All hotels in Warsaw, Indiana, United States of America
3328 E. Center Street, Warsaw, IN, 46582, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"Dancing in Pierceton"
Enjoyable and convenient
1 night trip Oct 13, 2012
Doc
"Convenient location"
Nice building and grounds. Not completely happy with breakfast caretaker's attitude.
1 night trip Sep 22, 2012
S. Brown
"Good night sleep"
I have stayed at this hotel a few times and have always been satisfied. On this trip there was a new roof being put on so I asked to move my room from the top floor (I work at night sometimes and I need to sleep during the day) and they were very accommodating.
Other trip Sep 17, 2012
Kristen
"Decent Place"
I stayed here for one night. The room, and all parts of the hotel I saw were clean. The staff was friendly, and the complimentary breakfast bar was pretty good. Only criticism is the bed was a little too firm for my taste.
Other trip Aug 11, 2012

DE

TripAdvisor reviews for Comfort Inn & Suites Warsaw

"Typical Comfort Inn"
08/03/15 mauchtu Holland, Michigan
Staff at the desk for very friendly and helpful. The inn was attractive and comfortable looking. The parking lot was well lit. Our room had a king bed, one upholstered chair and one chair by the desk. Oddly there was no wastebasket in the bathroom. It was clean and well kept. The indoor pool was clean and comfortable. Walking through the pool area there is a very pleasant outside area for sitting and reading. The breakfast was disappointing. There were only 10 tables in the eating area and all of them were taken. There were also three tables outside in the courtyard, and one of them happen to be available so we sat there. The courtyard was well-kept and very comfortable. The food was average. The fitness area was closed due to an apparent leak in the roof. I would definitely stay there again. The price was very attractive and there was nothing wrong with the room.
"Good Staff"
08/02/15 Jerry W Chicago, Illinois, United States
When I walked into the hotel, the staff were really nice to me. The check in was easy. Our room is in second floor. The room looked old and small but quiet. The beds were small (double bed). We could not sleep well in the night. Next morning, we went downstairs to have breakfast. There were very limited sittings. The food is adequate and they refilled food very quickly. The hash brown and sausage tasted good. We did not use swimming pool. Hopefully, they will remodel the rooms in the near future.
"Our Stay at Warsaw Indiana Comfort Inn and Suites"
06/23/15 Sue D Fort Myers, Florida
We have been in a Suite at the Comfort Inn for nearly three weeks and will remain here for another five weeks. I think, our Suite is spacious. I have a sewing machine set up at all times and plenty of fabric for sewing as well as yarn for knitting. We are not crowded. The staff especially Rachel the manager, Sara at the front desk, Rachel who serves breakfast and Vicky who cleans.They have gone out of their way to make us comfortable. We are grateful for all services and staff.
"Overnight stay"
06/01/15 Lisa G Decatur, Indiana
Checked in on Friday evening by a gentlemen that I wished now I would have gotten his name. I was not recognized a choice member. I inquired when breakfast was the next day and all I got was 7. Not how long it went or anything else. After getting to our room, it was just okay. I had stayed there twice in October and that's why I chose to come back. I just booked a reservation for 2 weeks from now at a different hotel. Our room just didn't seem clean. I forgot to get a picture, but, it was either blood or pizza sauce on the ceiling! The white sheet that you use to cover up had yellow stains all across the top. Not something I wanted touching me while I slept but no other choice. The bathroom had mold on the tiles. We didn't experience any of those things while we were there in October. We were also supposed to have free wifi, but was never given any codes to use it. It was a disappointing stay. I don't know if we will be back.
"Business"
05/02/15 H260 Traverse City, Michigan
I have stayed at hundreds of hotels over the years. After Reading some of the negative reviews I wonder if this is the same hotel that the negative reviewer's stayed at. My standards are pretty high. The hotel has to be clean, convenient, have a friendly and efficient staff and provide overall good value. This hotel meets all of those standards. I know what a five-star hotel is and the standards it has to achieve to satisfy its clientele. If you want five-star treatment stay at a five-star hotel and pay the freight. This hotel meets or exceeds my standards for a business overnight stay. I stayed here twice and would come back. Overall assessment: good value for the money, clean Rooms, friendly staff, and convenient location. Also walking distance to Ruby Tuesday's for a quick beer and light meal.
"Corporate Stay"
05/01/15 Rachel J
liked the breakfast, people are friendly, nice place to come, we request this hotel. Rachel from front desk and Rachel breakfast Tim is nice. No cookies on wend. or thurs. could not tell me why. Booking again soon Will return
"Dirty hotel dont stay here"
03/04/15 Cesar J
Dont stay here!!!. Rooms are in terrible conditions super outdated from the 70's carpet stink like nasty arm pits all over the hotel, and all that for $130 p/night, this is ridiculous i might as well stay at super 8 crossing street! Same conditions for $65 bucks. Bathrooms are dirty, and again ripping people off. Bottles of water are $2.50 each, are u serios?? I could buy a 24 pack with that, really bad experience i was expecting top of notch for that rate!.
"Rediculously Expensive"
02/21/15 Juanisback Mason, Ohio
Nice hotel but $129.00 in Warsaw, Indiana? I was desperate and paid but I will plan better next time. Only spent $75.00 the next night in Goshen. Not quite as nice but most acceptable. On the positive side the employees were warm and helpful.
"Overnight Stay"
02/15/15 boomer4 Wisconsin
We stayed one night here. The bed was very comfortable and seemed like it had new bedding. The room was nice. The halls and elevator were a bit dated but not terrible. We didn't go to the pool, but it looked good. One minor annoyance was the breakfast lady (many hotels have this problem!) was putting items away well before closing time. I overheard her telling people that she wouldn't refill the milk pitcher! It's not a big deal, but I just feel that if breakfast is open until 10:00, then keep it fully open until 10:00.
"Very nice stay during very bad weather"
02/05/15 Old-Socialist Indianapolis, Indiana
The snow was coming down hard, so I decided to stop early for the night. I drove into Warsaw, Indiana and decided to try the Comfort Inn & Suites. (Their prices were a little less that other comparable properties.) The lobby is very cozy. The staff was friendly. And, the property appeared to be very well kept. The room was clean. The furniture was not beat-up. Everything was very acceptable. My only complaint was the refrigerator - it was a little noisy; but nothing unbearable. In addition, the internet WiFi was not the fastest, but it was not unbearably slow. The next morning I did enjoy the breakfast. The eggs were fresh and fluffy. The sausage was nicely browned. And, the pastries and breads were fresh (not dried out). I had a very nice stay on a very bad nice. I would recommend the Comfort Inn & Suites in Warsaw, Indiana to anyone traveling through the area.