All hotels in Gresham, Oregon, United States of America
2752 Northeast Hogan Dr, Gresham, OR, 97030, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"Gresham"
Have stayed here a numerous times now. Awesome complimentary breakfast
1 night business trip Nov 9, 2014
Jayson
"Front desk staff needs training!"
The hotel was nice but the front desk staff were cold and unwelcoming.
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
Erwin
"In town for a wedding"
Room was clean and quiet. Breakfast buffet was nice and had many options. Sadly we didnt get a chance to use the pool or hot tub but we did check them out and both looked pretty nice.
2 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
Derek
"Over priced"
Except for the breakfast it was over priced. If you want a fridge or microwave you have to ask for it. The pool water was very cold also but clean.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
Terry
"Nice and quiet hotel, excellent breakfast"
The hotel was easy to find and the staff was great. Expedia said we should check-in after 4 PM but I called the receptionist at the hotel and they said we can check-in around noon (our arrival time). Very clean and nice location, with plenty of parking available and close shopping areas.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Always know what to expect from Holiday inn"
As usual with Holiday inn, it was an excellent stay, clean rooms and friendly staff. I especially enjoyed to onsite restaurant. The waitstaff was friendly and inviting, the service was great and made me feel right at home. Although I would say that whoever is doing the food and beverage orders need to be more efficient. There was many food and even more beverage items that were not available due to running out.
3 night business trip Sep 29, 2014
"Easy access"
Quite area close to interstate clean room friendly staff
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"Don't stay here unless you want your stuff stolen"
We checked in after dark and parked in the spot directly across from the receptionist window, just feet from the front entrance. We had our two mt bikes locked to the bike rack which was locked to the car. We specifically asked the front desk gal if it was safe to leave the bikes locked to the rack. She assured us it was safe and not to worry as someone was there all night long and you could see the bikes from the front desk. We slept fine, the rooms were comfortable. After breakfast we went to the lobby to go to our car, looked outside and saw that our bikes had both been stolen. Right there in plain sight of the front desk, only feet from the door. The morning staff were very apologetic and gave us $50 off our room. A nice gesture, but doesn't begin to scratch the surface of what we lost (over $2,000) the GM who was working the night shift when our bikes were stolen didn't even have the courtesy to talk to us when we called after he got in. He simply told guy working to tell us he wasn't legally responsible for our loss. There were no visible signs posted about loss of property or liability, and the 3 cameras they had outside didn't even work. So basically we just got completely screwed. I'm going to the local news with this story, because this hotel is not a safe place to stay and people need to know it. If the front desk gal who checked us in had told us there was even the slightest chance our bikes wouldn't be safe, we would face brought them in immediately. She lied.
Response by Quality Inn Gresham - Portland East
Sir, We can understand that you are angry about having your property stolen from the parking lot during your stay with us. Our reason for reducing the cost of your room you was neither from guilt nor obligation but as a gesture of understanding and in the spirit of hospitality. We apologize your experience with us was not completely positive and wish you the best for the future. Sincerely, Gresham Holiday Inn.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
Es
"ROOM IS NOT as IT, ON THE WEB PAGE!!!!"
All i can say is, we dont want to ruin our holiday, just because we didn`nt get the room that we expect...just move on and enjoy the stay ...this was our second holiday inn hotel here in portland...the first one is great this second one would be good ...
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
peter
"Clean"
Clean hotel friendly staff rooms comfortable. Restauraunt very short staffed with 1 hour wait time for meal. Opted to eat elsewhere.
Response by Quality Inn Gresham - Portland East
Thank you for taking the time to write your comments about our Holiday Inn in Gresham. We hope that your trip to the beautiful Columbia Gorge area was enjoyable and that you had a chance to visit the many surrounding attractions of the Portland area. Thanks for staying with us and please hurry back!
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
kelly
Friendly staff. Clean rooms. My two favorite things at a hotel. Oh and super yummy waffles in the morning!
Response by Quality Inn Gresham - Portland East
Our goal at the Holiday Inn is to provide a clean comfortable room at a reasonable price and we're glad that we met that goal with you! Please come back and see us soon and we'll keep the waffle iron hot for you!
1 night business trip Aug 30, 2014
Dayna
"Nice hotel close to multnomah falls."
This hotel was surprisingly comfortable and the staff was friendly. Free breakfast was typical and it was close to the Main Street of Gresham.
Response by Quality Inn Gresham - Portland East
We're glad that our location was convenient for you and that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our hotel is a great "jumping off" place for visits to Multnomah Falls, the Columbia Gorge, and Mt. Hood and we hope you got to enjoy them all!
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
The room was clean and comfortable. Joanna, the hotel desk clerk was very helpful and accommodating. The location met our needs and we know if we ever need to find a hotel in the area again we will definitely choose Holiday Inn.
Response by Quality Inn Gresham - Portland East
Thanks for the great comments about our Holiday Inn,. We'll make sure Joanna sees your compliments. She's a great addition to our staff and truly shows the meaning of the word "hospitality" . Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again.
1 night business trip Aug 28, 2014
D
"Good location; service sub-par for full hotel"
One expects a hotel in this category to provide stands for suitcases and either have a fridge in the room or at least have fridges available for rental. Not the case with this property. Pool was small and kind of grubby.
Response by Quality Inn Gresham - Portland East
We appreciate your comments about your recent stay with us and we will investigate and see why your room did not have a luggage stand. All of our rooms are supposed to be equipped with this amenity and we'll see that one that was missing in your room is replaced immediately. We would suggest that on your next visit you call the hotel directly for reservations and request one of our many rooms with a microwave and refrigerator. We'll be glad to accommodate you and we'd love to have you back!
2 night family trip Aug 22, 2014
Wes
"Room for improvement"
Maid service needs to be more thorough. Didn't leave soap or shampoo for second night's stay nor enough washcloths. Bathtub was not cleaned. Windows needed cleaned and vacuum in corners and under desk and chairs.
Response by Quality Inn Gresham - Portland East
Thank you for pointing out some issues that you encountered when staying with us. We'll investigate your concerns and will use your comments to do additional coaching and training with our staff to make sure our future guests do not have the same issues. Thanks for staying with us and please come back and see that this was a one time occurrence.
2 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Deb & Bill
"Very Nice Stay"
The location is not that close to Portland downtown but since we drove, it was not an issue at all. The hotel is clean, well-equipped and has spacious room, comfort beds.
Response by Quality Inn Gresham - Portland East
Even though we are located a short drive from downtown Portland, that makes us closer to the beautiful sites of the Columbia Gorge and Mt. Hood, as well as being away from the noise and hustle and bustle of the big city! We hope you had a great stay and that you were able to enjoy the many sites that are close to the hotel.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
Tammy
"Double Charge"
I paid in full for two nights for 4 rooms and our stay overall was good except of two of us got charged by hotel again with no reimbursement yet.... Only apologies ... promising .... but still no money back. It's totally an acceptable !
Response by Quality Inn Gresham - Portland East
Once again we apologize for the mix-up on your account and any inconvenience it may have caused you. We have credited your credit card and you should see that credit reflected on your card statement. Thank you for staying with us and once again, we are sorry for our error.
2 night business trip Aug 9, 2014
Andre
Hotel was a very nice choice. It was quiet, staff was professional, room was good size, and very clean. A good value. A Grill and Resturant was on site. Very nice location.
Response by Quality Inn Gresham - Portland East
We're glad you noticed our large rooms and convenient location. Although we are off the freeway a bit most of our guests find the quiet street to be a blessing! Thanks for staying with us and please hurry back to see us again.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
"Hotel was great, staff not so much"
My only complaint about this hotel was related to the staff. My wife and I decided to stay another day in the area. We contacted the front desk and asked them to add another night to our itinerary (a Thursday night). We were told our new rate was approximately 50% higher than the previous 2 nights. When I asked if there was anything we could do about the rate she suggested "check with Expedia and find another hotel". We probably won't stay there again. There are plenty of other hotels who appreciate our business.
Response by Quality Inn Gresham - Portland East
Thank you for your comments about your recent stay at our Holiday Inn. It appears that you stayed with us on a particularly busy period when the hotel was full and all of the hotels in the area were at their peak in pricing their rooms. I'm sure the front desk agent was just trying to be helpful and didn't mean to offend you. Thank you for staying with us and we hope your visit to the area was enjoyable.
2 night trip Aug 19, 2014
"good hotel."
Overall it was very nice. Was a little disappointed that there was no fridge in the room. Breakfast was awesome
1 night business trip Aug 21, 2014
mark
Very friendly and helpful staff! It was a nice place to stay.
Response by Quality Inn Gresham - Portland East
Thanks for your nice comments about our hotel and we hope to see you again on your next visit. We'll make sure our staff sees your compliment and I'm sure they will be pleased.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Vicki
I stayed 4 days vacation at this hotels, overall I am really happy with the services, free hot breakfast, room is clean and quite area. I would stay at this hotel again in the future.
Response by Quality Inn Gresham - Portland East
We're so glad you chose our Holiday Inn for your stay while in the Portland area. We hope that your trip was enjoyable and be sure to come back soon because four days is not nearly enough time to enjoy all of the spectacular sites of the Pacific Northwest!
2 night trip Aug 13, 2014
Kiet Le
"Could be better"
The only great part was the breakfast but otherwise it was the worst holiday inn that I have stayed in
Response by Quality Inn Gresham - Portland East
We're sorry that you did not enjoy your stay at our Holiday Inn. We do hope that the rest of your trip was enjoyable and safe.
5 night business trip Aug 8, 2014
"Not Recommended"
I booked our room online after a long day on the road. We were booked in a room with 2 queens. I entered the crowded lobby around 10 PM and joined the line behind six guests. While we waited guests needing to check-in continued to pour in and get in line. The desk clerk was having to check-in guests while fielding phone calls. The phone rang every 60 seconds. As she looked at my ID, she informed me our room only had a king bed. No pull out couch, and the property doesn't have roll away beds. She stated this before I even brought it up. She did offer pillows and sheets, once her assistant got off the phone. I was upset, and stated we need two beds, and she went on to say they have issues with their reservation system and this happens all the time. We dropped our bags off in the room, and I waited for the sheets and pillows. And waited. And waited. An hour later, I returned to the lobby, waited in line behind 4 different parties. Again I asked about the sheets and pillows, and she said "You're on the list". It was 11:30 and we were ready to crash for the night. So I stood by the desk waiting, for at least another 20 minutes, She popped into the back office and told her co-worker she needed help, and it was still another 10 minutes before he came out. It was 10 minutes before he acknowledged me, but she'd gone to get pillows for me. During all this time, I heard her fiedling calls from within the hotel complaining about the strength of the wiresless signal.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"suited our needs just fine"
The staff was great when I asked for late check-out. I was participating in a long distance race in a neighboring town and want to return and shower before checking out. They were very accommodating.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"Really far out of seattle but a decent place"
We were disappointed that only some rooms had a fridge - we needed one but they were all out. We had to move the bed to look for an outlet (wish there would have been accessible ones next to each nightstand) and we noticed some tissues and other debris. They also were offering a promo on their rewards program so they included breakfast with the room but they were running out of food due to the higher number of people taking part in breakfast. The staff were very nice.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
"Hotel is fine but staff was ok"
Upon checkout, the hotel charged me again even though I already paid via Expedia. Staff should be well trained to recognize such a transaction. Afterwards, it took 6 calls to get refund from the double charge. 1. Call to Expedia where Expedia called the hotel to process the refund. 2. Call to the hotel to check status of refund with no record. 3. Call again only to be transferred to Manager's voicemail 4. Call again only to be held on the phone waiting for the manager and then told they would call me back in 15 minutes. 5. Call again after call #4 an hour after the hotel told me they would call back. Finally reached the manager to process the refund. 6. Call the credit card company after the promised refund still not show up on credit card activities by the time the manager said it would show up. The day after the 6th call I finally see the refund.
Response by Quality Inn Gresham - Portland East
We apologize that there was confusion on your bill and that you had a difficult time contacting us to straighten it out. We do hope that your stay was enjoyable and that you will come back to see us soon.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
Terry
"I checked out early"
I travel to Portland twice a month for business. My first choice was booked solid, so I tried the Holiday Inn. I had booked a stay of 11 nights. Almost immediately upon arrival I could see that the hotel did not meet my standard. Thank goodness that Hotels.com got me moved to a different hotel after 2 nights.
Response by Quality Inn Gresham - Portland East
Thank you for staying with us at our Holiday Inn. We're sorry that our accommodations did not meet your expectations but we hope the rest of your trip went well.
11 night business trip Jul 21, 2014
Will
"Usual Trip to Gresham"
Forgot to ask for a Refrigerator and microwave in room. After requesting the Refrigerator and microwave I was switched to an upgrade to accommodate my request.
Response by Quality Inn Gresham - Portland East
Thanks for your nice comments. We're pleased that we were able to accommodate your request for a refrigerator and microwave and hope that the rest of your trip was enjoyable and memorable.
1 night business trip Jul 30, 2014
Jimmy
"Just needed a night in a bed"
With late reservation, this high-priced option was unfortunately all that was available. The price was drived by the market, not the quality of the room. That being said, it was a Holiday Inn, it was well maintained, the service was good, and the accomodations befitted a 3-star.
Response by Quality Inn Gresham - Portland East
Thank you for taking time to comment on your stay at our Holiday Inn. Our mission is to provide a clean comfortable room at a reasonable price and we're glad that we met that goal. Portland is very busy this summer and it would be nice to see you again in the off season so you can take a little longer to enjoy the beautiful sites of the area.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"Don't even bother thinking about staying here"
Our worst hotel experience ever. Horrible staff. Front desk gives us a room and when opened the door someone was staying there already. Super embarrassing and awkward. Staff we're not friendly at all. Felt like they are working and treating guests like fast food Taco Bell. You get better service in mcdonalds. Stinky Hotel, carpets were smelling bad , bed was not properly set, room had odor. Never seen such a bad Holdiay Inn ever. Will never stay again here & will not recommend this to anyone.
Response by Quality Inn Gresham - Portland East
We are sorry that you experienced such issues while staying at our Holiday Inn. We can assure you that your experience was not the norm and that we will investigate your concerns and use your comments to make the necessary corrections and training to our staff. Thank you for taking time to write your comments and we hope the rest of your trip went well.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Ven
"Would stay here again with no hesitation...."
Overall, a very nice experience! The continental breakfast was awesome! So many choices and great! My only complaint is that one day our room wasn't freshened. They had run out of bath towels and were being laundered. So, we had to use our towels over again, though we could deal with that. We had dinner one night in the hotel restaurant...great food! I would definitely stay here again.
Response by Quality Inn Gresham - Portland East
We're glad that you enjoyed our free hot breakfast buffet and that your stay was satisfactory. We apologize that your towels didn't get changed and we'll use your comments to make sure that doesn't happen again. Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write about your stay. Please travel safely.
3 night trip Jul 21, 2014
cathy
"Tucked away gem"
This is a nicely run. It is tucked away more from the freeway than most. Very nice staff greeted me. Easy drive in to city or airport too even in morning commute time. Both business and recreation travelers should consider it.
Response by Quality Inn Gresham - Portland East
Thank you for your very nice comments about our Holiday Inn in Gresham. Our "off the freeway" location is appreciated by our guests because it allows for a quiet night's sleep but we are only a few minutes from easy access to the many great attractions in the area. We hope you had a great time in the Portland area and please hurry back to see us.
2 night trip Jul 21, 2014
Bob R
Good location, friendly staff. I would recommend this hotel to a friend however I would make sure not to book a room on the first floor . Ground floor room does not have privacy curtains! Restaurant closed 40 minutes before it's closing time.
Response by Quality Inn Gresham - Portland East
We appreciate you pointing out your concerns about your recent stay at our Holiday Inn. All of our rooms are equipped with privacy curtains and we will investigate why your room was missing them. Also, we have looked into why the restaurant was closed early during your stay and we have corrected that issue. We apologize that your stay was less than satisfactory and we hope you will give us another chance to provide you with an excellent stay experience.
Other trip Jul 25, 2014
s
Very Convenient. Worked with me on late checkout. coffee supplies not replenished two days in a row, but all in-all a great stay. room rate kinda high, but lots of special events going on, so..
Response by Quality Inn Gresham - Portland East
Thanks for your nice comments about our Holiday Inn. Our location is convenient to many great attractions and we're glad that you found it to be close to where you wanted to be. We hope you will come back soon to the Portland area and we'll look forward to seeing you again soon!
5 night business trip Jul 14, 2014
coach
"Could be cleaner"
I took my grandkids to the pool and hot tub. They both were not very clean. I am allergic to animals and my allergies were acting up because this is a pet friendly hotel. It is like there was cat or dog dander in the pillows! I'm very sensitive!
Response by Quality Inn Gresham - Portland East
Thank you for taking the time to comment on our Holiday Inn in Gresham. We are sorry that your stay was less than satisfactory. Yes, our hotel is "pet friendly" but we only have a few rooms on the first floor where small dogs are allowed. We can assure you that all of our bedding is sanitized on a daily basis and no pet dander will be found on our linen. Thank you for staying with us and we hope you enjoyed the Portland area with your grandkids and please travel safely.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
sally
"Excellent."
Very nice. Very clean. Friendly staff. Convenient location. Wifi wasn't very good but we weren't there for the Internet. Pool was on the cooler side but it was also a cooler day outside. Hot tub was super nice. Overall enjoyable. Would reserve again.
Response by Quality Inn Gresham - Portland East
We're glad that you enjoyed our Holiday Inn in Gresham. We work hard to make sure every guest has a great stay experience and it's nice when our efforts are rewarded by nice comments like yours. Thank you for staying with us and we hope you had a safe trip home.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2014
Caitlyn
I stayed there to get some quiet study time before a 6 securities test I had the next morning. I was taking several practice exams online and their wifi kept failing. When I asked the front desk they shrugged and told me to call this 1800 number. After several hours of this i finally left to go home so I could see how I was scoring on my tests.
Response by Quality Inn Gresham - Portland East
We certainly apologize that our wi-fi was experiencing a glitch when you stayed with us. However, our wi-fi provider fixed the problem the same day and we would hope that you would give us another chance the next time you are in need of a clean comfortable room at a reasonable price.
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2014
"Great Place"
Great service, the room was clean, and the pool and breakfast were enjoyable.
Response by Quality Inn Gresham - Portland East
Thanks for your nice comments about our Holiday Inn. We work hard to give each guest the service they deserve and it makes us feel rewarded when we earn high marks such as these. We hope that your trip was enjoyable and please come back soon and see us.
2 night family trip Jul 8, 2014
Samuel
"quiet and wonderful breakfast."
The overall loved the hotel. FOUR THINGS NOT GOOD: 1.SMALLDIRTthe shower showed not cleaned for weeks. 2. Something pink on the toilet ring not cleaned, 3. A pill on the floor not ours. and 4. Not enough towels provided for the four adults we had in the room. We love the breakfast the pool and the quiet and serene atmosphere. We look forward to the stay away from our normal life. Thank you for serving us now and in the future. THE BEDS ARE COMFORTABLE AND THE SHOWER CLEAN AND WORKS VERY WELL (dirt around the splash guard not cleaned). TC AND CC
Response by Quality Inn Gresham - Portland East
Thank you for taking the time to write about our Holiday Inn in Gresham. We apologize that everything was not up to our usual standards and we will take your comments and use them to better train the housekeeper who cleaned your room. We're pleased though, that you had a good night's sleep in our comfortable beds and we hope you'll stop in again and see us.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
TC AND CC
"Good location. 15 min to all locations we visited"
Satisfied with our two night stay. Breakfast was good!
Response by Quality Inn Gresham - Portland East
Thanks for staying with us in Gresham and we're glad that you enjoyed our fresh hot breakfast buffet. We'll look forward to seeing you again when you are in the Portland area.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
Jean
"We have switched"
We used to stay at the Best Western in Sandy. That motel was close to where I do business . We have switched to Holliday Inn in Gresham even though it is 15 minute drive to Sandy because the Holliday Inn is cleaner rooms, better service, better food, better wifi , better tv, larger rooms.
Response by Quality Inn Gresham - Portland East
We're so glad that you switched to our Holiday Inn in Gresham! We will work hard to keep your business and if there is anything we can do to make your stays more enjoyable please let us know.
2 night business trip Jul 3, 2014
Jimmy
"Clean & Comfortable"
Great overall experience! Clean room, ample parking, friendly staff, great breakfast, and we enjoyed the pool. Only complaint was that the air conditioner didn't work.
2 night family trip Jul 5, 2014
Kate
"Great stay..very happy."
The overall stay for the three days i was here was excellent. The only thing that was wrong was none of the vending machines were working, other than that , no complaints.
Response by Quality Inn Gresham - Portland East
It looks like you must have stayed with us when we had a large group of swim teams in house for a local swim meet. Those hungry kids sure emptied out our vending machines! Thanks for staying with us and we'll make sure the vending machines are well stocked for your next visit.
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
My stay was what I expected. The staff was great and helpful. The breakfast could have been better, it was the standard types of microwaveable type food.
Response by Quality Inn Gresham - Portland East
Thank you for the nice comment about our staff. We try to make each guest feel comfortable and that they are at "home away from home" and it's nice to hear that we succeeded!
Great
Thank you!
1 night business trip Jun 27, 2014
Everything I liked in the hotel , but I think check in time needs to be I between 2-3 pm,if possible.
Response by Quality Inn Gresham - Portland East
Thanks for your nice comments. We try to accommodate early check ins whenever possible so please request that in advance and we will do our best for you next time you are our guest!
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
"Very Disappointed"
Although the front desk was extremely nice, that doesn't make up for the bad stay. Upon check in in my room, there was dog food on the floor, the trashes hadn't been emptied, & there was hair on the sheets. All night just as I would get to sleep, the ac would rattle loudly. Tried to call for room service twice, no one answered. Went down to the restaurant to order and waited at the bar. Apparently some of the staff had just gotten off and were very loudly discussing how disgusted they were to have to clean the rooms, in great detail. I've stayed in many holiday inns and this was by far the most unpleasant stay in any hotel, of my life. Truly disappointed.
Response by Quality Inn Gresham - Portland East
We too were disappointed when we read your comments. Your stay certainly was not the excellent guest experience that we strive for and we apologize that you had issues when you stayed with us. We will investigate the circumstances of that evening and do the necessary retraining of our staff to make sure that guests in the future do not have the same issues. Thank you for bringing these concerns to our attention and we would ask that you come stay with us again when you are in the Portland area and let us show you that your unpleasant experience was not the norm.
1 night trip Jun 23, 2014
"Nice hotel for the Gresham Area"
My stay was pleasant although the cleaning staff was less than average. My room was not cleaned on the second day of my 3 day stay and I beleive that the sheets were not clean the first night of my stay. The breakfasts were great. Good selection, hot and good tasteing.
Response by Quality Inn Gresham - Portland East
Thank you for staying with us at the Holiday Inn and thanks for your comments. Please let me assure you that each of our rooms are inspected before every guest's arrival to ensure that you have clean bedding, towels, etc. We apologize that the housekeeper did not clean your room on the second day but we will investigate and do some extra corrective training to make sure that doesn't happen to another guest. Thanks again for bringing this to our attention.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
Barb
"Close to family."
Very good/excellent
Response by Quality Inn Gresham - Portland East
Thank you for the nice comments. We hope you enjoyed your stay with your family. Come back and see us soon!
2 night family trip Jun 20, 2014