All hotels in Vancouver, Washington, United States of America
12712 SE 2nd Cir, Vancouver, WA, 98684, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"Very Nicely and Relaxing Facility"
The staff was amazing and very helpful! Our kids really enjoyed the pool.
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Vancouver
Thank you Meagan for taking the time to rate the DoubleTree by Hilton Vancouver. So glad your kids enjoyed the pool so much and that our staff was amazing and helpful! We take pride in exceeding guest expectations. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to you staying with us in the future.
1 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
Meagan
For their price they should really offer free continental breakfast at least
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Vancouver
Hugo, Thank you for the feedback. I'm sorry that you felt our breakfast should be free. DoubleTree hotels do not offer complimentary breakfast at this time but we're always looking at the menu to try and provide the best selection for what you're paying for. Thank you again!
2 night family trip Nov 12, 2015
Hugo
"Hidden gem in Vancouver WA"
Loved the room and location to restaurants of which 3 are just outside the front door. I would give the overall rating a 5 but there were strange smells in some of the hallways and stairwells. Everything else was wonderful. Loved the free cookies.
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Vancouver
Thanks John! I appreciate the feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. I'll have our housekeeping manager look into the smells you reported. We have some hotel tips of the trade that we use to neutralize smells. Thanks again!
3 night business trip Oct 26, 2015
"Loved my stay"
Loved it plan to use again and again on my vacation
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Vancouver
Yay!!! So happy to hear that you loved your stay! Thank you and we look forward to serving you again on your return visit!
1 night family trip Nov 9, 2015
"Stay at Double Tree in Vancouver in November"
Stayed 4 days at the Double Tree Hotel on business. Breakfast did not start until 6:30am, and costs $9.95 - good selection, but still would have expected free at the price of the room. Single elevator and remodeled Hotel that used to be another brand. Room was functional, bed good, bathroom average. Microwave, coffeemaker and small fridge available. HVAC did not work for two days - stuffy. Applebee's in walking distance. PC and printer in lobby to print ticket out. Free High-Speed Internet. Road very busy in morning.
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Vancouver
Christian, Thank you for your comments. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I'll follow up with our engineer on the HVAC issue. We have been swapping some out as needed so it may be that the one in your room needs to be replaced. I hope you'll come back and see us again if you return to the Vancouver area. Thank you again!
4 night business trip Nov 2, 2015
Christian
"Very poor management"
Booked the room through Hotels .Com I booked a king room but what I got was a queen bed in a handicapped room. The remote for the TV didn't work and the handle to turn on the shower was not fixed correctly to the wall and moved around significantly when turning the shower on and off.When I called the front desk to inform them of the room mixup I was told it was the only room available.I requested someone come fix the remote and no one showed up. The next morning when I exited the room the lower half of the door handle fell off.When I got to the front desk the manager was hesitant to do anything about the room mix up and was quick to blame hotels.Com for the mixup. Her response to the problem was a future discount if I called her directly and booked through the hotel and not a website. The extent off that discount was never made known to me. When I got to my truck I called Hotels.Com and they responded buy refunding me in full for that night. I felt the hotel could have responded better. I wouldn't recommend this Double Tree and will never stay there again.
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Vancouver
Mark, I'm so sorry you encountered these issues during your stay with us. I promise you that is not the kind of service we are intent on providing. I will follow up with our engineer on the maintenance related items in the room as this is certainly not typical. Thank you for letting us know so that we can work to fix these issues.
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2015
"Some good, some bad, definitely not ugly"
Room was clean, it was pretty much quiet except for housekeeping started knocking on doors at 7 am on Sunday morning.There were several restaurants in walking distance of the hotel. The hotel charges $9.95 for breakfast.
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Vancouver
Thank you for the feedback. I'll follow up with my housekeeping manager regarding the knocking on doors but I'm not aware of any day they would have started before 8:00am. For your convenience please make sure to put out the Do Not Disturb sign on the door if you would like to sleep in later. Thank you again for letting us know.
2 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
"Hilton charges for everything"
Hotel was decent but Hilton charges for everything. I'd rather stay at a better hotel that includes stuff rather than acquire an extra $50 ins fees.
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Vancouver
Thank you for your feedback. Please note that the only thing we do charge for is breakfast. We do still include parking and internet in your nightly rate. Thank you again!
Other trip Sep 29, 2015
Great place to stay
2 night trip Sep 18, 2015
Dwight
Where is the complimentary breakfast. Like the idea of the bar.
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Vancouver
Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the bar. We're excited to be able to provide local beer, wine and spirits from the Oregon/Washington area. I'm sorry but the DoubleTree hotels do not provide complimentary breakfast but you can get it included in some packages or if you're a Gold or Diamond Hilton Honors member. Thank you again.
Other trip Sep 15, 2015
"Disappointed..."
Unfortunately the Hilton-brand hotel I normally use in the area was sold out so I decided to try this one. Room type I paid for was not honored despite my calling earlier in the day to confirm my already guaranteed arrival. Room was literally right next to the elevator and was not clean. When I asked for assistance (calmly and politely) I was told nothing else was available and nothing could be done. I will not be returning to this property.
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Vancouver
Thank you for your feedback and I'm so sorry that you had that experience. It is difficult in a full hotel to accommodate changes but regardless your room should be clean and the team should be welcoming and understanding. I will certainly follow up regarding your experience. Thank you for letting us know.
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
Hilton fan
"Would stay there again"
Great Customer Service.
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Vancouver
Wow! So happy to hear that. Thank you for the kind words Nicholas and we hope to see you again.
3 night family trip Aug 27, 2015
Nicholas
"Felt like a new hotel"
Loved the room! Smelled newly painted and had new hard wood floors in the entry. Nice room that seemed pretty quiet. The bed was a little too firm for my taste, but acceptable.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
"Not what I expected"
The biggest problem I had with this experience is I paid $180 and had a room with stained toilets. The set up of the room didn't make sense. It just wasn't what I expected.
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
"Clean rooms, comfortable and updated"
I am pretty picky when it comes to staying at hotels. I need them to be clean, comfortable and modernized/updated. We got our room at a discounted price with a special through Expedia. I was very pleased with the room and overall hotel. It was very up to date, clean and spacious. Decor and furniture in lobby was very modern. Bonus: the rooms we had, had pull out couches for additional seating/sleeping. I am guessing all the rooms have these. The only downfall is that they don't offer a free continental breakfast. It's $9.99 a person. Although it is Buffett style. And they do have fresh cookies at the front desk. You just need to ask for them.
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
"Spend your money elsewhere"
As soon as I arrived and started checking in I was chastised for using Expedia to book the room. I was also told there were no cookies and no roll away beds were available due to fire restrictions; however, there was a twin hide a bed in the room that was never disclosed. For breakfast you go downstairs like most normal hotels and after going through the food line they ask how you are going to pay in which you notice the sign (hidden from view when you walk in) that breakfast buffet (all they have) is $9.95/person. That is fine if it is an actual breakfast but this hotel feed us a typical continental breakfast (the light stuff) and didn't even have scrambled eggs, omelets, bacon or sausage ready and when they did it was such a small quantity that 3 kids ate all they brought out. I'm very disappointed with Doubletree and will never stay at this one again, and will think twice about staying at any Doubletree in the future. Next time I will stay at the Embassy Suites, pay a little more per night but get great customer service and amenities. Don't go here. Bob, the check in guy, was a jerk.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
"Doubletree Hilton Vancouver,WA"
Rooms were nice and beds were very comfortable. The hotel is in a great location, close to downtown Vancouver and the I-5 freeway.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
Its a good three star hotel. Our stay was comfortable and my kids liked the pool.
Other trip Jun 23, 2015
"Excellent service"
Friendly staff. Would stay there anytime I'm in Vancouver
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Coral
"Good location!"
It was a pretty good experience, I really love it, Double tree Hotel by Hilton is one of my fav hotel so far.
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
Alex Lopez
"Good place to stay!"
Nice stay. Very friendly staff.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
Alysia
"Nice clean staff was friendly"
Like it here very quiet and clean would recommend to anyone. Good location lots of restaurants and shopping coffee shops near the interstate great price!
Other trip May 24, 2015
josie
Very pleasant, clean, comfortable. Definitely worth another stay
Other trip May 11, 2015
Marc
"not what i wanted"
They over booked are room so we did not get the room we reserved. The breakfast was over priced and not worth eating.
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Vancouver
I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your stay. I hope you will give us a chance to wow you in the future.
4 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
"Good cookies"
Nice hotel, gave cookies at the door. No breakfast but a buffet you could purchase for like $10. Bar was nice but a little pricey
2 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
Sandra
"Great hotel for the price!"
Me and my wife stayed there for only one night. Rooms were great and tge personal was awesome as well! Recommend!
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
Ivan
Great hotel with lots of dining options within walking distance. The website led me to believe free continental breakfast, but $10 per person instead. Pool was clean and not so heavily chlorinated.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
It was the first time that I stayed at this hotel and I completely love it i was able to do an early check in and the beds are real comfortable
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Overall a very nice stay"
Overall a very nice stay. Plus: Room was immaculately clean and the staff was great. The pool nice and warm and the workout room also very well maintained. Cons: WiFi was a bit spotty in my room and the fridge froze EVERYTHING inside of it. Not just the freezer section. I'm sure that it will be taken care of before my next stay. Hint: If you go in the side doors the card has to be inserted upside down.
3 night business trip Mar 22, 2015
jeff
"ok stay"
The hotel was easy to find. Warm cookies at check in made our day. Room was on the small side but ok. Breakfast was good but don't be late they shut it down right on time! Would probably stay again, or maybe not. Noisy hallways
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
cindy
"Must stay!"
Very nice and spacious!
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
alma
"A perfect family evening away"
I just love every detail our stay entailed,they totally thought of everything!! Double tree Rocks!!!
1 night trip Feb 27, 2015
"all good"
all good and great and that's all I have to say please that's all I have to say
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
none
"slept 5 comfortably"
Best accommodations that we've ever had in a 'normal' hotel space. Slept us and 3 kids quite comfortable. The pool was warm enough to swim into exhaustion. The staff were cheerful and helpful.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
"Clean, Great Deal"
Rooms were large and comfortable. Bathrooms were not anything special but clean.
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Great experience"
Perfect stay after long day at work. Quick check in and very accommodating on short notice.
1 night business trip Feb 22, 2015
"Weekend with daughter in Vancouver"
Stayed in 106 (accessible room)that was by a side entrance and we could not hear hallway traffic. Hotel is conveniently located not too far from the freeway and there are many food choices in the vicinity. The exercise room is in the process of being remodeled so we couldn't use it. The pool was a nice way to end the day. This hotel was clean and quiet with lots of parking and I would definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Candy
"Best hotel ever!"
The staff at this hotel are amazing. So helpful and nice, which is great when you are a mom of 4 young boys. I will stay at this hotel from now on when ever I'm visiting family here again.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"California Guest."
We were so pleasantly surprised. This hotel for the price was awsome. Clean, updated,good location, safe. The staff at front desk so kind/ helpful and curtious. The bar great! Indoor pool open late. Staff on top of noise if any concerns. My stay was great & will stay there again when in town.
3 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Annie
"great sleep"
most comfrotable hotel beds ever and i am the most picky sleeper ever staff was bice and helpful i will stay again when i go back to Vancouver or Portland
4 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"WOW...WOW...WOW"
We were in town for a basketball tournament...The Doble tree was perfect in every way...from location to convenients...I would definitely recommend it and stay there again...and the cookies were delicious
3 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Gerald
"Personal trip"
Hotel was excellent in terms of service and cleanliness. Check in was excellent. We had to make some changes to our reservation and it was handled with no problem. Only issues for me were the price of the breakfast @ $10.00 for a meal that included Tater Tots. I can go to any of several close by restaurants and have a ready cooked meal for that price and get fresh potatoes, fresh cooked eggs and sausage gravy that actually has sausage in it. On the morning of checkout, I stopped by Starbucks and the service there was not good. The gentleman taking care of me did not appear to know what he was doing. I asked for a grande mocha. He was confused as I had also asked for a small hot chocolate. He looked at the cups and compared them and then asked me what size a "grande" was. Overall, it was a good experience except for the two things I mentioned.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"great rooms"
Was great!I just eish thr bathrooms in the rooms had a vent/fan. Hot showers make it uncomfortable with out.
2 night trip with friends Feb 13, 2015
Ruben
"wonderful"
Wonderful stay here. Front desk clerks were magnificent. The room was clean, comfortable and larger than expected. Would stay again in a heartbeat.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
tyler
"Cleanliness of hotel and room"
Excellent stay clean rooms smells good,loved the cookies,comfortable beds,pool and hottub was nice great place would recommend
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Dewayne
"Quick stop over in PDX"
Quick layover for one night. Near airport.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Lori
"Much nicer than the Phoenx"
When I booked this, I didn't realize it was the old Phoenix. I had stayed there before and found it pretty dismal. But it's much nicer now. Not fancy, but clean and comfortable, and nicely updated.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Very nice"
Very nice room. Friendly staff. We couldn't have been happier with our stay.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Jeremiah
"Airport early in the morning"
My wife and had to go to the airport early. We chose to stay at the Double Tree and were very pleased. The King bed was comfortable and the room was spacious. Good restaurants were within walking distance.
2 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"Quiet, good price"
Stayed on Super Bowl Sunday, and there were a couple of convenient places to watch the game nearby, in addition to the hotel's restaurant/bar.
1 night business trip Feb 1, 2015