All hotels in Fort Worth, Texas, United States of America
13600 N Freeway, Fort Worth, TX, 76177, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

Clean
    Room is all right
  • Bar
    Bar is not good
"Dirty Room"
Found a used wash cloth in the bathroom and wilted lettuce on the remote.
1 night romance trip Jan 15, 2016
"nice"
Great
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2016
nicole
Just a stop over on our trip. Hotel was nice and easy to find.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2015
Very friendly staff. Easy access. Great breakfast. Slight traffic noise but not enough to notice. Will stay again.
1 night family trip Dec 3, 2015
"Quick & Easy overnight"
Halfway point for us on a trip to San Antonio. Easy to find just off the interstate.
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2015
Rebecca
"Clean"
Still fridge in room... Room was clean... Bedding was clean...
1 night business trip Nov 20, 2015
"No fridge in every room!"
All in all my stay was comfortable. I had noisy neighbors and the hotel was quick to change my room. However when I was changed my new room did not have a fridge or a microwave. I had food items and drinks that needed to stay cool or to warm up when I needed to be able to eat. What hotel in 2015 does not come equipped with a fridge or a microwave? The staff was accommodating to put my stuff in their fridge however it was not cold when I retrieved it the next morning.
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2015
"Good nights sleep. Bad Breakfast. Loud maid!"
Room was fine and night clerk was helpful. Morning crew was questionable. Maid in hall was loud and walked in on a sleeping person/couple. She was very loud. I was just leaving to go down to breakfast and she was banging loudly on doors and barging in. It was 0830 hrs. Breakfast was abysmal. Nothing but dried out oatmeal and pastries. Hot trays were empty. No one around. Everything on Slow Standard Time.
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2015
Max
"Very comfortable"
The hotel was nice and clean. The air freshener in the room was a little strong, but overall pleasant smell. It was a little confusing as to how to control the temperature since there was a temperature setting on the wall and on the fan for each room.
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2015
Brent
"Nothing fancy but nice & clean"
Not bad at all. Nice clean hotel. Walls are thin so you can hear neighbors loud and clear. Other than that great stay.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2015
randy
"Thumbs up"
Great room and staff first room was a single queen and it smelt a wee bit funky initially and the ac was below average but in all it was a great hotel. Love the Tuesday celebrations
4 night romance trip Oct 20, 2015
Jordan
My stay was very pleasant. Every once in a while me and my family will stay in a hotel just for a small get away. The children it. Their favorite part is the breakfast
1 night family trip Oct 23, 2015
Gracie
My only complaint is that the a/c was not cooling the room.
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2015
kelly
closet mirror was broken
3 night business trip Oct 1, 2015
I was only there about 6-7 hours. The overnight desk clerk was outstanding!
1 night business trip Aug 15, 2015
PATRICK
"Won't be staying here again!"
My reservation was confirmed for a KING room, & I even CALLED the hotel on Sept. 10th to confirm the details of reservation and to request early check in, due to distance traveled. When I arrived, the room was not ready, & I was told that my reservation was for a QUEEN room, and that EXPEDIA had made the mistake! PASS THE BUCK ! Indifference seemingly prevails here. I had stayed here in July, and everything was great. It's amazing what a difference 2 months can make! The pool area was dirty, and littered with trash, cigarette butts & dirty towels. The room in general was basically clean, but not exceptionally so. The room A.C. was not cooling properly. I'm just thankful that the outside temperatures were not 110. The T. V. remote was only partially functional. All in all, this was NOT a pleasant experience.
Other trip Sep 18, 2015
"Quick Texas visit."
Enjoyed the hotel and location right where we wanted to be.
4 night romance trip Sep 3, 2015
Alfred
"Don't Stay Here"
The first room was gross. Dust covered lamp shades, lamps shades had holes, desk& table were chipped, wall paint chipped, smelled like mildew, bed very uncomfortable. Moved to diff room and mildew around tub. Never again and this was rated 4 star hotel? No way someone must be blind.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2015
"Business Trip"
Clean and comfortable. Breakfast was great. Staff was very welcoming and willing to go the extra mile.
2 night business trip Jul 31, 2015
Christopher
"GREAT & VERY ACOMMODATING STAFF !"
Our room was clean, comfortable, and the staff was VERY accommodating to our needs. We had driven several hundred miles for a family function, and sorely needed a little rest prior to attending. I called and requested an early check-in because our function actually started at 3:00 p.m., the normal check in time. I was advised that a clean room, of the type we reserved, would not be available early enough to help us. Instead of disappointing us, we were given an upgrade, so that we could relax, refresh, and redress for our function. This made a HUGE difference in our whole trip ! What a GREAT team of people, and GREAT customer service..... Thanks
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
"Wedding trip."
Great hotel, very clean, comfortable, everything we needed.
1 night romance trip Jun 30, 2015
Nice hotel, quite, clean. Staff was very nice. It was nice to be able to have fresh coffee first think in the morning. Easy access to the freeway.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
"Great stay - great staff"
Great stay - great staff
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"Wonderful choice"
It was in a great location, walking distance from shopping and food. Very clean and comfortable stay!
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
LeAnn
"Graduation Travel - Location was perfect for us"
Room was nice and location for our needs perfect. Vending Machine on 4th floor either broke or totally empty and one morning we were trying to get something to eat before having to get to our destination and there was no eggs and no coffee. We left and had to stop somewhere to grab something in route. Very Disturbing. Nobody was there even looking like they were trying to refill anything.
Other trip Jun 6, 2015
Joanne
"Nice but needed a few touch ups"
The beds were nice and comfortable but the tub/shower was old and needed updating.
Other trip Jun 5, 2015
T
"Nice hotel very close to where we needed to be at."
Very clean. Loved the seperate spaces. I love having the sink to get ready while someone is showering in seperate room.
Other trip Jun 5, 2015
Debbie
What I appreciated the most was that the a/c was QUIET! THANK YOU FOR THAT! Just a minor inconvenience--my in-laws room wasn't ready. Had to wait 30 minutes in the lobby.
Other trip May 11, 2015
Cookie
"Very helpful staff."
They helped me correct a screw-up that Expedia caused.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
"Hot and sleepless"
Everything was fairly nice except for the fact that our air conditioning was not functioning so we were hot all night and couldn't get a solid nights sleep.
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"Fine hotel. Just some minor maintenance needed"
Carpet in room was stain in several spots, felt dirty. But the rest of the facility was fine, breakfast was awesome.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Jack
"March 2015"
Central location, easy access, friendly staff and clean accomidations.
3 night business trip Mar 23, 2015
"Friendly staff, good experience."
The staff was friendly, and the room was clean. My room was only cleaned once in four days. When it was cleaned it was done well, but only having new towels and clean sheets one out of four days didn't seem like enough. The staff was very accommodating in the fact that they made us sack breakfasts, since we would not be there during the normal breakfast hours.
4 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
Blake
"Near Fort Worth but out of the hustle bustle!"
Great place to stay if you are visiting Fort Worth or Texas Motor Speedway! Staff was great! Breakfast was superb. Room was comfortable and very clean. No noise from nearby highway -none. Was not told about arrival gift or departure gift.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
Cindy
"Very nice but cleanliness lacked a bit"
The toilet was not thoroughly clean when we arrived. The breakfast was great! Lots of variety for all types of diets and very roomy. My favorite breakfast so far from any stays we've had other places.
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
Morissa
Nice clean rooms that need updating. Common areas and breakfast were very nice.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"week stay"
Great place to stay! Friendly people!
5 night business trip Jan 18, 2015
Dionna
"Thumbs up EXCEPT for the scented device in vent!"
Our stay was very good. The only reason I didn't give a perfect score on the "room comfort" was because there was a scented device put into the air vent so when we turned on the air, it smelled really strong. I was finally able to figure out how to take it out and I then put it back when we left. The room looked clean and this seemed unnecessary which made me wonder if they were trying to cover up smoke or something. I would give an option to customers who do not enjoy heavily perfumed rooms. Note: We did not say anything about this to the staff since we were able to take the device out of the vent. I do feel that the staff would have, gladly, taken care of our situation had it been brought to their attention. This is merely a look back on our stay and I would stay here again as long as I could get rid of the scented device. I could not stay here if the device was not able to be removed. This situation would probably not bother some people, but it can be quite an irritant to many (such as our family).
2 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
"Hampton Inn - AFW"
The hotel was nice. Rooms were clean and I had everything I needed to be comfortable. Breakfast was decent - not great, but decent. The workout room is pretty weak (2 dreadmills, 1 elliptical, a few medicine balls on a rack); all of it's packed into a small room. The immediate area doesn't offer a lot - as in, you won't be walking to shopping, restaurants, etc. Cabelas is right down the road, and that was fun. There are a few places to eat right across the highway, but most food options will mean a 10-20 minute drive (depending on what you're searching for)
5 night business trip Nov 16, 2014
Luke
"Very nice"
was there just overnight but it was comfortable and clean
"air show"
good
1 night family trip Oct 26, 2014
"Excellent Stay"
The room was very clean and comfortable. the Desk Staff were very accommodating.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Ronald Hand
Overnight stay. Wasn't in room much but it was clean. Good breakfast.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
We will be staying here more often. This place is very well managed and is close to our destination. Other hotels we've stayed at near by are not as clean and friendly as this one.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Gary Smith
"Adequate"
Nothing extraordinary, but nothing out of place either.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
"Great Stay overall!"
Fine hotel. No complaints. Staff was GREAT!
1 night business trip Aug 31, 2014
Adam
"Disappointing"
Hampton Inns are usually very consistent. I ended up in a handicap accessible room which would be fine, but the bed was very low. The bathroom shower was very discolored. The ironing board cover was gross. I ended up using the desk to iron because I didn't want to put my clothing on it. Then right after I went to sleep their was a horrible noise coming from I assume the pipes that woke me up. I've stayed in the Hilton Garden near this Hampton and I will pay the extra cost to stay there next time.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
S
"Okay"
This hotel was okay since we got a great rate, but it was a little further north than we expected. Also, breakfast was not the quality we normally expect from a Hampton. We usually stay at the Fossil Creek location, and will probably choose it next time.
2 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
Lesa
Lack of nearby restaurants. Actual room did not match online presentation.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"A little shabby, comfortable but fire alarm at 2am"
Hotel could use a little updating, but very comfortable and decent breakfast. The fire alarm went off at 2am and we were evacuated for 45 minutes...not a restful night.
2 night trip Aug 21, 2014