"It's not that bad"
The room wasnt that bad it's just the carpet its old and they need to make some updates. But the hotel hall omg it smelled like trash I reported it to the office.
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
"My stay"
Well i was given a room, when i walked in the bed was not made up, there was towels on the bathroom floor, and it had a funkysmell to room, was upgraded to a better room thank god it was clean, was over charged for the stay and still havent heard back, probably wont go back.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
"It was ok"
It is a good hotel. However, I did not like that the hotel allow pets in the hotel. I think that is not very clean.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
"just ok"
Positives- clean, friendly staff, comfortable bed. Negatives- dated, a/c is located next to bed, have to get out of bed on side opposite a/c box. Internet hard to access and very slow.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
rosa
"pretty good"
Bed was kinda hard but everything else was flawless.
1 night trip Nov 29, 2014
solomon
"Comfortable and safe"
I was overall very pleased with my choice in staying here. The front desk staff were friendly, helpful, and courteous. My only complaint is that the toilet in our room did not work properly, the handle was broken. Other than that we enjoyed our stay.
3 night family trip Nov 23, 2014
"very satisfied"
It was everything that i needed. Great location and room was clean. Bed was very comfortable. Amenities were excellent. Just hate i didnt have time to utilize the kitchen more but it was great to have.best value ever
3 night trip Nov 13, 2014
vincent
"Great customer service from the front desk."
They were not able to have my original reservation that I have requested, so the upgraded my room because of the inconvenience. We enjoyed the serviced they provided at the front desk.
1 night family trip Nov 9, 2014
EDUARDO
"great"
It was great they had everything an great service
1 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
wendy
"It worked."
it was all good, the lady was nice, I always think these types of motels clean the catpets too much & they feel funky. The room kind of didn't smell. Too far to walk to food. All in all, I would stay there again for the 8 hours I was there.thank you.
1 night trip Oct 23, 2014
Stuart
"I'd recommend"
I was just looking for a clean, comfortable and inexpensive place with a fridge to spend the night, and this was the perfect place for that. The location was convenient. The two ppl in the office that I dealt with were wonderful, just super friendly and welcoming. It's nothing fancy, and in my room you could tell the tub was pretty old, but it was perfect for what I needed and I'd definitely recommend it if you're on a budget.
1 night business trip Oct 12, 2014
Allison
"satisfaction"
Really enjoyed it
1 night business trip Sep 28, 2014
Francisco
"Decent stay"
Deluxe room was HUGE for the low price. I'd stay again and bring a friend. Was too much space to be alone'
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
Renti
Hotel smelled nasty!! Bed was soo hard and plus a spider fell on my face..
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
"Very pleased"
I highly recommend it
1 night business trip Sep 22, 2014
Danny
I enjoyed it.
2 night business trip Sep 9, 2014
Theo Bean
"Close to large mall, supermarkets"
Staff is very friendly. Room was very clean.
3 night trip Aug 20, 2014
"Wow this hotel is dated."
This hotel hasn't been updated since the 70's. The room was surprisingly clean for how old and worn out it was. I did find a stray hair here and there. But I can't complain too much for the price we paid. Room was larger than average.
1 night trip Aug 19, 2014
Meagan
Awesome low price, very nice bed and inside the room, but rough on the outside. Will stay there again!
1 night trip Aug 12, 2014
"Its was pretty good the rooms were ok"
I checked in around 9:30 pm I told Raul I would be need a hole complete kitchen package he said he would get it to the room. Well I never got it I had to call the office for it then Taylor brought the bin to the room I only got dishes so I had to call her back and ask for a toaster so it was an inconvenience the room was clean the counters had some black stuff maybe from the vent I really liked the rooms the bed was comfortable the water pressure was great in the shower
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
mary
"wow"
This room was great ...the price even better.....stayed at same motel in tempe az.see you guys again for sure
1 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2014
joel
"Once of the best night sleep!!!"
The bed was nice. The room was big with a couch and table along with full kitchen. Plenty of room if I were staying for longer than a night. I now know where I am staying whenever I should have to stay out of town longer than a night!!! GREAT!!!
1 night trip Jul 21, 2014
Sugar
"Really Nice Place."
For the price you can't beat it. Will stay again.
1 night business trip Jul 30, 2014
"Lacking in some things"
Room fairly clean accept for the chewed up & hair infested loveseat in the room. No shampoo/conditioner, soap only. Air-conditioned room. Quiet. Cable. Morning coffee/tea/muffins/granola bars/apples/oranges for breakfast on the go.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
Evangelist
"Terrible stay"
When I arrived at the hotel, I was given the wrong room. I had asked for a double bed and was given a queen suite. The bed was also broken. The gentleman at the front desk refused to do anything about it and said management would not be able to do anything about it. Worst service ever and I will never be booking at this hotel again.
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
"Our new stop :)"
The room could use new paint but makes up for that with comfortable beds, spacious kitchen, living and bath area and great customer service. We enjoyed our stay so much that we are replacing our much pricier for a lot less regular hotel with this hidden gem. Thank you Carola for all your help :)
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2014
"El Paso Extended Stay Hotel"
We checked in in Extended Stay Hotel in El Paso. It was very near in the area where we attended the party. In fairness the Hotel Staff accommodate us and explain the process in the hotel her name is Paula(She's sweet and kind) but when we went up to 2nd flr. the carpet is filthy, whoever is the owner you really have to change the cosmetic of the hotel. The wall paper are yellowish, toilet is chipping, curtain of the bathtub should be change. When I took my shower the water are everywhere. Everything is too old. I'm an engineer working in construction firm I know what to be change. In fairness my own restroom are more acceptable than your hotel. if you want to be successful in your business you need to upgrade the facilities. Plus whoever design the AC in the room, we can't walk the area. And the most important the bed when we move to the side it has sounds as if there's a loose screws or the bed is too soft. I'm so disappointed with my stay. I hope with this comment will improve the hotel facilities. I will not recommend this hotel to anybody.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
Jenny
Room was nice and comfortable with a kitchen and refrigerator. Staff was friendly and helpful. They also have a gym for all you hard bodies out there.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
"Convenience"
Excellent Service, Rooms were clean.
1 night business trip May 17, 2014
Cheryl
"close to medical appointments"
Everything was just fine. Room was clean, plenty of room,good TV, AC worked. Only complaint was that one of the lamp light bulbs in living room was out. Overnight rate was really great too!!!
1 night business trip May 11, 2014
"It does not looks as the pictures"
The pictures at the site are not the right ones, hotel is very old and smells, I personally did not like it
1 night trip May 13, 2014
Isabel
"CLEAN AND FARE PRICE"
I was surprised when I got to my room, the room came with a full kitchen where I was able to cook and keep my drinks in a full size refrigerator. The room was clean, and the price was right. Pay all trough Hotels.com and was not charge extra. I will look for Extended Stay America first, then look for other options. I loved it.
1 night business trip May 11, 2014
Mr Alegria
"Surprisingly Convenient ! ! !"
I was looking for a nice hotel to stay in that would be close to the I-10 and in walking distance to a Mall. Well It was Surprisingly Convenient ! ! ! Not only met my two primary concerns, but when I got to the room, it came equipped with a Full Kitchen: Yes, stove, oven, sink, microwave and a fridge. Usually Hotels give you a tinny fridge and then they charge you if one moves their stuff. This one did not, the fridge was empty and the freezer too. I am definitely staying there again. this time I know that I am allow to cook there, so I will be prepare. FYI There are a few grocery stores in the area.
2 night business trip May 9, 2014
Mr Alegria
Friendly and helpful staff. Clean, basic room. Would recommend and stay here again. Good value for the price.
Other trip May 8, 2014
"Good location, however noisie"
I was even awakened at 3AM on 5/7/14 by a dog barking. I was not impressed with the fact that better internet connection was being sold for an additional $3.95. A place should offer the best to its customers.
Other trip May 8, 2014
"pleasant"
Rooms were spacious and clean.
1 night trip Apr 29, 2014
pam
"Good location."
Great room for one night. Good location and descent rate.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Personnel needs training in customer service poor, stair areas need cleaning and scrubbing
4 night business trip Apr 4, 2014
"SCARY HOTEL!!!!"
This was the most disgusting and scary hotel from the smelly lobby and rooms to the people running it. I felt unsafe and couldn't wait to get out!
1 night business trip Apr 6, 2014
"Convenient location"
The location was nice. The room was clean. The staff was unfriendly and cold. Wifi did not work
Other trip Mar 5, 2014
rose
"Was more like an apartment with a full kitchen."
Would have liked a better breakfast than just a grab n go.
Other trip Jan 18, 2014