All hotels in Gresham, Oregon, United States of America
2752 Northeast Hogan Dr, Gresham, OR, 97030, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"First and last time sleeping in a Quality Inn"
pros: Room was clean, relatively quiet, inexpensive, easy parking, good breakfast and eating area. cons: 1) *Very* uncomfortable beds. 2) False advertises that fridges and microwaves are included - no, they are extra. 3) Water temperature in the shower fluctuates widely. 4) Breakfast is not well managed and often run out of items.
2 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
Roberto
Great hotel, I stay in many and this one is really nice compared to others. Clean, comfortable, decent breakfast options. Neighborhood is what it is, but we were there to sleep. McMeinamens is about 10 minutes away and pairs well with this hotel.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
tyler
"E.PDX"
Friendly attentive staff, location is/was conducive to a few restaurants and local businesses (I was mainly interested in a hotel near the McMenamins Edgefield property, and this hotel was a 5 minute drive away). The room I stayed in was clean and well put together (King business suite). The bed and linens were comfortable, the showers were on point, the A/C was cold and the TV worked as advertised. All in all, great hotel if you are staying in E.PDX.
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2015
Christopher
"Ok, but overpriced"
The front desk woman was very nice. The temperature in my room was nearly 85 degrees upon arrival. The alarm clock was broken. The 2nd floor vending machine, that only accepted credit cards, was out of water. I noticed that the tub, shower curtain and duvet had stains. The lighting above the sink was very dim, and the television was on a dresser at the foot of the bed that was so low you couldn't see it unless you sat on the chairs on the opposite end of the room or laid in the bed sideways. Breakfast the next morning was good. The food was hot and filling. The dining area left a little to be desired.In the old restaurant attached to the hotel had been rennovates enough to accommodate the breakfast buffet. I'm not sure how long the hotel has been a Quality Inn, but they didn't do a very good job rennovating the place as the lighting in the restaurant flickers when someone walks across the room and the placards in hallways still show the name of the old hotel. The hotel gym could use a fan or two to circulate the air. I was afraid to work up too much of a sweat as the single window AC unit wasn't doing much for the tempeture or circulation. Overall this wasn't the worst hotel I've ever stayed at, but I would price it more in the $75 a night range, not over $100. Look for a Hampton if you want your money's worth.
3 night business trip Aug 18, 2015
Nicole
"Vehicle broken into"
Horrible my husband and I stayed here for a week while he was there for military duty. My husband road bicycle which was triple locked in our truck was stolen as well as a poor family who had driven from Maryland van windows were shattered and everything stolen and their van was parked with in sight of the front desk.Hotel said in so many words it was our fault for leaving anything in our vehicle. Yes we take that risk but no compensation was offered for their poor security.
7 night business trip Aug 9, 2015
"Quality Inn Gresham review"
We were not happy because we had booked for two queens. We were told when we arrived that they hadn't had a room with two queens all day and they didn't care and that we would have to take our complaint up with hotel.com. Our room also did not have a ice bucket and we told two different people but never got one.
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
Bonnie L
"More cleaning"
stay was overall awesome except for the fact of he asking for new bedding and a cleaning the day I arrived. I think this hotel would be a 4-5 if the cleaning was more throughal I found hair imbedded in my blankets, a dirty jet tub and left over dirty towels from people before in the drawers, coffee from before in the coffee pot, stuff behind the night stands & under bed.
4 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
"Good value, easy stay"
Good value, easy stay, clean room, comfortable
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
My room was very dirty upon a rival I had to ask for a new room. There was no mini fridge or microwave like the room discription says. The pool was always busy and the fitness center was broken. But the staff was very friendly.
2 night romance trip Aug 11, 2015
Rhian
Everything is was good. rooms need a better TV set. stay with family they like the hotel.
4 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
Eleuterio
"two out of three employees get perfect 5s"
The gal who checked us in on the evening of August 11 - extremely courteous & helpful. Considered writing a letter; I was so impressed with her. rated 4/5 was because 1 of 2 gals working in morning at main desk. Blonde gal was so kind to tell us that she would have someone let us know when it was 1030 in the pool room to enable us to check out in time. However after swimming for a while I was getting worried about the time and I noticed that there were no towels. I stepped out of the pool room and asked for towels and the time. There was a brunette gal alongside the blonde gal and she informed us that it was 1040. She was kind to bring us towels, but I let her know that I was worried that we might be a few minutes past the 11 check out time due to not being told at 10:30 that it was time to leave the pool. The Brunette proceeded to lecture me that the check out time was 11 and that no one was allowed leave the desk to alert someone of the time. I said I understood however since I had asked for the service and been kindly granted the service that a way might've been found to inform us, and that I might be a few minutes late. She continued to lecture and told me 11 check out time was strict. I was thankful when the blonde gal was the one who actually checked us out. A simple I'm sorry in a few minutes is fine, but please be out ASAP would have been a fine response.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
"Very kind and helpful"
Great help from desk getting my list luggage to me.
1 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
CONNIE
"repulsive. stay away at all cost."
you could not pay me to stay here again. repulsive. there was not one slightly positive thing I could stay about any part of my experience except the that junkies in the room next to me fighting was funny to listen to sometimes...when I wasn't worried about a knife or gun fight. rooms are old and beyond dirty, they small, i can't explain the filth. i don't often leave reviews, take this as your warning.
1 night business trip Aug 6, 2015
Computers were down when we arrived. It took forever to check in. There was other people wziting. Hot tub was not working. Hot tub water was not hot. Walls were thin. We could here the couple next door going zt it at all hours.
1 night romance trip Aug 3, 2015
"Ok Hotel"
Nice hotel.
1 night business trip Aug 6, 2015
My stay was OK by the time I went to your contential breakfast you were out of every thing and it was only 9:15,I went again the next day and it wasn't much better.
2 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2015
"Nothing negative to say"
The staff were very courteous and prompt. The room was clean and very large in comparison to other rooms I've stayed in. Overall was a great stay
1 night trip Aug 5, 2015
"Rip off and NO customer service"
At first glance, I was pleasantly surprised with the look of hotel as it seemed recently remodeled but got disenchanted quickly. I booked thru mobile app en route, knowing they were pet friendly and QI's typically charge $10/nite. I arrive and they tell me it's a whopping $35/per pet, ridiculous! An extra $70 plus tax -$200/nite!For a QI?? In Gresham?! Worse yet, they have NO customer service skills (including the owner who was there that night) I asked if I could have a refrigerator in my room the next day. I've never stayed anywhere where you can't pay for a fridge in room when available! I was told that only some rooms have refrigerators, apparently luck of draw if you get one...and they can't be moved. What? Since I was getting no where w/front desk staff (Mgr had no authority and one little girl, tons of attitude) so I asked owner and he said,'sure, no problem'. When it didn't arrive, I inquired to Mgr, sharing owners 'approval' and she replied,'no, that's not going to happen'. Really?! Add'l issues: They have no where to walk dogs. The back/side of bldg is covered in weeds and thorny ground cover. And room cleanliness was sketchy. Sheets looked dirty, there was old coffee drops in coffee pot which was OBVIOUSLY wiped out with a cleaning cloth-yuk! I didn't complain about this because it seemed like a 'why bother'.. Fortunately, spent rest of trip at a beautiful 4 star hotel downtown PDX that was service oriented, pet friendly(NO FEES)for almost same price.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2015
Comfortable, quick over night stay.
1 night romance trip Aug 3, 2015
Celia
horribly over priced. This hotel is what you would expect to pay $40-60 dollars for.
1 night business trip Jul 30, 2015
"Clean but needs some work In the breakfast area."
nice hotel, need to restock their breakfast items more often if they do at all, our room didn't have any blackout curtains so the street lights were an issue.
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
"not recommend."
very dirty
3 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Good stay
2 night business trip Jul 29, 2015
"Quality in Gresham Oregon"
I'm here from Albuquerque New Mexico on business Overall my stays been very pleasant the people here are very nice very helpful rooms are nice and clean breakfast is pretty good
1 night business trip Jul 28, 2015
Jack
"NOT READY"
Ill prepared for guests...rooms not cleaned .. Staff surely.. Overwhelmed ! Apparently many revolted. Quit that day! We could not stay in that invironment.. Want my deposit back..
3 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Philip
hotel was clean, quiet, traffic noise was minimal, breakfast was very good. our stay was pleasant.
3 night romance trip Jul 22, 2015
jim
"Expensive but needed"
One night stay at the last minute. So it cost us a premium
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Christopher
Short but nice, excellent breakfast facility
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
Gregory
A dated Holiday Inn conversion. It had a decent bed and the TV and Internet worked but the price was high for the condition of the property
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
"Negative experience"
Understaffed at desk. Bed unchanged from prior customer at 7:30 pm. Breakfast adequate. Way overpriced. Poor vending machine services. Will not stay with "Quality Inn" again.
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
"Terrible!"
Terrible hotel and horrible breakfast
1 night trip with friends Jul 14, 2015
Tyler
"Breakfast service was terrible"
Pleasant service except for the breakfast. Had to wait long time to get food. Everything was out, no bread, no pastry, no yogurt, no fruit, no juice, no eggs, no milk, pretty much everything. We had to leave so we got breakfast elsewhere. Staff was not prepared to service the amount of people there.
1 night business trip Jul 11, 2015
JAMES
"Description needs updating"
Needed a refrigerator in the room. Morning breakfast was not advertised, but was a pleasant surprise.
1 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
"Very Nice Facilities & Comfortable Stay!"
Best Value ~ Luxury Amenities & Treatment Stayed 2 nights and will make this my regular stop. Swam in the pool & had a blast. Quiet, Comfortable, LARGE room. Great Complimentary Hot Breakfast Buffet
Other trip May 30, 2015
Meuse's Mom
I was traveling on business and had a great experience with my stay.
Other trip May 11, 2015
"easy to get to"
This was just changed from a Holiday INN to a Quality Inn. Nice upgrades to the overall property and nice staff. Very convenient to get to- good beds.
Other trip May 2, 2015
"I will never go back because of staff alone"
Upon check in I was met with grumpy young man that didn't have the time for pleasantries. This is not a busy location and probably isn't full on most nights. I asked about availability of one of the rooms with a Jacuzzi tub as seen in photos. The clerk said that yes, they had some available but because I booked through expedia he couldn't change my room. I don't think these rooms are charged more, but even if they were I should have the option of paying a higher price. I've never seen a hotel unwilling to transfer rooms when the hotel was clearly not booked to capacity. I didn't let his mood change mine and I just let it go there. The room is basic, and although I think it was fairly clean I was given used shampoo and lotion bottles which made it feel a bit dirty. The next morning, upon returning from the car, the morning staff stopped me in the middle of the room (with other guests there) speaking loudly "Is there something I can help you with", once again with a rude manner. This has never happened to me before either, why would someone in their jammies be walking into a hotel in the morning for nefarious purposes? Check-out time they had charged me 94.50 for incidentals and i didn't have any. It took them 30 min to sort it, calling the main office to get it done. After the first 10 minutes of him trying to figure out how I could owe them $90 because it must be true if the computer said so. Ruined my morning and made us late for our scheduled activity.
Response by Quality Inn Gresham - Portland East
On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for each of our guests.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
Bunny
"Pleasant Surprise"
This Quality Inn really surprised me. The lobby was nicely appointed and comfortable.The restaurant was clean ans spacious, the rooms tidy and well equipped. Not luxurious, but better than many hotels that I would have chosen at a higher rate. All in all a great value.
Response by Quality Inn Gresham - Portland East
Our goal as a Quality Inn is to provide our guests with a clean comfortable room at a reasonable price and we're glad that we met that goal. We hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
Nino
Good hotel for the price. Spacious room, good TV channel, and comfortable bed.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Spring Break"
Booked this hotel at the last minute for only one night. Added two more nights when we got there because the hotel is so nice and affordable. We would stay here again.
Response by Quality Inn Gresham - Portland East
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so glad that you had such a great time that you extended your stay. Our staff loves to see comments like yours as it means their efforts are noticed. We hope that you come back soon.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
Mikkie
"Fairly decent stay for two nights."
A pretty decent hotel in a decent neighborhood of Gresham, OR. Good freeway access but far enough away to be quiet. Clean swimming pool and spa although pool a little too cool for a March visit. We were disappointed both mornings in the breakfast buffet due to food being put in crock-pot cold and expected to heat up. Second day when we needed to leave early, breakfast items were not out at 7:00 as stated they would be. Perhaps they had a staff shortage. Other than those couple of things, a nice stay.
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Lynne
"Pleasantly surprised"
A spur of the moment change in plans had us needing a hotel near the Gorge, and we were well satisfied with this one that Expedia found for us. Neat, clean and sparkling, with gracious amenities and comfortable beds. Would recommend to friends passing through.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Jeanie
"Pay more and get less"
We have stayed in this hotel several times when it was a Holiday Inn (great stay). They have increased the price and lowered the service. With the room; breakfast was to be included.Breakfast was supposed to be served until 10:00 AM. They closed the service at 8:30 because there was no more food. We were there 8:50 and there was nothing left. Other guests were also upset with this. They knew it was a full house because a large group had reservations at the hotel.(we were told this at check in).When we tried to get breakfast we went to the desk and nothing was offered ( food voucher or even a hotel discount on a future stay) in essence were told we should have been there when the breakfast service opened. This was our first stay at a Quality Inn and it will be our last.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Ronald
"Good and convenient place to stay."
The staff was very nice and helpful, but NO FRIDGE in the room. We used the ice from the ice machine, but some food still got spoiled.
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
I booked Holiday Inn and it sold to Quality Inn before my trip. I didn't know til I arrived. Not the same quality I was expecting. Would not have paid that much for a Quality Inn. Bed was terrible, no fridge, no microwave, restaurant had shut down, room was not as well maintained. The staff was excellent!!
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Front Desk"
Staff was very friendly and helpful. I had made a mistake and reserved the wrong dates for our stay and the front desk staff was very accommodating in changing the dates for us.
2 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
"Nice place. No Fridge."
Everything was great. Very clean. Nice Breakfast. No refrigerator or microwave in the room.
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Craig
"Hotel went above and beyond for us."
I really thought the beds were especially comfortable. I personally have a very bad back and neck so the 4 different pillows available for each bed with varying degrees of firmness allowed me to have a wonderful night sleep that minimized my neck pain. My family was supposed to gather for our Christmas celebration on the Tuesday evening we arrived in Portland. But a last minute weather related power outage at my son's home left us seeking another place for the family gathering. The hotel manager allowed us to use their beautifully decorated lobby for our personal family Christmas gathering. The fireplace was lit with fire, the Christmas tree was beautifully decorated which all made it a wonderfully festive place to enjoy each other. They even allowed us to rearrange the lobby furniture for our comfort and activity. That was going above and beyond. I was very impressed and grateful.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
No food between breakfast and dinner. No umbrella available. In Portland? Really?
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
"Weekend stay"
Stayed in this hotel as it had breakfast included in the reservation package we chose. There was free wi-fi and it was near Mt. Hood Community College where my son was at a water polo camp on Saturday/Sunday. Room was clean. Cable TV channels were somewhat limited. Wi-fi worked without any problems. Beds were comfortable. All in all satisfactory for the weekend stay. Breakfast bar was convenient though we only used it one of the two days. Within range of several restaurants in the Gresham area.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014