All hotels in Fort Worth, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here13600 N Freeway, Fort Worth, TX, 76177, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Hot and sleepless"
Everything was fairly nice except for the fact that our air conditioning was not functioning so we were hot all night and couldn't get a solid nights sleep.
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"March 2015"
Central location, easy access, friendly staff and clean accomidations.
3 night business trip Mar 23, 2015
"Friendly staff, good experience."
The staff was friendly, and the room was clean. My room was only cleaned once in four days. When it was cleaned it was done well, but only having new towels and clean sheets one out of four days didn't seem like enough. The staff was very accommodating in the fact that they made us sack breakfasts, since we would not be there during the normal breakfast hours.
4 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
Blake
"Very nice but cleanliness lacked a bit"
The toilet was not thoroughly clean when we arrived. The breakfast was great! Lots of variety for all types of diets and very roomy. My favorite breakfast so far from any stays we've had other places.
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
Morissa
Nice clean rooms that need updating. Common areas and breakfast were very nice.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"week stay"
Great place to stay! Friendly people!
5 night business trip Jan 18, 2015
Dionna
"Thumbs up EXCEPT for the scented device in vent!"
Our stay was very good. The only reason I didn't give a perfect score on the "room comfort" was because there was a scented device put into the air vent so when we turned on the air, it smelled really strong. I was finally able to figure out how to take it out and I then put it back when we left. The room looked clean and this seemed unnecessary which made me wonder if they were trying to cover up smoke or something. I would give an option to customers who do not enjoy heavily perfumed rooms. Note: We did not say anything about this to the staff since we were able to take the device out of the vent. I do feel that the staff would have, gladly, taken care of our situation had it been brought to their attention. This is merely a look back on our stay and I would stay here again as long as I could get rid of the scented device. I could not stay here if the device was not able to be removed. This situation would probably not bother some people, but it can be quite an irritant to many (such as our family).
2 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
"Hampton Inn - AFW"
The hotel was nice. Rooms were clean and I had everything I needed to be comfortable. Breakfast was decent - not great, but decent. The workout room is pretty weak (2 dreadmills, 1 elliptical, a few medicine balls on a rack); all of it's packed into a small room. The immediate area doesn't offer a lot - as in, you won't be walking to shopping, restaurants, etc. Cabelas is right down the road, and that was fun. There are a few places to eat right across the highway, but most food options will mean a 10-20 minute drive (depending on what you're searching for)
5 night business trip Nov 16, 2014
Luke
"Very nice"
was there just overnight but it was comfortable and clean
"air show"
good
1 night family trip Oct 26, 2014
"Excellent Stay"
The room was very clean and comfortable. the Desk Staff were very accommodating.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Ronald Hand
Overnight stay. Wasn't in room much but it was clean. Good breakfast.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
We will be staying here more often. This place is very well managed and is close to our destination. Other hotels we've stayed at near by are not as clean and friendly as this one.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Gary Smith
"Adequate"
Nothing extraordinary, but nothing out of place either.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
"Great Stay overall!"
Fine hotel. No complaints. Staff was GREAT!
1 night business trip Aug 31, 2014
Adam
"Disappointing"
Hampton Inns are usually very consistent. I ended up in a handicap accessible room which would be fine, but the bed was very low. The bathroom shower was very discolored. The ironing board cover was gross. I ended up using the desk to iron because I didn't want to put my clothing on it. Then right after I went to sleep their was a horrible noise coming from I assume the pipes that woke me up. I've stayed in the Hilton Garden near this Hampton and I will pay the extra cost to stay there next time.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
S
"Okay"
This hotel was okay since we got a great rate, but it was a little further north than we expected. Also, breakfast was not the quality we normally expect from a Hampton. We usually stay at the Fossil Creek location, and will probably choose it next time.
2 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
Lesa
Lack of nearby restaurants. Actual room did not match online presentation.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"A little shabby, comfortable but fire alarm at 2am"
Hotel could use a little updating, but very comfortable and decent breakfast. The fire alarm went off at 2am and we were evacuated for 45 minutes...not a restful night.
2 night trip Aug 21, 2014
"One night stay"
I stayed one night at this place. It was close to where I needed to be and easy to get to off the highway. I couldn't hear any noises from the road or in the hotel. Check in was quick and friendly, the breakfast was simple but not bad- waffles, eggs, sausage etc. They were doing construction outside and hit a water line so the water shut off for a couple hours but they were very apologetic. Bed was comfortable and the room was well cleaned. Housekeeping came about 8am so if you know you'll sleep later than that then I suggest putting the do not disturb sign out. Didn't go to the pool, looked small not a ton of lounge chairs but wasNt occupied during the day so it probably wouldn't be hard getting a seat. Not too many close places to eat unless you have a car. All in all it was a place I would stay at again.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Jakki
"Nice pool, clean"
Nice place would stay there again. Easy to find.
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
"Nice surprise"
The room was clean and comfortable. The price was excellent and a bonus was the near-by shopping and restaurants. Staff was very friendly. Would definitely recommond this Hampton. We will stay again when heading that way.
2 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"Convenient access to work site"
This is a great hotel!
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
"Close to family for a celebration"
Convenient to all our needs for a family celebration and being near to the other hotels was convenient also.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
We stayed here while passing through and the ac worked, beds were clean and comfy, breakfast was good and hot. A little isolated for our needs but not really a big deal.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"Perfect hotel for the price"
This hotel was very nice and I recommend it to anybody. Was clean and the beds were comfy.
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2014
Scott Davis
We came for an event downtown. This hotel was perfect. literally like 10 minutes away. Had several restaurants nearby. The hotel was clean and modern. Bed was very comfortable and showers had great temperature and pressure. Breakfast was great. Would definitely stay again.
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
Nice hotel . Front desk associate doesn't need to be at that important location , where the guests have the first contact ,which to me it' s the first impression , so my first impression was bad, but the hotel as a building is nice. I'm going back next door to: Garden Inn where I stayed many times .
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
Eddy
"a place to think and reflect"
Enjoyed the stay. Eric was fantastic. Hotel rate was very affordable.
2 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
BC
"Exactly what was needed"
The hotel accomplishes everything the business traveler is looking for: clean rooms, pleasant staff, quiet evenings and free breakfast and wifi. Would stay there again, especially given how affordable it was. Only wish was that the Fitness Center was a bit better.
4 night business trip Jul 27, 2014
R Dean
"Way better than we hoped."
Everything was nice and clean. Check in was fast and the staff was pleasant. The only thing that was a negative was that the microwave in the room was broken and almost caught the bag on fire, what a smell! We were able to use the microwave in the cafe and aired out the room and back to the nice night. We would recommend this hotel.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Christine
Booked for my sister, she said she loved it. She never stays in a virtual, So I booked it for her
We always stay here when visiting family and especially want to thank Mr. Strahan for the personal attention he gives the guests. He is personable, attentive, and quick to respond to your needs. He always has a welcoming smile on his face and truly cares to help. He also makes sure there are cookies and coffee available no matter what time you arrive.My granddaughter is a selective eater and he provided her Cheerios later in the day which made her very happy. Because of him, we will continue to stay at this Hampton every time we are in Fort Worth.
2 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Linda Castenson
"Close to Alliance Airport, not too much traffic."
It was very hot outside. Took quite a while to cool down room. Clothes closet a little small. Otherwise, very nice.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Sabrehna
Pool was cold in the 3rd week of July. Otherwise, everything else was great. Brrrrrrr.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"GREAT PLACE TO STAY I WILL BE BACK"
WE HAN A WONDERFUL NIGHT GREAT ROOM HAVE TO SAY IT WAS ONE OF THE NICEST PLACES WE HAVE BEEN IN A LONG TIME
1 night business trip Jul 18, 2014
Happy Man
"Great location near shopping"
Loved our room. Wish there had been a frig. Pool area was clean with plenty of towels. Wish there was a jacuzzi. Loved morning newspapers and cookies. Breakfast was nice. Please provide eggs with no cheese. Overall great experience.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
dee
"Everything was great ...also grade A breakfast."
Executive stay with out the high price ..no doubt...
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
bks1baby
Everyone on staff was very friendly and helpful. We didn't have any problems at all. The rooms were great, extremely clean and well maintained. We had a family reunion and I will certainly stay there again. Very convenient for entrance to the freeway.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Would not recommend this Hotel to my worst enemy! I have stayed at Hampton Inn all across the country. This one was the worst. The front counter customer service was okay, but the room did not match the description of the room I purchased on-line. I purchased a Double Queen and when I checked in I was given a single queen. When I called the front desk they said oh so sorry but that was what you got. Not according to my print out I said and then I went down and showed them. I got a "SPECIAL" rate they said and it would cost me extra to get what I had originally purchased. besides that, the bed felt like a trampoline/no sleep. needless to say after the first night with no sleep I canceled the rest of my stay and went somewhere else. With no refund!!!
3 night trip Jul 3, 2014
This hotel was very comfortable. My only complaints: Although the service of the front desk employees was very friendly and attentive, they seem understaffed. That is no fault of the employees. Check-in could have been a lot faster if there was more than one employee. When I was checking out, again only one employee on duty. Also, the mattresses could use updating. Other than those things my stay was enjoyable and I would recommend this hotel.
1 night business trip Jun 29, 2014
Christina
"Good hotel and staff"
Staff are always nice and helpful. Nothing around here, so plan up drive for dinner.
1 night business trip Jun 30, 2014
"Very clean & quiet accomadations"
Needed a room after a long bike ride at TX Motor Speedway. Found this through Expedia at a great price. No complaints what so ever.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Nice room, great breakfast, friendly staff"
I loved every minute of the stay. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. The hotel was far enough from downtown to rest but close enough to visit every day. I would definitely stay again.
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
Tiff
my main complaint was that our room smelled like mildew
2 night trip May 30, 2014
"Nice hotel with a great view."
Good breakfast Friendly staff Comfortable lobby and lounge
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"5 Minutes to Texas Motor Speedway"
We were heading to Texas Motor Speedway the day we left. It was a 5-minute drive. The hotel was very pleasant. No restaurants right next to it, but a 3-minute drive to the other side of the freeway and there is a great BBQ restaurant, plus a few others. The breakfast was really good. It was a step above other "free" hotel breakfasts. They had plenty of area to sit and eat. I would definitely stay here again.
2 night trip May 21, 2014
"A moment never to be forgotten"
I enjoy my time there so much I extended my stay for another day. When I go back I'll be staying there.
Other trip May 29, 2014
With the exception of the very old stale carpet that had a mildew odor and the AC that kept going to warm after 45 minutes of running, my stay was fair. New flooring and new air-conditioning is much needed. I had to get up 3 times in the middle of the night to turn the AC off then on again because the room was too hot. This is the only way I could keep the room cool. I didn't get much sleep.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Lesia
"Great Place to Stay"
Quick check in and check out. Friendly staff. Great breakfast. Clean rooms. Very close to our event. I would stay here again.
1 night trip May 16, 2014