All hotels in Williamsport, Pennsylvania, United States of America
140 Via Bella St, Williamsport, PA, 17701, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

Great amenities
    Ordinary pool
  • Bar
    Standard bar
"December, 2015"
Good stay—thanks. TV reception was rather poor though.
5 night family trip Dec 25, 2015
"Another great stay"
I always enjoy my stay at this hotel. The staff is very conscientious of the guests needs.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
Deborah
Enjoyable
2 night romance trip Nov 20, 2015
"quick stay- overall good"
I was a little disappointed with the cleanliness of my room, but given the lateness of the hour when I noticed- and the fact that my daughter was already asleep on the pullout couch- I didn't bother to complain. My bathroom floor, toilet and bed comforter were not as clean as I expect, and have experienced with other Hilton/Hampton Inns. Overall, the room was comfortable, a good price, and the breakfast was good. The location was excellent for our needs (gymnastics meet). I'm sure if I had complained, everything would have been resolved, but it was more trouble than it was worth. The tiny spot on the comforter wasn't where I was sleeping, and the sheets were definitely fresh. We were sad that the pool was closed, but it needs to be worked on some time.
1 night family trip Nov 13, 2015
"Very nice place. Bed was too soft."
We enjoyed our stay. Very nice staff. Clean room. Bed, however, was too soft for my wife and me, resulting in less than stellar sleep, as when laying on side, it twists the body as the mid-section sinks too deeply into the soft mattress.
Other trip Nov 2, 2015
Very pleasant stay. PA trip
1 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
Close proximity to restaurants, safe to walk to get food. The complimentary breakfast was great. The staff was accommodating and the hotel was clean. My only complaint was the comfort of the pull out sofa bed, the mattresses are due to be replaced.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Shelley
"Great stay for family wedding."
Great stay for a family wedding. Staff was very helpful, rooms were clean, breakfast was just fine. Old complaint is the pool had too much chlorine, but that's a common occurrence.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
We had an enjoyable time. It was conveniently located for our needs.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Mary Jo
"To End Mid-Tier Hotel"
Rating it a five doesn't mean it's the Four Seasons, but it is exactly what you hope for with a Hampton Inn. Clean, Quiet, Cheap - very satisfying stay. Breakfast was pretty good too (much better than a competitor we stayed at the next night in the next town).
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"Great hotel, perfect location but..."
Called to verify my room was booked, and it was! However viewing the pictures of the front of the building was seriously misleading. There is another hotel of Hampton Inn not to far from the old strip, which is actually where the photograph of the front of the building came from. Otherwise, everything else was spot on, clean, friendly, absolutely no issues at all. Would definitely come back in the future.
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
Hampton Inn
Friendly staff. Room was clean and bed comfy. Nice location for access to beltway.
6 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
"Okay but have stayed in better Hampton Inns"
Staff met us with cordial greetings but lobby had a moldy odor. Room was smaller than expected and smelled of cigarette smoke even though it was a nonsmoking room. Manager said that there were smoking rooms on the same floor. She offered to "see IF they could move us somewhere else" but I was tired and let it go. You'd think that if you ask for nonsmoking you'd be placed on a nonsmoking floor to begin with.
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
Pat
"Nice place to stop over"
Very nice staff, very friendly, good breakfast, condition of the hotel is 5 stars.
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
J
"A pleasant, comfortable stay."
We stayed here because of its close proximity to a family gathering. We were pleasantly surprised by the Perkins next door and also the shopping plaza right across the small street. The place was really clean; we enjoyed the indoor pool; the staff was very friendly and caring. One of the vehicles in our party had mechanical problems, and the staff recommended an excellent garage to look at it. Unfortunately they were booked, but they did diagnose the problem. Kudos to the staff for sending us to a reputable shop. All in all, our stay was pleasant and relaxed. We would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
Eb
"Great Stay!"
Very nice Hampton Inn. Would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2015
Susanna
"Weekend Getaway"
Nice and relax. Great front desk staff:)
3 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Yahaira
Comfortable beds. Staff helpful with questions. Good Breakfast.
Other trip May 29, 2015
Good experience, no complaints, great staff and wonderful room
Other trip May 18, 2015
been going to this one for years ... recently remodeled, very nice!
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Clean, Pleasant and Delicious!!"
The room was absolutely spotless! It was so nice to walk into a room that obviously had been cleaned properly! The beds were comfortable and the room was large enough to unpack without feeling cramped. Loved the bathroom! Plenty of room and very clean!! View left a lot to be desired, but overall a very pleasant stay. Breakfast was amazing!!
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
all "free" breakfasts are same ... need to differentiate, cooking eggs not hard, nor is breakfast meat, less out of box microwave and fresher/organic
Other trip May 11, 2015
"grand kids getaway"
took the grand kids there for the pool, the rooms were clean. the pool was clean and nice and warm, the hours of the pool being open were great,.so many places don't open their pool till 10 am, we were in swimming at 7am, awesome. the kids did not want to leave. staff very nice, can't wait to do it again in the fall. worth every penny for family time.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"The hotel staff was amazing!"
The staff was amazing! Very attentive and kind! We felt welcome! They have been extremely nice with our kids, I'm extremely pleased with our experience!
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
anna
"Nice place to stay"
The hotel was conviently located, clean and comfortable rooms.
"Great hotel!"
My daughter had a gymnastics meet in Williamsport...hotel was great, staff were extremely helpful. Loved the pool, and the breakfast the next morning was great!
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
"The 3rd floor smells like Cigarette smoke"
The 3rd floor smells like Cigarette smoke because the one side of the hall is smoking and the other side is non-smoking. My clothes smelled like old stale cigarette smoke when I unpacked my clothes when I got home.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Pleasant Experience"
Stayed for one night in a slow time for the hotel business. All-around pleasant experience: room was clean and comfortable, staff was friendly, invoice under my door in the morning, and a very good complimentary hot breakfast. As a bonus, Wegmans supermarket is in walking distance and has a great Market Cafe. Parking was ample and easy to navigate (but I was staying on a slow night). The hotel is a little tricky to approach if you're not accustomed to the traffic patterns in the area. Had to turn around after passing the main entrance, which shares a drive with other businesses.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Hawk E.
"Passing back through! Will stop again next time"
Very clean!!! Dedicated staff! Great breakfast. This is why we stayed again passing back through Williamsport! Thank you for honoring special requests for Autistic child and unbeatable service!
1 night family trip Nov 24, 2014
"Great overnight stay and Autism friendly!"
Excellent service! Very Clean and friendly! Delicious breakfast buffet! Very accommodating for family with special needs child! Thank you! We will definitely stay at this location again!!
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
Arrived late. Lovely room, bed comfortable, clean and bathroom large enough to be comfortable.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
"Great hotel!"
We only stayed one night on our road trip but could easily have spent a few days in this hotel. Great value for money.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
"Another pleasant weekend at the Hampton Inn"
We had a wonderful stay at the Hampton as usual. The people who work and manage the hotel are superior: professional, helpful, down to earth and ready to accommodate every need. The neighborhood is perfect, accessible to everything. Breakfast is bountiful and ample. Very good coffee. Wouldn't think of going anywhere else. only one tip, during the colder november months, the room could use a little more humidity.
3 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
"Great Get Away"
The staff was friendly and offered information about the area. We used it for its proximity to Ricketts Glen State Park where we enjoyed a wonderful fall hike taking in several water falls on the trail. It was three solid hours of a nice hike. It was great to go to the Hampton and flop into the Hot Tub and relax. The pool is also kept at a nice warm temperature, It was convienient to restaurants and the Lycoming Mall.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
Steve Symans
"A Bit of a Diversion but a Nice Play to Crash"
When we were traveling the interstate so this took us about 20 miles off the path. A very pretty morning drive back to the interstate so not all bad. Looks to be a very pretty little town but we couldn't stay. Very fast check in. Excellent early morning breakfast. Big clean room. All very good. Just what you'd expect from the brand.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
Alex vR
"Nice Hotel, very clean"
The Hotel was nice, staff were extremely friendly and helpful, they went out of there way to help with everything! Rooms were clean, Bathroom was awesome! The Indoor Pool was heated, and hot tub were a nice extra to come back to and relax after a long day. Breakfast was good they had a little of everything, eggs,sausage,waffles,fruit & coffee. I would stay at a Hampton again for sure and recommend to all.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Dawn
"Wonderful"
I was thoroughly impressed with this hotel. From stepping in the front door; the friendliness of the staff, the helpfulness, the information provided, was all well received. Getting to the room and seeing the cleanliness of it and of the whole of the hotel was a pleasant surprise. The pictures on the website really do reflect the hotel. This will be my first choice if I have to return to the area. I loved the free breakfast, the indoor pool, and the fresh baked cookies on the check in desk when we arrived.
2 night business trip Aug 30, 2014
Reita Spilsbury
"should be a 5 star hotel"
our family of 7 enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The guest services staff were accommodating, very helpful, kind, courteous, treated our family very well. The King Suite was very large and comfortable. Things that made our stay even better, roll a way beds, pack n play, boxed fan, toiletries, bedding, pillows, breakfast was above and beyond continental, coffee bar and fruit thru out the day, cookies, pool and hot tub. The Hampton Inn Williamsport went above and beyond our expectations. Thanks so much!
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Jen
"Nov downtown hotel"
Went to Williamsport for school clothes shopping. Loved the location of this hotel and how beautiful it was inside and nearby. Walked to Wegman's and Kohl's. Would definitely come here again.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
Mandy
Bathroom's Toilet paper dispenser is located in a very awkward position and is very difficult to reach. Motel is close to Wegman's - that is unbeatable!
2 night trip Jul 26, 2014
MEC
"Nice stay in Williamsport, PA."
We had a very comfortable stay at the Hampton Inn - Williamsport . The hotel was clean, beds comfortable, and the staff accomodating.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
"close to everything"
We enjoyed ourselves very much, any type of restaurant you could want was in walking distance. We felt very safe walking the streets looking for a place to eat and then when returning to the hotel. There was a grocery store next door so we were able to buy snack for in the car and Kohl's because my husband's shoe fell apart on him during our trip. We felt like we could have stayed a week to explore Williamsport.
2 night trip Jul 10, 2014
Sandy
Easy check-in, spacious room and a decent breakfast. More importantly, I left my tablet wall charger in the room, which I only discovered a day later. They had saved it in their Lost & Found and were happy to mail it to me, no charge except for postage. That is GREAT attention to customer service!
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Tom & Mariula
"Decent with explanation"
The only uncomfortable part of my stay was the fact that there are smoking and non-smoking rooms on the same floor so even though we had booked for non-smoking rooms, lobby was stinky and even room was affected by lobby's stickiness. It's basically lame to mix smoking and non-smoking rooms on the same floor.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Faran Negarestan
"Excellent stay"
Very comfortable bed, delicious hot breakfast, and many restaurants nearby.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
Ken
"Overnight stay for business"
The hotel was convenient for my traveling needs. It was a little difficult to find the right road leading to the entrance of the hotel. I arrived really early which was not convenient to the hotel staff. But within an hour they had a room cleaned and freshened for my family to still check in an hour earlier then the hotels normal check in time of 3 pm. The entrance of the hotel had a fowl musty odor that I addressed to the desk clerk. She said she didn't smell it. I noticed it didn't take the cleaning staff long to clean and scrub and freshen up the entrance area. The room was nice for the amount of people needed for an overnight stay. The pool, work out room, and sauna was nice. The continental breakfast was very nice. Better then some other places I have stayed. There was plenty of sitting room also to dine at tables in the lounge and area adjoining the room that housed the continental breakfast. I would certainly use this hotel again when I need it in my travels.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
c
"Fantastic !"
Clean, friendly and a great comfort. Breakfast was amazing and a take out bag too!
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
Michele
"Sleeping in a dirty ashtray"
This is the grossest hotel I have ever stayed in. Our room smelled like a dirty ashtray, the shower was broken and the beds are like plastic, synthetic, grossness. Yuk!
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
Tj
"DISASTER!!"
This was our 3rd of 4 stays at a Hampton Inn within the past 3 months and we have concerns about future stays. Although we had an email confirmation from Hotels.com, upon check in we were told we did not book a non-smoking room and the only rooms left were smoking rooms except for a handicapped room. The shower and toilet were non-functional which was the case in two previous stays. The Hotel refused to offer any compensation for the inconvenience. We will keep this in mind when we compare hotels on future trips.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
Rich D.
"Comfy Beds"
I thought the stay was Great. I would like to see a little more selection for the Breakfast they offer but besides that I give the Hotel a A+.
2 night trip Jun 7, 2014