All hotels in Henderson, Nevada, United States of America
101 Montelago Blvd, Henderson, NV, 89011, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great pool
    Great amenities
    Rather comfortable
    Clean
    Bad internet service
"Was nice"
Great place for a family outing. The water slide was what the kids loved best. Pools have lifeguards. Overall very happy.
1 night family trip Oct 8, 2015
Jorge
"Lovely surprise"
Delightful room, lovely view on a lake in the desert. Who knew a Las Vegas vacation could be so relaxing? Lots to do, including two terrific pools, kayaking, table tennis, spa and more. Delightful hotel, reasonably priced, only about 25 minutes from the Strip.
3 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
Hotel was clean. All of the staff were friendly and helpful. Nice place to stay if u want to be out of the hustle and bustle of las vegas.
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2015
carrie
"Nice hotel and lots of activities"
It was a good experience overall but they ended up not getting us the room we actually booked which was a king not a double bed but the girl at the front jasmine I think her name was she was very nice and helpful she gave us a better room and waived the first night fees that was good service and she was very informative about everything there is to do. Another issue was the door to our room it was very difficult to open I almost broke my wrist. But overall I loved everything it had to offer and if I can get a good deal I plan on having my daughters 7th bday at this hotel
Other trip Oct 6, 2015
britny
just a great magical place/////
2 night romance trip Sep 26, 2015
olivier
"Very nice"
I stayed here on a business trip for 3 nights. I felt very safe, comfortable, and the staff was amazing. I ate at Ricks Cafe, very good I had their Ruben sandwich twice it was that good. I plan on staying here again when in town.
3 night business trip Sep 27, 2015
catherine
I reserved a king size bed and paid extra but I did not get what I reserved, due to over booking, and I am Starwood member. The hotel only deleted resort fees, but did not upgrade me. Room service took one hour, :30 minutes longer than indicated. However, the staff was very nice.
1 night trip with friends Sep 27, 2015
Carlos
"Nice place to stay"
Flies are a problem around the pool. The hotel staff won't let you eat food by the pool. They say its because of the birds (which is in-part true). But it is obviously also because of the flies. More could be done to mitigate the flies, and it should be done.
4 night business trip Sep 23, 2015
"Love"
Love this hotel such a relaxing getaway
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2015
"Getting run down"
I love this hotel chain and was sorely disappointed that it had become so run down. Light fixture in the lobby with a piece missing from it, the bottom of the pool with those rust streaks by the drains, the coping around the pool all chipped up. Our room had two bugs in it. The staff were all very nice, but I think the management needs to be reprimanded along with the cleaning staff.
2 night trip with friends Sep 25, 2015
Stacy
"Very nice property."
It was good. Very nice property.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2015
"Mixed Feelings"
Went with boyfriend as an alternative to staying on the strip. Nice but FAR OUT. Room was unimpressive and carpet was stained. Complimentary kayaks would have been awesome, but when we went to get one we were told they were closing - a bummer because it was still sunlight/daylight at 5PM. Pool closed early - seems a shame that they didn't have more entertainment for people who are there as an incentive to stay and play there. We went to green valley for dinner (which was a pain to drive to lol) and came back and went to sleep. Gym was ok - nice little set up, but the wallpaper makes me feel like I'm tripping on acid. No Bueno. Overall I would stay again here if I had 2 nights to stay and actually had time to enjoy the grounds more. Update the rooms though - they're a bit worn for wear.
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2015
Jill
Lake Las Vegas is a ghost town and while this hotel is pretty good, it is not nearly as nice as other Westins.
Response by The Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa
Thank you for the feedback from your recent stay. We value our guests’ opinions to help us find ways to improve everyone’s experience while visiting us. It would be a pleasure to welcome you back again in the future.
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
JJ
"Lake Las Vegas"
The Westin, at Lake Las Vegas was a great location. 25 minutes to the strip for dinner and shows, but quiet and peaceful away from the noise of the city. I will be planning to stay here in the future.
3 night business trip Sep 17, 2015
Great property, just far enough from Vegas to feel like a different place, but still close enough to be convenient. Pool is very nice; great patio lounge at night. Rooms are clean and comfortable.
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
Ryan
"So glad we found this desert oasis"
Highly recommended! We really enjoyed our stay at the Westin Lake Las Vegas. At every turn we experienced great service. The front desk, bell and concierge staff were all friendly, the waiter at Rick's restaurant was highly entertaining and had a great personality. The pool was great and there are many activities in the property for families and couples to enjoy. This is a family friendly resort. There is no gaming on site but this oasis is a short ride from the Las Vegas strip. We'll be back!
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
"It was pretty OK"
Nice getaway for our family. Day trip to Hoover Dam; day trip to Vegas. Property is just about in the middle. First, the staff. Helpful, professional, quick. Did not appear to be a really happy bunch. I travel a lot, and meet lots of hotel staff; these folks did their job really well, but seemed to be going through the motions. Seemed like everyone was on autopilot. Hotel looks to be in good condition, although the furniture, especially in the lobby are grubby looking. The pool areas and 'beach' are clean and OK for families, (which we are). Nice outdoor movie on Sunday, smores for $ at the front desk; some over-sized chess and checker sets on the patio, but that’s it. Paddle boards available for $, which lasts only so long. It’s really just swimming, and letting kids figure out how to amuse themselves. My kids enjoyed their stay. I was thankful there was no slot machines in the lobby (or anywhere else), but in 6 months my kids will have a hard time remembering anything special here. Obviously don’t want to be a typical Vegas hotel, but they could work harder changing our most distinct memory of the place being its old furnishings. BTW, our refrigerator was missing when we checked in, and after calling, they brought us one quickly. The room safe malfunctioned; maintenance fixed it. Property is isolated. Like other resorts, unless you have a car and are willing to drive 20 minutes, what’s available in the property is all you get. Had one meal at the pool, and it was just fine.
mark
Very nice right on the lake, pleasant view ,nice Pool and nice restaurants and a Srarbucks on the property was a plus. Would stay again
2 night business trip Sep 12, 2015
Walter
Wonderful experience. Planning on bringing the kids next time. Wonderful atmosphere, kid friendly too.
1 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
"A very nice stay"
This was my first visit to Lake Las Vegas. I had a great time with my family and highly recommend this hotel. It also helped that the high temps during my visit stayed in the mid 90's.
Colin
"Great hotel, staff and location with hidden fees."
Everything was perfect accept the extra charges for basic accomidations. The microwave fee is ridiculous( 10) a day and the 30 dollar bag fee for the shuttle is double pricing. Other than those small issue this hotel was amazing.
1 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2015
Alex
"Stay in September"
I was doubled billed and there was trash left in the bathroom. The TV only had 3 channels that would come in. The facility its self is wonderful. the kayaking, and pools are great. I have stayed two other times and everything was wonderful.
3 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
Debbie
"Excellent staff"
While every member of the staff was wonderful, helpful, pleasant, personable, the hotel was quite run down. The carpet & wallpaper coming apart at the seams in the hallways, the large chips of stone missing from stairs going to restaurants & pool area, material coming off lampshade in room, cobwebs near ceiling in room & not top notch clean. Hotel pamphlet needs updating (such as phone #'s for airlines, amenities they say they offer but do not ie: razors, etc. according to housekeeping (I purchase some from gift shop & left extras in room with note for housekeeping to keep available for future guests). While breakfast buffet at Ricks had a large variety the quality of food was a little below average. The food at Marssa was fantastic. As a person who has previously & doesn't like to eat sushi, I tried & it was delicious. There is not a casino on site or close by so had there been one within a short distance or a small boutique shopping area that would have been ideal. I was told by a taxi driver and employee that President Obama had stayed there about a week prior. Other than the wonderful staff, overall the experience left more to be desired & have to wonder if the president is staying in a better wing of the hotel then the other guests. -- Sept 2015
4 night trip Aug 31, 2015
Lorajean
"hidden jem and affordable"
For those that hate the strip but love the attractions of LV... make sure to take advantage of your resort fee perks. Local food can get expensive but the village near.
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
"Worse Hotel Ever!"
Arrived late at the hotel, the agent checked us in was very pleasant. Overall location was nice, got in to the room I wasn't that impressed! Furniture was outdated! Bed was okay but the view was nice. Brought my dog with me, outside patio was good easy access. Needed some rest due to driving 7 hrs more, 8am! Next door guest left their dog inside the room! Cried and barked the whole time, called the front desk to complain about the barking was told they will call the owner right away and apologized. 8:30am still barking and crying! Called the front desk again was told once again will call the security! What will the security do??!!! You can even hear the dogs barking and cries much louder in the hallway of the hotel echoeing, so I'm sure they all heard it! But did nothing about it!!!!! After hours of crying and barking gave up and got ready to leave the hotel. Checked out and complained about the noise, the front agent apologized again and was told they would give me the resort fee $29.00 credited back to my credit card. Resort fee??? Really! First off, was not able to use anything around the hotel. What a nightmare! I was hoping they would want their Guest to be happy and maybe give me a free night! Even with a free night I wouldn't want to go back to this hotel!
Other trip Sep 9, 2015
Cosette
Food is over priced for the quality. But good place for the family.
Dustin
"perfect little peace of heaven"
The Westin is located far away from all the hustle and bustle of the Strip. Great family get away and it is romantic enough for couples. It offers activities and amenities for all. Just loved it !!!
Ibis
"Revieved the wrong room."
I reserved and paid for a deluxe room with a king sized bed, but received a standard room with two double beds. Our room was far down a long corridor and we were too tired to go all the way back to the lobby to get the room we actually paid for.
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
Leonnesia
"Luxury At Its Best!"
This was luxurious. Everything and everyone was wonderful! Will definitely return.
"Holliday Vacation"
We were surprised to find a place so close to las Vegas and so different from what we had expected, it was nice to get away from all the crowds and be at a place so relaxing and family oriented. I will make sure to include this place as a must stay next time i go back
Manuel
It was great!
3 night trip Aug 27, 2015
Carissa
"Beautiful desert and lake views!"
It was a lovely, relaxing stay. We enjoyed the grounds and hotel amenities. Especially the kayaks and pools. The hotel lobby bar was mellow with a great view of the lake, great selection of beers and yummy eats. We will definitely stay here again our next trip to Vegas.
3 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
The hotel told me must leave the hotel before 11:00 AM.
Response by The Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa
Thank you for your feedback. We do offer late check out on Sunday upon availability. Perhaps this is something that would better suit your needs upon your next stay and our friendly staff would be happy to help
Other trip Sep 6, 2015
"Unhappy getaway"
We felt as if your hotel was all about making money vs customer satisfaction. The principle restaurant was closed both days that we stayed. The Resort services which the daily resort fee applies was substandard. There is a charge for microwaves in the room. It is advertised that a perk is self parking. REALLY. Overall so sad.
2 night romance trip Aug 30, 2015
A very pleasant stay.
2 night romance trip Aug 26, 2015
Karen B
"Long weekend stay in a pleasant hotel."
Room: fair, no chair, old furnishings, bed was great. Pool: needs repair, needs more umbrellas or shade trees. Food: excellent. Patios, ambience: nice. Staff: excellent.
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
Sam
"fun"
Very nice , kid friendly
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
"needs more afforable menu for kids"
very relaxing
2 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
Jairo
"Honeymoon!"
Awesome!
1 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
Pro sandsbar, slide, pool, and all available activities Con cockroaches by pool and the restaurant was just ok not great for being expensive not worth it and worse off all the coffee in the room was no use from all the creamers being spoiled even when i asked for new ones.
Response by The Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa
Thanks for your review. Our apologies for any issues you may have encountered. We will share your comments with our management team.
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
"A mini-paradise tucked away"
Fantastic hotel tucked away in a mini paradise. The main attraction is the outside grounds where you will find lush landscaping, kayaking, 2 pools, a sandy beach, dive-in movies, & so much more. Everything was included in our stay. The rooms are spacious and clean. I personally do not care for the decor, but that is just my preference. The beds were piled high with fresh smelling linens & we're very cozy. Our room also had a sliding door with a banister attached to enjoy the stunning views. The restaurants & poolside drinks were extremely expensive. We noticed many families brining in their own beverages and snacks. The restaurants were empty, so I imagine that most guests left to dine.
1 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
Anthony
"Not worth it!"
Despite setting the AC down to a comfortable temperature the room never really got cool/cold. The air would blow for a few minutes then switch off. This continued all night. The TV only had a few channels the rest came up as "no signal". Engineering was called to fix this issue and it did not get resolved. There were ants in our sink, and in the guest room. There is a ridiculous towel policy at pool where towels must be signed out (threat of $15 charge if not returned) from a window not close to actual pool. Then comes billing department. Not only did they charge me for two separate $75 holds, the billed me for the room separately from the hotels.com charge. This resort is a disaster. Steer Clear!!
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
Adam
"Good alternative"
My mom and I really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. It is a very nice/lowkey alternative to staying on the strip. I wish we would have been able to stay longer. I would/plan to stay here again.
1 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
We needed a place to recover from week-long family houseboat ordeal. Location was great; much nicer than going into Vegas proper. Quality of accommodations was very good, staff was courteous and competent, and food was good. Room rates were competitive. Only downside to consider would be that location makes this a 'resort' so you can't walk simeolace for a cheap meal which should be considered if your on a budget
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
CB
"A retreat outside of Las Vegas"
Things have not been cared for, such as the details of paint chipping, bumps on the wood or tiredness showing through but it is made up for in exellent service and friendly staff. We spent one night here and found it relaxing and pretty. Would return. This place is very close to the hilton which is in bad shape. Great price and value.
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
Lauren
Second time we have brought our young sons here and we loved this time too! The lake was closed so we couldn't go kayaking which was disappointing but out of the hotel's hands. But otherwise we had a great time!
3 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
Nicole
"FAMILIAR ATMOSTFERE, NO SHADE ON POOL"
The Decor was goergeos, it has several launch areas that are cozy to relax and unwind. It has 2 great pools but only 8 sun umbrellas available on the upper pool...we could not find shade in a 112 decree day!!! with a 2 year old baby!!! I asked for some extra umbrellas and they told me..."they broke this is all we have..if you need shade you can rent the $250 cabanas or $100 for the lower pool cabanas" Anyway..I sitll think it's a prretty place but it needs to be cleaner...our bathroom had hairs on the bath tub and the pool seats were so dirty!!!!!!!!! I think the Hotel has potencial to be much better than what currently is!!!!
Response by The Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa
With every review we receive, we gain a bit more insight and perspective on a guests’ experience, so we thank you for taking the time to share yours. All feedback is appreciated and will be discussed during our management meetings for areas that might need improvement. Should you visit with us again, please don’t hesitate to call our management team to address any concerns you might have during your stay. We hope to welcome you and your baby back soon.
Other trip Aug 21, 2015
"Beautiful hotel near by the lake :)"
I stayed here with my friend for his birthday and the rooms were great, they have Starbucks cofee , everything is excellent just the food is a little expensive and they have fees for food and facilities for each night . But highly recommend
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
maruka
So-so
2 night trip Aug 8, 2015
Christy
"Boom it!!"
Very nice place to stay. Relaxing. Comfortable. Clean. It's a little out of the way, but worth the drive. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
1 night romance trip Aug 6, 2015