All hotels in Overland Park, Kansas, United States of America
7400 West Frontage Rd, Overland Park, KS, 66203, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Great location!"
Excellent location, breakfast, and staff. Very clean!
lauren
"Enjoyable stay..."
Hotel room was clean and taken care of. Location was ideal for our activities in the area. Would stay here again.
4 night family trip Nov 13, 2014
Kristi
"Great room in Kansas City"
We stayed for two nights and our room was not cleaned after the first night.
2 night family trip Nov 6, 2014
I was VERY IMPRESSED! Great breakfast, helpful and friendly staff, comfortable bed. I have no complaints. Best hotel I've staying in recently.
3 night trip Oct 17, 2014
"My child loved it"
With two of us in the room, I thought it was a bit cramped...but my daughter loved the pool (although I thought it was small), and the free breakfast was nice (hot and cold choices). Getting to the hotel was a bit odd, but GPS did its job! THe hotel staff was extremely helpful! I loved that there was a note on the bed stating that the sheets, pillow cases, AND comforter were all just cleaned!
2 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
"Hampton Inn Shawnie Mission KS"
Surrounding were adequate but smoking on grounds even outdoors a little disturbing along with all the highway construction. The attendant was exstemely helpful and our overall stay I would rate at a four plus. Eggs need a little work 4 plus
1 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
Ed
Took a quick trip for shopping. Hotel was easy to find and very nice.
1 night family trip Oct 16, 2014
"Close for business trip location."
Arrived late in a terrible rainstorm the front desk guy was great. Upgraded to a room with a microwave as it was too terrible a night to go out for food so I bought a frozen dinner. Front desk by also offered up to get fresh hot water for a tea. Very gracious and helpful. Suite was spacious and warm, two TVs and ample dressing and kitchenette area, and breakfast as usual was a huge selection. Perfect night sleep on the road....... And a working guest computer to print out boarding passes after breakfast......will return here if work brings me again to Kansas City. Perfect value.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
susan
"Nice hotel."
Just stayed the night as it was close to IKEA and family. Comfy room and friendly staff.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
I didn't like walking through the lobby to get to the pool.
1 night business trip Sep 30, 2014
"will stay again"
enjoyed our stay close to many routs. Road construction was a pain but once figured out not to bad.
4 night family trip Sep 24, 2014
"Great Hotel. Lots of construction"
The hotel itself was excellent. But lots of road construction plus an active railroad track WILL effect your time in getting around. Just tack on maybe 5 minutes and learn your exits and you should be fine. Siri is clueless, by the way!
4 night trip Aug 28, 2014
"Overall great hotel"
The start of my stay to say the least was very disappointing. The lady working the desk did not know what she was doing. Once to my room everything was good until the next morning. Come to find out the lady who checked me in applied my payment to the wrong room therefore i woke up to a notice of non payment under my door. The morning staff was very friendly and quick to resolve the issue. Overall the hotel was very clean and great staff. The only disappointment was the lady who checked me in. I would definitely stay at this hotel again. Very please overall.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Nick
The only issue, at all, was the pool water was salty. Didn't feel quite as refreshing. Other than that, it was a very pleasant stay.
3 night family trip Jul 24, 2014
Clint
"Very nice, clean and safe hotel. Rate 4 1/2.."
Wonderful hotel... Front desk lady was very friendly. Room was ultra clean and had everything you need. Nice decor. ..and I actually felt I could USE their blanket.. (They have signs saying they are cleaned between every guest stay.) The only reason I've rated it a 'comfort 4' is because the elevator made noise all night long.. As did people coming and going from the elevator.. This most likely holds true with most hotels. Next time I will ask to not be near the elevator. We weren't directly next to it but in room 204 and it kept me awake. The bed hurt my back after a while.. But was fine at first and certainly wasn't the worst hotel bed I've slept on.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
"Clean, friendly, difficult to get to"
The staff was very friendly and helpful, and the room was clean. The breakfast was nothing special. It is awkward to actually get to the hotel, though.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2014
"A bit hidden, but worth finding"
Positive points: location, staff, amenities, quiet rooms. Negative: Hide-a-bed needed replaced, no extra pillows and insufficient bedding for hide-a-bed, shower nozzle difficult to change spray settings. The staff was really helpful and accommodating, providing pillows and blankets for the kids. Given that the reservation was for five (2 adults and 3 kids under 9) in a King Suite, the room should have already been stocked with those.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2014
C
very pleasant stay. service staff was excellent! I will stay again when in the area.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
kim
"Post hospital stay"
I stsyed with my family after having surgery and needing to stay in KC area for a follow up the next morning. Only wanting quiet, clean & good breakfast for myself and a pool and spa for my husband & teen. I got everything I needed, and slept well, enjoying their oatmeal with evaporated cane juice (I just love that they have that) with slivered almonds & cranberries, and everything else they serve. Very clean, and staff were good to respond to needs of people I heard talking to them. Hampton a cost more than done others but from our experience if you want a "nice" quality, you find the hotels that have proven to be consistent to maintain the "nice" quality that makes traveling more like home or at least feeling they care and know what they are doing.
1 night trip Jun 11, 2014
Judy
"hampton could use a little updating."
loved the location.. close to a lot of activities and easy to get to.. affordable.. breakfast was "ok", nothing special... the fruit was pretty bad, cantaloup was wilted and droopy... various drains and toilets were marginal.. drained slowly, had to hold the flush handle down for a while, etc etc.. staff was ok but varied widely between morning and evening... the rooms were comfortable but looked a little "tired" and could use some updating..
4 night trip May 30, 2014
"hotel needs an increase in routine maintenance.."
enjoyed the stay.. indoor pool/spa was nice.. size ok. room maintenance was lacking.. drains cleared slowly.. toilet didn't flush adequately.. room service was spotty. maids forgot to leave toilet paper.. had to go to desk to get.. no extra foam pillows for those with feather alleges.. location superb.. close to everything (20 min)..
"Hotel "ok""
The hotel was ok but not outstanding.. The best part was the strategic location.. close to most everything (20 min) that we were interested in. As for the hotel, it needs some updating.. drains and toilets were very slow.. room carpets a little dirty.. help tried hard but appeared understaffed to me. breakfast ok although the fruit extremely limp ( looked like it had been frozen and then thawed out.).
4 night trip May 30, 2014
"Management needs some work."
Unfortunately, we landed at this hotel the same weekend as a rowdy bunch of soccer and softball teams stayed. When the adult chaperones were loud, inebriated and unruly outside our window past 11pm, we called the front desk to ask that Management take care of it. One poor woman was on duty alone and was unable to rectify the situation by herself. Sleepless night! Management refused to honor their "satisfaction guarantee" because we booked through Hotels.com. Management needs some work at an otherwise fairly nice hotel.
3 night trip May 22, 2014
"Nice place!"
This hotel is clean and bright from the front desk to the stairwells. It appears they take real pride in the property. The staff was helpful and courteous. My needs from a hotel are pretty simple and they exceeded them all. Well done Hampton Merriam!
3 night trip May 16, 2014
"nice hotel, easy to find"
we didn't spend a lot of time at the hotel, but were pleased that the staff had no issue with our late check in. room was clean and comfortable. staff were friendly.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Business trip"
Rooms are quite nice, typical Hampton Inn. Came back at the end of day 3 of a 4 day stay and my key didn't work. Front desk informed me of a water leak and moved me to one of their suites for the last day of my stay. Wish it would have happened on day one...
Other trip May 14, 2014
mark
I stay at a Hampton Inn at least 2 to 4 times a year, never have had a bad experience. Rooms are always clean, staff is usually nice, and everything works great. Will be there again in a few months.
2 night business trip May 9, 2014
kris
"Definitely Recommend"
Very clean, bed and bedding was one of the most comfortable I've experienced in a hotel, especially for the price!
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"Convenient and comfortable"
The facility was clean and up-to-date. Overall a very nice experience. Easy access to highway. Our bathroom door was a bit squeaky and the refrigerator was a bit noisey at night--minor concerns. I would stay here again.
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"Pleasurable Stay"
I really enjoyed my stay at teh Hampton Inn & Suites. The room was very clean and the staff was very friendly.
3 night business trip Mar 17, 2014
Matt Harrison
"Springbreak night out"
Hotel staff very friendly! Nice modern decor. Clean comfortable room and bed. Nice hot breakfast. Quite and good value.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
Becca
"Springbreak night out"
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
Becca
"Great Experience"
We had a wonderful experience and will consider staying her again.
2 night trip Mar 17, 2014
"Consistent with what I expect from Hampton. Closd"
The new lobby is outstanding, very high end when you walk in. The breakfast is consistently good with a big variety.
Other trip Mar 21, 2014
Ann
The room was clean and comfortable. Loved the fact that they wash the duvet covers for each guest! Hotel staff was very friendly. Breakfast was good. My husband had a business trip and I came along. So our stay was business and leisure. Very satisfied with our stay. The room didn't seem to cool well, but the weather was nice so it wasn't a big deal.
3 night business trip Mar 11, 2014
Lindsey
"Weekend road trip"
Overall the hotel was just mediocre. I was a little disappointed. The room itself was really nice but the beds were a little firmer than I would have prefered and the pillows were like fluff with zero support. The included hot breakfast had a wide range of choices but there was only one waffle maker, causing a long line of people waiting to use it, and the gravy for the biscuits and gravy was very, very watery. We went to go swimming at about 9:30am. The pool hours were from 6am-10pm according to the sign posted. Both the pool and hot tub were freezing. They had just refilled them apparently and it takes around an hour for them to warm up. We were in there for 45mins and the hot tub was never hot. I don't understand why they would chose a Saturday morning to change the water or why they would do it during pool hours. that was a little frustrating.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
Alicia
I found the Hampton to very satisfactory. No complaints at all. Nice hot tub and pool great breakfast too. I would definitely recommend it
1 night business trip Feb 19, 2014
Jeff T
"Great hotel for a family"
We had a great stay here. The room was large and clean. The pool was nice. The breakfast was good. We will definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip Feb 7, 2014
"Close to many places to eat"
Check in went very well. Very friendly staff. We were able to get the top floor which we prefer. A lot of places to choose from to eat. Room was clean. The really bad down fall is hearing the train all hours. Train is very close and you sure know it from the sound.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2014
kevin newlon
"Good stay"
Front desk staff was very friendly. Never had a problem!
3 night trip Feb 7, 2014
Samantha
"Good three days"
The hotel staff was friendly and accommodating. Although we were to stay 3 days, our room was cleaned and serviced each day as if we were a new guest. Breakfast was good, hot, and varied each day we were there. Overall, this was a good place to spend a few days.
3 night trip Feb 3, 2014
KC Grandpa
"a clean escape"
The room cleanliness and quality was excellent and the facilities were top-notch. It was a great value. We'd stay again in a heartbeat. There was a noisy room one night and the staff addressed it immediately.
3 night trip Jan 31, 2014
Luke
Excellent experience, recommend to everyone I know.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
"Relaxing Stay"
My daughter and Icame just to enjoy swimming. We live about 5 min away. We just wanted to enjoy some alone time and she loved the hot tub.
Other trip Feb 2, 2014
Veronica
"Convenient to Medical Center, but hard to find"
Shawnee Medical Center just across the interstate, but the hotel itself can be a bit tricky to find. If passing trains in the night bother you, stay somewhere else. Hotel has seen better days; clean, but a little worn. Missing some of the amenities now common (e.g., hair dryer). But, quite comfortable. Biggest complaint was water temp - I like hot showers, not luke warm.
3 night trip Jan 22, 2014
"great hotel! very clean"
loved it!
4 night trip Nov 26, 2013
What a beautiful hotel and great inviting feeling. Would stay here again.
1 night business trip Nov 26, 2013
Cindy Poortinga
"Quiet weekend stay."
We had a clean room and the staff was friendly. We stayed on a Saturday night. The front desk said they are typically slow on the weekends doing most of their business during the week. I read some complaints about the RR tracks nearby. We were on the first floor and closest to the tracks. We heard the trains while we were awake, but they never woke us up and I sleep lightly. I wouldn't let that deter you from saying here. There was a hot breakfast, typical of this type hotel. We have family in KC and will stay here again.
1 night trip Nov 16, 2013
Mike H.
"Ok easy access to highway"
The staff was vert friendly and helpful. The only downsides were an unusual aroma in the room, noisy drain pipes and the proximity to the ice machine. We heard everyone get their buckets filled.
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
"Great place to stay, super friendly staff!"
From the moment we arrived we were treated very well. After discovering we were in town celebrating our anniversary, the staff delivered a very sweet card and gift basket. We saw this as above and beyond any expectation we had. The pool was in good condition. The room was very clean and the bed comfortable.
2 night trip Oct 22, 2013