All hotels in Pittsford, New York, United States of America
800 Pittsford Victor Rd, Pittsford, NY, 14534, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

• Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Quite clean
  • Bar
    Bar is awesome
    Delicious food
"Lots of amenities for the price"
There were a lot of amenities for the price, including cookies and water in the lobby, a hot tub and pool, a fridge and microwave in the room, and a friendly staff. The view from the room wasn't great, it was just a building, but I wouldn't use that as a criteria for selecting a hotel.
1 night business trip Nov 11, 2015
Sabrina
"Cute."
Nice room, VERY friendly staff. No tub in my room which from what I was told some have them and some din't would have been nice to have an option. There was a very STRONG smell of fabreeze like spray that wouldn't leave the room so I'm curious what that was covering. Also the sink in the bathroom didn't drain very well. Not bad for the area, but expensive for what it was.
1 night family trip Oct 22, 2015
"Happy Doc."
Had a great time with my daughter.
1 night business trip Sep 26, 2015
Francisco
"Well handled shuttle problem!"
I made an advance reservation for the hotel shuttle from the airport and was never told that a shuttle from a sister property would pick me up. There was a shuttle their whichvwaited and then left empty because there was no sign, no reference to Hilton, no sign with my name, NOTHING! I called the hotel after 45 minutes which is when I found out about the shuttle name. Another shuttle would not be available for 45 minutes so I told them I was taking a taxi and told them they would pay for it...no argument, only classy response of "of course". Way to correct a major problem. I also received messages from the Manager apologizing. Because of the way this was handled, I would definitely stay there again!
5 night business trip Sep 20, 2015
"Very comfortable"
Perfect location. Very comfortable.
2 night romance trip Sep 20, 2015
Norman
"Restful & comfortable stay"
Front desk-very receptive and cordial. Hotel staff (room attendants) were pleasant also. *Hotel amenities were excellent. Enjoyed outside "fire pit." * I mistakenly thought this hotel had a breakfast buffett as part of the cost of the room rental, nevertheless, the staff in the restaurant area were very amicable. Hotel room was clean.
3 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
"Short, but Sweet"
Nice, got in late, left early.
1 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Jeffrey
We stayed for 5 days. It was a comfortable hotel to stay in.
Other trip Sep 4, 2015
"Excellent Choice"
excellent. Clean, Comfortable, priced right
1 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
Jackie
"stop over to shopping"
just stayed for a night but the grounds and service was top rate.
1 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
Darlene
Shower door was built for handicapped and it was difficult to turn the water on. The entrance tile floor was dirty.
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
"Excellent hotel!"
The staff was very helpful and friendly. The room was clean, comfortable and up to date. Honestly, one of the best hotel stays I've had! They even had make up and nail polish remover pads in the bathroom! I would definitely stay there again
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
Bre
"Recommended"
Excellent facility with great attention to detail. Staff was friendly and very willing to help. Exercise room above average. Room clean and comfortable.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
DT
"Good Value and Good Service"
Very convenient to the expressway to get either East or West of the city, so it worked well for my needs. The property is well maintained and the staff very professional and accommodating. The beds (as with most Hilton properties) were comfortable. Has a nice bar area and an on site restaurant which is convenient (can't speak to the food since I didn't eat there). Overall, very satisfied with my stay, would definitely stay again.
3 night trip Aug 14, 2015
Cheri
Very accommodating staff. Extremely clean. Quiet room. Comfortable beds. Great proximity to highway for easy travel. Would stay again.
5 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Anne
"Best HGI!"
I have stayed at many Hilton Garden Inns and this is the best one yet! Loved the staff, food and room. Very quiet and comfortable.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Kathleen
"Friendly staff, perfect stay"
We needed a hotel last minute and the front desk manager made us a priority and even moved things around so our 2 rooms were on the same floor even though we got the last 2 rooms available. Every member of the staff we encountered was fabulous! If we ever need a hotel in Rochester again, it will definitely be this one.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
"Good hotel, even better staff"
Fine hotel, comfortable and convenient, but what sets it apart, are the wonderful staff, like David who really are outstanding and helpful.
2 night trip with friends Jul 9, 2015
Allen
"Hotel reasonably close to Palmyra Pageant"
Very friendly and attentive staff, modern, new decor, comfortable bed. The bathroom counter was large; plenty of space for both my husband and me to spread out.
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
Daria
"Nice hotel, close to thruway, shopping, eateries a"
Was in town for a golf outing. Very convenient location with attractions nearby including easy accessibility to the thruway. Staff is very courteous with clean, comfortable rooms.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
Nice location right in Bushnell's Basin. Plenty of parking. Lobby and rooms had a modern but welcoming feel. There was coffee, tea, infused fruit water, and cookies in the lobby. Short stay so didn't experience any of the facilities such as the pool, exercise room, or bar. The room was spacious and had a mini fridge, microwave, and Keurig. Linens were very soft and comfortable. I was staying at the hotel with two friends from out of town. I brought a PlayStation so we could watch Netflix/movies but we were unable to change the input on the TV. Additionally, one of the two queen beds in the room was very noisy. It squeaked and made noise every time I turned over in the night.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
Kelsy
slightly above average hotel, very close to highway
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
"First time in Rochester"
only thing i didnt like is there is no night light in the bathroom. would be nice not to have to turn on the main light and blind yourself in the middle of the night
1 night business trip Jun 28, 2015
JAMES
"Just an overall good experience"
Staff was super friendly, and that really made my stay! There was a mess up with one of our situations (we asked for a cot, they did not have it ready, and they did not hesitate to give us an extra room with complementary breakfast). There was even a snack cart going around where they gave out chips and drinks and fresh baked cookies (heaven). Rooms were comfy and big. Enjoyed just sitting in the lobby or getting food/drinks at the lounge. Was also close to lots of nice restaurants. Will definitly stay here again.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
"Gymnastics meet"
Awesome my kids were so happy at a hard time thank you.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Jill
"Forget the rush!"
Great walking areas and clean neighborhood.
1 night romance trip May 19, 2015
Merle
"a nice stay in a historic spot."
Adjacent to the Erie Canal in a very picturesque area. Accomdating and friendly staff. The room was very clean and up to date.
Other trip May 20, 2015
"Very confident to recommend"
Hotel's staff very professional, attentive and warm; no hesitation to go back, to enjoy again the stay as we did.
Other trip May 19, 2015
Doris
"my one night stay"
I only stayed for a night. Overall my room was clean and comfortable. But my room had a slight bad odor when I walked into the room. Their fitness room and equipment was great.
1 night business trip May 14, 2015
Very nice but wish complementary continental breakfast
Other trip May 14, 2015
Terrific location if you're visiting area colleges...plus the staff is attentive and friendly.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Nice hotel close to the East View mall."
Very friendly staff and nice pool and hot tub area for kids and adults .
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
Jami
"Hotel is fine...but"
Staff were friendly (front desk, breakfast wait staff, chef) and the facility is nice and clean. The bar which was supposed to be open until midnight was closed on a Sturdsy night by the time we returned at 10:30p. The coffee service in the lobby was great.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
sean
"I love staying at the Hilton in Pittsford!"
We have stayed at this hotel at least three other times. We go back because each time it is a great experience. The staff is always so friendly and the room is immaculate. I love returning there each year. It's a perfect couple's getaway and I would recommend it to anyone.
1 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
Joanne
"Excellent hotel"
Excellent!
2 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
robert
"Pittsford Hotel Review"
Our stay was perfect even with all that snow.
2 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
"Great location!!"
Clean and comfortable! Great location right off the highway a few minutes from my class and the mall for my wife!!
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
"Work & pleasure"
Neat, clean, & convenient. You can walk to restaurants, a bagel shop, or the Erie Canal for a stroll.
1 night business trip Dec 31, 2014
"Christmas getaway"
2 nights of relaxation that did not disappoint us. Nice comfortable room and clean building
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Clean and quiet room. Very accommodating staff. Would return again.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
"Overnight Stay"
We enjoyed the accomodations and our stay.The breakfast in the AM was not complimentary.That was a minus for us.We had breakfast elsewhere.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
Bert
"4 day 3 night business trip"
Business in Rochester so it was nice to stay a bit out of the city. Loved The Basin Bean for coffee in the mornings. Loved being close to a large mall with plenty of shopping and restaurants. Had a great room service experience from ordering it to the employee coming to my room with the meal; so friendly. There was a hockey team in the hotel which is usually the kiss of death for me, but they were fine! I had a drink at the bar and the service was great. There was a mix up with my name/confirmation # upon my arrival, and the front desk person simply took care of it with no drama; perfect. I felt well taken care of and I will come back here in a flash if I need to return to Rochester.
3 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
"Nice place to stay"
- A bit far from RIT. VISITING OUR DAUGHTER FOR PARENTS WEEKEND. RIT Was ABOUT 9 miles away. Liked the Pittsford area and this hotel was nice, comfortable and close to restaurants, etc. We would stay here again.
3 night family trip Oct 16, 2014
"Had a great stay."
Had a wonderful lodging experience. Your staff there went out of their way for me in that the copiers were out of ink and they assisted me in getting a copy made of my airline boarding pass. Now, if you could just have done something about the weather :)!
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"NICE, BUT NO FAN"
Very, very nice would stay there again. Staff was super. Clean! I would like to have a fan in the bathroom to clear out the fog after a shower.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
"A great spot!"
We were in Pittsford to visit our children and grandchildren. The hotel is located very conveniently. We could walk and enjoy the canal and crescent walk. The pool was a treat and we enjoyed it. The staff were very helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. The phisical plant is beautiful. The rooms are lovely, comfortable, and beautifully decorated.
4 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
"Nice hotel close to Pittsford."
Convenient location to Pittsford and within waling distance to a segment of the Erie Canal. Breakfast at the restaurant in lobby was exceptionally good and the wait staff was friendly and helpful with suggesting local things to do. The evening bar staff was also very pleasant. Complimentary Hot coffee, Tea and flavored water along with cookies during the center of the day was a nice option. The Hilton Garden Inn work out gym area and pool was clean and with a variety of machines.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
excellent
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Beilliant"
Beautiful setting. Excellent hotel
2 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
"nothing to waste money on"
Poor customer service not good prices hamburger 10. Dollars not worth it found spider in bed never come back
2 night business trip Aug 16, 2014