All hotels in Pittsford, New York, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here800 Pittsford Victor Rd, Pittsford, NY, 14534, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

"Gymnastics meet"
Awesome my kids were so happy at a hard time thank you.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Jill
"Forget the rush!"
Great walking areas and clean neighborhood.
1 night romance trip May 19, 2015
Merle
"my one night stay"
I only stayed for a night. Overall my room was clean and comfortable. But my room had a slight bad odor when I walked into the room. Their fitness room and equipment was great.
1 night business trip May 14, 2015
"Hotel is fine...but"
Staff were friendly (front desk, breakfast wait staff, chef) and the facility is nice and clean. The bar which was supposed to be open until midnight was closed on a Sturdsy night by the time we returned at 10:30p. The coffee service in the lobby was great.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
sean
"I love staying at the Hilton in Pittsford!"
We have stayed at this hotel at least three other times. We go back because each time it is a great experience. The staff is always so friendly and the room is immaculate. I love returning there each year. It's a perfect couple's getaway and I would recommend it to anyone.
1 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
Joanne
"Excellent hotel"
Excellent!
2 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
robert
"Pittsford Hotel Review"
Our stay was perfect even with all that snow.
2 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
"Great location!!"
Clean and comfortable! Great location right off the highway a few minutes from my class and the mall for my wife!!
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
"Work & pleasure"
Neat, clean, & convenient. You can walk to restaurants, a bagel shop, or the Erie Canal for a stroll.
1 night business trip Dec 31, 2014
"Christmas getaway"
2 nights of relaxation that did not disappoint us. Nice comfortable room and clean building
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Clean and quiet room. Very accommodating staff. Would return again.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
"Overnight Stay"
We enjoyed the accomodations and our stay.The breakfast in the AM was not complimentary.That was a minus for us.We had breakfast elsewhere.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
Bert
"4 day 3 night business trip"
Business in Rochester so it was nice to stay a bit out of the city. Loved The Basin Bean for coffee in the mornings. Loved being close to a large mall with plenty of shopping and restaurants. Had a great room service experience from ordering it to the employee coming to my room with the meal; so friendly. There was a hockey team in the hotel which is usually the kiss of death for me, but they were fine! I had a drink at the bar and the service was great. There was a mix up with my name/confirmation # upon my arrival, and the front desk person simply took care of it with no drama; perfect. I felt well taken care of and I will come back here in a flash if I need to return to Rochester.
3 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
"Nice place to stay"
- A bit far from RIT. VISITING OUR DAUGHTER FOR PARENTS WEEKEND. RIT Was ABOUT 9 miles away. Liked the Pittsford area and this hotel was nice, comfortable and close to restaurants, etc. We would stay here again.
3 night family trip Oct 16, 2014
"Had a great stay."
Had a wonderful lodging experience. Your staff there went out of their way for me in that the copiers were out of ink and they assisted me in getting a copy made of my airline boarding pass. Now, if you could just have done something about the weather :)!
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"NICE, BUT NO FAN"
Very, very nice would stay there again. Staff was super. Clean! I would like to have a fan in the bathroom to clear out the fog after a shower.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
"A great spot!"
We were in Pittsford to visit our children and grandchildren. The hotel is located very conveniently. We could walk and enjoy the canal and crescent walk. The pool was a treat and we enjoyed it. The staff were very helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. The phisical plant is beautiful. The rooms are lovely, comfortable, and beautifully decorated.
4 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
"Nice hotel close to Pittsford."
Convenient location to Pittsford and within waling distance to a segment of the Erie Canal. Breakfast at the restaurant in lobby was exceptionally good and the wait staff was friendly and helpful with suggesting local things to do. The evening bar staff was also very pleasant. Complimentary Hot coffee, Tea and flavored water along with cookies during the center of the day was a nice option. The Hilton Garden Inn work out gym area and pool was clean and with a variety of machines.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
excellent
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Beilliant"
Beautiful setting. Excellent hotel
2 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
"nothing to waste money on"
Poor customer service not good prices hamburger 10. Dollars not worth it found spider in bed never come back
2 night business trip Aug 16, 2014
marilyn
Very Clean, and comfortable
3 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Pam Parker
"Nice hotel; good highway access"
The hotel was close to the area's I was in town for and visited. Easy access to the interstate and getting around the Rochester area.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Not a good experience"
They took my dry cleaning at 7:30 am, and handed it back to me at 8 pm uncleaned. There were two thermostats in the room - one on the wall which controlled nothing and one hidden on the AC unit which controlled all. Even after a call to guest services, who told me how to use the one on the wall which had no function, I wasn;t able to figure it out until 3 am.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
"Friendly service, comfortable rooms"
I stayed at this hotel for six nights, and it was a very comfortable hotel. The staff at the front desk is beyond amazing, the room was clean and comfortable and the night that I ordered room service, it was delicious. The only negative to my experience involved multiple families with very young children who were set free to slam doors, scream and run at their free will. It wasn't the hotel's fault or even the children's fault. It was the parent's responsibility and neglect that made it such an unfortunate situation for the other guests. Marvia at the front desk was very helpful in moving me to a different part of the hotel since I was there to get work done, and needed a reasonable amount of quiet. I put up with the noise for one night, and I finally had to put my ipod ear buds in with loud music at 1:00 AM so I could sleep. I was very happy to be moved, and in a friendly manner. She didn't make me feel bad about the situation at all, and I greatly appreciated it.
Other trip May 22, 2014
Sheri
"Prime location and easy access to highway"
The hotel staff was pleasant and helpful. For the price of the hotel I would have expected a continental breakfast to be included in the room rate. The dinning room breakfast staff was pleasant, but seemed a little unsure about the payment process. We wanted to just add the cost of our breakfast to our room bill, but it seemed to cause confusion so we paid on the spot. We have stayed at this hotel prior to the recent updates and were very pleased with the renovations. Would definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip May 2, 2014
Linderann
"Bushnells Basin, will return"
front desk staff were friendly and courteous. waitress at the restaurant, wreaked of alcohol and looked as if she had smoked way too much crack. but overall we enjoyed our stay.
Other trip May 4, 2014
"close to family"
very friendly staff patio warm pool attractive clean
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
jim/sylvia
"Great staff and so clean!!"
This is our 2nd time staying at a hilton garden. The front desk people are amazing. Nancy at pittford hilton went oujt of her way for us.Jeff at chicago hilton Garden did as well. The hotel was very clean. All the staff were so nice and helpful! We would stay here again!!!
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
Andy
"Customer Service Without Peer"
The Hilton Garden Inn in Pittsford, NY provided the perfect location for my family to join during the unfortunate funeral of a loved one. The staff was simply outstanding in every respect. They were friendly, most helpful, willing to accommodate our special requirements, and provided a most caring and warm atmosphere to my family. The food service was excellent, and 24/7 coffee/tea service in the Lobby was terrific. The room was clean, and comfortable. The location of this hotel was perfect as the family needed to be in Pittsford during the day. We highly recommend this hotel to all travelers.
5 night trip Jan 13, 2014
Richard Porterfield
"Consistently Great"
This is my second stay and I am going to continue to stay here every time I visit rochester to see my family. The staff--all of them- are professional, friendly, and very helpful. I feel right at home and I would I feel that the hotel is great value for money in an excellent location.
13 night family trip Dec 21, 2013
We had an easy check in, great room. Enjoyed the jet spa pool and easy check out. Everything was quick and hassle free.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
audrey
"quiet and relaxing"
Staff was excellent. Hotel was well kept, clean and inviting. Rooms were relaxing and very clean. Overall a great stay.
1 night trip Dec 28, 2013
"Excellent Stay"
We were very pleased with our entire experience. Staff were very pleasant and professional, room was fine, and this place is absolutely immaculate.
2 night family trip Nov 29, 2013
Al
"Very good hotel"
Staff was excellent, room was comfortable and breakfast was cooked very well to order
1 night trip Nov 15, 2013
Lena
"Dissapointing"
We reserved two queens a month in advance, and were told upon arrival that all they had was one king. What's the point of a reservation? Front desk did set us up with nice rooms down the street and made an effort to make us happy. Still disappointing and inconvenient.
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
Everything was great except a bit of confusion during breakfast. Not the most organized system.
3 night trip Oct 10, 2013
"A Step Above the Other Chains"
You could tell the second you saw the front door that this was a nice place as compared to other chain hotels. Really liked the bar. Room was very clean. I am not usually impressed but felt this was very nice.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
"PERFECT Hotel!"
I LOVED my stay at this hotel. The room was beautifully decorated and very clean. I enjoyed the Keurig Coffee Maker, the refrigerator and the microwave. The staff was very professional and cheerful. The breakfast was wonderful, especially the feta cheese and roasted red pepper omelette. I am definitely staying here again when I have to travel near Rochester. The hotel is very conveniently located to the freeway and the Eastview Mall.
4 night trip Oct 10, 2013
Janet Froio
"Family Weekend at St.John Fisher College."
We had a great weekend. Hotel was nice. Bed was extremely comfortable. Staff was very helpful. We did not eat breakfast at the hotel but did have a drink in the bar. It was clean and well staffed. Lobby drinks and snacks was a nice touch. We stayed at this hotel when it was the Brookwood. Now it is a Hilton Garden Inn and it has been modernized and updated. We have probably stayed there a dozen time, always with an activity at St. John Fisher. Usually, we got a discount because of the college. Now the new management does not offer that discount, so the cost was more than previous years. Possibly that is the price for the updates. WE like the hotel because of its proximity to the college, shopping at the mall. and the many restaurants that are close by. Overall it was a good weekend. We would probably stay there again but we may look for a cheaper price elsewhere. I was able to get a little lower rate through Expedia.The only real complaint other than the price was the shower. Water pressure was fine but difficult to get a real hot shower.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"Heavy Slamming Doors"
The Hilton Garden is a nice looking hotel in a good neighborhood. The staff were extremely helpful and pleasant to deal with. However..... Every room door is of extremely heavy construction, and each of them has an automatic closing system that causes the door to slam shut. Every "slam" is transmitted throughout the building. The consequence is that as soon as the first guest leaves their room in the early morning, the "Thump" from the slamming door wakes up every other guest in the building. Then another guest leaves, and there's another "Thump", and another..... "Thump." Thirty second later, just as you're dozing off.... "Thump."
2 night business trip Sep 16, 2013
"Very nice but still needs a few finishing touches"
I stayed while visiting family for 9 days. The hotel gym needs to be fitted with weights that are less than 15lbs per hand weight for females and males. The restaurant needs work - fine for breakfast (barely) but not inviting for dinner at all and menu very basic at best- loud kitchen staff and bar staff too- think I know more than I care to know about everyone's personal life there! But the staff at desk were very nice and professional and rooms clean and lobby tidy and clean with nice cookies and coffee daily in lobby. I would definitely stay again but they need to still add some finishing touches to make it as good as possible for business and personal travels
9 night trip Aug 31, 2013
"Our stay"
When checking in theat the front desk gave us a room with 1 bed for a family of 4. She went on to blame expedia forthe mistake however we had the confirmation paperwork with us. Then the AC was not working. The brightvstar of our trip was the maintence guy who just wanted to make our stay good. He fixed the AC however after goingfor a walk it wasn't working, so back to the front desk. This time heput a whole new AC unit in and everything was great.
Other trip Sep 5, 2013
"A day in Pittsford"
Nice hotel ,clean rooms , good location. everything was class A......
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"A wonderful visit"
We had a wonderful stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Rochester/Pittsford. The room was lovely, the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. They couldn't seem to do enough. We had a great visit with family and enjoyed our location very much. We'll be back before long. This spot is too lovely to be away from for long. Thank you so much for making our visit so memorable.
4 night family trip Aug 22, 2013
"This hotel is a renovation of an older one"
everything was brand new. the lobby was very nice. they offered complimentary iced cucumber and iced orange water and nice oatmeal cookies. the staff was excellent. in the room everything was brand new and clean which i love. my only problem was the weird stucco like walls and ceiling of my room from the previous hotel entity. also the shower head was nothing to write home about, given the newness of everything else. the color scheme in the room was an almost neon green and orange, which was hideous at night when we arrived but was more understandable in sunlight. i hate those awful economical light bulbs with a vengeance, but it's hard to escape them these days. very clean hotel, if you're not bothered by those stucco walls, then you will be very happy.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
"Good choice"
Very nice hotel in a small community. Close to good restaurants and shopping. Bar and restaurant on property. Pool and hot tub very well maintained.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
bill
"Very nice hotel"
We stayed one night during the 2013 PGA Championship. The check in process was fast, friendly and efficient. The front desk was very helpful with information on shuttles to Oak Hill Golf Club. Our room was clean and pleasant, and the bed was comfortable too. Everyone from front desk personnel to the wait staff at breakfast were quite nice. We would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
Martha
overpriced pantry - yikes! Bagel shop within walking distance for much cheaper breakfast for a family.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2013
Beth
"Comfortable, affordable hotel"
Excellent staff, comfortable beds and room, very good amenities, very clean, would definitely come back here when in the area.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2013