All hotels in Vancouver, Washington, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here12712 SE 2nd Cir, Vancouver, WA, 98684, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"Beautiful hotel close to many restaurants"
The hotel was beautiful. Friendly staff and the room was extremely comfortable
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
amber
Very nice hotel and friendly staff that go out of their way to help.
1 night romance trip Oct 9, 2014
"Clean hotel and friendly staff"
Very helpful person at front desk. Handicap accessible room was clean and spacious. The door jam was a bit high for smooth entry with walker but manageable. Very glad there was a roll in shower level with bathroom floor, and non slip bathing stool. The only accessory that would be helpful but I have never seen in a hotel yet... is a basket or attachment to the stool so soaps, shampoos could be stored while showering. I definitely would stay here again!
1 night trip with friends Oct 3, 2014
Tressa
"Very nice, new-ish hotel"
Thumbs up! Only downside is that breakfast not included.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Everything about this hotel was great for the price. My only complaints would be that the shower drain was not working correctly, but was still usable, and the remote control would sometimes turn on/off both of the TVs in the room.... but come on... thete were two tvs. How awesome is that.
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
"Beautifl hotel and very inviting"
We absolutely enjoyed our stay. The service and room were lovely. The hotel staff were friendly and the food was delicious, too.
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Vancouver
Thank you for your kind review of the DoubleTree by Hilton Vancouver! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your room, the food, our service, and overall stay. We hope to see you next time you are in town!
2 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Charlotte
"A nightmare at Double Tree Hotel, Vancouver WA"
The room is fashionably designed and the bed is very comfortable but the hardware part is just cheaply done. We've heard very clearly from our upstairs neighbor walking around the room around midnight, which gave us a bad headache. When they were flushing the toilet, the noise was shocking loud, we thought we are going to have a flood from the ceiling. In the morning, when the room service knocked on our neighbor's door at 8 am I thought it's our door which woke me up. It was a nightmare to stay, we can't wait to check out, so we checked out at 9:30am. When we walked out the hotel, we see two big garbage bins ( from the back side building of the Sweet Tomato) right in front of the Double tree hotel, what a view!! The overall experience was awful and definitely not worth my $220 for a night.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2014
Ms Tsuo
The room was reserved for 3 adults, but set up for only 3 people so I had to ask for additional towels, glasses, and coffee cups. I was told that breakfast was 9,95 per person even though my booking confirmation said that it was complimentary. After speaking with the front desk, they gave us breakfast for the second day and compensated us god the breakfast we paid for the previous day.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
"Not a Hilton"
From the point I made my reservation to when I stayed there, the hotel had been bought out. At first they told me they would not honor my complimentary breakfast, which I had to call Hotels.com about & get them to honor. The cleanliness was less than perfect. I was expecting nicer linens, better furniture, etc. because it was a Hilton. At the end of the day, the breakfast had little selection (biscuits and waffles, the eggs, potatoes, bacon, sausage had all run out).
1 night trip with friends Aug 2, 2014
Grace
"Nicely renovated and friendly hotel"
The only downside to my stay was that they had recently renovated the motel. As wonderful as the appearance, the smell of glue from the walls and the floor was almost overwhelming. The beds were comfy, the bathroom clean. Overall good inexpensive place to stay
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Amazing"
Enjoyed our stay at the hotel. The workers were wonderful and very friendly. Breakfast staff was very nice. One of the ladies gave us very good insightful information on what we can do when we were there. I want to say her name starts with an S? Rooms were nice and clean, looks like it was fully remodeled. Love it, we would stay here again.
"very nice"
Nice hotel and just across the river from Pdx. Only wish they had coffee available in the downstairs lobby for the early risers. I don't like to wake everyone up in the morning by making coffee in the room so I always go to the lobby. I had to walk 2 blocks to Starbucks.
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2014
Esther
"Breakfast"
Disappointed that breakfast is $10 per person whereas competing hotels such as Hampton include breakfast.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Nice staff"
The hotel just changed to DoubleTree. We were told the rooms were updated. I see there was new carpet but some walls still had scuffed and chipped paint. I bet they will continue to improve. The staff could not be nicer. I would return just to have them show me their wonderful smiles again.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
We enjoyed this hotel. The rooms were very nice and spacious. We booked when it was The Phoenix, but the ownership had changed to DoubleTree by the time of our actual stay. They are doing some remodelling and upgrades (room thermostats and gym expansion etc), so I expect it will be even nicer the next time we stay.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2014
Sandy
"Great nights"
Overall it sounds like the Phoeinix having changed hands just as we were checking in so it did cause some confusion for my out of town guests, since the sign change was early and caused some actual location confusion on the gps and visual signage. The only bad thing now is that they are charging for breakfast on the cheap bookings.
1 night trip Jul 14, 2014
jdanthony2
We were not informed that the hotel was under construction or that we would be responsible for breakfast. We skipped breakfast the second morning due to the added cost. Also 13.00-15.00 for a glass of wine is very high at any restaurant especially during "Happy Hour". The room was newly done and very nice.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
"Close to restaurants and easy access to freeway"
The hotel was very clean and close to Sweet Tomatoes and Applebees, plus a lot of strip malls. We received chocolate chip cookies upon our arrival, which were very tasty! We were gone 90% of the time traveling, so we didn't get to experience the hotel eminities. We arrived quite late and they were full, so they booked us into a suite instead of a normal room. The room had micro wave, fridge, and TV and phone in both bedrooms as did our parents room. Watch out for that high curb when you exit the hotel. A lot of cars have become victim to that drop off to the street. City problem that should be addressed. We'd stay again!
3 night family trip Jul 11, 2014
Randy
We had a different situation, as the ownership/name of the hotel changed the day before we arrived. A couple of things about this, we were not notified that the hotel was different (so when we arrived we were confused that the hotel was a Doubletree) also because of this they were remodeling and fixing rooms, the room next to us was being painted and it smelled pretty bad the first night of our stay. The people at the front desk when we initially got there were really rude and not at all helpful but the remainder of the time they were really good.
2 night family trip Jul 11, 2014
We got a downsized room upon arrival but were moved the next day to the room we had requested. The fee was not adjusted.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
"horrible customer service"
They are doing construction at this hotel which was no big deal. The problem was the people above us running around their room all night. I called the front desk twice, at 1230 and at 3, and nobody answered. When I checked out I waited for 10 minutes before anyone came to the desk. Customer service was horrible, will not return.
1 night trip Jun 30, 2014
"Excellent service"
Very friendly and helpful staff with a room that was newly remodeled! Wonderful experience!
2 night family trip Jun 14, 2014
"Vancouver Visit"
The hotel was under extensive renovation so there were some dust issues and people (workers) all over the place; however, our room was awesome. Very nice decor, comfortable beds and pillows and the room was spacious. The bathroom (shower) hardware needed some updating but overall, it was great. Breakfast was decent so no complaints. Close to the airport and activities that we wanted to do. I would definitely stay there again!
2 night trip Jun 12, 2014
SusanZ
"Worked for my needs"
Looks like they are in a transition to upgrade, area was clean for the most part. Beds were very comfortable and plenty of space in the rooms. Evening desk clerk could more professional.
1 night business trip Jun 19, 2014
"Newly Renovated Rooms"
With newly renovated rooms and super comfy beds, this is a gem of a hotel, with an excellent location in the Vancouver suburbs.
1 night trip Jun 18, 2014
Hotel in process of changing to hilton brand. Most rooms renovated. Bed and pillows excellent. Lobby in progress of being renovated. Morning breakfast had good variety. Quite surroundings close to many restaurants.
1 night trip Jun 11, 2014
Posey
"“Fantastic service”"
It was great went to grand daughters high school Graduation, the Phionex Inn has been bought out by Hilton Doubletree they are in the middle off changing over and remodeling but it is been done in a way that it does not desturb any one at all, a real nice stay and the future Hilton looks like a real great improvement. We will stay there again for sure.
3 night trip Jun 7, 2014
Terry
"Nice and Cozy"
The large desk was perfect for getting a little work done on the sly.
1 night trip Jun 4, 2014
Sarah Witte
"Good proximity to I- 205, other services."
We have stayed at this hotel several times previously. It is well located with plenty of restaurants, stores, etc. nearby. It is also not far from Peace Health Medical Center. Mindful that the hotel is undergoing renovation, I think they aren't paying attention to the details. Room decor is plain black/tan bland. Room had not been vacuumed well, debris from carpet install & food crumbs between the beds. No soap. No coffee cups or coffee at breakfast. Had to go to front desk and ask. Not likely we will return.
1 night business trip Jun 3, 2014
this is our second stay we came back because we moved to the area and were happy the first time we stayed as well as this time.
1 night trip May 31, 2014
Convenient location (destination: Portland). Hotel is changing ownership/name and is in mid-construction. Was not bothered by construction at all in the room. Stayed in an upgraded room which was very comfortable. Hallways were a bit dirty, especially stairwells. A 'pardon our construction' sign was leaning against a wall and couldn't be seen. A simple curtain hiding construction sites would have improved the ambiance 100% (for continental breakfast area). For a continental breakfast, it was actually quite good.
1 night trip May 26, 2014
BMac
"Under construction"
It was being turned into a Double Tree by Hilton. The vanity being in the room, isn't that great. You wake the whole room up each time you want to use the sink.
2 night trip May 24, 2014
Great hotel, great staff
2 night trip May 23, 2014
"Very pleasant stay!"
The room was huge, the bed was soft and comfy, and breakfast was fantastic. I wish this had been our stay for our whole trip. Highly recommended!
1 night trip May 22, 2014
"Beautiful Newly Remodeled Rooms!"
This hotel is in the middle of being remodeled. The lobby looks nice and the newly remodeled rooms are gorgeous! The second floor was under construction but the third floor which is finished is very modern and looks great! We loved our room and have no complaints.
1 night romance trip May 17, 2014
Marissa
"Very nice hotel"
I was pleasantly surprised with the room size and cleanliness. The full hot breakfast was good also
1 night business trip May 14, 2014
"Under construction"
This property is being remodeled and it needs it. The carpet in our room was badly stained and the sofa was a bit sunken, but the bedding was comfortable. The location is very handy for the airport and has easy access to I-205. The staff were friendly and helpful. The breakfast features both waffles (my favorite) and hot items. I'd definitely stay here again after the renovation is complete.
1 night trip May 8, 2014
M. Foreman
"Perfect for coming and going to Shared Services ce"
Hotel was comfortable, located 2 miles from.where I was attending a conference. Staff were friendly and accommodating. Nuce filtered water station available. Beds were comfy, pool and sauna were quiet. Lots of restaurants and a cinema within walking distance.
2 night business trip May 7, 2014
Need additional trash cans in room.
2 night trip May 2, 2014
"Next best thing to your own bed!"
Nice quiet neighborhood, and beautiful lobby and room. The breakfast was good, too; nice variety. The staff were friendly and helpful. The mattress and pillows were just right! I can't think of a thing I would change!
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Vancouver
Wow, thank you for the kind words! I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to the opportunity of having you back again soon. Thank you again.
1 night business trip May 2, 2014
A really nice surprise. In the middle of a remodel and we got a brand new room. The staff was super helpful, even checking in at 11pm.
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Vancouver
Thank you for your kinds words. I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. More updates are coming as we work through this renovation. I hope you'll come back and see the bar and new lobby! Thank you again.
1 night trip May 2, 2014
"Best rooms ever...Like a studio suite."
This is our 3rd stay at a Phoenix Inn, the second at this one. These are GREAT hotels...a GREAT value. The rooms are VERY livable...divided by a half-wall/kitchen counter with fridge and microwave. One half is the sleeping area, the other half a living area with sofa, cocktail table and desk. Very thoughtfully and efficiently configured. The included breakfast adds to the value...a nice array of both hot and cold foods, including sausage and eggs. We will always make it a point to stay at a Phoenix Inn when possible.
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Vancouver
Maurice, Thank you for the feedback. I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you've stayed with us before. Keeping a return guest happy is truly the measure of performance for us. I hope that you'll come back after renovation is complete to see the new furniture and other improvements in the room and that your feedback is equally positive. Thank you again.
1 night trip Apr 15, 2014
Maurice Abraham
"Older Hotel, Great staff!"
The staff were very helpful and friendly. The Hotel seemed a bit on the old side but well maintained. My children loved the cookies at 3pm and the indoor swimming pool!! Housekeeping always arrived early and did a good job of making sure the room was clean and ready for our next night. I would stay again but hope they would update just a bit.
3 night family trip Mar 26, 2014
Maria
This hotel was in a convenient location for us. It was clean and comfortable and quiet. The staff were helpful and friendly. We were going to the Portland Zoo and the clerk even printed out a map for us. The surrounding neighborhood is good with gas stations and a couple of good restaurants just across from the parking lot of the hotel. The price was good and we would definitely stay again.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
Ty and Alice
the room that we got was great except the shower head .. it's in a great location ... close to a lot of food places....check out is at noon ...the bed is very comfy..would definitely stay again .. wanted to stay double nights but place was totally booked :(
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
First impression with the hotel lobby was great. The staff was friendly, efficient and the place was nice and clean. The room was perfect and convenient with the fridge and microwave. The carpets could have been cleaner and the breakfast needed more variety and flavors but I loved staying here for 4 nights. The beds were super comfy! Definitely stay here again.
4 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2014
Haley
"Great place for a family stay!"
This was the perfect hotel for a quick weekend getaway. Our room was clean and comfortable. The staff were very friendly. The front desk clerk was chatty and nice and the maids said "hello" to us as we passed them in the morning. The breakfast buffet had a large assortment of warm and cold items and the gal who replenished the buffet line was really working hard. As busy as she was, she still managed to ask people how they were and if the food was tasting good. The indoor pool and hot tub was great for the kids. Hotel had many restaurant and retail options nearby and was a close commute to Portland. Overall good experience!
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2014
"Lovely stay, As Always"
They are in the midst of renovation, and the carpeting in our room needed replacing, but it was clean, quiet and comfortable, which is what I want in a hotel. The staff was friendly, the maid service good and unobtrusive, and the bed was fabulous. As a matter of fact, after staying here several years ago, we asked the front desk for the brand name of the mattress and bought one for our home. My only cavil was that the tables in the breakfast room needed wiping a couple times when we went down for breakfast. But the breakfast is good, and they WERE busy.
4 night trip Mar 20, 2014
Sandra P.
It was very comfortable and cozy. Felt like home.
4 night family trip Mar 19, 2014
D Thompson
Nice hotel, they were doing renovations when we stayed though. So if you want complete quiet ask the front desk people before you if they are still doing renovations on the third floor.
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014