All hotels in Pittsford, New York, United States of America
800 Pittsford Victor Rd, Pittsford, NY, 14534, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

"PERFECT Hotel!"
I LOVED my stay at this hotel. The room was beautifully decorated and very clean. I enjoyed the Keurig Coffee Maker, the refrigerator and the microwave. The staff was very professional and cheerful. The breakfast was wonderful, especially the feta cheese and roasted red pepper omelette. I am definitely staying here again when I have to travel near Rochester. The hotel is very conveniently located to the freeway and the Eastview Mall.
4 night trip Oct 10, 2013
Janet Froio
"Family Weekend at St.John Fisher College."
We had a great weekend. Hotel was nice. Bed was extremely comfortable. Staff was very helpful. We did not eat breakfast at the hotel but did have a drink in the bar. It was clean and well staffed. Lobby drinks and snacks was a nice touch. We stayed at this hotel when it was the Brookwood. Now it is a Hilton Garden Inn and it has been modernized and updated. We have probably stayed there a dozen time, always with an activity at St. John Fisher. Usually, we got a discount because of the college. Now the new management does not offer that discount, so the cost was more than previous years. Possibly that is the price for the updates. WE like the hotel because of its proximity to the college, shopping at the mall. and the many restaurants that are close by. Overall it was a good weekend. We would probably stay there again but we may look for a cheaper price elsewhere. I was able to get a little lower rate through Expedia.The only real complaint other than the price was the shower. Water pressure was fine but difficult to get a real hot shower.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"Heavy Slamming Doors"
The Hilton Garden is a nice looking hotel in a good neighborhood. The staff were extremely helpful and pleasant to deal with. However..... Every room door is of extremely heavy construction, and each of them has an automatic closing system that causes the door to slam shut. Every "slam" is transmitted throughout the building. The consequence is that as soon as the first guest leaves their room in the early morning, the "Thump" from the slamming door wakes up every other guest in the building. Then another guest leaves, and there's another "Thump", and another..... "Thump." Thirty second later, just as you're dozing off.... "Thump."
2 night business trip Sep 16, 2013
"Very nice but still needs a few finishing touches"
I stayed while visiting family for 9 days. The hotel gym needs to be fitted with weights that are less than 15lbs per hand weight for females and males. The restaurant needs work - fine for breakfast (barely) but not inviting for dinner at all and menu very basic at best- loud kitchen staff and bar staff too- think I know more than I care to know about everyone's personal life there! But the staff at desk were very nice and professional and rooms clean and lobby tidy and clean with nice cookies and coffee daily in lobby. I would definitely stay again but they need to still add some finishing touches to make it as good as possible for business and personal travels
9 night trip Aug 31, 2013
"Our stay"
When checking in theat the front desk gave us a room with 1 bed for a family of 4. She went on to blame expedia forthe mistake however we had the confirmation paperwork with us. Then the AC was not working. The brightvstar of our trip was the maintence guy who just wanted to make our stay good. He fixed the AC however after goingfor a walk it wasn't working, so back to the front desk. This time heput a whole new AC unit in and everything was great.
Other trip Sep 5, 2013
"A day in Pittsford"
Nice hotel ,clean rooms , good location. everything was class A......
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"A wonderful visit"
We had a wonderful stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Rochester/Pittsford. The room was lovely, the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. They couldn't seem to do enough. We had a great visit with family and enjoyed our location very much. We'll be back before long. This spot is too lovely to be away from for long. Thank you so much for making our visit so memorable.
4 night family trip Aug 22, 2013
"This hotel is a renovation of an older one"
everything was brand new. the lobby was very nice. they offered complimentary iced cucumber and iced orange water and nice oatmeal cookies. the staff was excellent. in the room everything was brand new and clean which i love. my only problem was the weird stucco like walls and ceiling of my room from the previous hotel entity. also the shower head was nothing to write home about, given the newness of everything else. the color scheme in the room was an almost neon green and orange, which was hideous at night when we arrived but was more understandable in sunlight. i hate those awful economical light bulbs with a vengeance, but it's hard to escape them these days. very clean hotel, if you're not bothered by those stucco walls, then you will be very happy.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
"Good choice"
Very nice hotel in a small community. Close to good restaurants and shopping. Bar and restaurant on property. Pool and hot tub very well maintained.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
bill
"Very nice hotel"
We stayed one night during the 2013 PGA Championship. The check in process was fast, friendly and efficient. The front desk was very helpful with information on shuttles to Oak Hill Golf Club. Our room was clean and pleasant, and the bed was comfortable too. Everyone from front desk personnel to the wait staff at breakfast were quite nice. We would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
Martha
overpriced pantry - yikes! Bagel shop within walking distance for much cheaper breakfast for a family.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2013
Beth
"Comfortable, affordable hotel"
Excellent staff, comfortable beds and room, very good amenities, very clean, would definitely come back here when in the area.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2013
This hotel was a pleasant surprise. We will certainly go back.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2013
"Great time"
We had a great time. We live in the area and wanted to be close to home, but far enough away from our kids. It was the perfect balance. The room was very clean and still had that new smell. The service was excellent. Everything was great!!!!!
2 night trip Jul 26, 2013
Hill
"good experience"
room was large, clean and pleasant. The main (excellent) surprise was the food. For once, we stayed at the hotel for dinner and were very positively surprised by the food: tastefull ingredients, well prepared.
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
"Hilton Garden Inn - nice hotel in Rochester"
The Hilton Garden Inn is a very nice hotel. There is a fitness center with aerobic machines and an indoor pool. The business center was functional. We would stay at this hotel again. My only complaint was housekeeping knocking on our door at 8 AM and again 45 minutes later. We were checking out that morning – why didn’t housekeeping know that and just waited until the front desk notified them we had checked out?
1 night trip Jul 28, 2013
"Will return next year!"
On the water is the best. Very pleasing and festive atmosphere. Location to surrounding areas very strategic.
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
"we will be back again ...."
this is our second time here and will definitely be back!
1 night trip Jul 24, 2013
"great getaway"
we wanted a quiet couples getaway from the kids and we got it awesome !
1 night trip Jun 28, 2013
"Excellent experience overall!"
This hotel was completely renovated and reopened as a Hilton Garden Inn in early 2013. It makes a very nice first impression. The lobby is spacious, bright, and clean. It also features free coffee, tea, water (both lemon and cucumber flavored), and tasty cookies. There is an adjoining bar/restaurant at which we ate dinner and breakfast. The dinner menu was only adequate, but the food was generally tasty and service was excellent. We found the breakfast buffet to be somewhat limited in selection and a bit bland, but the service was very good. Our room was very clean and well-appointed. Contemporary bathroom. Ample lighting, good heating/air conditioning, plenty of outlets. The hotel also has a swimming pool and hot tub, both of which are small but perfectly useable. The pool area was clean and had plenty of fresh towels. Overall, a very nice experience. There were also plenty of good restaurants within a short drive, and the Erie Canal walking/biking path were very close as well.
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2013
The Arnold Family
"Purposeful"
I was grateful that I got a good rate from Hotels.com because their online rate was extremely inflated for what they offered. Staff was very nice and the first floor was nice. But the breakfast was very limited. The rooms were archaic in their design and furniture (except the flat-screen TV-- it actually looked out of place). However, I did like the mahogany. That was positive, but it just looked very old. It was clean and they kept everything clean. The bed was a 4 out of 5 in terms of comfort. The pool appeared to be the size of an area rug. It was reallllly small. I thought it was funny there was a guy in there swimming back and forth and he got maybe 5-6 strokes in each way. All-in-all for a business stay, it served its purpose and it was very close to the office I had to go to. So it was a little above okay but not worth their advertised rates.
2 night business trip Oct 23, 2012
"Great Hotel for the price"
very nice inn , conveniently located off interstate
Other trip Nov 18, 2012
TV remote could not operate from bed because large bureau placed under Tv that interrupted remote signal - had to move bureau to side; TV remote was still sporadic in working. Breakfast was pretty spotty - some food was stale; water not hot enough to make instant oatmeal work; coffee was great. mattress was lumpy and deeded to be replaced. Glad to hear changing and renovated to Hilton Garden Inn.
4 night trip Nov 9, 2012
JD
Very friendly staff and clean rooms
5 night business trip Oct 24, 2012
"not bad but expected more"
For the price I would have expected more--especially when checking in (ie offer to help bring luggage to room). Nothing negative about the stay but I would try someplaceelse in the same price range.
Other trip Oct 26, 2012
"Very comfortable and clean."
I selected this hotel for it's indoor pool. I like to stay fit while traveling and do my water aerobics however the temperature of the pool made it impossible. The water temp was in the low 70's and I was unable to tolerate it. I was very upset and disappointed. The vending machine with two water selections was empty and the restaurant had a very good but very limited menu. We also wanted a specialty drink at the bar and the bartender could not make it as she was a waitress in the restaurant and had no bar experience. She was very nice but the drink was a simple one also. I expected more for the high price of the room. Location was great and it was very quiet. The room was spacious and very comfortable.
Other trip Oct 25, 2012
"Disappointment over all..."
I was disappointed in the cleanliness of the room. There were stains on the bedspread, and the carpets; the pillows smelt dirty, and I felt itchy all night. Also the breakfast was below par. Only super sugary cereals, no toast and again, super sweet pastries. There were only cold hard-boiled eggs and the only fruit provided were apples. Also, they ran out of coffee frequently.
Other trip Oct 23, 2012
Laz
"It worked"
I used to live in the area so I know Bushnell's Basin is a safe and convenient....and remember when the Brookwood was built. The room was very clean however it is in need of an update. The doors have considerable markings at the bottom as you walk down the halls and there appears to be minor updates of faucets and flat screens in the rooms which help but does not hide the need for a overhaul. The staff were very friendly, helpful an overall it worked for what we needed.
Other trip Oct 5, 2012
On our trip to Rochester, we stayed in 2 other hotels on our way to the Brookwood Inn. This was the most expensive of the 3 hotels and offered the least. In the others we had a refrigerator and microwave in the rooms. The breakfast in the morning offered some sort of warm food along with the usual cold offerings. We were however pleased with the way we were greeted and treated. It was convenient to the highways that we traveled the most and to shopping.
Other trip Oct 3, 2012
Lynn
"Won' stay again."
Lobby does not match rooms. Entrance and lobby very inviting. Rest of hotel is old. Needs new or cleaned carpets.
Business trip Sep 29, 2012
"Nice hotel, but getting a bit dated"
The room was comfortable and the staff was extremely friendly. The room decor is a bit dated, but very servicable. For any runners or bicyclists, the hotel is only two blocks from a path along the canal and it runs for miles in either direction. The hotel is a very good value for the price.
Other trip Sep 24, 2012
just ok..nothing special
Other trip Sep 19, 2012
Nice hotel, clean, friendly staff. Pool and hot tub nice. Only downfall beds uncomfortable. Would stay again, though.
Other trip Sep 17, 2012
"Poor sound insulation"
It is overall a pleasant place, but one fatal flaw exists. At least in our room, the wall adjoining had very little if any sound insulation, so that we readily heard just about everything going on there. We needed earplugs to make it through the night. Moreover, the TV's are hung on the wall, so that any sound from the one next door transmits far too easily to the next room.
Other trip Sep 15, 2012
Terry
"Beautiful"
Very nice hotel. Anytime I get the chance to stay at this hotel I will be booking it here.
Trip with friends Sep 14, 2012
Brock
"Great Weekend"
Came back to Rochester with friends for a HS reunion and have a great time! Good location, comfortable rooms, continental breakfast, and a great value.
Trip with friends Sep 14, 2012
"Nice place to stay"
The Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Our room was very clean, but I found the hallway carpets needed cleaning. The breakfast was just ok.
Arlene
"Good comfortable hotel"
I've stayed here several times before and always find that it is a pleasant stay and good value. Easy access to Route 490 makes it convenient to get to, easy to drive to places in Rochester, and then a simple exit back home. This is the first time I was given a room on their Terrace level and the carpet felt damp - probably sitting on a concrete slab. I'll specifically ask for a room on the 2nd or 3rd floor next time.
Other trip Sep 11, 2012
My first impression was this is a dump. There drive way needs major work. But once I was inside I was aw struck this is a beautiful hotel. The room was clean. Very comfertable and was quiet. I was able to relax after a long and stressful week.
"Brookwood Inn"
Nice place-cozy and comfortable clean in pretty setting friendly staff relaxing place
Business trip Sep 9, 2012
The hotel itself was very nice and was a convenient location off the of the express way. I think the only thing that the area was lacking was entertainment around the hotel but the hotel itself was immaculate
Other trip Sep 5, 2012
"Brookwood Inn"
The hotel was very nice, but the walls are thin. My neighbors came in at 12:15ish, and I didn't need to hear their activity. I could even hear them on the phone after saying "I can't believe someone knocked on the wall to make us be quiet".
Other trip Sep 4, 2012
Very upset that there is no early check in. I had a wedding and was unable to get ready at the hotel sure to check in time.
Other trip Sep 4, 2012
Josh
"Brower Wedding"
Great place right next to the Wedding reception.
Romance trip Sep 3, 2012

We stayed at this hotel because of it's proximity to Fairport. It was a clean, quiet hotel. It is located just off the parkway but we never once heard the traffic noise. Staff was happy, helpful and knowledgeable. I Will definitely stay there again.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"Excellent Value, lovely hotel"
I didn't realise when I booked this stay how high a standard I would find for my money. I loved this hotel and definitely would go back. My room was more than big enough, very spacious with good facilities and was very clean. The location was perfect and Pittsford was very pretty and scenic.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
Eisysm
"perfect for my needs"
Nancy on reception was brilliant. I had not booked any where for my return trip, but because the Hotel had everything I needed, except baked beans!!!, I decided to book there for the return. I can see that for a lot of people the location is not ideal, and it is a bit pricey, but it suited my needs.
1 night trip Sep 4, 2014
Brian G
"Lovely hotel close to the Highway."
We needed a place to stay for a night enroute to Pittsburg from Ottawa. As always with Expedia, this was a safe deal even though we got it blind through the unpublished rates of Expedia. It surpassed our expectations. We ordered food which was very good, the amenities were great, rooms were extra-large and very well appointed. It was a great choice and we're happy we stayed there.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
gaya366
"Beautiful little town!"
The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. The stay overall was more then satisfactory!
1 night trip Oct 11, 2013
"Pleasant Hotel on East Side"
We had nice rooms at a reasonable price (given the LPGA was on, which we were unaware of until we arrived). The condition of the hotel and our rooms, the cleanliness and amenities offered, and the knowledgeable, friendly staff were all great. Breakfast was satisfactory, but not quite as good as the rest.
Other trip Aug 22, 2013