All hotels in Gresham, Oregon, United States of America
2752 Northeast Hogan Dr, Gresham, OR, 97030, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

Good location, friendly staff. I would recommend this hotel to a friend however I would make sure not to book a room on the first floor . Ground floor room does not have privacy curtains! Restaurant closed 40 minutes before it's closing time.
Response by Quality Inn
We appreciate you pointing out your concerns about your recent stay at our Holiday Inn. All of our rooms are equipped with privacy curtains and we will investigate why your room was missing them. Also, we have looked into why the restaurant was closed early during your stay and we have corrected that issue. We apologize that your stay was less than satisfactory and we hope you will give us another chance to provide you with an excellent stay experience.
Other trip Jul 25, 2014
s
Very Convenient. Worked with me on late checkout. coffee supplies not replenished two days in a row, but all in-all a great stay. room rate kinda high, but lots of special events going on, so..
Response by Quality Inn
Thanks for your nice comments about our Holiday Inn. Our location is convenient to many great attractions and we're glad that you found it to be close to where you wanted to be. We hope you will come back soon to the Portland area and we'll look forward to seeing you again soon!
5 night business trip Jul 14, 2014
coach
"Could be cleaner"
I took my grandkids to the pool and hot tub. They both were not very clean. I am allergic to animals and my allergies were acting up because this is a pet friendly hotel. It is like there was cat or dog dander in the pillows! I'm very sensitive!
Response by Quality Inn
Thank you for taking the time to comment on our Holiday Inn in Gresham. We are sorry that your stay was less than satisfactory. Yes, our hotel is "pet friendly" but we only have a few rooms on the first floor where small dogs are allowed. We can assure you that all of our bedding is sanitized on a daily basis and no pet dander will be found on our linen. Thank you for staying with us and we hope you enjoyed the Portland area with your grandkids and please travel safely.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
sally
"Excellent."
Very nice. Very clean. Friendly staff. Convenient location. Wifi wasn't very good but we weren't there for the Internet. Pool was on the cooler side but it was also a cooler day outside. Hot tub was super nice. Overall enjoyable. Would reserve again.
Response by Quality Inn
We're glad that you enjoyed our Holiday Inn in Gresham. We work hard to make sure every guest has a great stay experience and it's nice when our efforts are rewarded by nice comments like yours. Thank you for staying with us and we hope you had a safe trip home.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2014
Caitlyn
I stayed there to get some quiet study time before a 6 securities test I had the next morning. I was taking several practice exams online and their wifi kept failing. When I asked the front desk they shrugged and told me to call this 1800 number. After several hours of this i finally left to go home so I could see how I was scoring on my tests.
Response by Quality Inn
We certainly apologize that our wi-fi was experiencing a glitch when you stayed with us. However, our wi-fi provider fixed the problem the same day and we would hope that you would give us another chance the next time you are in need of a clean comfortable room at a reasonable price.
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2014
"Great Place"
Great service, the room was clean, and the pool and breakfast were enjoyable.
Response by Quality Inn
Thanks for your nice comments about our Holiday Inn. We work hard to give each guest the service they deserve and it makes us feel rewarded when we earn high marks such as these. We hope that your trip was enjoyable and please come back soon and see us.
2 night family trip Jul 8, 2014
Samuel
"quiet and wonderful breakfast."
The overall loved the hotel. FOUR THINGS NOT GOOD: 1.SMALLDIRTthe shower showed not cleaned for weeks. 2. Something pink on the toilet ring not cleaned, 3. A pill on the floor not ours. and 4. Not enough towels provided for the four adults we had in the room. We love the breakfast the pool and the quiet and serene atmosphere. We look forward to the stay away from our normal life. Thank you for serving us now and in the future. THE BEDS ARE COMFORTABLE AND THE SHOWER CLEAN AND WORKS VERY WELL (dirt around the splash guard not cleaned). TC AND CC
Response by Quality Inn
Thank you for taking the time to write about our Holiday Inn in Gresham. We apologize that everything was not up to our usual standards and we will take your comments and use them to better train the housekeeper who cleaned your room. We're pleased though, that you had a good night's sleep in our comfortable beds and we hope you'll stop in again and see us.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
TC AND CC
"Good location. 15 min to all locations we visited"
Satisfied with our two night stay. Breakfast was good!
Response by Quality Inn
Thanks for staying with us in Gresham and we're glad that you enjoyed our fresh hot breakfast buffet. We'll look forward to seeing you again when you are in the Portland area.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
Jean
"We have switched"
We used to stay at the Best Western in Sandy. That motel was close to where I do business . We have switched to Holliday Inn in Gresham even though it is 15 minute drive to Sandy because the Holliday Inn is cleaner rooms, better service, better food, better wifi , better tv, larger rooms.
Response by Quality Inn
We're so glad that you switched to our Holiday Inn in Gresham! We will work hard to keep your business and if there is anything we can do to make your stays more enjoyable please let us know.
2 night business trip Jul 3, 2014
Jimmy
"Clean & Comfortable"
Great overall experience! Clean room, ample parking, friendly staff, great breakfast, and we enjoyed the pool. Only complaint was that the air conditioner didn't work.
2 night family trip Jul 5, 2014
Kate
"Great stay..very happy."
The overall stay for the three days i was here was excellent. The only thing that was wrong was none of the vending machines were working, other than that , no complaints.
Response by Quality Inn
It looks like you must have stayed with us when we had a large group of swim teams in house for a local swim meet. Those hungry kids sure emptied out our vending machines! Thanks for staying with us and we'll make sure the vending machines are well stocked for your next visit.
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
My stay was what I expected. The staff was great and helpful. The breakfast could have been better, it was the standard types of microwaveable type food.
Response by Quality Inn
Thank you for the nice comment about our staff. We try to make each guest feel comfortable and that they are at "home away from home" and it's nice to hear that we succeeded!
Great
Thank you!
1 night business trip Jun 27, 2014
Everything I liked in the hotel , but I think check in time needs to be I between 2-3 pm,if possible.
Response by Quality Inn
Thanks for your nice comments. We try to accommodate early check ins whenever possible so please request that in advance and we will do our best for you next time you are our guest!
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
"Very Disappointed"
Although the front desk was extremely nice, that doesn't make up for the bad stay. Upon check in in my room, there was dog food on the floor, the trashes hadn't been emptied, & there was hair on the sheets. All night just as I would get to sleep, the ac would rattle loudly. Tried to call for room service twice, no one answered. Went down to the restaurant to order and waited at the bar. Apparently some of the staff had just gotten off and were very loudly discussing how disgusted they were to have to clean the rooms, in great detail. I've stayed in many holiday inns and this was by far the most unpleasant stay in any hotel, of my life. Truly disappointed.
Response by Quality Inn
We too were disappointed when we read your comments. Your stay certainly was not the excellent guest experience that we strive for and we apologize that you had issues when you stayed with us. We will investigate the circumstances of that evening and do the necessary retraining of our staff to make sure that guests in the future do not have the same issues. Thank you for bringing these concerns to our attention and we would ask that you come stay with us again when you are in the Portland area and let us show you that your unpleasant experience was not the norm.
1 night trip Jun 23, 2014
"Nice hotel for the Gresham Area"
My stay was pleasant although the cleaning staff was less than average. My room was not cleaned on the second day of my 3 day stay and I beleive that the sheets were not clean the first night of my stay. The breakfasts were great. Good selection, hot and good tasteing.
Response by Quality Inn
Thank you for staying with us at the Holiday Inn and thanks for your comments. Please let me assure you that each of our rooms are inspected before every guest's arrival to ensure that you have clean bedding, towels, etc. We apologize that the housekeeper did not clean your room on the second day but we will investigate and do some extra corrective training to make sure that doesn't happen to another guest. Thanks again for bringing this to our attention.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
Barb
"Close to family."
Very good/excellent
Response by Quality Inn
Thank you for the nice comments. We hope you enjoyed your stay with your family. Come back and see us soon!
2 night family trip Jun 20, 2014
Doc
"just okay"
The room was a little dirty. Some of the hotel staff was rude. The breakfast was mediocre at best. Lots of shopping near the hotel.
Response by Quality Inn
We certainly apologize that your stay was not satisfactory. We take comments like yours very seriously and we will investigate your concerns and make any necessary changes to ensure that our guests do not experience the same issues. Thank you for bringing these items to our attention.
2 night trip with friends Jun 20, 2014
Kendra
"Loved Everything!"
The rooms are great, staff is nice and welcoming. We enjoyed the swimming pool and Jacuzzi. It was nice!
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
A
"No one to check us in, no chef so no breakfast..."
The room was clean but the tub didn't drain. There was no one at the desk. Calling did nothing. We searche the restaraunts...no one there either. 15 min later 6 hotel guests finally went begin the counter and used the walkie to get help....and that's kind of how the whole stay went. No breakfast the next morning because the chef did not show. It wa a waste of money and certainly not up to par.
Response by Quality Inn
Thank you for your comments. First, let me personally apologize for the issues which you outlined. Next, I assure you that these items were noted and corrective actions have been taken at the hotel to make sure this does not happen again. We appreciate your business and would ask that you please give us another chance to prove that the issues you experienced were not the norm at our hotel.
Other trip May 26, 2014
c
"Not too bad."
Other than no refrigerator and no microwave, everything was fine.
2 night business trip May 16, 2014
Christine
"Clean Room"
It was very clean and nice. I liked that they had good shampoo/conditioner from bath and body works.
1 night family trip May 5, 2014
Tammy
"Clean and comforatble"
Nice breakfast buffet. Room was clean, comfortable and quiet.
1 night family trip May 1, 2014
Free breakfast, free WiFi & free parking are all the reasons we stayed here. Guest laundry, indoor pool & friendly staff. Definitely worth the money for this hotel.
Response by Quality Inn
Thank you for your nice comments. You have listed some of the best reasons to stay at our Holiday Inn and we appreciate you telling other travelers about our great amenities and our friendly staff. We hope your travels are safe and that you come back to see us soon.
5 night family trip Apr 22, 2014
Shawna
"Nate"
Nate was at the front desk when I checked in. He was helpful and professional, a great first impression.
Response by Quality Inn
Thank you for your nice comments on Nate, our front desk agent. Nate is new to our staff and he has really captured the spirit of hospitality that we work hard to show our guests. We'll be sure to show Nate you review!
1 night business trip Mar 26, 2014
"Quiet little place"
Hotel staff at the front desk as well as the restaurant were all very friendly. We were please with the very large bed and clean room. Nice hotel quiet however very close to shopping centers. we enjoyed our stay and plan to return.
Response by Quality Inn
We’re happy that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Holiday Inn in Gresham. We hope you had the opportunity to explore the close-by attractions of the Portland area and that you will return to see us soon.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Judith
"Close to Daughters home"
We thought the room and hotel we're very comfortable and reasonable. The staff was always pleasant and readily willing to help in any way.
4 night trip Dec 22, 2013
Thank you very much!
Response by Quality Inn
Thank you for taking time to review our Holiday Inn in Gresham. We hope your travels were safe and we look forward to seeing you again.
2 night trip Nov 15, 2013
"safe & clean"
this was a decent place to stay, breakfast was good; staff was friendly; it worked
Response by Quality Inn
Thank you for taking time to review our Holiday Inn. It sounds like you had a good experience and that's very important to us. We hope you travel safely and return soon to see us again!
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
"Great location, great room."
We stayed for two nights and were very pleased with the location since it was so close to The Gorge. The restaurant experience at this place was one of the worst.
Response by Quality Inn
Thank you for taking time to write comments about our Holiday Inn in Gresham. We apologize that your stay did not meet your, or our expectations. We take your comments very seriously and will use them to better train our staff and make sure these issues do not happen again. Please accept our apologies and we would like to have you try our hotel once again and let us prove to you that this is a one-time occurrence.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
g
"Cleanliness Overshadows Everything"
Tired from a long day, we checked into the Holiday Inn, Gresham. The room had a funny smell, but we chalked it up to cleaning products. But when I climbed into bed and noticed a strong body odor from between the sheets, I pulled them back and a huge wet spot revealed itself along with a horrible stench. Almost physically sick, I went to the front desk and asked for a different room. The clerk apologized and assigned us a different room at the opposite end of the hotel. After packing for twenty miuntes we trundled a cart full of our belongings to the distant new room. One would have thought that a complimentary night, a coupon for the on-site restaurant, or at least a call from the manager would have been in order. But ... nothing. Here's a case where housekeeping inflicted a deep wound in a hotel's reputation (at least with us). It's hard to believe that a maid did not notice the stench or wet spot, but somehow the covers were pulled up and the bed made WITHOUT CHANGING THE LINENS FOR A NEW GUEST. I'm sure this goes on a lot, but lesson to learn: YOUR REPUTATION IS IN HOUSEKEEPING'S HANDS. Stay on top of their performance and find a way to ensure that new guests get new bed linens!
Response by Quality Inn
Thank you for taking the time to write your comments. We certainly apologize for your poor experience and it definitely does not reflect the usual high standards of this hotel. We will take your comments very seriously and will use them to better train our staff and take action to make sure this will not happen again. I have spoken to the General Manager of the hotel and directed him to investigate this matter and report back to me on his findings and what action he is taking. Please accept our apology and we would invite you to stay with us again to see that yours was a one-time incident and that we strive to make every guest stay a pleasant and restful experience.
1 night trip Sep 18, 2013
Bud and Candy
"Very Friendly Environment"
I very much appreciated the courtesy and friendliness of everyone I encountered from the front desk to the housekeeping staff. They accommodated my need to check in early to prepare for a presentation and I appreciated there was no blaring TV in the breakfast area. I missed the lack of a refrigerator and microwave in the room, but gladly surrender those for the welcome feeling and quiet room environment. I will definitely stay here again!
Response by Quality Inn
Thank you for your nice comments about our Holiday Inn in Gresham. Our staff works hard to make all of our guests feel welcome and we're glad you enjoyed your stay. Please travel safely and we hope to see you again soon.
2 night business trip Sep 23, 2013
Wendy
"Better than most rooms for around $100"
Modern, clean, comfortable. Room was large -- plenty of room for 2 of us and all our things for five nights, six days. Parking was convenient. Breakfast was much better than most "included" breakfasts. Whirlpool and pool were nice extras. Missed having a small fridge and microwave in the room because we were staying five nights, but the coffeemaker provided us with hot water, and the ice maker was just down the hall. We will definitely return to this hotel.
Response by Quality Inn
Thank you for your comments on our Holiday Inn in Gresham. We're glad that you enjoyed your stay and we hope that you will return soon and visit us when you are in the Portland area again.
3 night trip Sep 18, 2013
"Quiet, peaceful location!"
Are room was nice, most of the staff was nice, but we were really upset with bar/restaurant tender. We had been sitting outside enjoying the ambiance of the scenery and met some other wonderful guests and we had been running in and getting our orders from the bar. We even asked her if we could sit out at the tables and drink. She had said no problem. We were on vacation, and didnt decide to get dinner and another round of drinks til 840 and when I went in the place was closed even though we had been told it didn't close til 9 pm. We were still on Eastern Standard time and it felt like 6 to us. Well I asked the hotel woman at the desk if I misunderstood the closing time and the woman whose back to us turned around, she was the bartender/waitress, and she said "No one was inside so I closed early". She never came out to us, even though she knew we were all out there to ask if we wanted anything else or food or to let us know she was closing early. Extremely upsetting.
Response by Quality Inn
Thank you for taking the time to write your comments on our Holiday Inn in Gresham. We take all of our guest comments very seriously and we appreciate you pointing out where we fell short of our usual fine service. We will use your comments to better train our staff and make sure our service exceed our guests’ expectations. It sounds like you had a chance to visit the many “spectacular sights” of our area and we hope that you can return soon to the area and that you will give us another chance to make your trip even more enjoyable.
Other trip Sep 21, 2013
"Business stay of four nights."
Put up with a faulty AC the first night then asked to be changed. Staff was excellent. Breakfast was the normal fair, would be nice for a hotel to mix it up once in awhile. Room was clean and quiet. WIFI was slow at night.
Response by Quality Inn
Thank you for your recent comments and we're glad that our staff was able to take care of your a/c problem the first night. We hope that your stay in the Portland area was successful and that you will return and see us soon.
Other trip Sep 13, 2013
MXDad
"Close to scenic historical drive"
The people who work at the hotel are all very friendly and helpful. It is a nice clean hotel which serves a good breakfast.
Response by Quality Inn
Thank you for your nice comments. We're glad you enjoyed your stay and our staff will be pleased to see you nice review about them. Please hurry back and see us soon.
1 night trip Sep 10, 2013
"Close to McMenamins Edgefield"
Overall good. comfortable bed. Clean room.
Response by Quality Inn
Thank you for your comments about our Holiday Inn. McMenamins Edgefield is a real treasure and being so close to the attraction makes it very convenient for guests who want to visit the attraction. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2013
"clean and nice"
Room very clean, nice pool and fitness area, good grassy area for pets. Only complaint was about breakfast because we were there on a Sunday so it was supposed to stay open until 10:30. Luckily we showed up at 9:15 to find out that they were closing at 9:30 this particular day. Not much food was left, but it was enough for us. I just felt like we should have been notified at check-in about the early closure.
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2013
Very far from downtown Portland, at least half an hour drive, consider booking somewhere else. The breakfast service is awesome. There were two long strands of women's hair on my bed cover that didn't belong to me.
3 night trip Aug 24, 2013
Staff on duty tried to be very helpful and niceOverall cleanliness was not good. 1st room they gave us, bedspread was very dirty and. Furniture not cleaned. Gave us another which was okay except for air conditioner did not cool well. Breakfast was very good.
2 night family trip Aug 24, 2013
"Check on pet fee before booking"
Room was fine; breakfast was great, but will not be staying here again because of $35 pet fee which was not clear upon booking. (They did waive it for us, however.)
1 night trip Aug 25, 2013
"Convenience VS Cleanliness"
Convenient to our event and parking lot felt secure. The hotel's air conditioning was broken so it was like a sauna! Room was NOT clean - even after housekeeping had been there. We wiped off the counter after returning to our room and it was totally dirty. The restaurant was filthy and the attendant dropped an UNGLOVED handful of flatware on the floor - picked it up and put it in the bin for use....!!! YUCK! They did not have enough help to properly clean tables or refill food. Not sure the convenience of the site will be enough to bring us back. Rate was too high for all the INconveniences.
Response by Quality Inn
Thank you for taking the time to comment on our Holiday Inn. We are sorry that you had an unpleasant experience and we will certainly use your comments to instruct our staff and better train them to make sure this does not happen again. We hope that the rest of your travels were safe and enjoyable.
3 night trip Aug 15, 2013
Pendleton Couple
"Hotel in pristine town of Gresham"
The hotel was immaculate, the continental breakfast plentiful, and overall the entire stay was comfortable and affordable.
Response by Quality Inn
Thank you for your nice comments. Please come back and see us when you are in the Portland area.
Other trip Aug 22, 2013
"Best value in the area"
The design of the hotel makes the rooms easy to get to from either elevator or anywhere in the parking lot. We kept our window open all night for fresh air and there was no noise in the neighborhood. The free breakfast (provided to all guests) was great the first night we stayed but the second morning there was no fruit or bagels when we came downstairs an hour before the breakfast time ended. The hotel seemed understaffed; the desk clerk had to do everything in the evening and the hallways and grounds needed some general clean-up.
Response by Quality Inn
Thank you for taking the time to comment on our Holiday Inn. We're glad that you enjoyed your stay and we do apologize for the inconvenience at the breakfast. Please come see us again and travel safely.
1 night family trip Aug 18, 2013
A frequent traveller
"Close to the families we were visiting....."
Great place to stay......we were very happy with the Hotel!
Response by Quality Inn
Thanks for your comments and we're glad that you enjoyed your stay! We hope to see you again when you are in the Portland area.
2 night trip Aug 16, 2013
Owens
Nice, large room. One of the better free breakfasts I have had at a non-resort hotel.
Response by Quality Inn
Thank you for nice comments about our Holiday Inn. We're glad that you had a pleasant stay and hope that your travels will be enjoyable and safe. Please come back and stay with us again soon.
1 night trip with friends Aug 2, 2013
"Will never stay here again!"
Poor service at check in... rooms not ready... no refrigerator or microwave, room size of a closet. Stayed here in the past and had great service...new management maybe. Friends staying in hotel had their reserved rooms given to others. No compensation offered. Just all in all a negative experience.
Response by Quality Inn
Thank you for taking time to write your comments on our Holiday Inn. We apologize that your stay was not satisfactory but we do take your comments seriously and will use them to make our hotel better. We did notice that you have stayed with us before and have had an enjoyable stay. We hope that the problems you encountered this time will not keep you from coming back and letting us show you the great guest experience that we strive for.
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
"Best value"
Over all it was good, but the air conditioner in our room was not working and we could only open the window a couple of inches.
Response by Quality Inn
Thank you for your recent comments about our Holiday Inn in Gresham. We've used your comment about the air conditioner in your room to alert our maintenance team and they have corrected the problem. Again, thank you and please come see us again soon.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
V. Bally
Great place to stay. The only negative comment is in regards to the sheets and pillows on the bed. The sheets did not pull up enough. I got cold but when trying to pull up the sheet covering, the sheet would not pull up any more. The pillows(decorative) were so hard. Replace with regular pillows please.
Response by Quality Inn
We're glad that you enjoyed your stay at our Holiday Inn. We apologize about the sheets not pulling up enough but we're using your comments to better train our staff. We hope to see you again when you are in the Portland area.
4 night business trip Jul 24, 2013
Judy
"Had a Great time"
Perfect location to stay a couple of nights and head to the Columbia River Gorge to do some hiking. Thank You.
Response by Quality Inn
Thanks for your kind comments. We hope you had a great hike in the Gorge and that you'll come back for another adventure!
2 night trip Jul 11, 2013