All hotels in Warsaw, Indiana, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here3328 E. Center Street, Warsaw, IN, 46582, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"Decent Place"
I stayed here for one night. The room, and all parts of the hotel I saw were clean. The staff was friendly, and the complimentary breakfast bar was pretty good. Only criticism is the bed was a little too firm for my taste.
Other trip Aug 11, 2012
"traditional family friendly"
easy to get around Warsaw. good breakfast with a nice selection. good coffee. if in the area I will stay there again.
Other trip Jul 26, 2012
"front office staff made several errors"
the front desk staff made errors that caused us problems. Our first night they told us we would need to change rooms in the morning for the next nights. then our last night we come back to the hotel aroun 6:30 to discover they tried to put someone else in our room. They had us as a "no-show" even though we had been there already for 2 nights. We had to wait for a long time behind guests checking in to try to get it fixed. Then they could not fix the paperwork so they told told me that in the moring before we check out, I needed to sign new paperwork. What a confusing mess. Nothing was offered us as compensation for their ongoing errors and inconvenience..
2 night trip Jul 11, 2012
It was fine.
2 night trip with friends Jul 6, 2012
Doc
"NO HOT TUB!!!"
They advertize a hot tub, but we found out that it has been out of commission for over a year, and they are not planning on putting in a new one...we were greatly disappointed, because that is why we chose it over other hotels in the area.
2 night trip Jul 6, 2012
The customer service was excellent and the room was clean. Bed was one of the best I slept in for my bad back.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2012
"Overnight stay"
Hotel was clean and comfortable. My family needed a quick overnight stay and the hotel was perfect for our needs.
Other trip Jul 1, 2012
"Laundry? Bring your own quarters."
Room and service were fine, with one bizarre exception: There was no bill changer for the laundry room, nor was the front desk prepared to provide that service! Who travels with four dollars or so of quarters in their pocket/purse!
1 night trip Jun 10, 2012

1 night business trip Aug 25, 2013
Erwin
DE

TripAdvisor reviews for Comfort Inn & Suites Warsaw

"Dirty hotel dont stay here"
03/04/15 Cesar J
Dont stay here!!!. Rooms are in terrible conditions super outdated from the 70's carpet stink like nasty arm pits all over the hotel, and all that for $130 p/night, this is ridiculous i might as well stay at super 8 crossing street! Same conditions for $65 bucks. Bathrooms are dirty, and again ripping people off. Bottles of water are $2.50 each, are u serios?? I could buy a 24 pack with that, really bad experience i was expecting top of notch for that rate!.
"Rediculously Expensive"
02/21/15 Juanisback Mason, Ohio
Nice hotel but $129.00 in Warsaw, Indiana? I was desperate and paid but I will plan better next time. Only spent $75.00 the next night in Goshen. Not quite as nice but most acceptable. On the positive side the employees were warm and helpful.
"Overnight Stay"
02/15/15 boomer4 Wisconsin
We stayed one night here. The bed was very comfortable and seemed like it had new bedding. The room was nice. The halls and elevator were a bit dated but not terrible. We didn't go to the pool, but it looked good. One minor annoyance was the breakfast lady (many hotels have this problem!) was putting items away well before closing time. I overheard her telling people that she wouldn't refill the milk pitcher! It's not a big deal, but I just feel that if breakfast is open until 10:00, then keep it fully open until 10:00.
"Very nice stay during very bad weather"
02/05/15 Old-Socialist Indianapolis, Indiana
The snow was coming down hard, so I decided to stop early for the night. I drove into Warsaw, Indiana and decided to try the Comfort Inn & Suites. (Their prices were a little less that other comparable properties.) The lobby is very cozy. The staff was friendly. And, the property appeared to be very well kept. The room was clean. The furniture was not beat-up. Everything was very acceptable. My only complaint was the refrigerator - it was a little noisy; but nothing unbearable. In addition, the internet WiFi was not the fastest, but it was not unbearably slow. The next morning I did enjoy the breakfast. The eggs were fresh and fluffy. The sausage was nicely browned. And, the pastries and breads were fresh (not dried out). I had a very nice stay on a very bad nice. I would recommend the Comfort Inn & Suites in Warsaw, Indiana to anyone traveling through the area.
"Good night stay"
11/16/14 Brownsfan82 Brownsfan82
We have to admit this is quite a nice hotel with popcorn and cookies in the lobby upon arrival. Nice staff. We enjoyed the rooms had a microwave and fridge. Beds were comfortable and room was large. It is true, as for a room in the rear, very quiet. I'd like to thank the hotel staff for a good nights rest.
"Avoid this hotel"
09/19/14 David B
From the time I checked In to the time I checked out, this hotel was a disaster.The phones were dead in the room, the bed had springs coming thru, the hot breakfast was barely edible- eggs were dry, sausage was overly salty & the milk was not marked whether it's whole milk or 2 percent or fat free.The attitude of the hotel's management was poor & I would never stay at this hotel ever again.
"Dirty, bug infested, poor excuse for a hotel"
09/06/14 Kitkat2037
We reserved the king suite for our anniversary. Upon arrival the fire place did not work, instead of trying to fix it or call maintenance, they told us they would discount the room. We were upset that they didn't even attempt to fix it. After going to a play and returning to our room, we noticed several dead bugs in the room and a noticeably unclean room. Still trying to make the most of it we went to bed only to find a live bug in the bed! We immediately packed up in the middle of the night. We collected the dead and live bugs and took them to the front desk and took pictures of the spider eggs at the base of the bed. I have never stayed at a dirtier hotel in my life and to top it off the manager on duty was unapologetic because there were new customers arriving and did not want to alarm them. Absolutely the most horrific experience and our anniversary ended with us driving home at 230 in the morning.
"Great staff, but.."
08/28/14 Mary L Indianapolis, Indiana
Positives: friendly and responsive staff, convenient location, great breakfast selection, quiet & clean room, & fast, reliable Wifi. :-) Negatives: fitness center: a/c was broken & treadmill was malfunctioning. Would I stay there again? Not sure: I know that hotels can't cater to everyone, but as a frequent business traveler, exercise and options for food prep or storage are important to me. So, the fitness center problems & paying for a room upgrade merely to have access to a microwave and fridge were a disappointment.
"Warsaw Wedding"
08/09/14 Rusty1cub Indianapolis, Indiana
I was in Warsaw for a wedding and spent one night at the Comfort Inn. Check in was efficient and the manager accommodated my request for a late check out the following day. The breakfast was good and choices were more than adequate. I was very happy to have stayed at the Comfort Inn.
"Awful visit. Terrible service "
07/18/14 Ringocam
Do yourself a favor and steer clear. Dated and dirty decor. Slow check in. Nasty flies in lobby. Do I need to go on, because I can. Parking lot needs repair and the layout is awful. Way overbooked for what they can handle in the pool and breakfast. Not friendly and slow staff. And dirty. Did I mention dirty?