All hotels in Gresham, Oregon, United States of America

Quite clean
    Food is not good
  • Bar and Beverages
    Bar is not good
Breakfast was a little weak but that was insignificant to the tremendous desk service!
2 night family trip Apr 8, 2016
"Robert's Easter visit"
I checked in at 5:15 PM on Saturday, 4-26-16. Perhaps the maid/housekeeping service had the day off or left early. The carpets had obviously not been vacuumed that day. The hallways kind of smelled musty and old, although in fairness, my room was clean and didn't smell. The pool and hot tub were so heavily chlorinated, my eyes and nose were irritated - even without going in the water. There were 30 or so Hawaiian people (adults and children) noisy and milling around in the lobby as late as 11:20 PM and for at least 25 minutes during that general time period, no hotel clerk could be found. I feel the management was sub-par. However, the no-charge breakfast was outstanding for an establishment of that level. The 2-person staff busted their humps keeping the hungry hordes satisfied, and they deserve many kudos for their efforts.
1 night family trip Mar 26, 2016
robert
"Service for Harold"
We were from Idaho and attending a memorial service in Portland. Our room was ready when we arrived. The staff was excellent. The fireplace felt warm and inviting. We found the room clean and pleasant. Breakfast was good. The jets in the hot tub were not working for some reason. Other than that we enjoyed a nice stay at the hotel.
1 night family trip Mar 22, 2016
Room was very large and spacious.
1 night trip Mar 19, 2016
A wonderful hotel. I had to change rooms, so they upgraded me to a suite which was huge and comfortable. The staff was extremely helpful. I would definitely stay there again and recommend it to business and personal travelers.
11 night business trip Feb 29, 2016
"Great value"
Great value for a place to stay. Clean rooms but our room did not have a fridge or microwave. Did include a free breakfast that was just ok.
2 night romance trip Mar 3, 2016
Mary Jane
good
2 night business trip Feb 12, 2016
clyde J.
"Nice and clean"
Nice, new and clean. Only negative was understaffed. At checkin, long line, 5-6 in line, only one person at desk. Gave up on wifi also.
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2016
"Will Stay Again!"
The front desk staff were extremely friendly and helpful...room was quiet, comfortable and clean. Bed was super comfortable with lots of fluffy pillows and towels were fluffy too! Breakfast room was inviting and the breakfast was delicious. Lots of choices! Definitely would stay here again!
1 night business trip Feb 9, 2016
Kathleen
"AMAZING !!!"
THIS PLACE AND STAFF WERE NOTHING SHORT OF AWESOME !!!!!! We held my family reunion there. Saw it on-line and the amenities LOOKED like what we wanted. I booked a bunch of rooms and hoped for the best. You guys were AMAZING ! Beautiful lobby.Perfect "Executive Lounge" for everybody.
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2016
Bonnie
"Nice place to stay"
Very comfortable, great price and clean
3 night family trip Jan 8, 2016
Hotel staff were all super nice. Room had everything I needed for a short stay. Only complaint was that alarm clock in room went at at 12:00am, grrr.
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2015
The stay was very nice, however, the bed needs to be replaced. It was very worn, and sloped to the edge, so the night's sleep wasn't very good.
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2015
Curtis
"Great hotel!"
Great hotel: clean, quiet with great staff. Would definitely recommend it!
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
Lynette
"Hot n cold"
The room was very nice. However for price expect microwave & fridge. Bathroom was very cold & elevator was freezing. Breakfast room was very hot...fruit not so good...no bananas :-) Sorry that there was no airport shuttle available...would use it more if there was. ..
Other trip Nov 22, 2015
"Very comfortable and convenient!"
The room was comfortable and convenient and the front desk staff were very helpful and friendly. I would use this hotel again in the future for business and leisure travel.
2 night business trip Oct 27, 2015
Keith
I made reservations for two nights, decided to stay only one night. Was told I had to contact Expedia to get the refund on the second night. Contacted expedia and they told me that the hotel would not agree to a refund, so I am out over $100. This is plain stealing. I checked out at 9am and told them we were not staying the second night. They still lied and said we didn't check out before 11am, but that was a lie. I would not recommend this hotel nor would I ever stay there again.
Other trip Oct 29, 2015
Arlene
Everything was fine with this hotel except that every time we tried to use the room key, it didn't work. Sometimes it would take 8 or 9 tries to get in to the room and the staff attitude was very poor, telling us that all keys work that way. We tried to have the key re-done, but that didn't help either.
1 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
"Average hotel stay."
Ants in the bathroom. Did not make an effort to accommodate early rising sports teams for breakfast. Lint all over the bedding. ..we thought they were dead ants. It was a convenient location for our purposes. The staff were nice. The parking was easy. It was ok. Exactly what you would expect from the hotel. No bed bugs so that was nice.
2 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
Everyone was very helpful with our questions and the Breakfast was among the best we've seen at a hotel. Very nice staff. We would come back again.
Response by Quality Inn
We are so please that you really enjoyed our breakfast and our great staff. We do hope that you have an opportunity to come back again.
4 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
"Great Value!"
Lovely room and staff. Extra bonus was the double sinks in the double queen room.
Response by Quality Inn
Great to know that our amenities have won over another satisfied guest. Thanks for the taking the time to share your experience.
1 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2015
Cynthia
Great location between Portland City & the gorgeous Columbia River Gorge. Front desk receptionist was very personable & well versed with the hotel amenities. Room was clean & well-appointed. Will definitely stay here again when we visit Portland.
Response by Quality Inn
We hope you are able visit again soon as we have lots of beautiful areas here in the Portland area to see. Our staff prides themselves in greeting each guest and making them feel at home and recommending great areas to visit. Our rooms are spacious, clean and with plenty of amenities for all to enjoy. Our breakfasts always have something for everyone to enjoy.
1 night romance trip Aug 25, 2015
Excellent stay but had problems with their key system. They didn't work half the time.
Response by Quality Inn
So pleased that you had an excellent stay. Yes, we had a glitch in our key system which has since been fixed. Thanks for staying with us.
1 night family trip Sep 24, 2015
"Great choice in Gresham"
Desk clerk was particularly helpful with my reservation and storing my bicycle. Had the best night's sleep of my two week road trip.
Response by Quality Inn
We aim to please from helping with reservations to anything else a guest might need help with. So pleased to hear that we provided you with the best night's sleep of your road trip. Thanks.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2015
Sandra
"Okay, Not Bad"
The location is a little awkward, not really close to anything of note - restaurants, public transportation, anything. It is easy to get to the freeway though. I knew the area and so was able to get around easily, but for out of town guests it may be more difficult. I have no complaints, and would not be opposed to staying there again, but it would not be my first choice.
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
Ellen
"Surprise Hotel"
The room was clean, the staff was helpful, the breakfast in the morning was delicious....a full on breakfast. Would definitely stay here again!
Response by Quality Inn
Well we truly hope you get the opportunity to stay with us again. Thank you for the 5 star rating.
1 night family trip Sep 12, 2015
the hotel was well run .the beds wear very worn out .this hotel needs some upgrading.
Response by Quality Inn
While we are glad that you felt we were well run, we are sorry that there are some things we could do better as a hotel. Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
"Great staff!"
Everyone there went out of their way to ensure our comfort. My daughter had forgotten to bring a toothbrush, and the front desk had a spare on hand for her.
Response by Quality Inn
Thank you for taking the time to rate your stay with us. We, at the hotel, always try to help our guests should they need items that they may have forgotten. Have a great day.
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
Craig
I inadvertently set the smoke detector off when adjusting the room temperature. The room has excellent sound proofing and no one outside the room can hear the alarm. When I called the front desk they knew nothing about it and didn't know what to do. I'm not sure this is safe. I can see the potential for a huge problem here.
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
"Always reserve on the hotels own site"
When you use other websites that are not the hotels own, you are punished. The staff puts you in the worst room with no professionalism. They dont makeany eeye contact or tell you anything about the hotels amenities. Staff at this hotel is young & unprofessional
Other trip Aug 29, 2015
steve
"First and last time sleeping in a Quality Inn"
pros: Room was clean, relatively quiet, inexpensive, easy parking, good breakfast and eating area. cons: 1) *Very* uncomfortable beds. 2) False advertises that fridges and microwaves are included - no, they are extra. 3) Water temperature in the shower fluctuates widely. 4) Breakfast is not well managed and often run out of items.
2 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
Roberto
Great hotel, I stay in many and this one is really nice compared to others. Clean, comfortable, decent breakfast options. Neighborhood is what it is, but we were there to sleep. McMeinamens is about 10 minutes away and pairs well with this hotel.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
tyler
"E.PDX"
Friendly attentive staff, location is/was conducive to a few restaurants and local businesses (I was mainly interested in a hotel near the McMenamins Edgefield property, and this hotel was a 5 minute drive away). The room I stayed in was clean and well put together (King business suite). The bed and linens were comfortable, the showers were on point, the A/C was cold and the TV worked as advertised. All in all, great hotel if you are staying in E.PDX.
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2015
Christopher
"Ok, but overpriced"
The front desk woman was very nice. The temperature in my room was nearly 85 degrees upon arrival. The alarm clock was broken. The 2nd floor vending machine, that only accepted credit cards, was out of water. I noticed that the tub, shower curtain and duvet had stains. The lighting above the sink was very dim, and the television was on a dresser at the foot of the bed that was so low you couldn't see it unless you sat on the chairs on the opposite end of the room or laid in the bed sideways. Breakfast the next morning was good. The food was hot and filling. The dining area left a little to be desired.In the old restaurant attached to the hotel had been rennovates enough to accommodate the breakfast buffet. I'm not sure how long the hotel has been a Quality Inn, but they didn't do a very good job rennovating the place as the lighting in the restaurant flickers when someone walks across the room and the placards in hallways still show the name of the old hotel. The hotel gym could use a fan or two to circulate the air. I was afraid to work up too much of a sweat as the single window AC unit wasn't doing much for the tempeture or circulation. Overall this wasn't the worst hotel I've ever stayed at, but I would price it more in the $75 a night range, not over $100. Look for a Hampton if you want your money's worth.
3 night business trip Aug 18, 2015
Nicole
"Vehicle broken into"
Horrible my husband and I stayed here for a week while he was there for military duty. My husband road bicycle which was triple locked in our truck was stolen as well as a poor family who had driven from Maryland van windows were shattered and everything stolen and their van was parked with in sight of the front desk.Hotel said in so many words it was our fault for leaving anything in our vehicle. Yes we take that risk but no compensation was offered for their poor security.
7 night business trip Aug 9, 2015
"Quality Inn Gresham review"
We were not happy because we had booked for two queens. We were told when we arrived that they hadn't had a room with two queens all day and they didn't care and that we would have to take our complaint up with hotel.com. Our room also did not have a ice bucket and we told two different people but never got one.
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
Bonnie L
"More cleaning"
stay was overall awesome except for the fact of he asking for new bedding and a cleaning the day I arrived. I think this hotel would be a 4-5 if the cleaning was more throughal I found hair imbedded in my blankets, a dirty jet tub and left over dirty towels from people before in the drawers, coffee from before in the coffee pot, stuff behind the night stands & under bed.
4 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
"Quick stop for 2 days for family vacation"
This was a 2 night stay so we could check out Portland and get to our rafting trip in the Columbia River Gorge. However, the breakfast was really not worth it and they ran out of stuff quickly. Nothing like fighting other guests to get a poor breakfast. Key cards stopped working and had to be replaced twice. The night desk clerk seemed overworked. Air conditioner made some strange noise all night. I wouldn't recommend it.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
"Affordable comfort in a convenient location, but.."
I was in Portland for a business trip, and hoping to have enough time to take in some sights. Gresham is a good compromist location, with a fast, easy drive to downtown, and to the Columbia River Gorge area, and even Mt. Hood. The desk staff was excellent, and the complimentary 'continental' breakfast was good. But the staff that cleans the rooms between guests needs some better supervision. When I got to my room, I discovered that the bathroom had not been fully cleaned - there were fresh towels and the tub/shower appeared to have been cleaned, but the shower curtain was in need of washing and someone had used the commode and left some spatter on the seat.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
Kadye
Card wouldn't work for opening door had to slide in n out multiple times for it to work.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
"Good value, easy stay"
Good value, easy stay, clean room, comfortable
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
My room was very dirty upon a rival I had to ask for a new room. There was no mini fridge or microwave like the room discription says. The pool was always busy and the fitness center was broken. But the staff was very friendly.
2 night romance trip Aug 11, 2015
Rhian
"Easily accessible by train to Portland city"
Gresham was out of inner city, meant easy departure. No trouble to cheaply train into city. Saves handling that city traffic. The hotel was comfortable, staff helpful. But the breakfast setup left a lot to be desired. .. Every thing seemed to run out and not be replenished.
Other trip Aug 14, 2015
Kathleen
Everything is was good. rooms need a better TV set. stay with family they like the hotel.
4 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
Eleuterio
"two out of three employees get perfect 5s"
The gal who checked us in on the evening of August 11 - extremely courteous & helpful. Considered writing a letter; I was so impressed with her. rated 4/5 was because 1 of 2 gals working in morning at main desk. Blonde gal was so kind to tell us that she would have someone let us know when it was 1030 in the pool room to enable us to check out in time. However after swimming for a while I was getting worried about the time and I noticed that there were no towels. I stepped out of the pool room and asked for towels and the time. There was a brunette gal alongside the blonde gal and she informed us that it was 1040. She was kind to bring us towels, but I let her know that I was worried that we might be a few minutes past the 11 check out time due to not being told at 10:30 that it was time to leave the pool. The Brunette proceeded to lecture me that the check out time was 11 and that no one was allowed leave the desk to alert someone of the time. I said I understood however since I had asked for the service and been kindly granted the service that a way might've been found to inform us, and that I might be a few minutes late. She continued to lecture and told me 11 check out time was strict. I was thankful when the blonde gal was the one who actually checked us out. A simple I'm sorry in a few minutes is fine, but please be out ASAP would have been a fine response.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
"Very kind and helpful"
Great help from desk getting my list luggage to me.
1 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
CONNIE
"Place to sleep."
A little run down and not very clean, but a place for a hot shower, a comfortable bed, and a nice free breakfast. If you don't mind sheets with holes, mold on the shower curtains and dusty cheese puffs under the bed. All the staff was very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
Ethan
"repulsive. stay away at all cost."
you could not pay me to stay here again. repulsive. there was not one slightly positive thing I could stay about any part of my experience except the that junkies in the room next to me fighting was funny to listen to sometimes...when I wasn't worried about a knife or gun fight. rooms are old and beyond dirty, they small, i can't explain the filth. i don't often leave reviews, take this as your warning.
1 night business trip Aug 6, 2015
"Nice hotel if you have to stay in Gresham"
Clean, nice staff, a little pricey for the area. I would stay again.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
E. Lynn
"the room is nice"
I like the bed,it is very comfortable,and also the location is very convenient.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015