All hotels in Clinton, Mississippi, United States of America
493 Springridge Rd, Clinton, MS, 39056, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Close to the interstate so easy access to jackson"
this hotel is being renovated. the lobby is in progress, and the breakfast room is in a conference room. they try hard, but be aware, dust and dirt. alos saw some evidence of a possible leak on the third floor. I would suggest not staying there until the work is cmpleted.
4 night business trip Feb 10, 2014
The hotel was remodeling while we were there so I know it wasn't normal operation but it was really dirty. I work construction so I understand the amount of dust and dirt involved with remodel work but there was a layer of dust on everything in the lobby and halls. There is no way one of my crews would have left the job site in that kind of condition for the weekend, especially at a location like a hotel. The staff was friendly and was making the best of a bad situation.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
"Inside hotel"
The hotels was being remodeled and I wasn't informed before I checked in. I was very upset at that. I felt I wasted my money.
1 night business trip Feb 15, 2014
Carlton Baylis
"Surprise! Renovation Underway."
Booked through Expedia and was surprised to arrive and find renovations underway. New flooring was being laid in all public areas. There was some confusion about the rate, but I was able to show my Expedia confirmation on my smartphone. Hotel is an older Hampton Inn, so it's good that it's being renovated. Convenient location. Great Hampton bed. Tight parking.
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
"Under construction"
My room was clean and quiet, but the entire lobby was under construction and dusty.
1 night trip Jan 30, 2014
Susano
"Be careful in the bathtub/shower"
We stay in Hampton Inns all over the southern states, but this was the first time at this location. Unfortunately, my husband had a bad fall out of the bathtub due to slippery surface. You could see evidence of prior grip strips where they used to be, but they apparently had come off and left the shower unsafe. Luckily, my husband did not break anything, but he was knocked unconscious. The hotel manager did apologize and said he would remedy the problem, but we feel that it should have been maintained with grips in the bathtub prior to his arrival. It would have saved us a very scary experience and I am sure what will be a very expensive ER visit.
4 night business trip Jan 20, 2014
DD
"Always great"
This hotel is top notch, we stay here when we take out daughter to school at Mississippi college. They are working on the lobby area so right now everything but a small hallway to the front desk and a small hallway to the elevator is open when you walk in the front door. Because of this they've moved the breakfast area to one of the conference rooms. The conference room is nice and the setup is nice. Breakfast was awesome! It's a full breakfast and not just continental. Ive stayed here several times and the Hotel staff are always friendly and helpful. The rooms are always immaculate. I am going to stay here again when I'm in the area.
1 night business trip Jan 10, 2014
I booked a room at the Hampton Inn thinking it would be a clean comfortable room. When I arrived I noticed they were in construction on the inside, however we have stayed other locations and that has not been a problem. The room appeared clean and well cared for. I awoke the next morning with several "bites" on my arms. I was not too concerned. When I arrived at my destination on Thursday, I consulted a physician as the bites had become very itchy and irritated. He diagnosed the bites as bedbug bites. I am a nurse and I had at this time suspected the same. I contacted the hotel and was given the managers name and asked to call him, which I did. I was very disappointed in the response I received. The manager doubted they were bedbug bites even though he is not a physician and had not seen the bites. He said there had not been any other complaints even though the room had just been placed back in service the night we arrived. After some discussion, he said he would check the room and call me back the same day. That has been 3 days and I still have not heard from him and neither do I expect to. Again I am disappointed in the response I received and will not be staying in that Inn again. I chose to stay in the Holiday Inn Express on my return trip home. You may contact me if you wish to discuss further. My husband also had several bites on his chest.
1 night trip Jan 1, 2014
"Not our best experience"
Let me start by saying this has been our favorite place to stay when visiting family and friends in a town where I went to college and once lived for several years. As opposed to when I went to college here, there are options in where to stay. Usually, without question, a very good choice. However, on this visit, a late arrival after a long day of driving, we found the lobby and lounge area under construction causing narrow walkways and blocking convenient access to the elevator. Close parking to the lobby was taken, so we parked on a far end and weaved our way, with our luggage, through the lobby maze to check in. Nothing online indicated construction, which I would have appreciate knowing before midnight so we could have considered a neighboring property for this visit. In addition to the construction inconvenience, our check-in experience was the worst we have had in a long time. First, let me say that the front office person was very nice and welcoming and apologetic about the difficulties, but was limited in what she could do (or did) as far as service recovery and we never heard from the manager, who was contacted by the staff (overheard the conversation). We were given our room keys and went to our assigned room to find the keys did not work. After trying a few times, we were met at the door by a guest we had awakened that had been assigned the room previously. We felt badly on disturbing a sleeping guest. Back to front desk for another room assign
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
Very nice place to stay when we come to Clinton to visit family. Staff very friendly and helpful
2 night trip Dec 24, 2013
"Gotta Love the Dependability of Hampton Inn"
The room was clean, the staff friendly, warm chocolate chip cookies waiting when we arrived, great breakfast. This place is perfect for families. Even if the cost per night is a little higher than other places (and it usually is not), the breakfast and snacks easily make up the difference in cost.
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
Jane
Good food, good bed. Would stay again!
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
chris
"Quick Stop"
We have stopped here before on our way home. Always friendly, clean, and neat.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
Our first room had a faulty toilet and hair dryer They promptly moved us to the next room. We had no further issues. There isn't too much to do in Clinton on a rainy day, but the hotel was convenient and pleasant.
5 night family trip Nov 20, 2013
Great place to stay for the SSAC cross country championship!
1 night trip Nov 8, 2013
Ray
"Wanted to stay"
Everyone was so nice, and helpful wish I had more time to stay longer. I look forward to my next trip.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"close to home"
great stay close to family
5 night trip Oct 5, 2013
ruby
Good total stay and good breakfast. Clean and comfy room.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Mediocre"
Room was okay. Pretty clean. The clerk at the front desk was very apathetic, though. She seemed more interested in taking with her friends in the lobby while I was checking in. The hotel itself was decent, though.
1 night romance trip Oct 5, 2013
TJ
"Convenient to I-20."
Only miss here is the bathroom. Could have used a little cleaning. Otherwise, comfortable bed...nice staff...cold AC.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
"close to college"
great hotel. good location, good neighborhood. convenient to Mississippi college. friendly, courteous staff
1 night trip Sep 17, 2013
susan o
"good location outside Jackson"
Nice, modern Hampton Inn with restaurants nearby. Easy on and off interstate. Clean, quiet, and enjoyable. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Breakfast was a little disappointing as the waffles were not the usual quality of Hampton Inn. The batter was super thick and the finished waffles tasted old. The workout facility was decent with a treadmill, recumbent bike, and elliptical but there was no remote present to be able to change channels on the tv. Overall, this is a fine hotel.
1 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2013
Nice and clean hotel. Staff very friendly and helpful.
3 night trip Aug 30, 2013
Really good choices for breakfast. Nice quiet room. All good
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2013
Carolyn T
"Hampton Inn Clinton, Ms"
The hotel was convenient to I20, very clean, comfortable and a pretty good breakfast selection in the morning. The only problem we had was checking in as we made our reservation with the Mobile App not long before arrival and hotel clerk could not find it in their system. Finally found it on the fax but didn't know how to enter it so it was a very drawn out process. Finally got our room and all was good.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2013
It was fine-typical Hampton stay.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2013
"Easy access to the Freeway"
We couldn't complaint for overnight stay.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
Enjoyed MY trip
"Helpful desk clerk"
Because we had a very late arrival ( after midnight), we were concerned about getting settled. Our room was exactly as we requested & the clerk was very helpful.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
Robin
"One night stop en route to FL"
Nice spot for a good night's rest after a long day of travel.
1 night business trip Jul 29, 2013
"Great staff. Great breakfast."
Everyone was so nice and helpful. They actaully called the room after we checked in to make sure everything was okay. Offered to change us to a different room when the only issue was a light bulb. We didnt feel like that was necessary. Breakfast was very good - lots of choices.
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
The staff was friendly and the rooms were very clean.
1 night family trip Jul 27, 2013
"Sucks"
Sucks real bad.
1 night business trip Jul 27, 2013
Modaddy sanford
"Over night stay"
We stayed here on our trip back to Dallas from Florida, so it was brief. Everything including the continental breakfast was very nice. I would stay here again.
1 night business trip Jul 27, 2013
Vivienne
"Clean, very helpful staff"
Quite happy with the hotel, it was clean, had a decent breakfast and the staff was very nice and helpful. I'm a little disappoint with the price especially due to the fact that we specifically asked for a cot when booking the room and that was the main reason we booked as it was the only hotel that said we could have one but when we got there we were told there were no cots. If we'd known that we probably would have stayed somewhere a little cheaper. But it was clean with good service so I can't complain too much.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2013
"Perfect after a long drive with the kids"
We checked in close to midnight after a long drive with the kids, the front desk person was super nice and helpful, we checked in very quick and the rooms were great, very clean. Breakfast next morning was well stocked and everyone in our family was pleased. Perfect stay on our road trip vacation!
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
"Disappointed to say the least"
First night. Had a wet stain in the middle of the bed. Disgusting. Even though Housekeeping proudly left a note in the room stating they had "Changed and Cleaned the sheet for us today". Bull. Then, no remote for the TV. Called downstairs and reported it. They stated they would bring another one right away. Half hour later they showed up with one, but the batteries were dead! Then, 15 minutes later, finally brought one that worked. Internet connection is a joke. VERY, VERY, VERY slow. Breakfast was VERY average. The eggs with ham chunks were cold and tasted like they had a film on them from the cheese mixed in there. If you want WHOLE MILK with your Corn Flakes, TOO BAD! Only 2% and Skim Milk available. Fruit was average at best. We ate at McDonalds the next day instead. Much better. Stay at the Holiday Inn Express next door instead. You'll be glad you did.
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
"Nice enough hotel for the price"
My stay was pleasant enough. The room was basically well-kept, and I got a discount from using Google Wallet from the Expedia app. At check-in, however, I had to wait around for more than 10 minutes (I stopped counting after 10) before anyone showed up. There was no bell at the counter, so I called from my cell and just let it ring. In the attendant's defense, she had a cordless phone with her that she didn't realize was not working until she got back to the counter, so I don't think it was all her fault.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
"I wouldn't recommend this hotel to my worst enemy"
The hotel was loud. We reported this to the front desk and were just given lip service. The room was dirty. There were grease stains on the headboard. The tub was stopped up which is disgusting. The hotel was stingy with their pillows. We asked for more and were just brought one more pillow. The bed was very uncomfortable. The Internet was so so slow. We told management of our problems and they acted like it was no big deal. He said that this happens a lot. There were also some shady people loitering out front when we got there. I would stay elsewhere. Even another town and pass on through Clinton.
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
BB
Very nice quiet even called by front desk to see how things were. Good breakfast in the morning would stay there again.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2013
Everyone was so nice :
1 night business trip Jul 9, 2013
"One night stand"
We just stopped over on our way to Orange Beach, AL .. Didn't arrive until after 3:00 am but they were nice enough to have held the room for us. We slept well, took in some of the free breakfast and coffee and left the next morning .. It was perfect for our needs.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
Ken
"Convenient and clean"
Good breakfast. Clean rooms. We just stopped over for one night. The A/C in the room didn't get as cold as I would like, but everything else was good.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2013
"Location is perfect"
Room & hotel were clean - but the AC wasn't very strong. We were hot all night. I've stayed here before & usually have great service. This time it was ok...it got better once I mentioned I was a rewards member! I will stay here again because it s right off the interstate. Perfect location.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2013
Satisfactory.
1 night trip Jun 4, 2013
"Pleasant experience and nice location"
The hotel was very clean and the staff very friendly. There were many restaurants nearby and we ate at a local one near the hotel that had great food. Hotel is in a very quiet location off of Interstate 20 just west of Jackson, MS. The surrounding area near the hotel was very pleasant.
1 night trip Jun 2, 2013
Friendly service Very clean and comfortable
Other trip Jun 8, 2013
Good hotel and good location. Staff helpful and friendly. Rooms clean and neat. Would stay here again.
1 night business trip May 27, 2013
"Close to Jackson Mississippi"
Good place to stay. Squeezed family of 5. Good enough for an over night stay on the way home.
1 night trip May 27, 2013
renewvinu
"nice motel comfortable. Good breakfast."
Got a good nights rest. The room was Quite. I don't know what else to say. We had an early start the next morning breakfast was ready early the coffee was good.
Other trip May 29, 2013
Bed was one of most comfortable we've expxerienced. Convenient location. Great service.
1 night business trip May 26, 2013